SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

mugu fake lawyer threatens me with legal action

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sniff sniff, this brings a tear to my, the poor little mugu!

Quote:
Madam,

Its been sometime now and I have not heard from you.You said you will send my fees after going through the pictures I sent to you and up till I have not heard from you.

Well Madam I want you to note the following.You contacted me for the retainership of my services which I obliged by providing for you all the documents you needed for the transfer of your money into your account. I did that in good faith expecting that you will be happy with my services and pay me handsomely after receiving the documents. Only for you to start doubting my legitimacy and making unecessarry demands from me. Shocked Laughing However in the interest of peace I have to provide all you requested from me which according to my own evaluation were quite unnecessary and erratic, but I provided all for you. Now I am still waiting for you to send my money to me.I WANT TO ASK YOU IN ALL SINCERERITY,DO YOU THINK THIS IS FAIR. Smile (Yes I do Mr Mugu)

Well I dont think it is fair and I want you to also understand that I am not begging you for money.This is my money which I have earned by working for you but the way you are carrying yourself makes it seems I am begging you for money. Laughing Well as a reasonable person which I am,I have given you your time but you have failed to be reasonable like me and pay me.

I want to bring to your notice these salient facts.

1.We had an agreement which you accepted before I started the work.I still have my copy and I believe you have yours.

2.I also have a copy of the Sworn Court Affidavit which I sent to you,and I hope you still have yours.

3.I have the copies of my Call to Bar certificate, International Passport, Degree result and the pictures which I sent to you, I hope you still have yours.

4.I want you to know that as an accredited lawyer of the bank and one who has operated in the Nigerian financial sector for sometime now,I know some certain things.For instance I know that in some of these transaction some of the people that claims to be beneficiaries are not really the next of kin of the deceased person. Shocked I can call for a full investigation into your matter to establish whether or not you are the cousine of Engr.Burke Sean A,as you claim in your first letter to me.

5.I can also use a court order to subponea all your communications with the bank to institute a full enquiry into your matter.

6.I can also file a suit against you in a Kent or London Court for witholding my payment after rendering you my services by providing to you the Sworn Court affidavit.
(sure you will mugu, go right ahead! Laughing )

So Madam,I do not want trouble with anybody,all I want is for you to pay my money to me.I am not a trouble maker.Send me my money and let peace reign.However I give you 24hours to respond positively to this mail.But if after 24hours I did not hear from you in any positive way then I will be forced to put in motion a full enquiry into your matter with ECOBANK and if I find anything out of order I will make sure I get it published in all the major UK tabloids, Shocked I will also report to all the relevant authorities in UK(presenting all the mails you wrote to me and that which you wrote to the bank which I must have subponea with a court order including all the documents). Note that I will not mind loosing my contract with the bank but I must go to any length to make sure you pay me.

I regret it to go this way with you but did not give me any choice.I am waiting to hear from you or for the expiration of the 24 hours.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

all those documents but he didn't send his birth certificate Laughing

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Evilmike
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was a fun read Laughing I wonder what tabloid he will go to? The Sun surely wouldn't pass up this juicy bit.

BTW, your avatar rocks Jason.

I dont want the custom to have your two consignments referred to there bondage ware house for breaking or confiscating - [mask:1]Anthony Keith Rutherford[/mask:1]
pls do not call me col sanders again - Col. John Aristide
i am weting for your mail Sir - Ben Zulu
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when lads start threatening legal action. One of my favourite parts of any bait.

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah...the joys of self righteous indignation.

Of course, you could outmanouevre him, "check" his name with the bar, find out he is an impostor (thereby voiding any claim he has for fees) and have your lad fire him.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jason_dinAlt

I want to retain the professional services of a lawyer in Nigeria to go after some mean scammers that took this poor old lady�s money. If you can PM me his e-mail addy I am going to make him an offer he can�t refuse.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nap Olean wrote:
Of course, you could outmanouevre him, "check" his name with the bar, find out he is an impostor

I was going to do that, but I am going to let him rant and rave and see what else he comes up with. This lad has good (for a lad) english skills, but isnt to bright when it comes to everything else in scamming. (He is the lad in the wig in the barrister pic of mine) I cant wait to see what courts and tabloids take up his story! If he sues I'll counter sue him with a fake lad lawyer and get them to come to a scamming deal with some trips to wu and fake paying magas thrown in as part of the settlement Twisted Evil

By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Note that I will not mind loosing my contract with the bank but I must go to any length to make sure you pay me.

Go for the old " key " modality...post him a key, and tell him you've locked the money inside a locker at a secure location ( eg-local train station or airport ! ) Very Happy

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should throw yourself at his feet and beg him not to seek legal action. Grovel, grovel, grovel. Then the slap will be even more unexpected when it comes.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Ug the Barbarian
Account closed at users request

Location: Great Britain Sanity: Flaming penguins Drinks: Beer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologise to him
State that you are prepared to pay him the money, but not the original amount. Start to haggle the price! then when he does agree, slap him for trying to overcharge you in the first place!
Haggle, Slap, Haggle, Slap, Haggle, Slap, Haggle, Slap, Haggle, Slap, Haggle, etc.

Banks Spain Switzerland Very Happy
1 lad, 2 trips approx, 2,500km = 2 x Safari
Beau Gus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the legal threat! Man, that's almost as good as a curse! I've never been sued, can't wait to get a lad that pissed. What an honor.

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

STOP PRESS

The lad is going to sue my arse off Laughing

Quote:
Madam,

I have waited to hear from you positively as i stated for the last 24 hours.

Since you have choosen to ignore my mail, i have now decided to take legal action inorder to investigate your matter. I will put in place a machinery using all my legal muscle to investigate you. You will now know that i am lawyer of international status becuase i will also use my contacts in UK to file a case against you in a Kent Court.

If i found out any irregularities about your matter with Ecobank i will also report you to London Metropolitan Police, Interpol and Antifraud Agencies for Money laundering, Impersonation, etc.

Yours In Service Question

Ugwueke Ekene

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you should go to Kent Court everyday and ask if any legal action has been filed against you and then complain to him everyday that he hasn't done anything yet. How are you going to turn yourself in if the courts don't even know you're a wanted man.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what I have sent him. let the smelly stuff hit the fan!

Quote:
I seem to think that you wont do anything. The "bank" definately will not want the scandalous attention from anything you may dredge up. If you are indeed a lawyer, which I know you are not, feel free to contact my personal lawyer here in the UK. I warn you not to bite off more than you can chew. His name is The Honorable Johnathon Wad ESQ, OBE, BLAW, BS, BSTRD, and his email address is john_wad@xxxx at Smegma, Wad and Associates. All further correspondence is to go through him as I no longer wish to discuss this matter with you. Do not attempt to call me again or I will have a restraining order slapped in your face.

Naturally this will make the lad even angrier Laughing

Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jason dinalt - Your lawyer seems very willing to work for me, recovering my poor aunt�s money which was taken by no other than Olusegun Obasanjo (President of Nigeria) and Charles Soludo (Central Bank of Nigeria Governor).

Obviously he wants to know how I got his name, "just for record purposes", and obviously I won�t tell him.

Quote:
Dear J,

Thanks for your mail.I will like to know how you got my address and who recommended me to you.This is only for record purposes.

Before we proceed on this I will like to know exactly how this close relative of your was defrauded.

After hearing from you and the facts you have then I will consider the legal possiblities of recovering the money.

Thank you.

Ugwueke Ekene

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@joaquin

I pray your dear auntie gets back her $8500 she sent by Western Union. Olusegun Obasanjo and Charles Soludo are rogues of the highest order, I hope you have success with this before you leave for law school. I wonder what his fees will be?

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone got a sample of a UK restraining order my legal beagles can slap on my lad? Twisted Evil

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a US one here:

Restraining Order

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My legal beagle, the honourable johnny wad (older members who watched the occasional pron movie will know the name of this private dick cum lawyer Shocked ) has served the restraining order on him and the bank. Can someone turn the fan off so the S^&* doesnt splatter the walls?

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheeky bugger isnt he?

Quote:

You are implicating yourself the more by forging court document.You are also arming me the more to take legal action against you.The court document you forged could earn you some more years in prison by the time I forward it to the Metropolitan Police.I will also forward it to the major Tabliods in UK like I said before.Your forged document did not specify the particular Kent Court from which the order is coming from.

I now realise that you are congenitally corrupt. By the time I finished dealing with you and that Susan of a woman......you will know better not to play with people like me.

For your information I have already withdrawn my services from the bank,I am ready to fight you and Susan because the way she is protecting you tells me they are undertones about you and her. The bank has till 12.00 noon tomorrow(19/11/2005) to comply with the court order directing it to release all its proceedings with you for investigation or face contempt.

We shall see what happens since you feel you can walk away with my money, I will show you that you cannot, no matter what you think you are. So you better pay my money or I will send you to jail.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

Help, I am trembling with fear! Laughing

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is still at it, it seems he just doesnt understand that he is not a real lawyer and my character is not a real person.

Quote:
Madam,

Be informed that I have gotten all your communication,both mails and documents with Ecobank.

I am now investigating your claim as next of kin to Late Engr. B.S. Armstrong for which i will forward to the high authorities in Kent and Uk for your arrest and prosecution.

I am out for your matter with Ecobank. However, you must pay me because we had an agreement thereafter i will send you to jail and ruin your career if you are a liar of your claims.

Ugwueke

What are the odds that "the investigation" finds that I am a liar and must go to jail or pay a hefty fine Laughing

NightStalker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet you'll be sentenced to $40000 fine and s**t shovelling in the lawyers own cesspit home! Very Happy

fuck your mama up the hole you came from then fuck her in her lady pipe like i would you will dieeeeeeeeeeeee mamafuker - UBEKE TODOME

Baits so far: 1 - Ubeke Todome - 1 In Progress
Co - Baits: 1 In Progress
Today Lad Vampire stats: 7 images, (7 active, 0 faltering, 0 suffering, 0 dead). 8049 loaded (7.7/s), 6 failed. 347.271 MB total (333.928 KB/s)
Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Id like to see them find you!!!!

<I>"our handle charges is this 5,000 thousand ponds"</I>
<B> Jude Adams - Security Company</B>
<I>"...but I prefer to eat houses, houses are more tasty..."</I>
<B> Irina - Romance Scammer</B>
<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>
<B> Duncan Rustin - Phone Lad</B>

---------------------
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He thinks he is onto me!

Quote:
I got everything I wanted from the bank.The investigation is seriously going on and some interesting facts are begginning to come out.
For instance it has been established that Burke Sean Armstrong is an American and not in any way related to you.You have a Hungarian Jewish father and a Vietnamese mother.

So for now I have been able to establish that you are lying in that aspect about Burke Sean Being your cousine.....and I think you know what that means.
It has also been established that you are 34 years of age having been born in 1971 but in your international passport you misrepresented your your age as being born in 1978....I think you also know what that means.
This are some of the things I just found out and there are more and investigation is still going on. Your only way out is to pay me my money or I will send you to Jail.
Meanwhile when the time comes and after my investigation you refused to pay me, then I will forward all my findings to relevant authorities in Kent ,UK and the United States for appropriate actions. Meanwhile I am also compiling the list of all your previous and present employers in the movie industry. I will show them what a lying cheat and a fraud you are. ha ha, what a hypocrit!
The only way out is to pay me my money or face the music.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads crack me up, they really do Laughing

Why does he keep mentioning Kent?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic