SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I got a loan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JCTALLMAN
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John,

I have just received information from the probate registry that the deceased was owing state taxes and burial expenses totalling $33,674:73 (thirty-three thousand, six hundred and seventy-four dollars, 73 cents. I have concluded with the finance company in Canada and all the loan has been fixed and ready. The loan is coming in your name and they will be mailing a cheque very soon. To this effect, I want you to call immediately:

Dr. Raymond Frances
Morgan Financial Services
Tel: 905 550 0053
E-mail: [email protected]

I want you to call the above personell immediately and introduce yourself to him. They will request that you send in a copy of your ID. Please cooperate fully with him and do what he says. I will be going to the Netherlands personally to pay the funds, and wait there until after you confirm receipt of the funds in your account in the USA. Thus, just follow my instructions and I will tell you what to do when the cheque clears.

I will wait further briefs from you.

Ian Reed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic