SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How many treasures do you have? - finally finished

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Woody
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait ended already some time ago. Therefore if anybody wants to hook up with them, go right ahead.

This is my very first bait and it may seem a little long, and sometimes it is turning in circles because they never answered my questions but it sure kept them busy for a while. There are some funny highlights as well � like the second treasure which Gulliver pushes them into making up and like the high political characters allegedly involved in this project.

I hope you have some fun.

The background:
Morris Galloway is apparently a Liberian in a Ghana refugee (or concentration?) camp. Does he really believe somebody buys that he lives in Ghana with a �yahoo.com.au address? Anyway, his father left him big bucks.

Last edited by Woody on Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Woody
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woody wrote:

To: [email protected]
Date: Aug 20, 2005 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: GALLOWAY NEEDS YOUR KIND A....

Hi Morris,
can I call you Morris?
congratulations to the 50 Mio..
I will be glad to help.
What can I do?

Gulliver Okano

Oh, a barrister with a gmail address, interesting Laughing

Woody wrote:

To: Gulliver Okano <[email protected]
Date: Aug 22, 2005 11:01 AM

Goodday Mr.Gulliver,

Thanks for your response to my mail,i must confess
that my mum and i are so very happy for your kindness
and also for your willingness to help us.

Today that i got your mail,i am so happy and also very
glad to hear that you are very much interested in
helping me now.

All i need you to do for me now is to contact or call
my attorney on 00 233 244 603650 for all neccessary
details and informations you need to help me transfer
my inherited $50 million USD to your nominated account
that you will have to provide the information to my
bank.

My attorney is Barrister Mahama Ahmed.His email
address is [email protected] .Please try your
best to reach him as soon as possible so that he can
give you all the informations you need to help me.

I very much hope to hear from you soonest,please copy
me whenever you mail my attorney.

Best Regards,
Morris

PS:Upon your response,please give me your phone number
so that my attorney or i can also give you a call.

Of course Gulliver starts with the Barrister

Woody wrote:

Cc: [email protected]
Date: Aug 22, 2005 11:12 AM
Subject: heritage of Morris Galloway

Dear Barrister Ahmed,
I am trying to help Morris with his 50 Mio$ heritage.
He mentioned to me that I should get in touch with you to get more information.

Please send all the information to me by responding to this e-mail.
Gulliver Okano

Barrister Mahama is already having a bad start with Gulliver

Woody wrote:

To: galloway morris <[email protected]>
Date: Aug 23, 2005 8:56 PM

Hi Mr. Morris,
I am happy that you and your mom are happy. However, I am not sure what to think about this lawyer. It has been a full day now and no reply from him whatsoever. I would think in a matter of 50 Mio$ he would react instantly.
Is he on vacation while you and your poor mom are in such desperate need of help?
Does he take you serious? Is he trustworthy? Where do you know him from? Is he really your late father's attorney? How did he proof that to you? There is a lot of money at stake and you and I can not be careful enough.

Gulliver

Oooooh, Mahama (is that your first name?) Ahmed is the brother of Vice President Alhaji Aliu Mahama (that is his last name!). Well that statement has to be true because who would make a joke with such a big man�s name?

Woody wrote:

To: Gulliver Okano <[email protected]>
Date: Aug 24, 2005 2:12 PM

Goodday Mr.Gulliver,

Thanks again for your response to my mail.I am so happy that you sent me a copy of the mail you sent to my attorney.This made me able to reach him on phone that i have gotten a beneficiary and that you have reached him through mail.

He is a very serious and reliable person,and he was my late father's lawyer who helped him in all his dealings before his death.I have known him for long when he was working with my dad who is late now.

As concerning the proof,my mum had all copies of the fund documents which same copies are with him,but my mum's copies all got burnt during the war in our country.He even ask me to come for them so that i can scan and send them to you if you insist on seeing them.

My attorney(Barrister Mahama Ahmed) is a very busy man.He is a brother to the Vice President of Ghana,and with the influence of his brother as the Vice President,he now works with Presidency.This is the main reason i wrote in my mail that you copy me when you mail him,so that i can as well alert him when i get your mail.

I have told him already that you have sent him a email,and he appologies for his slow response.He actully have not check his mail,ut he wishes that you send to me and as well copy him your direct phone number so that he can give you a call and discuss with you over the phone.

I very much hope that this will not be an inconvinency for you.Please accept my sincere appology for my lawyer,but i promise that he will respond to you as quickly as you want him to,if only he can get to know you better and also believe me that you are a reliable someone.

I very much hope to hear from you soonest.Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards and Wishes,
Galloway

Gulliver wants to find out whether Mahama is the last name or the first name to match the Vice Presidents name. He is actually asking this several more times but the Mugu�s just don�t know what to do with the question. Gulliver does not trust attorney�s but also not politicians

Woody wrote:

Date: Aug 25, 2005 6:40 AM
Subject: Re: GALLOWAY NEEDS YOUR KIND A

Hello Gallo,
I hope you and your mom are doing well.
I still haven't gotten anything from the lawyer. Is Ahmed his last name? I know this name as a first name only.

Now I am even more concerned that you said that he is related to the VP of the country. I have my doubts trusting politicians and their kin. Maybe you should get the documents from him and hire somebody else. As you mentioned yourself he will also not have much time because he is working in politics.

Since you've already offered to scan and send the documents to me, please go ahead. Information never hurts.

What do you mean by :i promise that he will respond to you as quickly as you want him to?
Get him to get in touch with me right now. Every minute that goes by keeps you and me away from the treasure even longer.

And what do you mean by this: if only he can get to know you better and also believe me that you are a reliable someone.
Does this mean he does not believe you when you tell him I am reliable? If a lawyer does not trust his client something is wrong. And how does he want to get to know me better anyway? He does not even get in touch with me but you make it sound as if he wants to have some bers with me. Man, let me tell you, get a grip, get the documents, send them to me and I will find ourselves a nice lawyer who does not play politics and takes us more serious.

I am on the road a lot, so I am not always near my phone. Therefore I would suggest we stay with E-mails at the moment but you can try to catch me under xxx K7-number xxx

Gulliver

That man sure knows how to write e-mails. Gulliver gets it twice!

Woody wrote:

Date: Aug 25, 2005 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: heritage of Morris Galloway

DEAR MR.GULLIVER,

SORRY THE DELAY , MY CLIENT HAVE ASSURED ME THAT YOU ARE A NICE MAN AND YOU CAN HELP THEM INVEST THEIR FUNDS IN US.

NOW I WILL PROCEED IMMEDIATELY TO FINALISE THIS TRANSACTION, I WILL
ARRANGE WITH A RELIABLE DIPLOMAT TO DELIVER THE FUNDS TO YOU, I WILL GET BACK TO YOU TOMORROW .

BEST REGARDS,
MAHAMA AHMED. ESQ.

Woody wrote:

To: mahama ahmed <[email protected]>
Date: Aug 25, 2005 7:32 PM

Dear Mr. Ahmed (is Ahmed your last name?),
Could you please write not only in Capital letters from now on? Not only makes it e-mails difficult to read it is also considered shouting in writing.

I thought you were a diplomat yourself. Why do you want to get another person involved into this situation? I think the fewer people are involved the smoother the transaction will go.

G. Okano

Morris is all excited that Gulliver has contacted the barrister

Woody wrote:

Date: Aug 25, 2005 11:09 AM

Goodday Sir,

Thanks for your mail.

I have spoken to my attorney and also have given him your number,and he promised that he will get in touch with you.

Please await to hear from him soonest.

Thanks and God bless you for your kindness and also for your willingness to help us.

Best Regards,
Galloway

PS:I tried to reach you through your phone but i was unable.I actually did leave you a message.

Last edited by Woody on Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Woody
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2 phone calls � Morris tells Gulliver to call and Mahama tells me he will get back to Gulliver

Woody wrote:

Date: Aug 25, 2005 8:09 PM

Hi Morris,
I got your voice message and actually also one from Mr. Ahmed (is Ahmed actually his last name?).
I am on business in the Canadian forest right now. I can pick up my voice messages remotely but since I am out in the forest all day I only have little time to write some e-mails at night.

I am still not sure about this lawyer.
All of a sudden he really is in a rush to get the money to me, did you know that? Or is he trying to bypass you? I will not let that happen, be sure, my friend.

If I were you I would really watch him. Do not trust politicians. Now he even wants to get another guy in the game - a diplomat to deliver the funds to me. Isn't he a diplomat himself? This looks all very fishy to me.

He told me in the voice message that he would get back to me tomorrow. If you do not have enough reason yet to ditch him I will let you know what his next fraudulent steps will be and you may have to reconsider.

Maybe I am just being paranoid about him but there are just so many things that do not fit together. And so far my people judgment has never let me down.

Ask him to get you the documents (I bet he does not even have them), scan them and send them to me. That would give me a little more confidence in him. Also get a copy of his lawyer�s license for your files. And when you have that you may as well scan it and send it to me for the completion of my files and for additional confidence.

Let me ask you something:
Since you are your father's son - a direct relative and heir - do you already have access to the money? At the moment it sounds as if it would be easier to send the funds to me than giving them to you. And why can your lawyer access them (after all he wants to send them to me)?

Gulliver

2 fake ID docs from Morris (I have to read again how to put them up here)
Mahama really seems to know some big shots � as opposed to Morris (Kofi Anan, Secretary General of the United State???)

Woody wrote:

Date: Aug 26, 2005 5:42 AM
Subject: DOCUMENTS STATING MY FUNDS

Goodday Mr.Gulliver,

Thanks again for your response to my mail,and i am so happy that you got my massage on your phone.

My attorney is a very good man,and at such my family have strong trust and confidence in him.

He came over to meet and chat with us yesterday over this issue.He wants to make sure that you are a trusted and reliable person who will not sit on top of my funds before he can make all tha neccessary arrangements to get the funds accross to you.He has actually done this to some other refugees like me who are also lucky to inherit some valuables from their parents,this i am aware of cause i know them.

He made it known to us that there are two ways to get this funds transfered.He said it is either by doing a wired transfer(From my bank to your nominated bank account),or through the means of a diplomatic man who will fly with the funds which are in a vault(Trunk box) to you,with the address information that you will provide.He told us that he has a diplomat who is very reliable that works for him.The diplomat is the son of Kofi Anan(secretary general to the United State).He told us that the diplomat does help him move funds and other family valuables accross the boader and all check points in the airport without any interruptions.

He actually told us that he mailed and gave you a call yesterday,and he promised to get back to you today,so that he can also know from you if you would need the funds to be transfered to you through a diplomatic means of a wired transfer.

According to him,not everyone would like the idea of such large amount of funds to be transfered into their account.He say some of them and call and questioned how they came about such large funds,so most of them prefered the funds dilivered to them through a diplomatic man who will deliver the funds to their door step,so that they alone will know how to split it to their various account and also set some aside for the business investments that the money is to be used for.

Right at this moment,i dont have direct access to the fund without a foreign beneficiary according to the instruction of my late father.He wished that the funds can only be transfered if a foreign beneficiary who have agreed to help me invest the funds have signed all documents and have them submitted to them.

If only you work with my attorney who is in the right position to have these documents obtained from the High Court of Justice and United Nations Office here in Ghana,then all the documents will be sent to you for signing and then submitted to the bank by my lawyer and i,so that they can make the transfer to you.

My attorney would never do anything without my concept.He is a trusted and faithful person,and i believe as you work with him,you will get to see this same reasons with me.

I have collected and attached copies of the documents which were with him to you.Please go through them and get back to him,so that he can instruct you on what to do.

I very much hope to hear from you soonest,Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards,
Galloway

How does Mahama know that Gulliver is not Chinese? I should have made him Chinese from this point forward. Well afterwards one is always smarter.

Woody wrote:

Date: Aug 26, 2005 7:57 AM

Dear Mr. Gulliver,

I will use a diplomat to make the delivery but the diplomat will not
know the content , this is not the first that i use the diplomat to
make delivery . I have many clients in USA and they are truthful
people except chinese , i dont like doing business with Chinese man ,
in two occassion , they sat on top of my client consignments.

Please try and an accept this offer , i trusted this diplomat , he
never dissapointed me though i never declared content of any
consignment to him. Let us work with one faith and one mind.

Best regards,
Mahama Ahmed. Esq.

Gulliver is to the point

Woody wrote:

Date: Aug 26, 2005 12:24 PM

Accepted.

Time for a little contra to Morris but Gulliver is also excited to meet Kojo

Woody wrote:

Date: Aug 26, 2005 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: DOCUMENTS STATING MY FUNDS

Dear Mr. Galloway,

>>Thanks again for your response to my mail,and i am so happy that you got my massage on your phone.<<

Just make sure that you speak a little clearer. There was a lot of static in the phone line. You were really hard to understand. The attorney was even worse. From the background noise I would think he was either in a public swimming pool or on an airport when he made the call.

>>My attorney is a very good man,and at such my family have strong trust and confidence in him.<<

Well, I don't. You�ve sent me your passport but in fact I needed his. It is not you whom I do not trust, it is him.

>>He made it known to us that there are two ways to get this funds transfered.He said it is either by doing a wired transfer(From my bank to your nominated bank account),or through the means of a diplomatic man who will fly with the funds which are in a vault(Trunk box) to you,with the address information that you will provide.He told us that he has a diplomat who is very reliable that works for him.The diplomat is the son of Kofi Anan(secretary general to the United State).<<

Man, that guy knows a lot of the big shots. What does he need a poor little nobody like me to run such a transaction. Anyway, I am not complaining, it would be really cool to meet Kojo. I hope he can leave the country with all the accusations going on against him right noG.
Just to correct your typo: Kojo's father Kofi is actually the Secretary General of the United Nations not of the United States.

>>He told us that the diplomat does help him move funds and other family valuables accross the boader and all check points in the airport without any interruptions.<<

Yes, I read his latest e-mail which came in today.

>>He actually told us that he mailed and gave you a call yesterday,and he promised to get back to you today,so that he can also know from you if you would need the funds to be transfered to you through a diplomatic means of a wired transfer. <<

He mailed but did not ask for this info.
I will write him anyway that I will not let the chance slip to meet Kojo Annan in person.

>>Right at this moment,i dont have direct access to the fund without a foreign beneficiary according to the instruction of my late father.
He wished that the funds can only be transfered if a foreign beneficiary who have agreed to help me invest the funds have signed all documents and have them submitted to them.<<

Are you sure about this? The document you've sent me shows you as the sole beneficiary. Is this maybe just a big set-up of Ahmed in order to get to your money?
Also the document you've sent is more than 6 years old but says that it is valid only for 1 month. You have to get a new one from the "lawyer". Please send that to me as well. Apparently I notice a few more things than you do. 4 eyes see more than 2, right?

>>If only you work with my attorney who is in the right position to have these documents obtained from the High Court of Justice and United Nations Office here in Ghana,then all the documents will be sent to you for signing and then submitted to the bank by my lawyer and i,so that they can make the transfer to you. <<

I will of course continue working with him because it is your lawyer and not mine. But in your and my interest I will keep a very close eye on him and his actions. If I catch him doing something against your interest I will let you know immediately.

>>My attorney would never do anything without my concept.He is a trusted and faithful person,and i believe as you work with him,you will get to see this same reasons with me.<<

Well, as a little proof of his honesty maybe you can get him to send his picture ID

Gulliver

I almost forgot to mention: I am still in Canada and for the weekend I will go on a hiking trip while I am here. The beautiful secretary of our local office will take me out to show me the bush (well, that might even have a double meaning, right? Cross fingers Smile)
Fact is I won't be back to any means of communications before late Sunday or even Monday
Hang in there

Morris wrote another one which Gulliver is referring to, so here is the mixed total

Woody wrote:

Date: Aug 29, 2005 12:26 PM

Hi Morris,

>>Thanks for your mail,i really appreciate your kind heart to help us in the securing of my funds.<<

Hey, how about the expired document? Do you have a new one yet? What did Mahama say about it?

>>My attorney is a devoted man who my family have trust for.He is not who you think he is.I actually forwarded your mail to him so that he can go through it.<<

I am looking forward to his response.
And be assured it is nothing personal against him it is just that there are a few things that just do not match up. But if you want I can ask him directly these things. You seem to have a lot of faith in him and I respect that.
Please understand that I am only trying to protect you from further damage. I think you have been through enough already (how is your poor mom, by the way?).

>>He said that he is the one who is supposed to be scared of you,and not you getting scared of him.<<

I am not scared of anybody. I am just trying to be as careful as possible and again, a few things just do not make sense to me.

>>He said that he is the one who is entrusting my funds to you,so he is suppose to know you better first.<<

NO, YOU are the one who entrusts the funds to whomever you feel comfortable with because it is YOUR money and YOUR attorney. YOU have to pick a person YOU trust and tell it to an attorney YOU trust. The attorney should be acting the way YOU want him to act.
Right now I am only raising concerns. If you want me to stop raising those concerns I will certainly try not to leave a paranoid impression. I will of course work with Mahama on this. I will keep an eye open though. I think that is also in your best interest.

>>He is the only one who can actually get all the neccessary details and documents need for the funds to be transfered to you,so we need him on this.<<

Now, why is that? You are the beneficiary according to that document from the bank. I am of course not familiar with all the heritage details in Ghana but I think it should be reasonable to assume that you as the official heir and son of your father have the right to claim your rightful heritage. My understanding is that I should be able to help out in receiving the funds and assist you in investing them. Mahama should only be needed to help us by giving us tips on how certain things work.
Please let me know if I am mistaken and either you or Mahama have to tell me how this whole thing needs to be done, what are the obstacles and how do we overcome them.

>>Thanks for the correction about Kofi Anan,and please get back to my attorney for all informations on how my funds can get to you.<<

No prob.

>>I look forward to hearing from you again soonest,have a nice weekend.God bless you.<<

Weekend is unfortunately already over Sad

>>PS: My mum and i have agreed to give you 30% of my funds,if only it has been successfully transfered to you.<<

Now that is totally generous of you. Are you sure you want to give me that much money?
Is there something I do not know? Is it so problematic or even dangerous that you want to offer me such a big sum? Or are people who can help you with this just so rare to find?

Also, I think Mahama�s job in this is much bigger than mine. What will he get? What will be left for you and your poor mom?
I am not sure whether I can accept that.
Don't get me wrong, I like money but this offer is so high that you have to explain to me what exactly my role is. I am sure there is nothing illegal involved there, is it?

Please come back to me shortly on this - especially on the last topic.

Gulliver

PS: I will send an e-mail to Mahama later today.

Woody wrote:

Date: Aug 29, 2005 2:15 PM

Goodday Mr.Gulliver,

Thanks again for your response.This is so kind of you.

I am so glad that you are not scared of anyone,and as a matter of fact i understand the fact that you ought to be careful in your dealings.

Yes i am the rightful heir of my funds(next of kin to my late father),but i really need the assistance of his attorney who is the only person who can assist us on this as a legal practitional.I hope you very much understand what i mean?

My mum and i do not think or have the mind that giving you such % from our fund is a great deal.We have suffered so much much for over some years now,and we believe that whosoever help us in the transfer of our funds and also get us out of this great suffering(bondage) is God sent.

70% 0f our funds after you have collected your 30%,is still a very large sum of money,which if invested,we will never have any cause to suffer again for our whole life time.

If you which,i could ask my attorney to prepare an agreement on it for you.

The new documents are going to be obtain with the help of my attorney,which i need you to instruct him to.I very much know that the documents i sent to you are out dated,but you should understand the fact the it is the new ones the bank are requesting for,which are to bear your name as my foreign beneficiary who the funds are to be transfered to.

Please get to my attorney via email or phone,so that he can give you all the details we need to secuer these documents,so that they can be sent to you for signing,and then submitted to the bank as soon as you have signed and and sent them back.With this,they can be able to realease the funds,so that my attorney can make all neccessary arrangements for the funds to be transfered to you with the help of the diplomatic man(Kojo Anan).

I very much hope you get my points clear,and please copy me when you mail my attorney.

Thanks and God bless you even as you do so.

Best Regards and Wishes,
Galloway

Mahama wants to get active, let�s see

Woody wrote:

Date: Aug 29, 2005 2:36 PM

Dear Mr. Gulliver,

Thanks for co-operation, i will make all necessary arrangement
tomorrow and gets back to you.

Best regards,
Mahama Ahmed. Esq.

Why does Gulliver have to be the beneficiary? Even at the end I did not get the answer to that question 

Woody wrote:

Date: Aug 29, 2005 8:29 PM

Hi Morris,
>>Yes i am the rightful heir of my funds(next of kin to my late father),but i really need the assistance of his attorney who is the only person who can assist us on this as a legal practitional.I hope you very much understand what i mean? <<

Is he the testamentary executor of your late father?

>>My mum and i do not think or have the mind that giving you such % from our fund is a great deal.We have suffered so much much for over some years now,and we believe that whosoever help us in the transfer of our funds and also get us out of this great suffering(bondage) is God sent. <<

Under these circumstance what can I do but accept, thank you very much in advance.

>>70% 0f our funds after you have collected your 30%,is still a very large sum of money,which if invested,we will never have any cause to suffer again for our whole life time.<<

Again, you should ask Ahmed how much he will get for his assistance. I know that attorney's fees are very high and they usually get a percentage plus per diem.

>>If you which,i could ask my attorney to prepare an agreement on it for you.<<

Sure, go ahead, please aask him to do that.

>>The new documents are going to be obtain with the help of my attorney,which i need you to instruct him to.I very much know that the documents i sent to you are out dated,but you should understand the fact the it is the new ones the bank are requesting for,which are to bear your name as my foreign beneficiary who the funds are to be transfered to. <<

Why can we not keep it in your name? Wouldn't you feel safer to be the beneficiary as it originally was foreseen in the old document? Well, I am going to ask that from Ahmed when I e-mail him in a minute.

>>Please get to my attorney via email or phone,so that he can give you all the details we need to secuer these documents,so that they can be sent to you for signing,and then submitted to the bank as soon as you have signed and and sent them back.With this,they can be able to realease the funds,so that my attorney can make all neccessary arrangements for the funds to be transfered to you with the help of the diplomatic man(Kojo Anan).<<

When I look at the original document in the file called "STATEMENT OF TRANSIT DEPOSIT ACC[1][1]. BALANCE.jpg" I see 2 signatures from the bank but no other signature. So, if you need to get that document in an updated form I would expect that the bank guys have to sign it and not me.
Well, I think Mahama will know more about this too.

Gulliver

PS: I got your voicemail but since I had to remotely get it (I am still in the Canadian forest on business) I had a lot of static and could hardly understand what you wanted to tell me. If it was something important please write it to me in an e-mail. Important things I rather have in writing anyway.

Woody
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why is Morris with his poor old mom still in that crap hole of refugee�s camp?
Gulliver is also trying to trigger the greed of the barrister by mentioning the big chunk of money promised to him with the balance invested which would leave nothing for the barrister

Woody wrote:

Cc: [email protected]
Date: Aug 29, 2005 8:46 PM

Dear Mahama,
I am looking forward to receiving the transaction details from you.

Please be aware that we need a new document regarding the fund clearance.
The one that you gave to Morris had expired more than 6 years ago. Please send me a copy of the new document for my files.

Wouldn't it be easier to let Morris be the beneficiary? He is already shown in the bank's documents as the beneficiary. Wouldn't that look kind of strange to the bank to see a new name there?
Why don't you get the money for Morris first and then we only need to put it in a bag and have it escorted to me by the courier. Then Morris could use part of it already to get out of that stinking refugees camp. Or can you help him get out of there? After all you are a man with high ranking friends and I am sure you can pull some strings.

Also you need to let Morris know how much you will charge him for your services. That poor guy wants to give me a big chunk of the money. I am concerned that he will have less for himself after you claim your part of the prey.

Gulliver

Mahama calls on Gulliver�s honesty � does he know what honesty is?
But he totally ignores the fact that he does not get a big percentage.
Whooops, there it is � the charges, in the post scriptum

Woody wrote:

Date: Aug 30, 2005 8:25 AM

Dear Mr. Gulliver,

Thanks for your mail, Morris is the next of kin and you that will recieve it will be the beneficiary. I will prepare new documents on your name as the beneficiary who is going to recieve the funds and for your information the funds is in a trunk box , it was deposited in the bank vault is not in a account and the bank does not know the content of the box and the consignment have accumulate some dumorrage which have to cleared .

As for the new document , i need to prepare change of ownership on your name and you need to scan the front page of your passport or driver licence and your residential address is also needed to enable obtain the document from High Court of Justice and other document from the United Nation office in Ghana.

You to promise me that you will not sit on top of the funds when when it gets to you and you will take good care of my client.

Best regards,
Mahama Ahmed. Esq.

Note ; You will pay for the charges to obtain the documents on your name , i will verify the cost and get back to you.

Calling in the answers � again
Is Mahama mixing up cases???

Woody wrote:

Date: Aug 30, 2005 12:02 PM

Dear Mr. Ahmed,
before I actually comment on your latest e-mail here a few things I want to follow up. Busy as you are you have probably forgotten about them:

Wouldn't it be easier to let Morris be the beneficiary?
He is already shown in the bank's documents as the beneficiary.
Wouldn't that look kind of strange to the bank to see a new name there?
Why don't you get the money for Morris first and then we only need to put it in a bag and have it escorted to me by the courier? Then Morris could use part of it already to get out of that stinking refugees camp.
Or can you help him get out of there ? After all you are a man with high ranking friends and I am sure you can pull some strings.

Also you need to let Morris know how much you will charge him for your services. That poor guy wants to give me a big chunk of the money. I am concerned that he will have less for himself after you claim your part of the prey.

Please answer those above questions for me. From conversing with Morris I really feel for him more and more every day.
Please put a special effort in the attempt to get him out of that rat hole of refugee�s camp.

Now to your latest e-mail:

Thanks for your mail, Morris is the next of kin and you that will recieve it will be the beneficiary.

That is my whole point. Right now Morris is the beneficiary. Please see attached the document Morris sent me which proves it. I believe you even gave him that document. I marked the spot where it states that Morris is the beneficiary. Why do you want to change that? I do not understand this. Please explain it to me.

I will prepare new documents on your name as the beneficiary who is going to recieve the funds and for your information the funds is in a trunk box , it was deposited in the bank vault is not in a account and the bank does not know the content of the box

The attached document also shows that the funds are indeed in an account and the bank knows the amount and the account is stated with an account number. The number is 153910004446. Did you ever look at this document? You must be mixing Morris' case up with some other poor soul you are trying to help.

As for the new document , i need to prepare change of ownership on your name and you need to scan the front page of your passport or driver licence and your residential address is also needed to enable obtain the document from High Court of Justice and other document from the United Nation office in Ghana.

The attached document which shows Morris as the beneficiary has no expiration date. Therefore it does not need to be renewed. The only document that is expired and needs renewal is the one about the fund clearance - and in that one no beneficiary is mentioned.
So, again you seem to be mixing up this case with something else.

Note ; You will pay for the charges to obtain the documents on your name , i will verify the cost and get back to you.

Don't bother, since you seem to have mixed up the cases there will be no need to change any documents in my name.
Get the new document, have Morris claim the money and send it to me. Since I am traveling a lot (I am still in Canada right now) it is always hard to tell when I will be where. Therefore we have to agree on short notice where you send the funds at what time.

G. Okano

Gulliver tells Morris what an asshole the barrister is - again

Woody wrote:

Date: Aug 30, 2005 12:35 PM

Morris,
I am disappointed in your attorney. This time I tried to forget my past thinking about this man but again nothing fits together.
He does not explain anything just keeps asking me things that in my opinion should not be necessary.
� He desperately wants to change the beneficiary from your name to mine. I asked him why he wanted to do that? No answer whatsoever.
� He wants to get an updated document with my name on it. The only document that has been expired is the fund clearance and that does not show any names on it
� He even wants me to pay for this new document which is not necessary because it is still valid with your name on it.
� Apparently he does not even know about the content of the documents. He is stating that the funds are in a trunk box and the bank does not know what is in the box.
Please see attached document (it is the one you sent me with some highlighting from me) and you will see that there is indeed a bank account with a number and also the amount of funds stated.
� He does not even react when I ask him to help you to get you out of that slum of a refugee�s camp. It must be totally awful there. I do not want to know what sort of stealing, raping and even murdering goes on in that Ghetto. Well, at least they seem to let you have an internet access.
Either this attorney is totally incompetent or he needs to do some big time explaining to me why there are all these contradictions in his statements and how the transfer procedure has to be and why?
I would really expect him to answer some of my questions. I am a critical person - as you may have found out already - and if I see things differently I mention it.
If I am wrong I want to be proven wrong and not neglected and just told differently.

For your information below is what I have sent to him. As you can see I did not go too harsh on him but again I am letting you know what I think of him. He is not being very helpful. We are all working towards the same goal, right? I really hope he will answer my questions this time.

Gulliver

Asking for Gulliver�s credentials

Woody wrote:

Date: Aug 30, 2005 3:53 PM

Goodday Mr.Gulliver,

Thanks for your response again.

After reading your mail,i called and explained the issue to my attorney,and he told me that since you are my foreign beneficiary and it is you that the funds are to be transfered to,it is your name that is need to be in all the new documents so that the funds can get to you without any interruption from any authority.

He needs your full names(Details),and residencial address so that he can get the POWER OF ATTORNEY from the High court of Justice which states that you are my foreign beneficiary who is going to help me invest my funds,and ANTI TERRORIST AND DRUG CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE from the United Nations Office here in Ghana,which states that you are not a terrorist and you are not in any way connected to them.
With these documents got in your name from the appropriate authorities,the funds can then be obtained and transfered to you with the help of a diplomatic man.

My attorney mentioned it to you that my funds are in a truck box in the bank vault where my late father deposited it.

Lastly,i promised to give him some money from my own remaining % after he has help to successfully transfer my funds to you.

He promise to get back to you and answer all your question as soon as he is through with what he is doing today.

Hope to get his mail soonest.

Thanks and God Bless.

Best Regards,
Galloway

Now Morris gets slapped a little for being as stupid as his barrister.

Woody wrote:

Date: Aug 30, 2005 3:53 PM

Goodday Mr.Gulliver,

Thanks for your response again.

After reading your mail,i called and explained the issue to my attorney,and he told me that since you are my foreign beneficiary and it is you that the funds are to be transfered to,it is your name that is need to be in all the new documents so that the funds can get to you without any interruption from any authority.

He needs your full names(Details),and residencial address so that he can get the POWER OF ATTORNEY from the High court of Justice which states that you are my foreign beneficiary who is going to help me invest my funds,and ANTI TERRORIST AND DRUG CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE from the United Nations Office here in Ghana,which states that you are not a terrorist and you are not in any way connected to them.
With these documents got in your name from the appropriate authorities,the funds can then be obtained and transfered to you with the help of a diplomatic man.

My attorney mentioned it to you that my funds are in a truck box in the bank vault where my late father deposited it.

Lastly,i promised to give him some money from my own remaining % after he has help to successfully transfer my funds to you.

He promise to get back to you and answer all your question as soon as he is through with what he is doing today.

Hope to get his mail soonest.

Thanks and God Bless.

Best Regards,
Galloway

Now Morris gets slapped a little for being as stupid as his barrister.

Woody wrote:

Date: Aug 30, 2005 9:05 PM

Morris,
is your mother still well?
>>Thanks for your response again.

After reading your mail,i called and explained the issue to my attorney,and he told me that since you are my foreign beneficiary and it is you that the funds are to be transfered to,it is your name that is need to be in all the new documents so that the funds can get to you without any interruption from any authority.<<

It is so sad that even you do not seem to understand my question:
WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THE BENEFICIARY?
All the documents are in your name already. Why can you not get the funds and have them shipped via courier to me for investment? Since the courier is a diplomat nobody will ask questions about a bag he is carrying. My name is not needed in my opinion.
If I am wrong please have your "attorney" explain to me why I have to be the beneficiary. And with "explaining" I do not mean just repeating that it has to be me. This sounds like a broken record.

I am willing to help you any way I can. I think you can see that also from all the e-mails I have been writing in order to find out more details or maybe find better ways to make this transfer even smoother.

>>He needs your full names(Details),and residencial address so that he can get the POWER OF ATTORNEY from the High court of Justice which states that you are my foreign beneficiary who is going to help me invest my funds,and ANTI TERRORIST AND DRUG CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE from the United Nations Office here in Ghana,which states that you are not a terrorist and you are not in any way connected to them.
With these documents got in your name from the appropriate authorities,the funds can then be obtained and transfered to you with the help of a diplomatic man.<<

Again, please explain why you think it has to be me! You are already in the documents, you can get the money, hand it to a diplomat and he will be on his way to me.

>>My attorney mentioned it to you that my funds are in a truck box in the bank vault where my late father deposited it.<<

The funds are in an account. Please see my latest attachment.

>>Lastly,i promised to give him some money from my own remaining % after he has help to successfully transfer my funds to you.<<

How sweet of you. Isn't he jealous about my 30%? Usually I know attorneys as the greediest bunch of people on the planet.

>>He promise to get back to you and answer all your question as soon as he is through with what he is doing today.<<

Well, than we would finally get a step further to our mutual goal, right?
I am just trying to help and to understand. Please let me help you.

>>Hope to get his mail soonest.<<

I do

>>Thanks and God Bless.<<

back at you

Gulliver

Whaaaaaaaaaat? There are 2 times 50 Mio???

Woody wrote:

Date: Aug 31, 2005 9:27 AM

Goodday Mr.Gulliver,

Thank you very much for your response.

My attorney and i have gone through the document and
have seen what you were trying to make us get the
clear picture.

Actually i did collected all documents from him,but
never specified to him that it is my inherited funds
at Ghana Commercial Bank that i am seeking your
assistance for,to be tansfered.

He actually though that it is the one at Barclays Bank
which i was stated as the next of Kin you were trying
to help me on,thats why he told you that we will be
need all new documents.

At present all is clear to him,and he has promised me
that he will get back to you today.

I am very sorry for the inconvinences,its all my
fault.I was suppose to tell him the actual funds i was
seeking your help for.

Hope to get his mail soonest,and thanks for your
understanding,patience and for your kindness.God bless
you.

Best Regards,
Galloway.

Oooh man, they really mean that.

Woody wrote:

Date: Aug 31, 2005 9:25 AM

Dear Mr. Gulliver,

I'm sorry , i thought it was the funds in barclays bank deposited by morris late father.

This funds was deposited in transit reserve account in Ghana commercial bank , it can not be touch except the account have to be reactivated before the funds can be transfer to your account. In that case we need no diplomat to make the delivery, the bank have to transfer the funds into your account after reactivation of the account.

I miss understood the whole thing , please i'm sorry, i will go to the bank tomorrow to know how they will make the transfer and get back to you.

Best regards,
Mahama Ahmed. Esq.

Just chit chat � he really isn�t asking for anything this time.

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 1, 2005 10:09 AM

Goodday Mr.Gulliver,

How are you today,hope all is well with you??If so,we give God all the Glory.

I sent you a mail yesterday,but did not get any response from you.Is anything the matter??

I called my attorney today and he told me he is in his office sending a mail to you already.I hope you get it soonest,so that we can proceed with this transaction.

Thanks for everything,my mum extends her greetings too.

Best Regards,
Galloway

Received a K7 Phone call from Morris � asked for bank details

Mahama is through with the bank � I am through with him.

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 1, 2005 10:18 AM

Dear Mr. Gulliver,

i'm through with the bank and the bank demand your bank particulars to enable the transfering of the funds to your account commence. I'm waiting for you to send your banking details.

Best regards,
Mahama Ahmed. Esq.

Morris can�t wait

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 1, 2005 5:57 PM

Goodday Mr.Gulliver,

Hope all is well with you?I am so troubled because i have not heard from you after send mails to you twice,and this making it the third time.

Please try your best to get back to me and my attorney.He told me he has sent you a mail already.

I hope to hear from you soonest.Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards,
Galloway.

Are there maybe 3 times 50 Mio?
Gulliver takes the long weekend off.

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 2, 2005 7:27 AM

Hi Morris,
I am sorry I did not come back earlier.
I have relatives living near New Orleans. Due to the damage that hurricane Katrina did to that area I interrupted my business trip to Canada.
Right now I am home in Washington but I am packing to leave to fly to my relatives in order to help them in this difficult situation. Thank god nobody from my family was hurt.
Down there I will not be able to receive or write e-mails. It is pure luck if you get a phone connection. That is how hard they were hit by the hurricane. They are actually staying in a hotel further away from their house and the damaged area right now and that is where I am going.

I go there to help over the long weekend (it is a holiday here on Monday) and then fly back to my unfinished business in Canada from where I will report back to you on Tuesday.

In the meantime Mahama and you may even elaborate a little more on the situation. I am a little confused. Now it is supposed to be different money at a different bank in an account?
But the 50 Mio we talked about earlier are in the account at the Ghana Bank from the document. So, where is this other money now coming from?
What does it have to do with your father and you?
What is up with the trunk box (since both banks seem to have the funds in accounts and not in trunk boxes)? Is there a third party (like a security company or a bank with a vault) that is keeping the trunk box Mahama mentioned?
Maybe I find the time on the airplane to come up with a little table where you can fill in the data for each of those accounts/trunk box so that I get a clearer picture of the total assets.

Sorry for the inconvenience and for not being able to stay in touch for a few days but family comes first and I am sure you have seen what damage the hurricane did to that area.

Thanks for your understanding.
I'll respond back to you on Tuesday

Gulliver

PS: Please forward this information to Mahama as well.

Morris does not know what a long weekend is. He is eager to see Gulliver!

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 3, 2005 2:15 PM

Goodday Mr.Gulliver,

Thanks for your response to my mail.My mum and i were so worried when we did not hear from you.

I am so sorry about your relatives affected by the hurricane.I hope all of they are well and in good condition?If so praise be to God Almighty.

Please take very good care of them,i believe they really need your assistance at this moment.I know what it takes to be homeless.Its hell if i am asked to say.

Sorry i complicated the whole issue about my funds,that why my attorney was not really getting you when you tried to explain things about been a beneficiary.

The truth is that i too have a fund at Barclays bank,which was deposited in their bank vault as a consignment.My late father actually deposited it there without really declearing its content.He deposited it there as family valuables which is worth $50 million USD,but his attorney and i know that it is fund inside it.

It was deposited there in the bank branch which could also be said to be a security company,but it is under the bank.

I actually did tell you about the other one which was deposited at Ghana Commercial Bank,cause i felt it will be quicker to transfer over to your nominated account,since it will be a wired transfer.But the other one can be claimed and delivered to you over there in your country,only with the help of a diplomatic man.I very much hope you understand what i mean??

I got an interesting point in your mail,but i dont really know if it is exactly what you mean.

You wrote in your mail that Maybe you find the time on the airplane to come up with a little table where you can fill in the data for each of those accounts/trunkbox so that you can get a clearer picture of the total assets.Does this mean you can come to Ghana to meet with us??If it is,then i must say that it is the best way to get this transaction to a success.

Please upon your response,say if i am correct about what i think,cause i believe with you here in Ghana,things would go very easy,and our goal will be achieve in no time.

Thank you very much for everything,i very much await your response on tuesday.

Say me well to your family,i pray God grant you the willingness and the strengh to support them in any way they really need it.

Stay well and remain bless.

Best Regards and Wishes to you and your families,
Galloway

Still waiting�

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 7, 2005 7:58 AM

Goodday Mr.Gulliver,

I very much hope all is well with you out there.

Why have we not yet hear from you?Are you still busy with your family?I will wish to believe so.

Please get back to us as soon as you are done with what you are doing.We really need to hear from you,especially now that we have already alerted the bank that soon we will be making the transfer of my funds to you.

My attorney wishes to hear from you and also to get your banking details so that he can submit it to my bank for them to make the transfer into it.

We very much hope to hear from you soonest,thanks and God bless.

Best Regards,
Galloway.

What is it going to be � the trunk box or the funds from the account?

Woody wrote:

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sep 7, 2005 3:28 PM

Morris,
I am just back from a hard long trip to my relatives. I did not have the time to really look into your last e-mail until now.
Please see my comments below.

Sorry i complicated the whole issue about my funds,that why my attorney was not really getting you when you tried to explain things about been a beneficiary.

What is so hard to understand in the sentence: "Morris is already stated as the beneficiary - you do not need me for that"?
Also how incompetent has an attorney to be in order to mix up 2 different funds of that size, sending me documents for one and thinking about another one? Give me a break, Morris. That Mahama of yours seems to be totally messed up. This is a lot of money we are talking about here. Are you going to let him get away with this mistake? If it wasn't for me anything could have happened to your funds by now.
I sure hope stupidity is not genetic. Otherwise I would question the ability of Mahama�s brother to stay in that political position.

The truth is that i too have a fund at Barclays bank,which was deposited in their bank vault as a consignment.My late father actually deposited it there without really declearing its content.He deposited it there as family valuables which is worth $50 million USD,but his attorney and i know that it is fund inside it.

Are you really telling me that there is another treasure of exactly the same amount at a different bank? What else are you hiding from me? Send me proof of the trunk box deposit and I will try to help you with that. Since you are the beneficiary of the other funds there should not be any problem for you to claim and retrieve those. The problem might be with the trunk box. But I can only help when I know details. Then we can transfer both funds by courier and kill two birds with one stone.

I actually did tell you about the other one which was deposited at Ghana Commercial Bank,cause i felt it will be quicker to transfer over to your nominated account,since it will be a wired transfer.

Wait a minute, in an earlier e-mail you guys told me it could be a wire transfer or Kojo visiting me with a bag of money. I told you I prefer the second alternative. This is easier to avoid questions from the bank or the IRS. Also now I think we should transfer both funds using one courier.

But the other one can be claimed and delivered to you over there in your country,only with the help of a diplomatic man.I very much hope you understand what i mean??

As already mentioned let's get the trunk box out first. Since the account at Ghana Commercial Bank is in your name you can then go there and claim the money at any time (maybe you want to check with the bank because they won't have that much money available when you walk in there). Then you put it in a bag or add it to the trunk box contents, hand it to Kojo and send him on the way.

You wrote in your mail that Maybe you find the time on the airplane to come up with a little table where you can fill in the data for each of those accounts/trunkbox so that you can get a clearer picture of the total assets.

See table attached.
Bank or other institution amount situation beneficiary
Commercial Bank of Ghana 50 Mio Account Morris
Barclays Bank 50 Mio Trunk Box ???
Unknown bank 50 Mio Account ???
This is the way one can understand your assets. But it could also be possible that you guys now switched back to Commercial bank of Ghana in which case there would be only 2 different consignments (1 account and 1 trunk box). But this would mean you can go to the f..&%##..n bank and get your own money into your own hands.

Does this mean you can come to Ghana to meet with us??If it is,then i must say that it is the best way to get this transaction to a success.

Do you have an idea what the distance between Washington and Louisiana is? In this country you have to fly national for hours and hours to get anywhere. So, to answer your question: at this point I was flying to Louisiana and not to you.

Please come back with details about the trunk box situation.

Gulliver

Slap for Mahama.

Woody wrote:

Cc: galloway morris <[email protected]>
Date: Sep 7, 2005 3:42 PM

I can't believe you mixed the two funds up. Does that happen a lot to you? Here is a lot of money at stake if you haven't noticed.
Are you treating your clients also like that? Whooops, this one was not guilty but he was 25 years in jail because I mixed them up .
Give me a break, Mahama, this is a totally unacceptable way to deal about this business.

Even now you still haven't got a clue what you are talking about.
You do not need my bank information because
1. the funds at Ghana Commercial are in Morris' name
2. the funds at Barclay's are in a trunk box and not in an account.

Your requests lack any substance and actually prove that you have not the slightest idea what you are doing. Morris always tells me what a nice guy you are. That may be so but apparently you do not understand what is going on in this case.

I have written to Morris what the next steps should be.

G. Okano

Also the trunk box requires fees to be paid � what a surprise 

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 9, 2005 10:32 AM

Goodday Mr.Gulliver,

Thanks for your response,i believe all is well with your family.

Like i told you before,my attorney did not know that it was my funds in Ghana Commercial bank that i did seek your assistance for.

I have another funds(Same Amount) in another bank which was deposited in their vault.In other words,it was deposited in a security company which is actually part of the bank(part of the bank).

My attorney called me today and asked me what next step you mean,and i told him that you are interested in details about the trunk box situation.

According to him,you will need some paper work as mentioned in his previous mail when he taught you meant this same funds.He said we have to do a change of owner of the funds to your name,together with other documents which will back the funds to you.

Secondly,there is an outstanding dummorrage to be paid before the funds can be released to us,so that the diplomat can bring it down to you.

He made it known to me that as soon as the paper work is done and the dummorrage is paid,the diplomat will move immediately to deliver the funds to you.

I would very much wish you get back to my attorney,so that he can proceed with this transaction.

I look forward to getting a copy too.Thanks and God Bless.

Best Regards,
Galloway

Gulliver is finally getting a little annoyed

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 10, 2005 9:40 AM

Morris,
see my comments below.

>>Thanks for your response,i believe all is well with your family.<<

What makes you believe that? They are alive and nobody is injured but their house is a mess and they are far from being "well".

>>Like i told you before,my attorney did not know that it was my funds in Ghana Commercial bank that i did seek your assistance for.<<

And like I told you before he is a stupid man because he was the one giving you the documents from Ghana Commercial, remember? Quit being so naive, Morris, that man is incompetent, open your eyes.

Now get me documents on the trunk box and we will take it from there.

>>According to him,you will need some paper work as mentioned in his previous mail when he taught you meant this same funds.He said we have to do a change of owner of the funds to your name,together with other documents which will back the funds to you. <<

That is Bullshit. Why the fuck does this stupid lawyer of yours want to have my banking information? Does he think he would be able to beam the material from the trunk box into an electronic bank account? What he needs is a delivery address which I will give to him after clarification of the transfer details. So far he only asks for unnecessary things and never delivers anything.
I want to see documents that state the situation of the trunk box. From those documents we will see what is required to claim the box. You have to understand I do not trust that Ahmed will handle this right. Therefore I want to see those documents for myself. I may even involve my attorney just in case.
Tell your friggin lawyer to get hose documents!!!

>>Secondly,there is an outstanding dummorrage to be paid before the funds can be released to us,so that the diplomat can bring it down to you.<<

Do I have to tell you everything?
You have to renew that clearance document for the funds at Ghana Commercial Bank. then you go there and get as much money as you want from your 50 Mio there. You pay for the dummorrage, you move into a hotel instead of dwelling in that slum camp (think of your poor mother as well).
But first I want to see what really is required. Send me the documents of the trunk box and all the details you have.

>>I would very much wish you get back to my attorney,so that he can proceed with this transaction.<<

I am not conversing with that stupid jerk anymore. He also does not communicate with me. He goes through you and so will I.

Gulliver

After this came a break from a few days anyway. Did I already scare them away?

Last edited by Woody on Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Woody
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did Gulliver insult them too much? I guess he has to follow up.

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 13, 2005 11:57 AM

Morris,
what is the progress getting the documents concerning the trunk box?
What is taking you so long? Are you getting a new lawyer?

Gulliver

Poor boy, Gulliver starts raging and the Mugu gets sick and is looking for comfort. Do they learn that at Mugu school? I have seen that in a lot of other posts that once the character gets harsh the Mugu has to be comforted because he or somebody else got really sick.

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 13, 2005 5:22 PM

Goodday Mr.Gulliver,

Thanks for your mail.

Sorry i did not reply your last mail,the truth is that i feel sick and i just managed to come over to the cafe today to read your response.

I am sick with fever.It is actually a common sickness here in the camp,due to too much mosquito.

Right at this moment,not only me suffers this.My mum too is very sick.We have no money for drugs,but we believe we will be alright by the special grace of God.

Like i told you before,my attorney gave me all my documents and i was the one who actually sent the one of Ghana Commercial Bank to you,but did not really highlighted it to him the exact one i sent.It all my fault and not his.

I shall have the other documents scanned and sent to you by tomorroG.It is late out here now,and there is no way i can find my way back to the camp now and back.

Please be patient.Tomorrow you will get it,and i shall get and give you all the details you require to help me from my attorney.

Thanks for your care,kindness and also for your willingness to help us.

Hope to get my mail again soonest.

Best Regards and Wishes,
Galloway

Gulliver does not comfort but offers to send pills.

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 13, 2005 9:44 PM

Oooooooh Morris,
I feel so bad about urging you to respond when you are sick. You should stay in bed and get some rest.
I can not understand how Mahama with is political connections still lets you and your mother rot in that disease infested camp.
HE SHOULD GET YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THERE!!!
I told you so before.

Right at this moment,not only me suffers this.My mum too is very sick.We have no money for drugs,but we believe we will be alright by the special grace of God.

If you do not have enough money right now, ask Mahama to get you a new and updated certificate regarding the clearance of your 50 Mio at Ghana Commercial. Then you have all the money you need. In the meantime I could probably send you some medicine. Just give me your address and I will send some by airmail. Then you have it in 2-3 days.

Like i told you before,my attorney gave me all my documents and i was the one who actually sent the one of Ghana Commercial Bank to you,but did not really highlighted it to him the exact one i sent.It all my fault and not his.

I shall have the other documents scanned and sent to you by tomorroG.It is late out here now,and there is no way i can find my way back to the camp now and back.

Take it easy, boy. You get well first before you start crawling back to the Internet cafe.

Gulliver

Notice how he says that �we have to pay the �� - we?

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 14, 2005 8:40 AM

Goodday Mr.Gulliver ,

Thanks for your response and for your care.

The funds are mine,and if i dont put more effort to the success of the transfer to you,who else will??

If only this transfer is made successfully to you,then our lives will turn again for the better.

My attorney is so angry with my due to the mistake i made.He says you are looking so down on him and feeling he is not fit to do anything.He feels you under rate him too much.

Please pardon his mistake,like i told you before,it was all my fault.Please try your best to work with him,so that we all can achieve success in this transaction.

I did attached the other document to this mail so that you can go through it for better understanding.

My attorney says all that is needed to be done is (1)to do a CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP of the document and also obtain a NON TERRORIST AND DRUG CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE,which you will have to sign and then send back,so that the diplomatic can move with it.(2) we will have to pay the dummorrage for the funds to be release so that the diplomat can move immediately.

I believe you have a clear picture of exactly what i mean.I hope to hear from you soonest.

Please mail my attorney for any other details you need,and please send me a copy.

Best Regards,
Galloway.

Is the mother still alive? Morris never talks about her.

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 14, 2005 8:25 PM

Morris,
How are you and how is your mother? Are the bug bites better now?

The funds are mine,and if i dont put more effort to the success of the transfer to you,who else will??

You got that right, man!

If only this transfer is made successfully to you,then our lives will turn again for the better.

Why for Pete's sake are you not getting the funds from Ghana Commercial? Then your life would be much easier already.

My attorney is so angry with my due to the mistake i made.He says you are looking so down on him and feeling he is not fit to do anything.He feels you under rate him too much.

Well, show me what he is worth. So far he has only demanded and never delivered anything.

Please pardon his mistake,like i told you before,it was all my fault.Please try your best to work with him,so that we all can achieve success in this transaction.

His mistake or your fault? I may consider working with him when he comes back to me and writes me in an e-mail his view of things.

My attorney says all that is needed to be done is (1)to do a CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP of the document

WHY? Also in this document you are stated as next of kin.
Help me out here, I am trying to understand why the heck I need to be declared as the owner while right now it states you!
If you can't explain it have Ahmed explain it to me.
Always repeating the next step is really not an explanation!

and also obtain a NON TERRORIST AND DRUG CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE,which you will have to sign and then send back,so that the diplomatic can move with it.

Send the form that needs to be signed and I will have a look at it.

(2) we will have to pay the dummorrage for the funds to be release so that the diplomat can move immediately.

I will check the document that you've sent more in detail and comment this later. But from what I have read there is nothing to be paid. The fees will be deducted from the 50 Mio and the balance will be paid out to you after 2 days notification.

I believe you have a clear picture of exactly what i mean.I hope to hear from you soonest.

You have no idea how clear my picture is. I am not the one who suffered from fever lately.

Please mail my attorney for any other details you need,and please send me a copy.

Right now I have no intention to e-mailing him. As I said first he should come back with some explanation why the ownership need to be changed. I will then respond to him.
Gulliver

Do you think this explains anything?

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 15, 2005 4:16 PM

DEAR MR.GULLIVER,

HOPE YOUR DAY IS GREAT?

MY CLIENT TOLD ME HE HAS SENT THE OTHER DOCUMENT WHICH I THOUGHT HE DID SEND TO YOU BEFORE.

PLEASE TRY YOUR TO GO THROUGH THE FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING.

ALL THAT IS NEEDED TO BE DONE IS TO GET ALL NEW DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAME AND ALSO THAT PAYMENT OF THE OUTSTANDING DUMORRAGE WHICH IF YOU GO THROUGH THE DOCUMENT PROPERLY,YOU WILL FIND OUT.

AFTER THIS IS DONE,I WILL ARRANGE WITH A DIPLOMATIC MAN WHO WILL MOVE IT DIRECTLY TO LOCATION WHICH YOU WILL PROVIDE THE INFORMATION(ADDRESS).

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU ARE CLEAR WITH THE DOCUMENT.

REGARDS,
MAHAMA AHMED. ESQ.

Morris always needs to follow up Mahama�s e-mails

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 16, 2005 6:38 AM

Goodday Mr.Gulliver,

I spoke to my attorney today and he told me he has responded to your email.

Please go through it and get back to him for any futher details you need to help me for the transfer of my funds,so that my mum and i can get out of this bondage.

I look forward to getting your positive response soonest.

Thanks and God Bless.

Best Regards,
Galloway

Will anybody care to explain?
Anyway, the last document with spiky seal has a webadress of an alleged security service on it. Gulliver visits the website (www.royalsecurity.20m.com � you are welcome to smash this fake!) and sends an e-mail to the contact address. It gets funny.

Woody wrote:

Cc: mahama ahmed <[email protected]>
Date: Sep 16, 2005 12:25 PM

Morris,
your attorney did get back to me, that is true.
But the only thing he did was repeating that we need to change ownership and pay a fee.

He did not explain anything to me.

I also looked at the document from Barclay's a little closer.

Now I have some old and some new questions that need to be answered.
� WHEN DO I GET SOME EXPLANATIONS?
Ahmed still only asks for something but never ever delivers anything. This is the last time I will mention this: I have to understand the procedure before I can help you.
� DID MAHAMA COPY YOU ON HIS LAST E-MAIL TO ME?
He is saying that all becomes clear to me when I read the document that you have sent to me. Nothing is clear after reading it. Does he know what document you have sent to me? It says nothing about any procedure, change of ownership, fees or the like. I have no idea what he is talking about. I will copy him on this e-mail so that you and he are on the same page.
� WHY DO WE NEED TO CHANGE THE OWNER?
I asked this question about a million times. Even this document states that you and you alone "have the mandate to claim the consignment with at least 2 days notification".
� IS THIS THE CORRECT CONSIGNMENT?
In an earlier e-mail you or Mahama told me that the bank/security company does not know about the contents of the trunk box. How come it is clearly written on the document that the box houses Family treasure worth 50 Mio USD?
� WHY DOES MAHAMA THINK THERE IS A FEE TO BE PAID?
It says clearly on the document that the balance would be calculated and paid on the date of the collection. In my opinion you can let them know that you want to have the trunk box and in 2 days you will get it but the fees will be automatically deducted from the content of the box.
� HOW IS BARCLAY�S CONNECTED TO ROYAL SECURITY?
On the document there is a website mentioned for Royal Security and not for Barclay's.
I went to the website of Royal security and contacted them via the link.
Just to make sure we are not missing anything I asked for their help and confirmation of the consignment.

Here is what I wrote:

Hi,
It seems you have a consignment - your reference GLFSC /COL-S/042/01 deposited by a Abdul Galloway. I have more info on the consignment if you need it, just let me knoG.
Abdul's next of kin - Morris Galloway - has contacted me now for help to fastest deliver this consignment to me for investment.
Please let me know what needs to be done to have Morris claim the consignment so that he can transfer it to me. As I have seen you also have courier service. Maybe you will want to make an offer for that too.
Thanks in advance for a quick response
Gulliver Okano

I hope that this company will help us getting things resolved quickly.
I will let you know what their response is.
Gulliver

Capital letters again � my eyes start bleeding� and Gulliver�s answers between the lines. Let�s see whether he can calculate.

And by the way here is the fake bank website:
www.royalsecurity.20m.com

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 16, 2005 9:44 PM

Mahama, Mahama,
I think I told you earlier that WRITING IN ALL CAPS IS CONSIDERED RUDE BECAUSE IT IS LIKE YELLING AT SOMEBODY IN WRITING. Do you want to be rude?

> DEAR MR.GULLIVER,
> MY CLIENT TOLD ME THAT HE HAS SENT THE DOCUMENT STATING HIS FUNDS AT BARCLAYS SECURITY AND DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICES,AND I BELIEVE YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH IT ALREADY.

Right, that is what I told you in my last e-mail. You are doing well believing in what I am writing.

> LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE,WE NEED TO DO A CHANGE OF ALL THE DOCUMENTS BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS TRANSACTION.THE REASON IS SIMPLE.THE SECURITY COMPANY NEED TO KNOW WHOM THERE ARE ACTUALLY TRANSFERING THE FUNDS TO,SINCE THERE ARE VERY MUCH AWARE THAT THE DEPOSITOR IS DEAD.

Well, it truly is simple because on their very own document they write that the next of kin (being Morris) can claim the trunk box with 2 days notice.
Do you again have a different document in front of you or what is the problem?
This document alone does not require a change in ownership. Is there something else that you haven't told me yet?
Come on now, I am still trying to understand why the ownership needs to be changed.

ACCORDING TO MY CLIENT LATE FATHER,
THESE CONSIGNMENT SHOULD ONLY BE TRANSFERED IF ONLY HIS SON THE NEXT OF KIN SEEK THE ASSISTANCE OF A FOREIGN BENEFICIARY WHO AGREES TO HELP HIM INVEST IT.

ALL DOCUMENTS ARE STILL IN THE NAME OF HIS LATE FATHER,AND THERE OUGHT TO BE CHANGED TO YOUR NAME AS THE DEPOSITOR BEFORE THERE CAN RELEASE IT TO US.

The document does not say this. Are you hiding information from me? Please send ALL the documents regarding this consignment.

ABOUT THE ISSUE OF THE FUNDS BE NAMED AS FAMILY TREASURE,THE TRUTH IS THAT MY CLIENT'S FATHER DID NOT DISCLOSED THE CONTENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO THE SECURITY COMPANY,TO AVOID THEFT.HE DEPOSITED IT THERE AS FAMILY VALUABLE WHICH IS WORTH $50 MILLION USD,AND IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG WITH THE CONSIGNMENT,THE SECURITY COMPANY WILL BE CHARGED TO PAY THE WORTH.

Family treasure worth 50 Mio is still worth 50 Mio. Do you really think theft would be avoided only because it does not say "Money" on the document?

SINCE THE SECURITY COMPANY DOES NOT KNOW THE CONTENT OF THE
CONSIGNMENT,THERE IS NO WAY THERE CAN CALCULATE AND CLAIM THE BALANCE OF THE DUMORRAGE FROM THE TRUNK BOX.SECONDLY THERE WILL GET THE BOX OUT FOR US IF ONLY WE PAY THE BALANCE DUMORRAGE FOR THEIR SAFE KEEPING OF THE CONSIGNMENT IN THEIR COMPANY.

5 years and 2 months minus 2 years paid in advance = 19,000 USD. There, even I can calculate it. They state it clearly on the document that they will keep the balance from the content of the box. It looks like they indeed know what is inside. Why else would they have written that statement on the document.

BARCLAYS BEEN AFFILIATED(CONNECTED) TO ROYAL SECURITY COMPANY ONLY MEANS THEY WORK TOGETHER LIKE A JOINT VENTURE.ITS A TWO DIFFERENT COMPANY BUT THEY WORK HAND IN HAND.THEY HELP EACH OTHER IN THE SAFE KEEPING OF CONSIGNMENT,AND ROYAL SECURITY IS ACTUALLY BASED IN DUBAI(HEAD QUARTER BRANCH).THEY ASSIST TO SAFE KEEP CONSIGNMENTS BEEN TRANSFERED FROM GHANA TO DUBAI.

THE MAIL YOU SENT TO THEM MAY BE REPLIED,BUT THE FACT IS THAT THEY WILL REFER YOU BACK TO BARCLAYS HERE IN GHANA.THE SERIAL CODES AND EVERY OTHER CODE CAN ONLY BE DETECTED FROM BARCLAYS HERE IN GHANA,SINCE IT IS THE EXACT PLACE WHERE THE CONSIGNMENTS IS.

Why does Barclay then have the web address from the other guys on their document?
And by the way, I got a response back but not from Royal. It was from an e-mail provider who is looking for those crooks whose e-mail account has been suspended.
Royal seems to be bankrupt or a fake or whatever.
Please have a person from Barclay's contact me via e-mail just to make sure that they still are there.

> PLEASE,THE ONLY PROCEEDURE THAT OUGHT TO BE MADE IS TO GET A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND EVERY OTHER DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAME,

If you want to speed up things you may send me the documents for signing but I am telling you that I will not sign anything before it is clear to me why the ownership needs to be changed and I have been directly contacted by an account rep from Barclay's.

AFTER THIS WE WILL HAVE TO PAY THE DUMORRAGE FEE WHICH IS THE PAYMENT PER MONTH AS AGREED BY THE BOTH PARTIES.IT IS $500 PER MONEY,AND WILL BE CALCULATED FROM THE TIME OF DEPOSIT TO THIS PRESENT MONTH,THEN THE ADVANCE PAYMENT OF $12,000 BEEN PAID BY MY CLIENT LATE FATHER WILL BE SUBTRACTED FROM THE TOTAL.THE BALANCE IS WHAT WE WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE RELEASE OF THE CONSIGNMENT.

I can't believe that you guys wasted so much time for the fees to accumulate. In 5 days another month is over.
HURRY UP, MAN!!! I hope you read e-mails on the weekend.

G. Okano

Trying desperately to make up an excuse or reason why the wrong internet address was on the document

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 18, 2005 8:48 AM

Goodday Mr.Gulliver,

How are you today,hope everything is well with you??If so praise be to God Almighty.

I mailed to knwo if you got my attorney's mail.He told me he has reponded to you and also made some points clear to you too.

Please there is no need of you mailing Royal security company concerning my funds.My funds are out here in Ghana,and Royal security i would say,is a branch of the security where my funds are been deposited by my late dad.

Please try your best to get back to my attorney so that we can at least conclude this transaction this week.

I look forward to getting positive response from you this week.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Best Regards,
Galloway

I am impressed he or his Oga can do math.

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 18, 2005 1:48 PM

Goodday Mr.Gulliver,

I am so sorry for writing you again in Capital letters after you have
advice against it.

Concerning the documents,i shall pay and have them sent to you this
week,so that you can have them signed and returned back to me.With it
we can them proceed to the net step,which i believe it the most
important.

All we have to worry about now,is the payment of the dumorrage.And
according to my own calculation,it is 4 years and 2 months minus 2
years paid in advance = 13,000 USD,and not 5 years and 2 months minus
2 years paid in advance = 19,000 USD as mentioned in you mail.

Without the payment of the dumorrage,there is no way we can convince
the security company to get the consignment out of their store house
where the consignment have been for this long.

Please try to understand me well on this.This is not my first time
claiming and transfering consignment for clients.I know every
proceedures and possibilities to get things done successfully.

Please try to get back to me.I shall proceed this week for the
obtainance of the documents in your name.

Upon your response,please give me your full name and residencial
address which i will be needing to get the documents in your name.

Regards,
Mahama Ahmed. Esq.

Questions over questions over questions...

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 19, 2005 4:32 PM

Hello Mr. Ahmed,

OK, I am waiting for the documents to arrive.
What is the next step which in your opinion is the most important?

My math was incorrect because I thought I had read it was deposited in 2000.
However, I still don't understand why Barclay's writes on their document that the fee will be taken out of the consignment and the balance will be paid to the claimer when you are claiming that we have to pay it from the pocket. Please have someone from the bank/company confirm to us how the procedure is. For my records please send me an e-mail copy of the confirmation from them.
Or will the documents that you are going to send show this procedure?

You still have not answered the question why the heck we need a change of ownership. You could save a lot of time, money and afford if you let Morris do his rightful claiming. Why do you want to complicate things by changing everything to my name?
I do not like to make you do things twice and have you change all the documents to Morris's name later. Therefore I strongly suggest you get the documents already now in Morris's name. If you want my name on the documents you have to really come up with some good explanation why we have to do this.

Also please do not forget the issues I addressed in my last e-mail:
> Why does Barclay then have the web address from the other guys on
> their document?
> And by the way, I got a response back but not from Royal. It was from
> an e-mail provider who is looking for those crooks whose e-mail
> account has been suspended.
> Royal seems to be bankrupt or a fake or whatever.
> Please have a person from Barclay's contact me via e-mail just to make
> sure that they still are there.

G. Okano

Woody
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now it really gets funny.
Now comes a new player but I think he has nothing to do with them. He appears the designer of the website of the fake security thingy. It looks like they cheated him too, poor Ben. Well, I think this is proof enough that the website should be taken down. I have no idea what you guys do to accomplish that but you are more than welcome to.

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 16, 2005 12:37 PM
Subject: Trying to help you with your consignment

Hello,

Iam the webdesigner of the site you mailed things to.

Iam in Ghana.

I have lost contact with the people so can you help me
with the contact of the client dealing with you?
Example e-mail address so I can forward your message
to them?

Thanks, Benjamin

Mahama, don�t try to accuse my poor Gulliver of delaying things. Is he trying to be tough?

Woody wrote:

Reply-To: mahama ahmed <[email protected]>
Date: Sep 22, 2005 8:49 AM

Goodday Mr.Gulliver,

Thanks for your response again,but i must say you are delaying this transaction.

The steps are simple.We ought to do a change of ownership so that the
funds can be released and transfered in your name.

Like i explained to you in my last mail,the father deposited it there
with an agreement.He imposed it on them that the consignment should
only be released to his son the next of kin under one condition,which
is,if he has someone in a foreign country who can and will help him in
investing the content of the consignment.

I have done this transaction for many of my clients and i was
successful.This is the best and only way i know things are done.We do
not need anyone from Barclays or Royal contacting you with details or
whatsoever.I am the attorney to the Late Mr.Abdul Galloway,and i was
the one who went with him and also signed as his witness to the
deposit.

The only procedure needed to be done is to get the neccessary
documents signed,submitted to the security company and then pay the
dumorrage.Apart from this,i do not know any other way,as there is no
other way rather than what i have explained to you.

I am a legal practional here,and i am the one in the best position to
do this successfully for you.If you cannot proceed with this
information i have given you,then i must say i cannot help you.Morris
ought to seek someone else assistance or beg you to come over to Ghana
to see things for yourself.I believe this is another good option.

I hope to hear from you again.

Regards,
Mahama Ahmed. Esq

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 22, 2005 1:30 PM

Mr. Barrister,
I am delaying the transaction? I think you have been in the sun too long. You are out of your friggin� mind.
I asked for information in order to understand the procedure.
I never asked how you think the procedure is working. But that is all I have gotten so far.
Accusing me of delaying things is most insulting and outrageous.

Just by repeating that we need to change the ownership does not explain anything at all.
When you mentioned before that Abdul has made this prerequisite with the foreign investor it always sounded more like a wish without having a real background with the bank.
The document of the bank does show Morris as the next of kin who can claim the funds and not me. Therefore it is clear to me that he can go and claim it.
If there are other documents as you mention where Abdul has actually put this prerequisite in written form including your signature then I can only say that it was you who delayed the process by not making it clear enough and by not sending a copy of this document to me.
In this very e-mail you give me a hint for the first time that there actually is such a thing as a written "agreement".
Send me a copy of the "agreement" for my review. In your last e-mail you still say that the consignment will be released to Morris (and not to me) if he has a foreign investor.
I am his foreign investor. Therefore this is settled.
This is the reason why I want to check the document myself. You explain me one thing, ask for something else and the documents I have so far say a third thing.

Well if you have done this many times before I am surprised why there is so much contradiction within your requests.
I also wonder why did you not use the same people as you did before, why me this time? Because you cheated them?
I also wonder why so many people in your third world country distrust their heirs that they impose this stupid rule on them to give the money away to some foreign investor but agree to horrendous fees of the bank. On one end they want their kids to invest the money wisely on the other they expect that they throw money out the window. This does not make sense at all.

I am a legal practional here,and i am the one in the best position to
do this successfully for you.
You are not doing it for me. You are doing it for Morris.

If you cannot proceed with this information i have given you,then i must say i cannot help you.
I can not proceed without having the documents you request me to sign. SEND THEM asap along with the document that shows the agreement. Due to the delays caused by you (you even waited 2 days before responding) there will be another 500$ to be paid soon. I can tell you, that comes out of your share!

Morris ought to seek someone else assistance
You are absolutely right. He should get another attorney. You are always delaying things.
First you gave Morris the wrong documents and now you are keeping information from me and you never explain anything.

or beg you to come over to Ghana to see things for yourself.I believe this is another good option.
I am not sure if you want me to show up in Ghana.

I hope to hear from you again.
You are not getting rid of me that easily.

G. Okano

Morris needs to know this.

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 22, 2005 1:33 PM
Subject: Fwd: DOCUMENTS STATING MY FUNDS

Hi Morris,
here is another proof that your Barrister is incompetent. He tries to pin the delays on me.

If he does not get the documents to me asap you should also tell him that he should be paying the dummorrage from his share.

Maybe it has more effect if you punish him somehow. He does not seem to care if I do it.

Gulliver

He is not tougher than Gulliver. He comes back apologizing.

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 23, 2005 9:18 AM

Dear Mr.Gulliver,

Sorry if the tone of my mail offended you.The truth is that i know the
way things are done out here in Africa,and that what i am trying to
explain to you.

Like i told you before give me what i request for and let me do my
job.Please kindly send me your full name and residencial address so
that i can pay and get all the documents needed for this transaction.

As soon as i pay and collect them,i shall send them to you for
signing.When i send them to you,please go through it properly so that
you can get a clear reason why they are needed.As soon as you are done
with it,and you are satisfy,you can then sign,scan or fax them back to
me so that i can submit them to the security for their notice that we
are about claiming the consignment.

Morris and the mother really need your help on this transaction,they
called me to please work and conclude this issue with you.Please try
to work positively with me.Send me your particulars.

Clients look for beneficiary who are willing to help them,and all i do
is to make things possible(thats my job).I dont seek beneficiary for
clients.Please understand my point.

I look forward to hearing and getting positive response from you soonest.

Regards,
Mahama Ahmed. Esq.

Gulliver is mercyfull

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 23, 2005 3:17 PM

OK, I am waiting for the documents then.

here is my address:
Gulliver Okano
XXXX Ave
YYY City

G. Okano

Why not directly? But still, WHERE ARE MY ANSWERS?

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 25, 2005 1:17 PM

Dear Mr.Gulliver,

Thank you very much for your response.

I will pay and have the documents sent to you tomorrow as soon as i
obtain them from the various authorities.

Regards,
Mahama Ahmed. Esq.

Again Morris has to do the document sending � and he mentions the fee again. I wonder who shall pay it.

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 26, 2005 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: DOCUMENTS STATING MY FUNDS

sends Power of attorney and new fund clearance
Goodday Mr.Gulliver,
Thank you very much for responding positively to my attorney.He told us yesterday that you have sent him your name and residencial address which he earlier requested from you,and he gave me a call today to come for the documents so that i can have them sent to you since he is a little busy.
He said i should tell you to please go through it,and if you are satisfy with them,you should fill in your passport number and have them signed.
As soon as you finish signing them,please scan and send them back to him so that we can submit them to the security company.
If this is submitted to them,then all that is left to be done,is the payment of the dumorrage.
Please try your best to help us out on this.Sign,scan and send the documents back to my attorney,and a copy to me.
My mum and i are seriously looking forward to getting positive response from you soonest.
Thanks and God bless you even as you do so now.
Best Regards and Wishes,
Galloway

There it is, I knew it. The bastard wants to cheat Gulliver of his share if he does not comply. Isn�t this called �blackmailing?�

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 26, 2005 6:55 PM

Goodday Sir,

Please alert me via email as soon as you confirm the documents.Please help us in the signing of the documents so that we can submit them to the company this week.

Secondly,i also want you to know that we are counting on you too for the payment of the dummorrage.This is the most reason why we actually agreed to give you the % i told you about.

I promise you will not regret helping us,as we have also agreed that you will be the one to set up a profitting investment for us and equally be the head of the investment too because we believe you will know and have better idea of managing it than my mum and i.

Please in the name of God,render this great assistance to us which will put an end to our suffering.

We look forward to this great assistance.

Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards,
Galloway

Gulliver is insulted and wants to drop the ball.

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 27, 2005 10:50 AM

Morris,
you are disappointing me deeply.

NOW, AFTER ALL THIS TIME YOU COME WITH THIS BS ABOUT " YOU HAVE TO PAY OR I WILL NOT PAY YOU"?

Who are you to make such a request? Once the money is in my hands you should be lucky to get some of it. My percentage is for investing it for you and signing of as a beneficiary. I am not a loan office.

Also, I find it highly unethical to promise me a share and later by changing the rules tying it to a condition that was never discussed before. What rules do you still want to change? This is blackmailing, you know? I should have insisted in having you sign a contract with me like you mentioned in the beginning.

Also, why did you not come to me 4 years ago? Now the fees are so high just because you guys did not move your lazy butts for 4 years.

Also, Mahama was always stalling and never really explaining everything to me. Therefore it is his fault for the recent delays.

This is outrageous!

Here are two options for you:

Option 1:
Send Mahama to get a loan from his diplomatic friends or something. Maybe he even has the money. Barristers are not only rich people they also have special funds for this - especially when they have done this before (like he claims he had done).

Option 2:
Forget my percentage. I do not want to have anything of it (even though you promised it to me earlier and now you are changing the rules).
Go, pay the upfront fee yourself (if there is any which I doubt, and I would not care who loans you the money), and then I will help to transfer the 50Mio by receiving it and investing it. And I will request 50% of the profit the investment will make (and nothing of the principal).

I need your decision for option 1 or 2 before I sign anything.

Leave God out of this. He has nothing to do with it.

G. O.

Well, this end came unexpectedly quick.
Morris and Mahama are not tough enough. Let�s hope they will give this game up when they find a few more baiters tougher than them.

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 27, 2005 5:50 PM

Goodday Mr.Gulliver,

I do not understand what you mean by i am changing the rules.You very much know i seeked your assistance because we do not have such money with us at present.If we had,we would have gotten a trustee(foreign beneficiary),have the money paid and make all arrangements for the funds to be transfered to him.

Right now,i get your point clear.You are just sounding like my mail was offencesive so that you can avoid helping us with the payment of the domorrage.

My attorney actually warned me against this before he went ahead to pay for the obtainance of the documents which have been sent to you.Now instead of you helping us,you have incured a debt on our head(my mum and i).You even accused us of wanting to blackmail you.This is very bad of you i must say.

I do not agree or chose any of your options,and as a matter of fact,delete all our mails and documents and forget ever knowing us.

You are not even a Godly man.As for us,we have faith that God will see us through someday.

Thanks for your patient and time you used in replying all our mails.If you wish to reply us again,then we are still greatful

Bye for now.

Galloway

Woody wrote:

Date: Sep 29, 2005 9:41 AM

Morris,
you did not tell me from the start that I have to pay anything. I call this "changing the rules".
You tried to make me believe I was the foreign beneficiary and you can not tell me that a barrister with Mahamas connection would not have the money to help you with the fee. If he is saying that he does not have the money he is a liar and a cheat (as I always expected).

And it is indeed blackmailing if you change conditions of a deal in your favor by threatening to take something away that you promised earlier.

I always thought you could be a 419 scam. And I think I am dead right. I am totally happy you wasted so much time writing all the e-mails which kept you from stealing money from other people. However, I am a little disappointed that you gave up so easily.

And now you are even trying to insult me with this "you are not a godly man" bullshit. This is lame.

I don't know about the god in your religion who you are referring to all the time but in my religion the motion in the afterlife for people like you would be downwards into a very warm area instead of up towards a nice area.

I just hope that other people are as critical as I am and see you for the crook that you are.
I wish you the worst of luck in your future dealings.

Case closed!

Gulliver

I know this was a long story and if you made it all the way down here, my respect, lol.
However, I think that Morris was quite busy typing all this shit.
I still have to put up the multiple documents I have gotten and in my next bait I will be shorter or cut the script a little - promise Smile.
Funny thing I have another bait already running and I already got a passport which shows the same picture than the one Morris sent me.
Wonder if it can be for real, lol.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic