SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Humfrey Whogedick Will help you thief

View next topic
View previous topic

nabster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right had been baiting some idiot for three weeks and now i have realised hes not a risk cause even a moron wouldnt give him any money so i have moved on to this woman and introduced her to humfrey whogedick.

lets the fun begin!

Quote:
Dearest one,
My sincere greetings to you,and how are you doing?. My intention of contacting you is to solicit your assistance for a project which will be mutually beneficial.Though I know my decision to contact you is to a large extent unconventional, the prevailing circumstances necessitated my action.
I am Mrs. Amina Muhammed Libya. I am married to Late Mallam Jamil Ahmed of blessed memory was an oil explorer in Libya and Kuwait for twelve years before he died in the year 2000. We were married for twelve years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both devoted Muslims. Since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems. When my late Husband was alive he made a huge deposit in millions of US dollars with a Deposit Company in oversea. (I will tell you the amount as we proceed).
Recently, my doctor told me that I have only six months to live due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.
Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a Muslem organization or devoted Muslim individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instructs herein. I want this Muslim organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund mosques, orphanages, widows, and also propagating the word of ALLAH and to ensure that the society upholds the views and belief of the Holy Quran.
The Holy Quran emphasizes so much on ALLAH'S benevolence and this has encourage me to take the bold step. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are into some radical organisations and I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an Unholy manner. Hence the reasons for this bold decision. I know that after death I will be with ALLAH the most beneficent and the most merciful.
I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With ALLAH all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply on Email: I shall give you the contact information of the Deposit Company in oversea where the money was deposited. I will also issue a letter of authority to the Deposit Company authorizing them that the said fund Have being willed to you and a copy of such authorization will be forwarded to you. I want you and the Muslim community where you reside to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a true devoted Muslims worthy of emulation Whoever that wants to serve ALLAH must serve him in truth and in fairness. I will not stipulate any precise amount to reward you as it will have to be on pre-negotiated terms,based on your level of involvment.
Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for a Muslim organization or a devoted Muslim for this same purpose. Until I hear from you email my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.
May the Almighty ALLAH continue to guide and protect you.
Allah Hafiz.
Amina Muhammed

Usual scam crap!

Quote:
I am so sorry to hear about your loss im sure it was tragic for you and you must still be very very upset. I would be more than happy to help you. Please let me know what you would like me to do.

Humfrey Whogedick MP

Quote:

I have received your message and i thank you so much for your quick response. Be informed that i contacted you because of your reputation you have and your family .I saw your information from his library as a person of great reputation and I concluded to allow you do this project with me and my family. As such i am entrusting into your hands the future of my life and plead you not to disappoint me. And you will never regret doing projects with me and my late husband. Though I have confident in you that you would deliver. Please, let me know if investing the half of the funds into real estate in your country would be profitable or do you have any other more profitable area in mind? but other half of the fund you will invest it into christy organizations, bulding of mosques. As long as you only confide in me and have me as your sister every thing will move fine.
Let me take time out to brief brify you about my life and my family, since the death of my late husband and my continual sickness, I have nothing more in life to do than fasting and praying to God. After my one month fasting, I was searching for my gold ring inside my late husbandís briefcase before came in contact with the documents that show that my husband deposited assets with a foreign company and he used my name as the next of kin to inherit the assets if he is not alive. as it stands now i am very sick i can not travell out my country and my doctor told me that i have only six months to live , in fact my dearest i am afraid now i dont know what to do.
The main reason i choose to invest this part of money in a foriegnland,is that my late husband's relatives are arrogant and they did misuse the initial funds which my late husband mapped out for the same project, I and my late husband are devoted muslims in our family and because of that my husbands relatives were after us until the death of my husband because they are into radicial organizations. I am handing this fund over to you for a selfless project such as charity organization and also helping the lesspriviledged. This was the desire of my husband before his death but unfortunately his dream could not be accomplished. I am always in tears because of the manner of my late husband brothers are treat me and the reason is simply because I have no child of my own, they even call me names; they call me a barren woman, they call me a witch and other provoking names. Am very sick and I know that if I do not take this step my entire dream and that of my late husband will not be accomplished.
My dearest is your role in this project, you will stand on my behalf and clear the fund out from the company , the whole Amount is $6.5 million ,
you will be donating $3.250 million in donate to earthquake disasters in Pakistan, charity organizations, building mosques. while the other $3.250 million you will be investing in any business of your choice, like real estates, from there you will be sending me $2,000 every month for my treatment, feeding and other things or you will come to my country and take me to your country or any other counties for better treatment of my sickness because i dont have anybody that will take care of me , as it stands now i can not effort for my hospital bills even feeding is problem to me..

I am looking forward to receiving your response before I can introduce you to the company where the fund was deposited as a family treasure; I hope this will give you a high level of comfort to handle this project in the name of Allah and for the goodness of Mankind
Thanks as i look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
May Allah bless you and your family
Allah Hafiz
Amina Muhammed.
please pray for me for long life so that i will supply you other information about this fund, i will be going to the hospital now i will check my email when i come back.

does anyone belive that? Humfrey Whogedick does!

Quote:

I do have a great reputation, I have been in many featured film succeses such as Debbie does dallas again and deepthroat. Me and my family own the video company whogedick videos you may have seen our video asian babes at it again? We are a small company but looking to expand to your country how would you like to get down and dirty for one of our videos providing we get you the best medical treatment I can afford so your feeling tip top again. I also run the council in crinkley bottom. We organise many festivals and carnivals sometimes the stars of my films perform for the children the dads really enjoy this part! As im sure you would know nudge nudge wink wink. Please put you life in the hands of my my rock and roll band! We are called Rain. We will look after you I promise and we will send you all the money you needto be fit and healthy again we can fight your illness. I think we should invest the money into my business its about to go through the roof rather than real estate. I have every confidence in you and if you want to build mosques we will build mosques Amina.

You should not stop fighting the battle for your health we can fight this together you have more than six months with your life in my hands, ill tell you what to do work with me we will get you strong and fit and when the money comes rolling in we will go on a mad jolly and we can build you a penthouse or a hustler of your very own in my country and you can be part of the family.

Donít let them call you names stick and stones will break your bones but words alone cannot harm ya

Your dreams will come true with whogedick videos I promise.
I will help you I will also come to your country and give you a good seing to is that what you want or would your prefer the money?
May Allah bless you
Humfrey Whogedick MP

This is the point where i see if i have pushed it to far out for her to respond have I? nope!

Quote:

Dearest Humfrey Whogedick MP,
I am very pleased to receiving from you and noticed it, in fact i am fine today i just came back from the hospital now.
,it will be important you send me your full name as it appears on your passport your residential,address ,telephone,fax and any other information
you think will help us more because i will need them when writing the company about you as my Trustee whom i intend empowering to clear the
funds on my behalf.
As soon as i receive above information, i will then write a letter on intent to company for them to be aware of your move.
Allah bess you too.
Hajah Amina Muhammed.
Amina

Quote:

Amina
Im glad you are feeling better how about that seeing to? I do measure 13 inches incase you are interested!
Humfrey Whogedick
69 Bumfuc Street
Whorebington
Crinkley Bottom
B69 69ATM

I was deafend as a child so unfortunately I do not have a phone I could however contact you by text phone if you have one?
All ways sticking it in you in my dreams.

Yours Truly
Humfrey

i then get this back

Quote:

Dearest Humfrey ,

,it will be important you send me your full names as it appears on your passport your residential,address ,telephone,fax and any other information you think will help us more because i will need them when writing the company about you as my Trustee whom i intend empowering to clear the funds on my behalf.
As soon as i receive above information, i will then write a letter on intent to company for them to be aware of your move before i will introduce you to them
Allah bess you too.
Hajah Amina Muhammed.

right time for a little slap humfrey dont know her that well to give her a proper good one like she deserves

Quote:
Thicko/Amina
I set you this in the last email you need to stop being so thick! Thicko!
Humfrey Whogedick
69 Bumfuc Street
Whorebington
Crinkley Bottom
B69 69ATM
I am deaf I have told u this already, I cant use a standard phone
I need this deal to go through quickly please do not waste my time asking for the same information
Am I coming out to your country to give u one?
Oh and Amina im sure you would like to know we have started work on a new film in your honour its called ďAmina blow job not a handyĒ. What do you think catchy hey?
Yours Cumming all over your face.
Humfrey
PS I expect a quick one back

so theres the first part please comment suggest whatevers more than welcome and appreciated, ill keep this post updated!

Nabster

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update

Quote:
Dearest Humfrey Whogedick ,
what you will do is to contact the company to release the fund to you, but you will try and go to the company and clear it or the company can deliver it to you in your country Egypt if you can not be able to travell, but it is better you travell.as soon as you contact the company you let me know so that i will forward you the certificate of deposit of the fund.
PLease contact them and get back to me.
Thanks and Allah Bless you.
Hajah Amina Muhammed
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Find below the contact information of the company;
International clearing House & Securities Gh L T D
TEL: +233 243 250917
FAX: +233 21 411788
[email protected]
www.internationalclearinghouse.com.gh
CONTACT PERSON: Dr. Ismilar Abubakar
Please, use the below letter to contact
Dear Dr. Ismilar Abubakar,
I am Humfrey Whogedick 69 Bumfuc Street,Whorebington,Crinkley Bottom,B69 69ATM
Tel. No .================
Fax No ==================
whom have been empowered by my partner Hajah Amina Muhammed to clear her consigment in the possession of your company as have been agreed by her and your company.
Sir, I look forward to receiving a kind and quick response from you on the above regard.
Yours faithfully,
Humfrey Whogedick

More scam crap i oblige and send the letter.

Quote:
Dearest Amina,

I have done this I live in the uk not eqypt moron. I will come out to get it when can I fly when can I see you id love to meet you, ill bring my camera make sure your punani is clean and shaven. Where the fuck are you? What country? And why didnít the website work?

All my cum
Humfrey xxxxxxxxxx

And so i wait any one willing to imput some ideas as to where i go from here?

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic