SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My 1st bait - UK LOTTERY

View next topic
View previous topic

MrGutis
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was tired of those scam mails in my mailbox. So one day I received pretty interesting mail from them: I won on UK Lottery but… not millions… I was pissed so I decided to contact them. That was wining letter to me:
Quote:

The National Lottery
PO Box 1010
Liverpool
L70 1NL
United Kingdom.
Ref: LSUK/6704/7306/05
Batch: B4/L187-82

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the draw (#999) held on
Wednesday, 20th July 2005.Your e-mail address attached to
ticketnumber: 472154861407 225 with Serial number 7306/05
drew the lucky numbers: 4, 29, 39, 41, 43, 45, +5 Bonus Point Ball
which subsequently won you the match five plus bonus.
You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
£251,420 (Two Hundred and Fifty-One Thousand Four
Hundred and Twenty Pounds Sterling) in cash credited to file
KTU/31276508175/03.
All participants for the online version were selected
randomly from the World Wide Web through a computer draw
system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations,
and corporate bodies that are listed online, This promotion
takes place weekly.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our
European booklet representative office in Europe as
indicated in your play coupon.

In view of this, your £251,420 would be released to you by
any of our payment offices in Europe.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:
Mr. David West.
Email: [email protected]
Provide him with the information below:
1.Name:
2.Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:
10.Fax Number:
11.Draw Number above:

That way your Winnings Certificate and all other relevant
documents/paperwork can be prepared for you. You would be
required to show an instrument of identification when
cashing your cheque i.e. Drivers license or International
passport.
For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning
information confidential till your claims is processed and
your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit
to claim your prize.
This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.

Good luck from me and members of staff of the U.K NATIONAL
LOTTERY.

Yours faithfully,

Sir Bradford Jones.
Online Co-ordinator for U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY Sweepstakes International
Program.

So I decided to become financial assistant of a church – loyal servant of all beleavers J (who wouldn’t beleave such scam?)
Quote:

Hello!

I'm glad to know that I wasn't forgot even if I haven't claimed my money on time. It was because I was aboard on my Mission traveling around europe. Sometimes improvements requires sacrifices. I am just glad that this wasn't forgot. And I can assure that those money will go to restore our country's poorest churchs. If You will need any more information, please don't hesitate and contact me at an instant!
Here I am providing information that was required.

1.Name: Christian MyCharacter
2.Address: xxxx
3.Marital Status: Single
4.Occupation: Christian Church's Finansial Assistant
5.Age: 45
6.Sex: Male
7.Nationality : oops
8.Country Of Residence: oops
9.Telephone Number: +370-xx-6****1
10.Fax Number: +370-xx-5****5
11.Draw Number above: #999

God Bless You and Your family,
Mr. Christian MyCharacter
MrGutis
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, story continues…
Quote:
From: Prize Claims Fiduciary Agent UK National Lottery <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.co.uk

To: [email protected]
Date: Oct 26, 2005 2:33 PM
Subject: VERIFICATION IN PROGRESS
External images from this sender are always displayed. Don't display from now on.
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list | Trash this message | Report phishing | Show original | Message text garbled?

UK-LOTTO Headquarters
Customer Service

Telephone: +447040125618
Ref: LSUK/4065/9321/05
Batch: W4/B501-59

Attn: Christian MyCharacter.

Dear Winner,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your data and to inform you that the verification department will commence verification of your particulars.

Once this is done, we will be sending you the information on how you will proceed with effecting the release of your Winnings, in anyway you deem fit.

Congratulations.

Regards,

DAVID WEST
FIDUCIARY AGENT

Passes 3 days and…
Quote:
Telephone: +447040125618
Ref: LSUK/4065/9321/05
Batch: W4/B501-59

We are pleased to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment by the verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the UK National Lottery. The original copy of your winning certificate, together with a copy of your endorsed form (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through their National Lotto will be sent to you as soon as you meet with any of the options of claiming your prize.

I have been assigned to your file and will be assisting you in accordance to powers conferred on me. Attached is a copy of your winning certificate and a copy of your endorsed form which you are required to provide for verification and authentication, this is a standard procedure and security protocol. You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you. With regards to this, there are two options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the two. The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

OPTION 1:
Conveyance of your winning draft to you, via our assigned courier companies.
Do stand informed that the Courier company processes documents only through address provided in your informations provided by you.

OPTION 2:
Your prize money will be wired to your bank account via an automated Direct Wire Transfer System, operated by Lloyds Tsb of London. Hence you would be required to send in your bank details/data .i.e.
1.Name and address of bank.
2.Account Number and Routing Number.
3.Swift/iban codes.

I expect an email from you immediately, making a selection from the two options above.

Have a good day.

MR. DAVID WEST
FIDUCIARY AGENT
+447040125618

I decide to play dumb enough just to ask…
Quote:

Hello Mr. David!

I'm sorry that I couldn't contact You so soon, but I have my duty which stand above all. I was paying a visit to our poorest churches to see their status. You see as the end of the year closes our goverment asks for status of our churches to sponsor them to keep in good condition to make people more happy.
Now back to our deal. I would go for OPTION 2 but there's one thing that bothers me. Could You please tell me what involves in that "Direct Wire Transfer System"? How does it work?
I'm looking forward hearing from You!

Bless,

C. MyCharacter

Maybe I’ve asked wrong way? (I’m not native in English)
Quote:

Compliments of the day to you. We have completed all necessary verifications on your prize winning and your file has been forwarded to TSB LLOYDS LONDON, the accredited paying bank for the payment of your prize winning, remember to quote your draw number, the amount and the date.

You are advised to contact the Bank on this email addresses: [email protected] , [email protected] and the contact person in the Bank in charge of lottery claims is: Mr. Paul Smith.

Congratulations once again sir.

Oh well… he tries to send me somewhere… anyway I have nothing to do. Of cause I mistype my draw number… and winning amount. It was ignored. L
Quote:

Dear Sir,

Compliments of the day to you. My sincere apologies for the delay in attending to your mail, this is as a result of the usually high volume of work on my desk.

In respect of your lottery claims file forwarded to me by Mr. David West (fiduciary agent) for the wire transfer of the total sum of Two Hundred and Fifty-One Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Pounds Sterling only (£251,420:00) to your private/personal bank account.

Please note the following standard procedures and instructions for winners within and outside the United Kingdom:

1. You are required to print out, complete, scan and return via this email address the LLOYD,S TSB Bank Transfer form attached to this mail in your hand writing showing your valid signature.

2. You are also required to provide a scanned copy of the details of your identification (International passport or drivers license) or any other legally identifying document.

3. The 1% Cost of Transfer (C.O.T) Charges for the transfer of your lottery winning prize amounts to a total sum of Two Thousand Three Hundred and Four Pounds Sterling-Thirty-one pence only.(£2,510.42) = (3,729.96 EUR)

4. CONTRIBUTION TO TSUNAMI FUND: The Government of the United Kingdom announced publicly the compulsory contribution of 1% of all lucky winning prizes in this free online lottery category to the Tsunami fund for victims of the earthquake/flood disaster

This amount charged is from the one percent (1%) charges as obtained at the correspondent bank (Lloyds Bank, Spain-Madrid Summit) for the transfer of funds valued between £100,000 and £499,999.only.

Furthermore, the funds transfer for the total prize winnings of Two Hundred and Fifty-One Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Pounds Sterling only (£251,420:00) will be initiated immediately (via bank swift code transfer) on the completion of the above requirements and after due confirmation of payment of the above charges by the account department.

This transfer process should take about 48 hrs maximum to complete.

Note that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it is remitted to you. This means that your winning sum will be transferred to you in full (i.e.) (£251,420:00) and that the above charges cannot be deducted from the prize

Please note also that our insistence on correspondence via email at this stage is to forestall impersonation and double claims due to past experiences.

We advise you to send the charges of (£2,510.42) only to our account officer in the person of DAVID WAHLSTON via western Union Money Transfer, you are to send the payment information including the MTCN, to this email account for official confirmation.

I do hope you clearly understand these procedures as explained.

Congratulations once again and await your prompt response.

Best Regards,

Mr. Paul Smith
Lottery Customer Relations Officer.

Then I decided to raise some problems… one by one…
Quote:

Hello Mr. Paul Smith,
Despite I work as finnansial assistan we do not have such equipment as "scanner" for scanning documents. All our budget goes to poor churches to reconstruct them and make them accesible for public use with free of charge or volunteering donations. In any case I am really sorry but I cannot scan Your documents. Is there any other way to submit that form to You?
MrGutis
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well well… they do have other way
Quote:

Dear Sir,

Compliments of the day to you.We confirm the receipt of your mail and the content well noted.
However, we advise you to fill the form and send it and every other required documents by fax to this office hence you don't have a scanner.
Further more, please note that our insistence on correspondence via email at this stage is to forestall impersonation and double claims due to past experiences.
I do hope you clearly understand these procedures as explained.
Congratulations once again and await your prompt response.
Best Regards,
Mr. Paul Smith
Lottery Customer Relations Officer.

Fax… is it a bear(or beer? my english really sucks) that we use at church services? J
Quote:

Hello Mr. Paul Smith,

I have to inform You that we do not have Fax. I mean in our church head-quarters there is. But for that I need to travel to other city. And I doubt that I will be allowed to use it for personal needs. We are stricktly forbiden to perish funds. I'll try to work around this problem. Are You sure there's no other way?

F.A.,
C. MyCharacter

How nice… he decides to help me without faxing anything!
Quote:

However,I have decided to assist you out since you belong to the christian organization,I hereby advise you in other not to delay the transfer of your winning prize any further,to go ahead and send your banking details by email to this office,this should including all the codes,then pay your 1% cost of transfer through the name of our account officer as earlier directed, then we will help to make sure your winning prize is transfered to your designated bank account within 48 banking hours.

bank account… bank account… oh I know bank… what’s account? I am really good financial assistant, am I not? J
Quote:

Thank You for Your will to help. I really appriciate that. But the problem is that I do not have bank account. We, servants of church, do not need that. Our parish takes care of all our needs in common sense. I don't know Your bank's policy so it may sound stupid to You. Is there any way to get the winning by courier?

oh well… I’ve beed sent elsewhere
Quote:

Be officially informed that the delivery of your winnings by courier is possible but will not be handled by the Lloyds Tsb, note that the UK National Lottery is also operating an official courier delivery department which is accredited for the handling all direct courier delivery of the prize to their lucky winners. This bank is solely accredited to handle all bank-to-bank wire transfer of winners prize.

We hence direct to you to contact your official fiduciary agent, Mr.David West to guide you on how best to contact their courier delivery department for the immediate delivery of your winning prize to you via your designated postal address, since you don't have an existing account with any bank in your country or out side your country to receive your winning prize by direct bank to bank wire transfer.

Do this as urgent as possible and your winning prize will be delievered to you by the Courier delivery department of the UK National Lottery.

I hate those scammers talk so officially… well let’s contact our uk lottery pal
Quote:

Hello Mr. David West,
Our arrangement with bank was interupted due to misunderstanding betweeen two of us. I was telling You that my choice of option with bank would be more suitible but I had questions. And You forwarded me to bank. We waisting time, don't You think so?(I good, you bad, I want money, you don’t give) I was wondering If I can use bank if I don't have account. I just wanted to ask You this question. Now I know that I cannot and bank person suggested to contact You for other option delivery winning buy courier.

At this point I’ve wasted around week and a half…
Quote:

However, we are sincerely sorry for every inconveniences we might have cost you in the very past.
Further more, to continue the claims of your winning prize through the option 1, we advise you to contact the COURIER DELIVERY DEPARTMENT for the immediate delivery of your winning prize certified bank draft, remember to quote your draw number, the amount and the date. Note that your file has already been forwarded to this department.
You are therefore advised to contact the courier Delivery Department on this email address: [email protected] , and the contact person in the Department in charge of lottery prize claims/delivery is: Mr. Anthony Williams.

Oh well… other mail other person… let’s hit it. I want my winning!
Quote:

Hello Mr. Anthony Williams,
I was contacted by UK-LOTTO and informed about my winnig. Then I was instructed to contact You personally with such info:
Draw #998 held on Wednesday, 20th July 2005
Sum £255,420
Please instruct me how could I claim my winning pot.

damn again my mistypes in draw and sum… who damn cares?
Quote:

Compliments of the day to you, sequel to the right of delivery of your winning prize certified bank draft given to this department by the office of your fiduciary agent Mr.David West.

You can now begin the final step of the claims process which is the transfer of your cash prize/winners Draft to you.

Max Delivery Duration 48hrs
Mailing /freight cost £48.75
Fuel Surcharge £ 32.05
Insurance £397.89
Vat £23.93
TOTAL: £502.62 GBP Only.
TOTAL IN EUR : 791.309 EUR Only

*CONTRIBUTION TO TSUNAMI FUND:The Government of the United Kingdom announced publicly the compulsory contribution of 1% of all lucky winning prizes in this free online lottery category to the Tsunami fund for victims of the earthquake/flood disaster.Be advised that you are only directed to fullfill this contribution as soon as you receive your winning prize.

Note that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy (Courtesy CHURCHILL INSURANCE GROUP,LONDON) which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you.

This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your prize is transferred to you.

* Also attach a scanned copy /details of either your driver's license or international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying document.

We advise you to send the charges to our account officer DAVID WAHLSTON,via western Union Money Transfer, you are to send the payment information including the mtcn, to this email account for our official confirmation.

However, be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is exactly fourteen{14} working days from the receipt of this email. If after this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be used in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery.

Be advised to call us for more information if there is need for any.

Congratulations once again and have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Mr. Anthony Williams
Manager Courier Delivery Department,
Direct Telephone: +44 703 190 6736

numbers numbers.. pounds, dollars… I am just stupid assistant, not professor!
Quote:

I'm not sure if I understand You correctly. You ask for £502.62 for what? And then 1% more to pay? Is this a joke?

F.A.,
C. MyCharacter

Quote:

However,note that the delivery cost is for us to send your winning prize to you through our courier delivery system and the charges could not be deducted fromyour prize based on the fact that your winnings is strictly is protected by a hardcover insurance policy (Courtesy CHURCHILL INSURANCE GROUP,LONDON) which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been delivered to you.
*CUT – boring stuff about 1% for tsunami*
We advise you to send the charges to our account officer DAVID WAHLSTON,via western Union Money Transfer, you are to send the payment information including the mtcn, to this email account for our official confirmation.Please reconfirm your telephone # to this office as all efforts to speak to you through your provided # proved abortive.

However, be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is remaining exactly Thirteen{13} working days from the receipt of this email today. If after this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be used in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery.

Hey hey what’s with that counter that counts down? Am I pushed? And what is WU? Find it for me!
Quote:

It seems I cannot find "western Union Money Transfer" office here. Could You please advise me where to look for it?

hmm.. he’s quick with responses…
Quote:

However,we advise you to go the western union website:www.westernunion.com to locate their nearest office to you,we strongly believe that the western union money transfer system is being operated in every country of Europe and your country Lithuanian will not be an an exception.

Go ahead to do findings and send the money as officially directed and get back to us to enable us dispatch your winning prize without further delay.

hell yeah I am going to waste my time looking for thing that I don’t need. I just need my winning! Silence from me couple days… and
Quote:

Here are the little we can find from the www.westerunion.com in your country:

AGENT LOCATIONS

AB X BANKBANK (replaced)
(5) 268 ****

UGUMUGU POST (replaced)
(5) 274 ****

Be advised to go ahead and send the money and send confirmation of payment to this office for our official confirmation and immediate dispatch of your already delayed winning prize.

Congratulations once again and have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Mr. Anthony Williams
Manager Courier Delivery Department,
Direct Telephone: +44 703 190 6736

He found for me WU! Nice… but wait… I do not have money… hmm… is it a problem? But I can always check how greedy those persons(can I call them persons?) are
Quote:

I didn't mention that problem before as I wasn't sure if WU do present in our country or not. You see I have no cash to send because I don't dispose with cash. I don't need it. I'm servant of churches HQ and all my bills are payed. But I'm thinking if You can find anyone in Your company who might be connected somehow to Christian church and can fill form for request of support I might be able to support with payment (that's my job). For foreign Christian countries we have support program from 1.000USD up to 15.000USD.
In other case i'm sorry but I cannot pay You those bills. It might be that God send me trial with winning to check how greed I am. And I try not to be...

Hmm.. It seems they do lack the brains. I did something that wasn’t in their scripts… so they have loopback
Quote:

Note that we have had the occassion where barran woman and men and people that love donating to the needy homes and organizations,after completing their prize claims channelled it to the less privilaged homes of their choice.Hence if you don't do it this way,your winning prize will be forfeited as an unclaimed winning prize after the expiration of the stipulated deadline in indicated.
Be further advised to go ahead complete your winnings claims process whcih indeed in the last lap by sending the money and send the confirmation of payment to this office for our official confirmation and immediate dispatch of your already delayed winning prize or you can direct us on any of the charity organization you which to send your prize to and we will surely dispatch your prize to them according your directives.

I do hope you clearly understand this as explained to you.

How do I suppose to send him money if I said that I do not have them? Oh well…. My desperate last mail
Quote:

It seems that it is You who doesn't understand the situation. I won - and it's my luck as I beleave, but... I don't dispose so much money to send for my winning to be delivered to me (actually I don't dispose any money at all because i'm not in need at all). I tried to explain that I can get funds only to church organizations but not for myself. If it is hard for You to understand then I guess our deal is over. Let that winning pod goes to other winning. And let's goodbye with a smile on our faces.

It seems I lost … 3 weeks only L of gameplay. If anyone willing to bait them or needs any specific information that I might be missed please PM me and I’ll gladly share it.
If they ever contact me I’ll update this post if it won’t be dead by that time Wink

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic