SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

mugu fake lawyer threatens me with legal action

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now this is one fantastic looking bait, gonna watch this one good!!!

<I>"our handle charges is this 5,000 thousand ponds"</I>
<B> Jude Adams - Security Company</B>
<I>"...but I prefer to eat houses, houses are more tasty..."</I>
<B> Irina - Romance Scammer</B>
<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>
<B> Duncan Rustin - Phone Lad</B>

---------------------
The Stuka
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

come on jason! cant wait for the next reply! Very Happy
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JOAQUIN wrote:
@Jason - Do you have any idea why this "lad" only replies to you?

Joaquin, I know exactly why. The email addy of Ekene I gave to you he created just for me because I sacked his original lawyer and he had to create a new one so naturally he is suspicious if others contact him, because he has not used that name or email addy in any of his other scams. The original lawyers name was Barrister Charles Kelechi, [email protected], but the original format letter came from David Morris, Ecobank, which are all the same lad, this lad works alone, he has no gang or oga. If you want to bait him from the original format, pm me with an email addy to send it to.

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my stars. Poor Mr Mugu travelled all that way to find the number was invalid. Laughing I told him:
Quote:
Mr ekene, I rang the moneygram agent in Kent and he says that the clerk who processed the file is often dislexic. This means he sometimes gets numbers and letters backwards. He checked the original paperwork and the number is 95250611.

And now he is getting upset, is the number wrong again? Twisted Evil

Quote:
Mugu Ekene said:Madam,

I got your mail and the new code.I have been to the moneygram office with the new code and it still returned as invalid. Please check well and get me the correct code.This time around I was really embarrassed as the clerks there thought maybe I was doing guesswork and this is costing me much in transportation.

Please check and get the correct code.

I anticipate to hear from you.

What, that is not the number?

So I told him
Quote:
It is not 95250611, are you sure that I sent you that? It is 59250611

Now did that one get him his money?

Quote:
Mugu Ekene said:Madam,

I got your mail and the new code number.However I have again gone to the moneygram office to cash the money and the new code number was still invalid.Please check well and send me the correct code number.

I was really embarrassed this time around as the clerks there thought maybe I was doing guesswork having been there yesterday with an invalid number. I have no money to get home.
Laughing Twisted Evil

And his phone is almost out of credit. http://www.geocities.com/kerkpyrrus1/ekeneisstuck.wav

oh deary me. Laughing Imagine being stuck in a strange city with no money and no phone credit Twisted Evil

By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
eyan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is so quality! Laughing Laughing
NightStalker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hit him with another number!!!! And another trip to make himself look like a "foooooooooooooollllllllllll"! Excellent! Very Happy

fuck your mama up the hole you came from then fuck her in her lady pipe like i would you will dieeeeeeeeeeeee mamafuker - UBEKE TODOME

Baits so far: 1 - Ubeke Todome - 1 In Progress
Co - Baits: 1 In Progress
Today Lad Vampire stats: 7 images, (7 active, 0 faltering, 0 suffering, 0 dead). 8049 loaded (7.7/s), 6 failed. 347.271 MB total (333.928 KB/s)
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MUGU EKENE:

Quote:
Madam,

Please I could not acess my other mail box because they say it is temporily down for maintanance.Can you please send me the numbers on this box.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

On Saturday I sent him another MTCN, but now he is asking for another MTCN, so why havent the moneygram people banned him yet? Shocked He is stuck in a strange city many miles from home with no friends, no money (according to him) and no phone credit. He just emailed me from a new email account, and his excuse is his normal email address is undergoing maintenance, which is mugu speak for the provider has shut it down. Laughing

I think this mugu has run aground, maybe he should sell his new merc to get some cash to get home Laughing

If mugu Ekene doesnt reply tonight I will post the complete bait tomorrow in the PUBLISH YOUR WORK HERE folder.

All that awaits is the death threat! Very Happy

drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dude,
your cruel. i like it.

what i have found, to get the lads excited, is to scan a western union / moneygram order. and have it fuzzy as hell. make it low scan resolution.
and some smudges here and there. they are more playable.
also it delays the transaction. and you can do the ddl thing and send them bigger images. just as fuzzy !

seems you have pi553d himoff.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene seems to have found some naira for the cafe, he sent me this in slightly diferent formats four times today. It seems he still wants more trips to moneygram Laughing I wonder if this time the security will toss him back onto the street? Twisted Evil

Quote:
Madam,

The problem with my mail box seems to have been ractified.I have not been able to cash the money.There is no problem about the receipt.I will send you one when I cash the money.Please check well with the moneygram office as the latest number you gave me is still invalid.

I mean the code numbers.The last one you gave me is 59250611.I have gone to the moneygram office this morning to cash the money and they said the code is still invalid.

This is the third time I have been there with invalid numbers and the clerks there are beginning to really think I am making a guesswork by coming with different numbers that are invalid.

The first time,the number I saw on the form you sent to me is 92550611 which was invalid.Then you gave me 95250611 which also is invalid.Finally you gave me 59250611 which has turned out to be invalid this morning.

Please check and get me the correct number if the payment period has not expired.You can as well withdraw the money and send it by western Union.

Infact I dont think I will be able to collect the money from moneygram after today because that will make it a week which I think is the expiration period.Infact madam I will so much appreciate it if you send the money by western Union so that the dexylic clerk will not make the mistake again.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

Quote:
Whilst you were mailing me today I have been in town and talking in person to the moneygram agency manager. He confirmed that the problem is at this end, it seems the stupid dislexic clerk put all the details into the computer but did not actually authorise the transfer, hence the money was stuck here in the UK. He has since cancelled the transaction number as it was obviously not going through, and has reissued the transaction.

The new number, which he confirmed to me by turning the computer monitor and showing me, is
47330762. All the other details remain the same

Although the mugu is dragging this bait on and on in a fruitless quest for payment, I will post the bait in its entirety later today.

EDIT: THE FULL BAIT UP TO DATE UNTIL LAST NIGHT IS NOW POSTED AT:

http://419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=62044

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor little Ekene must have found some Naira for petrol to get home, but he is still one unhappy mugu.

Quote:
Madam,

This is quite unfortunate.I am just coming from the moneygram office and the latest number 47330762 is invalid.It is really unfortunate.

This is the fourth time I going there to make fool of myself with numbers that are invalid. In all fairness and before God and man I do not think I deserve this . Laughing Even the Bible said a mans labour should be rewarded and to this best of my knowledge I did labour well and got you all you needed for your transaction.

Well I really do not want to conclude anything,but I just want you to know that from my office to the moneygram office is 145 minutes drive and I have been there four times.Even if you forget the transportation cost I want you to think in terms of my daily schedule which I have to alter anytime I visit the moneygram office.I really do not deserve this and I do not want us to go back to the unfortunate and ugly incidents that transpired between us before you started sending me the numbers.Those are things I will rather forget as I do not like having problems with my clients.Its just that you did did not give a choice.And in your case I already registerred my apology.So I really do not think I deserve this.

The bank that is the sole agent of moneygram in the city have several branches but they have only one payment outlet because of their inefficiency and the payment office is 145 minutes drive from my office.I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again.Because I think the problem is either from you or the moneygram office.

Can you please withdraw the money and send it by Western Union as they have several payment outlets and are more effecient.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

Twisted Evil

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And now he is going to western union, cap in hand expecting a good christmas. Thanks to HAM ON WRY! Twisted Evil

Quote:
I honestly do not know what the cause of the problem with moneygram you are experiencing is. Are all the banks in your country useless?

I have cancelled the moneygram transfer and I sent my PA (personal assistant) to the western union office to send you the fees plus a little extra for christmas. Dont forget the receipt!

Western Union
Sender's Name: xxxxxxxx
MTC: xxxxxxxxxx
Amount: $2000 USD
Question: Who Do I Despise?
Answer: Lawyers

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eken has had a frustrating day today, he knows the money is there at western union, he just cant get the clerk to hand it over Twisted Evil

Quote:
Madam,

Thanks for your mail and your kind gesture of giving me the Christmass bonus.I also wish you a very merry Christmass and all the good things of life this christmas and beyon.

However I was able to check the status of the transaction with the numbers you gave me and it said the money is available for pick up by the receiver.However on getting to the Western Union Office this evening the clerk there said she could not see the money.I went back to my office and tried to check the statusof the transaction again and it was still available for pick upby the receiver.I now called the Western Union Office on phone and they said they have had two such experience today.That it happens like that when the money is on HOLD.They advised that I should tell you to call the Western Union office and tell them to release the money for payment.

Can you please call them on phone and tell them to release the money for pick up.

Yours In Service,

Ekene Ugwueke

Rachel replies:

Quote:
Why do you have so many problems with picking up a simple transfer?

1. you couldnt pick up a bank to bank transfer,
2. you couldnt pick up moneygram,
3. and now you say you cant pick up western union!

I sent Harry back down to the western union office and he said the agent told him his computer says "the funds are available for pick up by the receiver", and there is no HOLD flag on it and it must be your western union clerk making the error. He also said there has been two enquirees and attempted pick ups on that transaction. I suspect the the clerk is in cahoots with a criminal and is holding the payment so he can divert it to his gang and get his cut. Go back again and demand the payment, it is rightfully yours and there is no HOLD flag, ask for another clerk, he is obviously corrupt. I just hope it is not to late and the crooked clerk has given YOUR money to his gang.

Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!

Hopefully with that kind of response, your lad will cause disturbance with the WU officials and land his @ss in jail.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems my favorite lad is in torment Smile

Quote:
Ekene just got back from the Western Union Office, 17 minutes ago according to gmail Smile

Quote:
Madam,

Infact I really do not know what is happening.I went to the Western Union Office this morning to cash the money and they told me that they two people has been there this morning to collect the money with exactly the same information that I am coming with.

Well this was quite strange to me.So when I came back to my office I tried to call you on phone but a man answered the phone and assumed the man was supposed to be your P.A.Harry Smith but when I introduced myself on the phone he claimed not to know me either you or me.

I also tried to call you just a few munites ago and a certain Mr.Lee answered the call claiming not to know you.

Now what I want you to do is

1.Stop the transfer

2.Send the money by western union in the name of my secretary Mr.Dessy Tutu

3.Send me a viable phone numbers from which I can get you and discuss with you.

From the look of things it is either somebody have my password and is going intomy box or that Jonathan of yours is doing that. (WTF!!! certainly not me Mr mugu!!! Is someone else f&**ing with my pet????)

So when you make the payment send the details to me in a new mail box which I shall give to you shortly.

Merry Christmass.

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EKENE has become paranoid. Six emails in two hours, but i will only post one as they were basically all the same. He believes someone else is trying to chop his money! and he also thinks his box is no longer secure, which opens the door for a fake lad to step in and chop his maga. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Madam,

This is one of the new box I opened with a more complex password.Please
withdraw the money,make a new transaction by western Union in the name of my
secretary Mr.Dessy Tutu.

Send the payment details to this box.

Someone is obviously going into by rediffmail box.

Please I am sorry for the inconvenieneces.Meanwhile I will like to have a
number where I can reach you as I treid to call you twice today and the
firts call was answered by a amn whom I assumed to be Harry though he said
he is not and that he does not know my name.The second call was answerred by
a certain Mr.Lee.Well I just wanted to explain the situation to you.

Please stop the payment and send it again with the new details,then send the
payment details to this mail box and copy to xxxx

Rachel replies with paranoia of her own:

Quote:
Ekene, it is me Rachel. I have definately been hacked. Someone has changed the password on my primary email account and I cannot retrieve it for the moment, so I am mailing you from one of my companie's spare accounts until I get the other one sorted. You seem to think that you also have been hacked, how can you tell if someone is in your inbox? The only reason I suspected it a month ago was a mail of mine was showing as read and I had definately not read it. Now I am locked out! Someone must have had my password to get in to change it. I called Johnathon and he wont talk to me, he says I deserve what I will get, and his secretary says he only got back from the USA yesterday and is in a foul mood, so it cant have been him, besides she says he knows stuff all about computers, she has to tell him how to use MSWORD!

I have not seen any mail from you since the one that I replied to say call me. Now my phone is playing up, I am getting calls for a Mr Lee, and my best friend says she tried to call me yesterday afternoon at least ten times, but I never heard it ring and the answerphone had no voice messages on it. Did you call? This is one big mess, how do we fix it? According to Harry, the funds are still awaiting pick up, so i take it you have no been successfull? Maybe we should try moneygram again?

Please reply soonest so we can sort this mess out.

RW

A couple of hours later, fake lad Okonkwo steps in and mails Ekene about a deal. In IGBO of course for more realism.

Quote:
M GUY, GI UGBU-�, GI IMA ONYE M� AM, M� IME GI ONYE NZUZU XXXXX INBOX, M� TRICKED AM NA NYE M� AM PASSWORD N� YA NWERE LOT OF EGO NA KWUO UGWO IKWETA NKAA DEAL EZIGBO. YA NWERE ALREADY KWUO UGWO M� EURO 3.5K NA M� NA LOTTERY ORU, KA-MA SNA YA NA GETTING OPUPU N� M� IHE NKWOBI GI ORU IME AM IGBE. GI CHOO NA IKWU OKWU IRU ORU AM IDIKO N'OTU, OKAY? GI CHOO NA IKE GI AFFADAVIT FEE NA IRU ORU IDIKO N'OTU OTUOLE ABOUT 60% GI 40% M� MGBEOLE M� GA NA WESTIE OFFICE NA PICK ELU AM FUNDS. M� GI MBA IKWU OKWU MA O B� MBA DEAL, M� WILL WERE YA NCHA. GI ONYE NZUZU XXXXX NWERE LOT OF EGO NA KWUO UGWO M� ANYI IRU ORU IDIKO N'OTU NA NKAA ORU ANYI ENWERE IKE ACQUIRE YA NCHA KA-MA YA WONT KWUO UGWO ANY IMIRIKITI NA GI BANKI EMECHAA DIS NA BI SORTED, NYE M� GI BANKI PASSWORD N� M� WILL IRU ORU ONYE NZUZU N� NKA AHU ANGLE. ANYI ENWERE IKE IRU ORU IDIKO N'OTU NA NKAA ORU EEH? M� NOT IME ANY OF GI IGBE, M� ONLY IME GI ONYE NZUZU IGBE. M� INWE LOCKED AM OPUPU EMECHAA ANYI MEBE DEAL. M� GI CHOO NA IRU ORU ORU IDIKO N'OTU IKWU OKWU NA M� EBI A EMECHA M� WILL ILO ILOLO ABOUT GIVIN GI M PHONE ONUOGU

Translation:

My Guy, you now, you know who I am, I am in your maga XXXXX inbox, I tricked her to give me her password and she has lot of money to pay an believes this deal real. She has already pay me Euro 3.5k to me on lottery job, but she is getting out and I saw your job in her box. You want to talk an work her together, okay? You want to share your affadavit fee to work together how about 60% you 40% me when I go to westie office to pick up her funds. If you no talk or no deal, I will take it all. Your maga XXXXX has lot of money to pay if we work together on this job we can acquire it all but she wont pay any more to your bank until this is sorted, give me your bank password and i will work the maga from that angle. we can work together on this job yes? I am not in any of your box, I am only in your maga box. I have locked her out until we make deal. If you want to work the job together talk to me here then I will think about givin you my phone number
okonkwo

Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has become just too incredible.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
Daral
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it.
The Stuka
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

brilliant Very Happy
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems Ekene doesnt speak Igbo, and the reply is from a new alias! Kunle Martins.

Quote:
Guy,
How we go see make I know wetin yu dey talk

So Fake lad Okonkwo sends the same message in Pidgon

Quote:
MAI GUY, U NAU, U KNO WE I AM, I AM FOR UR MAGA xxxxx INBOX, I TRICKED AM FO GIV MI AM PASSWORD AN E DON LOT OF MONI FO DROP AN BELIEVE DIS DEAL REAL. E DON ALREADY DROP MI EURO 3.5K FO MI ON LOTTERY JOB, BUT SNA AM BI GETTIN OUT AN I SAW UR JOB FOR AM BOX. U WAN FO TALK AN WRK AM TOGEDDA, OK? U WAN FO CUT UR AFFIDAVIT FEE FO WRK TOGEDDA HAU BOUT 60% U 40% MI WEN I GO FO WESTIE OFFICE FO PICK UP AM FUNDS. IF U NO TALK OR NO DEAL, I GO TEK IT ALL. UR MAGA xxxxx DON LOT OF MONI FO DROP IF WI WRK TOGEDDA ON DIS JOB WI CAN GET IT ALL BUT E WONT DROP ANY MORE FO UR BANK TIL DIS NA BI SORTED, GIV MI UR BANK PASSWORD AN I GO WRK DI MAGA FROM DAT ANGLE. WI CAN WRK TOGEDDA ON DIS JOB YES? I AM NOT FOR ANY OF UR BOX, I AM ONLY FOR UR MAGA BOX. I HAV LOCKED AM OUT TIL WI MAKE DEAL. IF U WAN FO WRK DI JOB TOGEDDA TALK FO MI HIE DEN I GO TINK BOUT GIVIN U MAI PHONE NOMBA OKONKWO

Ekene also sends mail to rachel's new email address, begging her to change the transaction as he cant get the funds. (That is because they are flagged to be HELD) Twisted Evil

Quote:
This is one of the new box I opened with a more complex password.Please withdraw the money,make a new transaction by western Union in the name of my secretary Mr.Dessy Tutu.

Name:Mr.Dessy Tutu
Address:3b chime avenue Enugu

The man is my secretary and the address there is my residential address.I hope you understand why we have to change the transfer information entirely.This will make the previous information which certainly the hackers now have useless for them.

Also change the test question and answer and the senders name.You can use another name apart from yours and that of Harry Smith to make the payment.

Please I am sorry for the inconvenieneces.Meanwhile I will like to have a number where I can reach you as I treid to call you twice today but did not succeed.

Please stop the payment and send it again with the new details.Meanwhile I just checked the transfer status and the money is still available for the receiver to pick up though the Western Union office still claims not seeing the transaction.The hacckers also went to the western union with the same information I have today.That is the reason I want to issue a new transaction with entirely new set of transfer information.

Meanwhile I have been making subtle investigation to find out if the Susan woman is responsible for the hacking of your mail box.

I found out the following

1.Beside the normal computer usage she does not know much about the computer.

2.She has never had any formal training in the computer usage programing and softwares.

3.She was tought computer usage in a three days workshop organised by the bank in 2003 to teach their staff how to use computer.

Conclusion,she do not posses the required training and expertise in computer programming to be able to hack into someebody's mailbox.
I am still carrying this subtle investigation to see if there is a possibility of her conniving with some experts to do that.I will keep you informed on that.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

Rachel cant cancel the transaction

Quote:
Ekene, I cannot cancel the transaction, only Harry can do that, but he went on christmas leave yesterday, and he does not return until the middle of January. He has flown to Nepal, he likes to climb mucking great mountains, and he cant be reached because there is no mobile phone service there. The hackers cannot possibly know about this new box, and only you do. I am glad your investigation shows it is not Susan, but it is strange that she has stopped contacting me, of course now I have no way of finding out if she is contacting me unless she calls or my personal mailbox gets unlocked. I have applied to the provider to get it unlocked but they havent done so yet. Maybe Susan has also gone on Christmas holidays. The only thing you can do is return to the western union office and demand the payment! I have attached a scan of the western union payment receipt that Harry filled out and sent the money with. Take it to western union and ask them to explain why you cant have you money

Of course if Ekene does print this out and take it to the western union office and DEMANDS payment, there is a good possibility he will be arrested for attempting to defraud western union Twisted Evil

The Stuka
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jason, just an observation after your lad said his assistant's name was Dessy Tutu,

Quote:
of my secretary Mr.Dessy Tutu.

well, the real Desman Tutu (or Dessy Tutu) is an archbishop in south africa, who supervised the trials after the apartheid.

lol! interesting choice of a name Very Happy
----------------------------------------------------------------

well, on another note, ou can slap him for not getting the payment (again) and finaly blaim him for not getting the money, because afterall, you have gone out of your way
Wink
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Stuka wrote:
well, the real Desman Tutu (or Dessy Tutu) is an archbishop in south africa, who supervised the trials after the apartheid.

Thanks Stuka! I knew the name was familiar, but somewhere in my distant past i deadened that brain cell with to much beer Smile

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene has been trying to strike a deal with fake lad okonkwo, but it looks like he has had enough of Rachel. He has gone into RANT MODE:

Quote:
Madam,

I respect people a lot and that is the reason why I do not like people playing around with my intergrity.The years I spent in the University is not for nothing,presently I am working on my P.hd thesis.I was called to the Bar over 10 years so I have been in active legal practice for that long.I also had a brief and studied International Law,thats why I am versatile having handled cases involving international companies and persons.So you can see I am a lawyer of international status.I respect you as a person I also have a high regard for you as a star.But I want you to accord me that same respect.

I have a family and people that works under me that I take care of.You do not have to make me look stupid before my junior lawyers who are undergoing titulage in my chambers.I have been to the moneygram four good times,now I have been to the Western Union three good time all to make fool of myself.And all this mails you send to me goes through my chamber secretary.I am a Senior Advocate here in my country for christ sake.I guess you know what that means and what it takes to be a senior advocate.I was marvelled when I went to the Western Union Office this morning.I walked straight to the managers office to discuss this issue.I was made to understand that a lot of people has been there to cash monies puporttedly sent by you.Some with different amount while some came with the same amount and the same control number which you gave me.The manager also told me that a particular man came claiming that you sent him 25,000 pounds but was told by the manager that it was impossible as the Western Union does not transfer up to that amount once. Twisted Evil

Why on earth would you want to destroy your career?

Mingling with people that has questionable characters.When I told the Western Union manager who you are,he was suprised that you could be dealing with people like that.If you know you have sent my money,I will like to talk to you on phone.I want you to give me a direct number of yours and not one that will go into voice mail when I call you.

Meanwhile since the Western Union people cannot see the money you sent.I want you to go and send another one with the new set of information I gave you.Also change the test question and answer and the senders name.I have sworn not to go to Western Union again instead my secretary would do that and that was the name I gave to you.The Western Union Manager was even suprised to see me in his office and that was why he opened up to me.Since Harry is out of town till January,and you cannot withdraw the money,the money will be returned to you after the 30 days expiration period.

I sent a memo to the bank with your current email,I hope I did the right thing.

Meanwhile you can callme on 234-80-59039448

I anticipates to hear from you.

Yours In Service

Ugwueke Ekene

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene doesnt want to strike a deal with Okonkwo unless they speak on phone. And he DEMANDED to know how much Okonkwo had chopped from his maga. No point posting it here, but here is Okonkwos reply, complete with all of Rachel's payments to Onkonkwo's lottery scam. Poor Ekene will be crying tonight when he sees how much Rachel has paid Twisted Evil.

Quote:
U NAU, U NOR WAN FO MAKE DI DEAL AN WRK DIS JOB TOGEDDA? OK, I GO TEK DI MAGA AN CHOP UR DOLLA E DON DROPPED MAI UK NATIONAL LOTTERY JOB BUT NAU DON STOPPED TALKIN FO MI.

16 OCT USD 150
22 OCT USD 440
29 OCT USD 750
7 NOV USD 1250
22 NOV EURO 1050
6 DEC EURO 3500

I PROMISE U NAU MAI GUY I GO CHOP UR MAGA AN TEK AM PAYMENT BIFOR CHRISTMAS. MAI CHIEF USMAN BELLO SAY WI GO NO LONGER DEAL WIT U AN JUSS TEK UR MUGU MORE FOOL LAIK YOU OOOOOOOOOO

EDIT

And Okonkwo's oga wants to talk to Ekene's oga, but I suspect he works alone.

Quote:
MAI GUY CHIEF SAY NO MORE SPEAK FO SMOL BOI LAIK U BUT CHIEF SAY E WISH FO TALK FO UR CHIEF. GIV MI UR CHIEF NAM AN EMAIL ADDRES

The Stuka
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol, its nice when lads see a light at the end of the tunnel, but the tunnel just keeps growing....... Very Happy
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene has just given me the number for his "chief" but he says I better watch my manners! It is not the same number as Ekene gave Rachel! Feel free to call the mugu chief and wish him a merry xmas! Twisted Evil

Quote:
Okay Sir,
You can call my chief on his number but u better mind ur tongue
080-59039448

Meanwhile, Ekene feels like a begger Laughing

Quote:
Madam,

I have been expecting to hear from you.The silence is odd.Is it because of your filming schedule or is it because I told you some basic truth as told me by the Western Union.

Well I just want you to know that I am still waiting to hear from you and keeping silence will not solve the problem. I will like to use that money to get so I can offset my expenses,my staff need to be paid so they can take their christmass holiday.

I will rather you do not push me to the wall.You are making me seem like a begger which I do not deserve. Laughing

I am giving you the last chance to settle this things amicably.I gave you my phone numbers and you did not call,niether did you give me a valid number where I can get you without going into voicemail.I will not like to doubt your honesty but a lot of things points to the fact that somebody is not being honest.I will really not like us to go back to the unfortunate incidents that transpired between us before.Therefore I will expect to get a reply from you before evening today.

Yours In Service

Poor Ekene cant pay his staff Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic