SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What is the most amount of e-mail addresses..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

... You have used on a single scammer?

and/or

The most characters you have used in a single bait?

and/or

The most times you have rinse/repeat'ed a single scammer?

I was thinking how proud of my 6th on the same guy when I see Shiver sent a mugu on 11 safaris !!
joanekaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee, I have a lot to learn! I use only one character and one email.

But my characters life is so complicated that you could write a book about her, does it count?

She was very poor and lived with her boyfriend, who was an abusive man. Then she decided to go away.

She moved but he went after her. Somehow he managed to convince her to come back with him, and they moved to New York.

She worked as a secretary, in a bank, and her boyfriend was her boss.

Then, she decided to go to Amsterdam. She didn't say anything to her boyfriend because he would get angry at her.

When she came back her boyfriend was dead. Hit by a bus. It turned out that he was very rich and left all his money to my character.

His family is fighting with her because they want the money.

And all my lads are part of this storyline. They were anxious when they learned about the abuse she suffered, they got happy when she finally ran away from him, and they got anxious again when they moved to NY.
They wished a good trip when she went to Amsterdam, and they were very upset when the boyfriend died.

Now they are anxious again because they want to help her with the money.

I don't think I can manage more characters or emails Very Happy

I feel very pity and sorry for you and myself too because the news gave me a shock.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT
rhinocoress
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow, hows it possible to send one person on 11 safaris?....that takes way too much planning and excuses for me to try
Chipmunk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chipmunk just wrapped up a 4 character/4 email addy bait.

Chipmunk has not followed the Way of the Baiter long enough to repeat his customers more then 2 twice so far, but chipmunk does make sure that EVERY likely lad gets a sceond chance with new Chipmunk character!

Never let a Likely Lad go to waste, sez Chipmunk!

"If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you with the FBI and take our proper action against you for not proofing to us the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive."

"i will be ready to joj your church with one condition that i will never told to put any lattoo on body as most of churches uses that as a symbol or whatever."
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4 characters/emails

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Read someof Shiver's baits - He regularly will introduce other ministers of his Church of the Tattooed Saint. Characters get hit by a car and killed on the way to Western Union. Inspectors from the Spanish Inquisition get involved and arrest his original baiting character. Other mugus try to interfere in the scam. You can interject lots of other characters into your baits to throw curves to your mugu.

Bruin

P.S. I think Jojobean sent a mugu on many many happy safaris. Yeawhatever has some of the most masterful safaris too.

Check out this link: http://yeawhatever.catholiccall.org/
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one bait where I was playing 2 characters and the scammer was playing 6 characters.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just started baiting. I have 3 paralell baits on one scammer. I think one of those has gone cold, but there are possibilities for resurrection. Rolling Eyes

I'm going to create some more email accounts. Probably around 10-15. Twisted Evil However I'm in no rush...
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Currently, the most addresses I've baited one lad with is 2, but it's going rise to 5 (maybe 6) later this week.

I'm also baiting a mugu that I baited for two months under new email addresses. He's currently being baited by a pussy whipped but wealthy UK businessman, and Jennifer Love Hewitt.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I was thinking how proud of my 6th on the same guy when I see Shiver sent a mugu on 11 safaris !!

I think that was JoJoBean, Herb. I once ran out of charcters in one bait. Considering I have 8 different ones, it was quite a long bait Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The most I've used is three, in different combinations. For example:

At the moment one Lad is suffering from (photomodel with a foul mouth) and (a priest of Odin, given to precise speech patterns and over-long words), having also had to deal with Eliza's brother Ross, an officer in the SASR.

A recently-closed bait had , his girlfriend , and his mechanic take turns on a cocoa orphan.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have about eight baiting accounts, but most are usually idle because I only run two or three baits at once. Any more than that and I find I can't give them the attention they deserve. One bait recently used three characters in a Shiver church-bait modality. Most of the time the second character can be introduced to give you a good-cop, bad-cop situation. You keep one character friendly and helpful, while the other raises all the obsticles.

If the scammer is playing multiple characters then you can do the same thing with a single character. Just keep friendly with the catcher and difficult with the barrister. That doesn't work as well if you're talking to two lads.

In stage magic one way to fool the audience is to take so much trouble organising the illusion that nobody can believe you did it. In scamming and baiting adding another character has the same effect. The lads do it to the victims, and we do it to them.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a bait that's only been going a week and a half, but it seems that the scammer and I both like working with lots of characters. The scammer side currently has
1. rich dying widow looking to leave her millions to a worthy cause
2. Her doctor (using her email address)
3. her lawyer
4. the security firm (different IP).
My side has 1. The church pastor
2. his secretary (using her boss's email address)
3. The uptight administrator in the international headquarters office who does most of the slapping.

My first bait ever had 1. A wealthy widow
2. her sleazy banker
3. her double-dealing attorney who tried to split the fees with the scammer
4. & 5. The widow's niece and nephew who hacked her email account after she was either commited to an asylum or arrested on racketeering charges (or both, I don't really remember)
6. a rival scammer, played by my mentor.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic