SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

mugu fake lawyer threatens me with legal action

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bigdorkarama
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ooh, ooh, when do we get the audio from those phone calls??? Very Happy
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ergots hard disk is playing up, so hopefully it will be fixed soon so we can post the call. Ergot called Ekene again but got voice mail and no answer from Ekenes other line although it was picked up.

UB to Ekene

Quote:
NOT NONSENSE THREAT! WE WILL SEE! WHY IS YOU NO PICK YOUR PHONE SMALL BOI? WHY IS YOUR OTHER PHONE NOT CONNECTED,HAVE YOU NO CREDIT? WHEN YOU OWN ONE OF THESE,THEN YOU CAN PAY YOUR BILL EVERYTIME,IN CASE YOU NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS,IT IS PLATINUM VISA,ONLY FOR US BIG MEN,NOT SMALL BOI LIKE U.THERE MAY BE CHANGE OF PLAN,I MAY CALL U FROM UK IF MY BOYS SAY OUR BIG MAGA WATKINS IS READY TO DROP.I WANT TO BE THERE TO TAKE PIC OF THE MONY AND SEND IT TO U HA HA HA HA

Ekene to UB, and he dares call UB a maga and a mumu!

Quote:

MAGA,U KALL FOR FONE I PICK AM U FIT TALK.I DON TELL U IF U WAN TALK CALL TALK NO BE SEY U GO KALL U NO GO TALK.WHY U DO LIKE SMALL PICKIN.U KALL FOR FONE PESRSON PICK AM U NO FIT TALK ABI U MUMU??.WHY U DEY EVEN HIDE UR NUMBER???IF U THEY FEAR TO TALK TO ME GIVE ME NUMBER I GO KALL TALK I NO FEAR U.U JUST BE BIG MOUTH FOR NOTHING.NEXT TIME U KALL MAKE SURE SAY U TALK U HEAR.

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene wants peace? Make up your mind mugu!
Quote:

BRING UR NO.I GO CALL U FI FONE.UR BOIS FOR WESTY WEY THEM CARRY U KNOW SAY NA U CAUSE AM.I TELL U BUT U TOO GREEDY TO LISTEN.U SEE NOTHING SWEAT LIKE PEACE.LIKE SAY PEACE DEY UR GUYS FOR WESTY FOR STILL DEY.DEY DO THE JOB AND WE GO DEY SHARE THE PAY.BUT BECAUSE U TOO GREEDY.YOU DONT GO FUCKUP BETTER RUNS.IF U BRING NUMBER I CALL U WE TALK.IF U NO BRING NUMBER I CONTINUE TO WRITE WESTY AND U NKNOW SAY DANIEL MARTINS GO GO WAHALA.

BYE

By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Imus_Naile
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Man oh man.. The chick from page 5 is the same chick I baited.

I will post pics of her when I get home.

Hmmm.. Don't know now if it is her or not. She looks similar in some pics, and not so in other.....

Here is the chick from pg5.

And here is my chick "Madam Magret Alamiesieyegha"

Hmmm.. Same or no?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Click here to support 419eater.com! Donate today!</a>
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The chick is similar, especially the pic in jeans but I am sure they are not the same girl.

I have been ignoring Ekene for the last couple of days to get him frustrated, it looks like it has worked! Twisted Evil

Quote:
Look Madam,

I have been sending you several mails since friday and you have not answered any of the mails.I have sent you more than ten mail between friday and today and there is no response from you.I even sent several mails to the new email you gave to me and what do I get from you??.No reply.I told you to delete the last mail you sent to me so that this people will not read it and see the new email and get the password.

I want to warn you and I warn you for the last time.I understand you are a very sturborn person.You will not listen to simple instruction.If I lose my money again because of your carelesness and callousness I will not take it lightly with you.I have been very linient with you all this while.I have tried my possible best to tolorate your excesses but I want to tell you for the very last time that if I do not receive my money,I will run you down.I am alraedy in contact with many media houses in the Uk Laughing of which I forwarded to you one of the mails I wrote them.It will be in your interest to pay me my money and stop playing with me because if I start dealing with you there will never be a truce. Laughing I have given you the longest rope I have ever given to any person.I am even suprised why I keep tolorating your useless excesses and insult when I have many means to run you down.Remember all the insults you have given me,all the derogatory words you used against me.All the nasty perverted pictures you sent to my box. Shocked If I do not hear from you I am going to do my things my own way and by the time I finish with you,you will see where you will be.

I tell you for the last time to send my money to me.You said you will be back to the UK on friday and that you will send my money then.Since friday I have been writing you even from the new box you gave to me but you decided to ignore my mails.Well......

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rachel's reply:

Quote:
More empty threats ekene? I thought you were past that stage!

point number 1: I am locked out of the gmail box again! It was working two days ago when I last replied to you but now it says invalid password. I have contacted gmail again to unlock it, but they always take several days to respond.

point number 2: You were sending so much mail with the same content my mailbox was automatically labelling it as spam and putting it in the junk mail folder, I didnt see it until I clicked on the junk mail folder. <--- This is TRUE!!! Then the following day I was locked out again.

point number 3: Surely you realise by now that my contacts high up in the media will prevent you from doing me any harm. Go ahead, try your hardest. You will get no-where. Twisted Evil

point number 4: I am back in the U.K, but I am not at home. I am in hiding because I got a threatening letter from Ladiji. He said he knew all about my attempts to have his partner killed and he is going to fix me up. Ladiji also said that you passed him my mail and you wanted to do a deal with him!

point number 5: I have never sent you anything perverted. Are you offended by my religion and the picture of me and my goat in your heathen christain church?

Because of your betrayal in point no 4 I will now no longer consider paying you.

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another typical long winded reply from Ekene. He thinks my character is so powerful she can get Gmail shut down!!! It has backfired on me a bit because what happens if Gmail close my account?

Quote:
Madam,

Let me tell you something.You do not know what you are up against.You will continue to have problems untill you start to listen and take instruction.

The Ladiji people are reading your mails.They have access to your box.What made you think I insisted that you delete that mail where you talked about your proposal.Did I not tell you to go to your sent mail folder and delete it.But you will never in your life listen to simple instruction.You did not delete the mail.Ladiji log on into your box and read the mail.Use your brain woman.Though Ladiji is a criminal,he is not that intelligent he is only using your stuborness against you.Do you think it is a co-incidence that your account was blocked again two days ago which is Friday??.Friday is the day you were supposed to give me the number for us to discuss your proposal on phone. Cool They did not want you to give me that number,your box has to be blocked so that you will not give me the number.And you have to be fed some lies so that we will have dissagreement.Thats why they told you I discussed your proposal with them.Its all lies,use your brain.Think.They made use of their contact in gmail again to suspend your account.Thay have an insider in gmail but you will not believe me.Well I have written gmail to complain about this and I will send you a copy of the letter I sent to gmail. Shocked

Well I just want you to know that I did not send your letter to Ladiji.I did not discuss anything with him.How can have anything to do with a wanted criminal???.How can I have anything to do with somebody who has been stealing my money??. Laughing Well I just want you to know that you should not be afraid of Mr.Ladiji.

All you need to do is to submit his international passport which I guess you should have because you said he has been to your flat.Submit the passport to British Authorities and he will be picked up by the security anytime he enters the UK.He already a wanted man in the UK, a wanted man here in Nigeria and a wanted man in Holland. Shocked So there is really nothing he can do to you.You do not need to hide from a criminal.Respected citizens do not run away because of criminal.The law will always prevail over crime.

Meanwhile I want you to forget what Ladiji has told you,its a lie.They did all this because they do not want us to talk on phone because with phone they will never have a chance of listening to the conversation.Therefore they want to make sure you did not give me the numbers.Just give me the numbers so I can call you and we shall discuss in details on how to carry out your proposal.

Madam,I will also appreciate it if you send my money. Rolling Eyes Remember I was the person that told you I did not want to discuss on the gmail box.I knew they have acess to it.That is why I never wanted to discuss the proposal on the gmail box.I was the person that suggested you change your password,I was the person that suggested you get a new email address,I was the person that suggested you give me a number so we talk on phone.This is the reason why I never wanted to open up on the gmail box.Now the little that was discussed from there is what they are using to manipulate you.Had it been you deleted that mail like I told you nobody would have known anything about your proposal.

So please send my money to me. Rolling Eyes I do not want any more troubles with you,but if you decide not to send the money then I will have no choice than to continue from where I stoped. Laughing I will be waiting for the number and the money. Twisted Evil

Ugwueke Ekene

NOTE MADAM:How can I connive with Ladiji when I hate him so much and want him brought to book??What he told ou is all lies

BELOW IS A COPY OF THE LETTER I WROTE TO GMAIL I AM STILL WAITING FOR GMAIL TO RESPOND

Sir,

I want to report to you the abuse on the account of my client which has been going on for sometime now.The account of my client is [email protected] particular account has been compromised and have resulted in loss both to me and my client of more $200,000.00.On three occasion my client have lost 40,000=00 pounds each from her online bank account due to this.Whenever this wants to happen the account is temporarily suspended and by the time it is back after a day or two they will have already taken the money.The reason for suspending the account is to make sure the owner does not gain access to the box so that they can complete the transaction with the bank without the interference of the original account owner.The insulting part of it is that they are now boasting that no we can do whatever we want that they ultimately continue to get the password anytime my client changes it because according to them they have an insider in gmail who is giving them the password.

This people are Nigerian fraudsters that gain access to gmail and a staff of gmail is being paid heavily for this to be giving them the new password each time it is changed.My client has made so many complaints about this and nothing has been done about it,if this continue and you cannot fish out who is responsible for this then I will come down to gmail myself to take the matter up. Shocked Laughing

I will not like to believe that gmail which people knows as one of the most secured cannot be competent enough safegaurd the personal information of account.It might also interst you to know that my client RACHEL XXXXX is an influential and a highly place British citizen that has influential friends in high places who can gaurantee the closure of gmail if this is not sorted out. Shocked

Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you call his bluff on the email to gmail and insist he forwards you a copy of the email sent including headers? .... though that might be giving away too much information.

I'm just a stupid troll.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He fwded a reply from Gmail, all it said is they follow procedures when getting complaints lol

I am setting Ekene up for a call from UB (Ladiji) and Okonkwo (Martin Daniels). Ekene still wants his money Shocked but what he doesnt know is Rachel is about to get a personal visit from UB....

Here is Ekenes latest reply to Rachel

Quote:
Madam,

Well I do not know in what way I am supposed to have coned you.I did a job for you and up till now I have received any payment.Is that what is called conning.I dont know what Mr.Ladiji means by saying I have coned you.What you are doing with Susan and Moris is not my business and I do not pokenose into people's affairs.

About your gmail account,you can realise why Ladiji has`been succeeding in stealing the money which you sent to me,because he has the password to your box.You can now realise also how he got to know about the letter you sent to me concerning Daniel Martin.He saw the mail from your gmail sent mail folder and I told you to delete the mail but you did not listen.You can now see how porous the gmail people are??.If they can compromise somebody's personal information like that.Thats why I have always told you to be carefull the people you deal with. Shocked (Especially Nigerian guymen!)

Now about this crook called Ladiji.I want you to get your friends at the Met to look at him.Let him prove that he works for ECOBANK by producing all the necessary identifications.This identifications should be checked by your friends at the Met because I am sure they will be fake.Infact I want you to arrange with your friends at the Met to take Mr.Ladiji to the Nigerian Embassy and let him be identified.Let him also prove that he works for the central bank.Remember Ladiji might not come in person but will send one of his contacts in the UK to see you.But if he ever comes in person let your friends get his International Passport and check the papers.Let your friends at the Met verify through either the British embassy here in Nigeria or the Nigerian Embassy there in the UK if such a person works for the ECOBANK.

I want you to have a tight arrangement to catch this man once and for all and make sure he is deported from the UK and handed over to the EFCC here in Nigeria.

I thought you will send my money when sending this mail.Why is it that you talk of everything else except my money. Laughing Even at that I am still giving you some services by running around to verify whatever you ask me to do.Why is it that you have refused to send the money even when I have consistently asked you to send the money to me. Twisted Evil Do you think I will stop working for you if you pay me?.No I wont do that I am available and will continue being of service to you till this people are finally arrested and prosecuted.Madam this is not fair.Please send me my money today.I need the money. Rolling Eyes

NAME:EZEOKE CHUKWUDI
ADDRESS:100 OGUI ROAD ENUGU

I will be waiting for your mail with the transfer details today.

Ugwueke Ekene

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he is not bluffing then Ekene is about to make a major fool of himself Laughing

Quote:
May be you think I am joking.Well to show you I am not this is your international passport which I have already sent to some of the media houses to show them I really have some facts on you.

They are all waiting for me to give them the details Shocked so they can start making their story.The choice is yours.You have till 12.00 noon tomorrow.

UGWUEKE EKENE

Quote:
Madam,

As a lawyer I keep accurate records.This is something I learnt a long time ago.I still have your goat picture Laughing and all your mails and I will start releasing them to press by 12.00 noon if you do not send my money.The British people will like to read the part where you told me to get Daniel Martin killed. Shocked

UGWUEKE EKENE

Quote:
Madam,

To show you I keep perfect record,this is the first mail you wrote to me on the 12th of October 2005 seeking for my legal services.Now after working for you,you think you can make away with my money.But you are making the biggest mistake in your life because you have constantly understimated me and you will later regret that. Laughing By 12.00 noon tomorrow if you do not send my money I will start letting the World know what I have been through with you Twisted Evil and let them judge if I have wronged you in any way.

UGWUEKE EKENE

Ghetto13
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell... I think they call it Reality

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This has got to be the longest bait ever, Deserves an entry to the book of
world records! It's certainly the longest one I have ever seen. Thumbs up

Outstanding!

KatieBuckeye
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

::crossing my fingers that he actually does alert the media::

Laughing

To tell you the truth i doubt if you are the one who sent this message,what is related to me and
homosexual, you made me weak. - Mirian Zafar
frogkween

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

5 hours later i finally finish the thread. this is quite entertaining. could make a new hobby of this.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In Ekenes mail he has disclosed the boxes of other members of the mugu gang. Conveniently one of the mugus name is Martins, so remembering Ladij's deputy is also a Martins, Rachel uses this against him!

Quote:
In this mail of yours my passport has come from someone called Kunle Martins. This proves to me that you are conspiring with Ladiji because the Martins name cannot be a co-incidence, be it Daniel Martins real name or his brother, either way I do not care and I wont be paying you one cent because it is obvious you are in cahoots with them. Dickless Wonder!

And a second taunt

Quote:
Your mail has disclosed you and Mrs Susan's treachory and deceipt. The only person to receive my passport was Mrs Susan of the Ecobank, and yet your mail shows she passed it on to someone called Great Owens, then someone called Kunle Martins (obviously Daniel Martins or his brother) also has my passport, and he sent it to you! This is exactly what I feared would happen, despite Mrs Susan promising me that it was safe:

Sir/Madam,

I hereby acknowledge the reciept of your international passport.We still await the arrival of the remaining documents namely death certificate and sworn court affidavit with the Fund Release Order Fee.

Note that your money will be in your account within 48 hours of meeting with the bank requirements.

Meanwhile there is nothing to worry about.The protection of our customer's privacy is of high priority to the bank,besides I personally handle customer's information.

I expect to hear from you.

Yours Faithfully,
Susan Chiluba(Mrs)
Head Foriegn Payments Department

END QUOTE

The proof inside your email!
==========================================

From "Ecobank Group" <[email protected]>
To [email protected]
Subject Fwd: Re: BANK REQUIREMENTS

From "kunle martins" <[email protected]>
To [email protected]
Subject HER INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
==========================================

You are all a pack of lying thieves and I wont be paying you one red cent!!!!

You can tell Daniel or Kunle Martins or whatever his name is to go suck himself, and if you see that lying bitch Mrs Susan tell her I will get her sacked for this! And as for Mr Great Owens, who the fuck is he?

maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHHA!!! Wonderful responses! Ekene must have steam coming out of his ears by now!

Ask him to forward to you his emails to the "media" so that you can proofread them to make sure he hasn't made any "small boy" mistakes! Laughing

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene's response came in ten minutes ago:

Quote:
Madam,

I dont know what you are talking about.All I know is that I got your international passport from the bank after the subponea from the court.All along you never wanted to pay my money,now you are accusing me of complicity with Ladiji.Well I think you have drawn the line.You can keep the money but you will soon see your story in the world news and the kent messenger.The only thing that can save you is for you to send my money.Dont send my money and you will see yourself in the World news and the Kent Messenger.Meanwhile I will also report your case to the Interpol wing here.I can see all you want in your life is trouble and trouble you shall get.

Ugwueke Ekene

Rachels response:

Quote:
I have sent you your payment many times, and every time u say its not there or been picked up by someone else. is it my fault you are to stupid to pick it up?

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another mail from Ekene, all he wants is his money, what happened to The World News threat? Laughing

Quote:
Madam,

You and I know that I never picked up any of the money.It was picked by the Ladiji group through their contact in the Western Union.You also know that right from time I have always expressed my dissaproval of the Western Union and Moneygram.You can see how suprised I was when you accused me of conniving with Mr.Ladiji.How an I be conniving with a man that has been stealing my money from the Western Union.Did you not see the mails I wrote the Western Union and the replies they sent me which I farwarded to you??.How can be writing such mails to Western Union if I was conniving with Mr.Ladiji.

As for me there is no smartness there,it could have happened to anybody.They had access to your email box from where you send me the transer information and they have somebody in Western Union who will then put the money on hold and then pay it to them by redirection.It was not my fault too.I told you several times that I suspect they have acess to your email box but you never believed me.

I really do not want trouble with you and I am really tired of all this.All I want is for you to send me the money and I will leave you alone.I will be waiting for you to send the money to me today or tomorrow so that we can stop all this.

Ugwueke Ekene

Rachels reply (did I just hear a mugu throw the computer monitor into the wall) Twisted Evil

Quote:
You are petending not to get the money because you want me to pay it again, and again and again. I am convinced you are part of the Ladiji gang, your mail from Kunle Martins proves it, how do you explain that? And who the fuck is Great Owens? Explain that? You obviously wrote to Western Union in order to get them to pay you as well, even though you know your gang has picked up the money and you got your cut.You have repeatadly tried to double dip, I have had enough paying you and Ladiji over and over so you can all go to hell, I am not paying you one red cent.

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmm, he must have moved to the next computer in the cafe because the mail is still coming in....

Quote:
Madam,

You should also remember that when the money was picked I was the person that wrote Western Union,followed the case up and made sure your money was returned to you.You should stop insulting me by saying I am stupid.If you insult me again then I will also insult you to the highest level.All I need if for you to pay my money to me period.It was not my fault that they picked the money.I warned you that they have acess to your box and you will not listen.Dont you understand that you are the person that is stupid by allowing some crooks to have access to your peronal email box.I do not want this tirade of words between us.All I want is for you to send my money to me and I will leave you alone.Do not pay my money then be prepared to read about yourself in the World News and Kent Messenger.

I want you to pay my money today or by early tomorrow. Rolling Eyes

I wait for your mail.

Ugwueke Ekene

Rachels reply: short and sweet Smile

Quote:
I dont know you havent picked up the many payments, all I got is your word for it and western union and moneygram confirmations that the money HAS BEEN PICKED UP!!! Fuck off, just fuck off you pathetic little wanker, call your juju god onto me and let him fight it out with my pagan gods. Then we will see who is the fool. That will be you. You are the biggest idiot I have ever dealt with, and you are dumb, my pomeranium is smarter than you, at least he knows when a pit bull approaches you run away and hide, you on the otherhand keep popping up and annoying me with your biteless bark, in fact you are just like a pomeranium, all yap and no bite. Do your worse dickhead, my lawyers can stop anything the World News wants to drag up, and since that scurrilous article about me in the kent Messager I now own the media house in Kent, if they were to print anything bad about me they would be out of a job. That will not happen I promise you, but I know from experience that you are a dickless wonder and your threats amount to nothing. fuck off and crawl in your hole and call your juju gods.

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anoter "final chance" from Ekene

Quote:
Madam,

You can own the media houses in Kent but you do not own all the nedia houses in the whole of UK.You have the choice to pay me or I will reach out and get you published idiot.

How can you accuse me to be a member of Ladiji gang when they have been stealing me blind??.I think you are degenerate that need to see a shrink.Dont send my money and you will see how dickless I am.By the time I finish with you,you will not have that contract again in Germany.I am contacting them directly and I will send to them evberything including the mail where you asked me to help you kill Daniel Martins.

All you can do is send my money or else I will get in touch with every media houses in the UK to get you.I believe Mr.Ladiji and his team has finally met with you and they have told you not to send my money to me,they have also told you that I am making an empty threat.Well I dont care whatever they have told you.All I know is that by the time I start dealing with you it is not Ladiji that will suffer it but you.So if you like you can listen to Ladiji and refuse to pay but I know I will defintely make you cry.You know you cried before.You will still cry again its a promise.

I want you to send my money tomorrow.Thsi is your last chance I swear to God.

breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

great....just love that bait Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I have an idea: how about introducing a crown-prosecutor who would like to charge Ekene for blackmailing Rachel? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing brilliant stuff as usual mate, I like the Kent Messenger mention, that's my local free paper, wonder if they should get an email pointing to this thread Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have mailed the Kent Messenger giving them a link to this topic, also numerous links to anti fraud and 419 sites, asked them if they would like to do a public interest story and that I would be willing to help out with any info on content they could use etc. Will let you know if and when they reply, maybe they will even post here if they register to view it.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Thu May 11, 2006 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
John Drake
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love to read that--talk about poetic justice!

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

Without this certificate, we are still where we are.
I can never trust you again. It will be hard for us to work together.
I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
Thanks for not being there for me when it matters most. -Xu Chaofan
Ghetto13
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell... I think they call it Reality

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You almost have enough here to create a great treatment for one of the latest soaps Smile

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene hints the media is going to go for his story!

Quote:
The problem with you is that you dont know what you are up against.I am broadening my horison for now and I have a suprise package that will hit you like a tsunami. Shocked

You can go ahead to pay Ladiji Usman Bello 200,000 pounds to kill me.I am not afraid of him.I know he cannot kill me because he is a wanted man.He cannot come 50 metres near me without being arrested.So you can go ahead and waste your stupid money on them.All I know is that I do a honest work for my leaving.When I do my job I must be paid.I want you to ask Ladiji or Usman bello if he knows me in person.If he says he doeas let him send you my pictures.But not one of those I have given you,because I know they will get it from your box.Let them send you a fresh picture of mine which I have never sent to you before.They cannot do that and from there you will know they are liars.You can keep on wasting your money since you do not want to listen to reason.What is my money compared to 200,000 pounds which you want to spend on them.

Its either you pay my money or I will never give up on you.I am reaching out widely to the media and I am certain I will get you where it hurts.

Ugwueke Ekene

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic