SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rex Enefex and his weapon of MASS CHUGGING!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cynthia Buckley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh! For love or money? You should tell him that you lost all of your money, so your phone was shut off, and see of he repiles.
NightStalker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a great bait, amke sure you keep it updated for all to laugh at! Very Happy

fuck your mama up the hole you came from then fuck her in her lady pipe like i would you will dieeeeeeeeeeeee mamafuker - UBEKE TODOME

Baits so far: 1 - Ubeke Todome - 1 In Progress
Co - Baits: 1 In Progress
Today Lad Vampire stats: 7 images, (7 active, 0 faltering, 0 suffering, 0 dead). 8049 loaded (7.7/s), 6 failed. 347.271 MB total (333.928 KB/s)
The Stuka
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol, nice bait Very Happy

is it just me or is it becoming a patern to for mugus to use l33t sp34k in their names like b3||0 ?

I mean, it realy ruins their credability in the eyes of an potential vixtim doest it?
Cynthia Buckley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like your typical love story. Guy meets guy pretending to be a girl, while trying to con her out of her money. He falls in love when he realizes that even though she is extremely illiterate, she is very hot. He finds then out he has been scambaited...and they all live happily ever after....that's a beautiful story... Crying or Very sad
Dj Tricky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@The Stuka - the forum changes the name of Bello into elite speak. It's so we don't annoy he who must not be named. From what I've heard, I for one do not want to go anywhere near the bloke Shocked

Back to the bait - and the father in law is becoming quite demandning. No Chug, no daughter, no money...

Quote:
YES SON OF MINE,

I BE LIKING THIS RESPECTFUL SIGN, SIR I AM. YES IMPRESSED I AM BEING AT THE MOMENT. YET YOU BE SENDING ME NO PICTURES OF YOU BE DOING THE CHUG! WHERE BE CHUG? I BE TELLING YOU, YOU ARE NOT MAN OF ESTONIAN. MAN OF ESTONIAN GO OUT AND DO WHAT BE ASKING OF. MAN OF ESTONIAN NOT BE EXCUSE FABRICATION. TALK LESS AHMEDI AND BE SENDING PHOTOGRAMS OF YOU BE DOING CHUG. I NOT BE LETTING DAUGHTER OF MINE BE TRAVELLING TO GETFUCT TO BE THE MAILING OF MONIES UNTO YOU UNTIL YOU BE DOING CHUG. OTHERWISE HOW I BE KNOWING YOU ARE MAN OF HONEST LIKE AND NOT ILL SHIT BREAKER OF HEART?

TALK LESS MR BEDDO, YOU BE SENDING PICTOGRAM OF CHUG AND THEN KYM SENDING YOU MONEY TO BE PAYING MONKEY LAWYER.

YOU BE FOLLOWING TRADITON OR BE SEEING BACK OF HAND.

DAY WHICH IS GOOD RETARDS
-MIKAEL

Bring on the beers Very Happy

Last edited by Dj Tricky on Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dj Tricky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from him in a while, so I sent some mail to make sure he hadn't been shot or anything Very Happy

Quote:
Hello darling of mine,

Please where you being at? I have not been hearing from you in of late. Is you being of sickness yes? Please be not afraid of father of mine, he just be wanting best of life for daughter and here in Country of Estonia, if man can not be taking test of Chug, then he not be man to marry.

Please be talking to me soon
-Kym

Like a mugu drawn to Western Union, he returns Smile

Quote:
Hello Daimond

Thank you for your email and concern over my silence, I want to let you know that your father really hurt me with his email, because he thought I am a gold digger, I am comfortable, its not because of your money I am loving you, I love you from my heart ever since I have set my eyes on your picture.

I only want to remmitt some money to your account, and after that I can come over for us to marry and invest the money as husband and wife, and I told you I have sepnt so much money to secure some documents here which I told you to only assist me with lawyer fee of 500 Euros and so that a lawyer can make all legal documents in your name for easy transfer of the money to your account, and you father was saying that you will not send any money to me and so on and so fort. I can't understand why your father will be writing that kind of insultive email to me.

But I want to let you know that what ever your father like let him write to me, I love you from all my heart, not because of money and I did not ask you to send money to me , because I dont need your money, I only ask you to send money to a lawyer that will help us with legal documents.

Have a nice time and greet your father for me.
Yours Love
A. Bello.

Yeah yeah, less talk and more chug stupid mugu! Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
Hello ahmed love of mine,

He he he he he he, I am laughing long time because you be thinking my father be doing an insult to you. He would not how you say 'smack a flying insect!'. You not be understanding, my father just be wanting to see you taking test of the Chug to prove that you be enough strong in all places that are right and be fit to marry Estonian Princess which be me. All men who be marrying woman of Estonia be doing test of Chug and happy familys be when all is done.
So please darling, be taking test of chug and be sending photogram of such event to father. Then he be taking me to Getfuct, we be paying the basterder and we be living like happy familys with the ever and the after that.

Don't be breaking of the achy braky heart belonging to me. Do this for me of task and I be sending you moneys yes?

Loving retards
-Kym

He just does not get it...

Quote:
Sweetheart

I am not afraid to marry you, I love you, and money is not every thing I am not looking after your money but I am only looking at what is in you, that is your personality etc. I will send some more pictures, but please I will like to hear your voice before I do that, you can call me or give me a valid phone number where I can reach you.

I love you

Time for another visit from Kym's deranged old man...

Quote:
HELLO ASSBITER SPIDER,

WHY YOU KEEP EMAILING DAUGHTER OF ME AND NOT BE SENDING TEST OF CHUG?? YOU BE KEEP ASKING FOR MONEY YET WE NOT BE SEEING YOU TAKE TEST! YOU IS NOT KIND OF ASS MUNCHING KAPOOFTA ARE YOU? NO MORE FLAPPING OF THE LIPS, BE QUICK IN TIME AND SEND ME PICTOGRAMS BEFORE I BE SENDING BIG BOOT TO YOUR MAN LOVING END OF REAR! I NOT LIKING YOU AT MOMENT WHICH BE NOW SO DO NOT BE PISSING ME AGAIN ON!

-MIKAEL (HAPPY I NOT)

I won't quit until I get my chug pics....and then I won't quit then either, it's been way too much fun Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic