SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

mugu fake lawyer threatens me with legal action

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A while back in this bait Ekene worked out something wasnt quite right with Rachel's passport. The date of birth didnt match with what is on the internet as her date of birth. He then accused her of obtaining a forged passport! Shocked

This is the passport Rachel sent to "the bank", which they passed to him:

Also a while back I introduced ex guyman Ada Diktumi to the bait, Rachel's disgruntled janitor. Well Ada is now out of jail and looking for revenge, his brother Joseph took his place as Janitor and has stumbled on Rachel's "real" passport on her desk. Naturally Ada has sent it to Ekene and told him "to make the bitch pay" Twisted Evil

This is Rachel's "real" passport with the correct date of birth.

Now Ekene has it and can prove to the press something is amiss, will he use it as ammunition in his quest for revenge? So far he hasnt mentioned it, but it will come, this mugu cant control himself.

Todays mail from Ekene Laughing

Quote:
You are running out of time you little whore.You thought I left you.Think again you wet dickstarved whore.

You have till the end of the Week to pay me my money.I thought Ladiji would have been able to kill me by now.Little minded fool,may he has told that he killed me already.Fool.You can continue to spend your money on him and the pimp Jonathan of a man.It will not help.You must pay me.Meanwhile the Kent Messenger is have a change of mind.I talked with the Editor yesterday.

I thought you said you now owned the Kent messenger but they say you are lying.He really like your snake nake picture.
Shocked Laughing

The choice is still your,you can still pay me or face the wrath at the of the week.

And it looks like he has realised the word he was searching for is "pimp" not "gigalo" like mentioned above Laughing

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Gord!!! I almost fell out of my chair when this came into Lawyer Johnny Wad's inbox. "Kneels"? "Fat Jigolo!" ROFLMAO!

Quote:
Listen Fat Jigolo,

You better tell your whore to pay me.There is nothing Ladiji can do to me.He is just ripping her off and she is too stupid to have fallen for that.

Well I got a mail from the Kent Messenger today.Their editor asked me to send her international passport again so he can have a good look.I also sent to them the naked picture of your whore taken with a snake.That woman is nuts in the head.Tell her to pay me or I will ruin her.

She have till this week to pay me or I will bring her down to her kneels.

Ugwueke Ekene

By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bwahahaha, funny stuff Laughing Laughing

I have had no reply from the Kent Messenger editor Crying or Very sad, I wonder if he really believes the lad Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jason,

It's just one of those things... but the way the Australian 'passport' is set up, it reads "AUSWEISZ" which, IIRC from WW2 escape stories, is close to the German for "passport"... oh well. BTW, the picture on it looks an awful lot like Keira Knightley...

Closing note; I think here we have the Sistine Chapel of scambaits - just something we can only gaze upon in wonder.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Surely not!!! The Editor cant be that stupid! Either he is going to play along like we hoped but hasnt told you, or Ekene is bullshitting, hang on, its a lad, there is the answer Laughing

Johnny's reply:

Quote:
Please do not make reference to my weight problem. Lets be professional,
not personal. What do you mean by the Kent Messenger wishes to see her
passport "again"? I have finally caught you out here. I know for a fact
that she is in posession of her passport and you could not possibly have
it as I personally sighted her taking it out of her safe in her office
the day we were discussing sailing to France to get some breathing
space. She was showing me how many visa pages were now full and she
commented that she will soon need a new one even though it doesnt expire
until 2011. I remember this clear as a bell, she only has two pages left
and with her schedule it will definately run out this year. This was
very recent and I am sure you do not have it in your posession. It is
simply impossible for you to have it in your posession. I saw her take
it out of her safe, I saw her show me the visa pages. What is this silly
talk about a naked snake? You can not possibly ruin her as you have no
claim to your "fee" because you are not listed by the Nigerian Body.
That is the crux of the matter my friend, you are not what you claim to
be. So you have no right to claim your fee. Nice poetry dont you agree?
Your folly in this you will surely see. Now kindly let my client of you
be free.

This reply is to make him think the pee Ada sent is the real thing Twisted Evil

wowreally
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jason, whatever you do, please, please, please do not end this bait. After a shit day it makes all the difference to come home and read the latest episode.

I wonder why Rachel needs a false passport, maybe she is avoiding the police because she is involved in some past fraud. Now you wouldn't want your lad to find that out would you Wink .

WR.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:
the way the Australian 'passport' is set up, it reads "AUSWEISZ" which, IIRC from WW2 escape stories, is close to the German for "passport"

ahh, someone noticed this subtle "feature" of Rachel's passport Twisted Evil , I wondered if the lad would sus it out, but I gave up waiting Laughing

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rachel's time is up! Has it really been a week already? Time flies.....

Ekene has had a bit of a rant session today Smile and there are a couple of gems here Smile

Ekene to Johnny Wad:

Quote:
FOR FATTY BUM BUM,

Mr.Fatman Jigolo Pimp,

I am going to be as unprofessional as I can be.You started on the wrong note with me and thats a costly mistake.I consider it very personal.This has to do with my sweat.I did a honest job and I must be paid.But you made the mistake of thinking I am pushover like you.

Well this is her passport.You want more fatty boy and I will give you more.You can see that your whore is a criminal and she must face the full wrath of the law after nailing her coffin with the press.

Ekene to Rachel:

Quote:
FOR RACHEL WHORE

Your Fatty Jigolo pimp pretender said I did'nt have it.So I sent it to him.

Meanwhile how is your hungry wet pussy.I would have liked to fist fuck you,but my dog does not find you attractive.May be he will do after the breast lift.Then I will decide whether to fist fuck you or get a couple huge black dick to ravage you snaky bitchy,virus ridden pussy.

You have not choice.You must pay me.Your time is running up.How long does it take that man called Ladiji to kill a man.If cannot kill me then both of you must see a shrink.

I am waiting for you to send my money,you have no choice here.

Ekene to Johnny Wad:

Quote:
You were the one that came into this matter in an unprofessional way.So since you have already done that we can as well remain unprofessional about it Mr.Fatman Jigolo.

Now you want to know the naked picture well just wait a bit,you will see the naked picture of your whore.Meanwhile I already passed on the picture to the Kent Messenger.

I will also send you the Passport shortly so you will know.

You better advise her to pay because there is no going back as I will never let her go free.Why dont you just tell her the truth.That you are part of Ladiji group. Laughing

Ugwueke Ekene

Ekene to Rachel:

Quote:

LIAR I GOT THIS FROM THE EDITOR.WHORE I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU BOUGHT THEM OVER.YOU CANNOT EVEN BUY AN OBSCURE KENT PAPER AND YOU ARE MAKING A LOT OF NOISE CLAIMING TO HAVE DONE.LIAR.WHY ARE YOU RUNNING.WHY DONT YOU GO BACK TO YOU 19 STOPFORD ON KENT APARTMENT.YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS HOW TO PUT A CONTRACT OF SOMEBODY'S LIFE.WHY DONT YOU COME FROM YOUR HIDING AND LET MEASURE OURSELVES.JUST COME TO KENT AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR MOST MISERABLE LIFE.

I WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU OR LEAVE YOU ALONE TILL YOU PAY ME MY MONEY PLUS DAMAGES WHICH WE STILL HAVE TO NEGOTIATE.

YOUR TIME IS OFF.MISERABLE UNMARRIAGABLE PROSTITUTE. Shocked Laughing

"Dear Ugwueke

I can now confirm i have received the passport. I'm still not sure what the story is. Can you tell me what this is all about so i can investigate further?

Speak soon,"

Ekene to Johnny Wad:

Quote:
You think I am joking Mr.Fatman Jigolo.This is part of the mail I got from the Kent Messenger.I thought she said she bought them over.

Ugwueke
I'm confiused - you started your email with 'Martins.' Who is martins? Can you please tell me exactly what the story

Ekene to Johnny Wad:

Quote:
Mr.Fatman Jigolo Pimp,

You wanted to see the naked picture.You can see it.I already sent it to the Kent Messenger.

I am also sending it on daily basis to different media house.I creating a website for it.It will soon be ready. Shocked

For me I not joking about.Mr.Ladiji or MrJonathan or whatever fat oil name you wish to call yourself.I am not giving up on that whore till she pays me.

So you better advise her if you really like her.Do you know how we African can make a pregnant woman have a miscarriage. Shocked It is the power of Juju. Laughing If I let it loose on her I will ruin her but I dont want that.All I want is to be paid my money thats all.

So you better tell your whore to pay me.

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr.Fatman Jigolo Pimp,
you better tell your whore to pay me.

He just doesn't grasp the concept of "pimping" does he.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Melted
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him to use the juju to cause a miscarraige like he said he would. Tell him that would get your client to capitulate once she realizes her own life is in danger. Put the ownus on him to provide a result
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any news from Ekene and Rachel? Has he reported it to the tabloids yet?? Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not much to report

Ekene's gang is trying another angle, the Interpol modality

Quote:
To: rachel.wxxxxx@xxxxxx

Subject: REF:WE HAVE A DOSIER ON YOU

We wish to bring to your notice that your activities with known criminals in
Nigeria is still being monitored.Your bank account details suddenly
resurfaced in a recent investigation of a big fraud in one of the new
generation banks in Nigeria.

We are contacting you right now becuae we want to get your own side of the
story before handing over our conclusion and findings to the appropriate
authorities.

Rachel's reply:

Quote:
There is no story to tell. I am in final discussion with the Ecobank and the C.B.N over my rightfull inheritance. Mr Kumal of the U.K chapter of the foreign payments department of the C.B.N is personally handling my case, and I expect the transfer to occur any day now.

I was in communication with the auditor of the Ecobank, Enugu branch, Mr David Moris. I have mailed him eight times this week but he does not reply. He has all the information you require, as I have sent him all my latest correspondence between myself and Mr Kumal including all contact numbers and addresses and details of all payments made. I dont know why Mr Moris is not replying to my mail, maybe he is sick, but Mr Moris has all the latest information, including Mr Kumal's cell phone number and his U.K office address, so please contact Mr Moris if you need any further information.

I draw to your attention of the serious nature of attempted blackmail and extortion by a Nigerian lawyer. He continually harasses me over money which I have already paid him several times now. His name is Mr Ugwueke Ekene of Enugu and he continually tries to threaten me and blackmail me in a vain attempt to gain a second dip. Please investigate this contemptable swine immediately, effect his arrest, and throw him in the worst prison you have. Then he can bum fuck all his fellow homosexuals, get aids and die. He is a contemptable moron, I dont understand how such an idiot could become a lawyer, perhaps he cheated in his exams, or bribed the examiners, as you will soon realise when you investigate him.

Patrick Bateman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sat here for three hours reading this. Absolutely astounding!
The bar has been well and truely raised.
I'm shall have to get far more creative if my humble efforts are going to be worth reporting on this site.
PB

clapping
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene refuses to answer Lawyer Wad and Rachel's taunts, so I was starting to finally accept the bait is over, and maybe the media he was in contact with had tipped him off to baiting, and then this comes in to my fake guyman Okonkwo's box:

Ekene to Okonkwo:

Quote:
I GO SPOIL DE HOLE TING.USELESS IDIOTS.I GO GET U SOMEDAY.IF I GET U.DEN U GO REGRET FUCKING WITH ME.YOU PEOPLE ARE BUNCH OF GUTLESS IDIOTS.YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE BUT YOU ARE JUST PLAINLY STUPID.I WILL DO EVERYTHING WITHIN MY REACH TO MAKE SURE I SPOIL THE JOB SINCE YOU DONT WANT TO REASON.IDIOTS

Okonkwo replies with a "we are still milking the maga, go back to milking goats" Laughing and then this:

Quote:
ABOY,YOU SAY YOU WILL SPOIL GOOD JOB BUT IF THAT IS SO THEN WHY IS MAGA xxxxx PAYING CHAIRMAN BELLO $48000 TAX FEE NEXT WEEK? SHE IS STILL IN OUR POCKET AND PAYING GOOD PAY, CHAIRMAN BELLO HAS CONVINCED HER YOU ARE JUST A GREEDY THIEF AND THE MAGA STILL BELIEVES THE DEAL WILL BE PAYED. SHE IS WITH US NOW AND WE WILL TAKE HER FOR A LOT MORE PAY YET,AND ALL YOUR THREATS HAVE MOUNTED TO NOTHING,HAVE THEY NOT SMALL BOY? THE BIGGEST REASON MAGA xxxxx BELIEVES CHAIRMAN BELLO IS BECAUSE OF YOUR THREATS THAT NEVER CARRY.CHAIRMAN BELLO TELLS ME YOU PROMISE HER PAIN AND THREATEN TO DESTROY HER CAREER,AND THEN NOTHING HAPPENS. HA HA HA GO BACK TO MILKING GOATS SMALL BOY AND LEAVE THE GUY WORK FOR MEN. CHAIRMAN BELLO IS IN U.K FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER MONTH TO WORK MAGA xxxxx,MAYBE HE SHOULD MEET YOUR OGA IN LONDON AND DISCUSS YOUR FAILURE.

UB to Ekene:

Quote:
SMALL BOI,I JUST GOT A CALL FROM MY MAN OKONKWO THAT YOU THREATEN TO SPOIL OUR GOOD JOB.HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DO THAT? WE HAVE MAGA xxxx READY TO DROP A BIG PAY THIS WEEK,AND YOU CAN JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH AND DO NOTHING,OR MAYBE GO FUCK YOUR HOMOSEXUAL FRIEND ULUCHI IN THE ASS,OR ARE YOU THE BITCH AND HE FUCKS YOU.WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL YOUR THREATS SMALL BOI? YOU HAD MAGAW xxxx RUNNING ALL OVER THE COUNTRY IN DAMAGE CONTROL AND THEN NOTHING CAME OF IT.DID THE UK MEDIA TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE JUST A FOOL AND GO BACK TO MILKING GOATS? HA HA HA. SPEAKING OF GOATS,HOW IS YOUR OGA? IS HE IN LONDON AS YOU CLAIM? IF SO LETS ARRANGE A MEETING SO I CAN DISCUSS YOUR DEATH.

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene's gang now seems to be hedging its bets on the Interpol modality.

Quote:
Signals has been given to our Enugu agents to investigate the matter and to
also check if such name as Ekene Ugwueke is a member of the Bar.

We also gathered some more information about you and your activities in
Europe.Our eyes are open on you.We have all your email addresses with gmail
and we know about your correspondence with some Nigerians living in Nigeria
and in Europe.We also have on record that you have been in continual phone
communication with a certain man who has been impersonating the Nigerian
Central Bank Governor and other officials of the central bank.

We have also received phone calls and emails from a media house in Europe
seeking permission/clearance from us in order to publish an item concerning
you which is still under investigation.Though no clearance has been given
because the matter is still under investigation.

Your account is also being monitored.We got some information that what you
call inheritance fund may not actually be inheritance fund.We are still
investigating that.It will be in your interest both financially and legally
to stop further communication with the so called Ecobank/CBN officials till
we conclude our investigation and report back to you.

The ECO/CBN has been given a mandate to provide to us all their
representatives and workers in Europe and details of the inheritance
transfer in the name of Miss Rachel Weisz.They will be reporting back to us
on monday.

If in any way it gets to us that you are still communicating with this
people,we shall have no choice than to signal our European Office to pick
you up for interogation.We monitor your daily activities.So be warned.

Rachel replies with this attempt to bribe:

Quote:
Who is the media house you mention. I need to know immediately.

Have you arrested Ekene yet? If your agents are lacking motivation in arresting one of their fellow countrymen, perhaps we could give them some incentive, what would it cost to motivate them? This criminal belongs in the worst gaol you have, and I willing to discuss financial compensation for your efforts in securing his imprisonment. Mr Moris has my home number, contact him and lets talk, above all we must get this criminal behind bars before he can stir up any unwanted attention.

"interpol" replies:

Quote:
We do not accept incentives to do our job.We are doing our job which we are
employed to do.Our ultimate objective is the prevention of International
crimes such as money laundering,Terrorism,Hard Drug
peddling,Smuggling,Piracy,Human Traficking,Child Labour and Abuse etc.

Mr.Ekene Ugwueke seems to be a shady character. Laughing We are on his trails and will
soon get him.But because you want us to hasten the process we will need to
stretch our logistics,resources,and field personell.If this is acceptable to
you and you agree to defray any extra budgetary cost Rolling Eyes in the apprehension of
Ekene we shall go on to hasten his arrest.

We will also need every indicting evidence you have against him.This will
give us enough legal ground for his arrest.Remember we can only help you if
you help us to help you.We shall need every indicting evidence you have
against Ekene.Everything to prove that he has been blackmailing you.Once we
have enough evidence to get him arrested we shall not hesitate to swoop in
on him.

You have been warned to make sure you find out the true status of anybody
that claims to represent the Central Bank and the Ecobank.It will be in your
own interest to verify this Mr.Kumal through the contacts of the Central
Bank in the website given to you.You have the right to call them through the
numbers listed there and verify this Kumal and some other persons involved
in this to see if they actually represents the Central Bank of Nigeria and
Ecobank.Though we are carrying out our own parralell investigation and will
soon find out who represents who and does not.

Contacting Mr.Moris for now is not necessary because Mr.Moris is also on our
list.We are also investigating his activities.We need the information direct
from you.If we need anything from Ecobank we get it direct from the
management of Ecobank.That we will be sure that what we get is fact and not
fable.

When reponding to this mail pay particular attention to the issues raise in
the stanza two and three of the mail.

Quote:

viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just when I thought this epic story was coming to a close, it takes another new turn.

Interesting twist on the pay us to get your money back scam - this time pay to arrest [me]. Shocked

Classic!

Time to send "Interpol" some $$$$, I think. I can see another safari coming up... Wink
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He knows he is going no-where with the Interpol modality, so lets try the bleeding hearts please pay him modality Laughing

Quote:
Dear Rachel,

I dont know what you are doing with Ekene.I told you before that Ekene is a very crafty person who is capable of making trouble.I asked you to simply pay him off and avoid his trouble but you will not listen to me.Had it been you have paid Ekene his money he would have left you alone all this while.I do not want to have anything to do with Interpol because I do not want to lose my job.You know what we are doing is a deal and is supposed to be confidential.Dont you understand that what you are doing is capable of blowing the whole thing up for everybody to know.I do not want to lose my job.Why I am saying this is because if Interpol comes to me I will tell them the truth that you are owing Ekene and that is the truth.

I dont know what you gain from making trouble,creating enemity Laughing here and there.If God has blessed you and you feel you have money why not cool down and enjoy your wealth besides you know you are a public figure.What will it benefit you just because of a small thing to lose your credibility,your reputation.I am just writing this mail because I feel I should write you.If not I will not reply your mail.I know you will not listen to me but I have to tell you the truth.Do you know the implications of asking Interpol to arrest Ekene.

1.If Interpol arrest Ekene, Ekene is a mad man that does not want to know.
2.Ekene will open up to Interpol and he has proof to show that he was not paid
3.Ekene can also make the Interpol know that what we are doing is a deal
Now listen and listen very carefully.Since ever I ontacted you for this transaction.I have never had a good sleep.I have been having sleepless nights thinking of whether the police or the Efcc will arrest me anytime Twisted Evil because you dont listen to me.You are such a sturborn and rude person Laughing .If Interpol eventually find out that what we are into is a deal.They will dig to the bottom of the matter to find out that you are not the real next of kin to Burke Sean Armstrong.

It is a bank fraud if they find out how we started.You also know that if I am arrested I will have no choice than to open up because I know I must go to jail and at my age I cannot withstand heavy interrogation without breaking down.This is the more reason why you must listen to me because I am the originator of this whole thing and I know how to handle it.But you have made everything to become so porous that I dont know where we are having leakages. Twisted Evil

I have told you time without number that the people you are dealing with are not ECOBANK Officials.You will keep spending money untill you get tired.It is one story or the other to make you keep on giving them money.Why not contact the Interpol yourself and ask them to investigate this people to find out if they are ECOBANK officials.Apart from using the Interpol,you can still do the investigation yourself and find out if they are officials of ECOBANK.

If you like you can listen to me and get back to me.If you like you can go ahead with them.Thats your business.All I know is that they are not ECOBANK officials,they dont have the fund and therefore they cannot give you the fund.They will only continue to collect your money from you

Dr.David Moris

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We call the shots, not mugus, so I want to steer Ekene away from this pointless Interpol modality and back to the much more interesting U.K media exposure modality, so Rachel sent him this:

Quote:
My lawyer Mr Wad tells me you told him you have my passport, and you said you would send it to him, but you didnt. Why not? Did you finally find out that the passport I sent to the bank is a forgery? I paid $20000 for that Australian passport, there is a lady here in London that makes them if you have the cash. The reason I bought it is it gets me into countries without raising headlines, so it is well worth the cost. It even got me in and out of Australia it is so good a forgery! So, in summary, what you have in your posession is a worthless forgery, it is worth nothing to you, if you show it to the media they will laugh and say, hey that must be a fake, because we all know she is a U.K citizen, not an Australian. They will then laugh at you, idiot! You wouldnt know this of course, so hopefully you have already tried to sell it to the media. My REAL U.K passport is locked safely away in the safe in my office, I wouldnt dream of passing it to anyone I dont know, that is why I used the Australian forgery for the deal with Mr Moris, I just couldnt risk my real passport being seen, and that was a wise decision wasnt it, because that bitch Mrs Susan passed the forgery to you! So go ahead and send my passport to the media, and see how far it gets you, hopefully into gaol for trying to defraud the media!

Ekenes rant:

Quote:
Thanks for more information.At least I have it on record that apart being a theif and a murderer,you are also a forger.The australian embassy will be quite interested in this.

At least it has your piture is there and you have to explain to the media and the australian emmbassy government who authorised the forgery.By the time I produce your original passport which was sent to me by one of your disgruntled staff you will know who is smarter between the two of us.Do you want me to give you the particulars of the International passport in your safe???.

Please check and see if there is more information about you that you think that I dont know please give it to me you fool.

And why were you asking me of a swiss account.Have I not given you two account for you to send my money.So why are you asking me of a swiss account.Are you stupid I dont know what you are up to.All I need is my payment and to pay me you must. Rolling Eyes

When are you giving birth to that bastard inside,how many fathers does the baby have??.Five or may six.Be expectting a wonderful gift when you give birth.You dont need the gift you pay me my money.Please send more information

Laughing

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Be expectting a wonderful gift when you give birth.

What? Is he going to send one?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
NetSkyR
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ a brand spanking new passport for the little one.

If you see no sense in life, look at the nonsense. You'll love it as much as tripping fake (bank) sites (speaking of which, United Kingdom x 13, Russia x 2, Netherlands x 5, South Africa x 1, Togo x 1, United States x 2, Spain x 1, Ivory Coast x 1, Nigeria x2 entries in the 419th level of the Hades of lads)

becoming more active after more then a year
supercooey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what fantastic work! i appreciate this contribution and like most others, just spent the last 5 hours solid sitting here reading it front to back. good show indeed!
i think it'd be great if there was another money transfer made up in the amount of say, $2.00USD (for real). hack up the confirmation docs to reflect the imaginary amount of $2,000.00, and send him once again on a mystical journey across the country!
at least this time he will be able to claim his moneys -- and perhaps be able to afford a phonecall shortly afterwards expressing his 'gratitude'!

thanks again for the lovely read!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We should be hearing from Ekene soon as the news is out that Rachel delivered a baby boy today.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Rachel should name her baby "Ekene".

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I guess it would tick off Ekene even more, if she called her baby Usm4n B3llo Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No breadcrumb, she should name it "Ladiji Usman Bello Ekene"!

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic