SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

mugu fake lawyer threatens me with legal action

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Page 1 has finally arrived , but its a great disapointment. The mugus only claimed $60 in traveling expenses, and said the trip was only 5 miles. Maybe they didnt want to admit they dont live in lagos?

now to let them know western union has forms as well Twisted Evil

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
captainbaiter
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol this ones funny

Last edited by captainbaiter on Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
captainbaiter
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

whats gona hapen now
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what happens now?

Well, the mugus have to fill out some very tricky forms before western union will send them money, as they have had trouble with this receiver before Twisted Evil

Quote:
I have been back to the moneygram people and submitted the claim form. The manager at the Bank Of England says Moneygram Nigeria has already approved the refund, but it will take 24 hours for them to check the recipients ID and details before they can give me the money back. So I have to go all the way back to Macclesfield again tomorrow.

I finally got the password for the new safe box, why is David's phone number always blocked?

IMPORTANT;

I went to the western union agent today, to tell them about the problems we have had with the funds being intercepted and what could they do to prevent it. Mr Mathews sugested we use Western Union Ultra Secure Transfer. This is a send service only available in the UK, USA, France and Germany, however Mr Mathews says any country can receive Ultra Secure, they just cant send with it. He says that it is encrypted by the western union computer and does not show up online, to prevent hackers geting the transaction details off the western union internet site. There are certain conditions that must be met when using Ultra Secure Transfer.

1. The sender's fee is 4 times that of a normal western union transfer, so it is expensive, but that is my problem.
2. There are anti-terrorism forms to be filled out by the receiver.
3. The receiver must have valid id, but that wont be a problem for prisca.
4. It can only be picked up by the recipient with ID, and not an agent, and it can not be redirected by anyone once it is in the system. Mr Mathews called it a "held for recipient only" transfer. This is the perfect tool to prevent Ladiji getting it.

So, I have attached the forms, you must get prisca to fill them out (IN BLACK INK ONLY) AND RETURN THEM TO ME. Mr Mathews said it is an offence for anyone but the receiver to fill them out, so I cant do it for you as the last thing I want is trouble with the police, especially seeing that Interpol is watching my every move. The first form is in four parts, and is designed to prevent the funds going to terrorists. The second form is used to generate a code word that western union will use to generate the ultra secure MTCN, which only the sender, and the western union agent that approves the transfer will know. Apparently the code word it is tied to that forms serial number and no other form, I had to sign for the forms serial number and it is registered to me. This cost me 14 pounds just to get the form and register it! The code word will not generate a valid number if you do not get it exactly right. It will also NOT show online for the reasons described above.

Hopefully, with this new safe box and using ultra secure transfer, time Mr Ladiji wont get his grubby hands on your fees.

By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prisca has filled out page 1 and 2 of the security forms, but where is page 3 and 4 and the ultra secure form? Did they run out of credit at the cafe and arent allowed to scan until they pay their bill? Have they finally twigged? They didnt answer my slap, so maybe they just ran out of time, cause that secure form is a bitch!

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Page 3 arrived 11pm lagos time, page 4 has not arrived, SLAP!!!

Page 5, the security form, arrived at 10 past midnight lagos time, so the mugus have been up late on these forms Twisted Evil

And the dumb mugus got page 5 completely wrong, looks like they will have to try again Laughing

Page 3

Page 5 (security form)

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Page 4 has finally arrived, now the mugus have to redo the security form to generate a MTCN, what a shame it will be if they get it wrong again Twisted Evil

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The mugus have finaly worked out what to do with the numerical validation form. Its posted below. Who here thinks its correct, and who here thinks they stuffed it up?

Throughout this bait, the mugus have been convinced that he who shall not be mentioned, Usman Bello, the master hacker and lad chopper has hacked their box and the magas box. He has taken all the magas western union and moneygram payments right under the noses of the mugus Twisted Evil In the last 24 hours the mugus ecobank yahoo box went down, (its been killed by yahoo) Smile , and the new "safe box" the mugus created just for transactions between Rachel and "the bank" conveniently also went down, but it is now back after showing "this id not yet taken" for about 12 hours. This has sent the mugus into panic mode. Laughing

So I thought I would add to their woes Twisted Evil Rach told them that her box was also locked, but finally released, and to her astonishment 40000 pounds has been transferred from her personal account to a bank in Holland (where UB is rumored to have a few safe houses Laughing ) Rach sent them a screen dump of her internet banking to prove it, but the real reason it was sen is the fat balance in Rachels account should get the mugus drooling with greed Laughing There is nothing better than dangling the money carrot in front of a mugu who is out of luck, hungry and broke Twisted Evil

Form 5, Did they get it right?

Zebedee
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are an evil evil twisted man...

More please Very Happy Laughing
Rabbit Scribe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Did they get the numbers right?

I don't know, unless you don't want them to have gotten them right, in which case they didn't! Seriously- they circled each fourth number of each individual line. If all of the random numbers are meant to represent one continuous string, then the first number of the second line to be circled would be the first one- the "8." It's the fourth number after the top line's last fourth number, the "0."

This has been an exceptional thread- thanks a million!
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

did they get it right?

no they failed

have a look at the end of the lines, they have started again at the next line instead of treating it as a continual sequence.

I havent told them yet that Western Union has rejected it and they have to do it again, I'll let them sweat for a day or so Twisted Evil

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The mugus are really frustrated:

Mugu Chiluba wrote:
Have the Anti-Terrorist Forms been approved by Western Union?.Does it always take that long to make the approval?You must hurry as the timeframe for your transfer is about to expire

But Rach has told them western union rejected their form, and they didnt like the decision, but greed has taken over and they have no choice but to redo the form.

Mugu Chiluba wrote:
I have attached a corrected copy of the number validation form in this mail.Unfortunately Prisca was not on sit to fill out the form so I had to do it for her.

I think the form has been correctly filled this time.But in any case since we have a safe box where only the two of us are going you,if they reject the form again I will advise that you go on to send the fees by normal western union and then put the information in our safe box where only me can pick it.

Stupid stupid mugus! Rachel had advised them that it was an offence for anyone but the recipient to fill out the forms, so naturally Western Union will reject them again. This opens the door for a normal "unsecure" western union transaction, one that can be intercepted by UB. Twisted Evil

Here is the latest attempt, what a shame western union has to reject it because it was not filled out by the recipient Laughing

Did I mention there is a form to fill out to request the MTCN not being shown online for a normal transfer Twisted Evil

Image[/quote]

michel07
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How long has this been going on (famous song though),I cannot believe these guys have the long breath and effort o go such a long way,keep up the fun.. Wink
blarg
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hmph, I was almost sure that if someone actually got the right numbers in that sequence it would have at least one "419" in it.

Mr. Chike Agbugba "THANK GOD YOU ARE BACK AND ALIVE AGAIN"
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well if all you want is the number 419 in a form then you wont like my next form, form 49b, which is used to request the transaction details including the MTCN are not made available on the internet. But you might like the cryptic message in the answer. If the mugu gets the correct MTCN, it should be 3825868487 To solve it, look at a phone keypad, ie 3=DEF, in this case 3 is an F, 8= TUV, in this case 8 is a U......

Zebedee
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That'll have em thinking...

can just imagine a group of lads gathered round that throwing out suggestion as to the next number to circle Laughing
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The mugus are having a bit of dificulty with the form. Twisted Evil Very strange! One would assume international bankers would have very good math skills and a form like this would be old hat for them Laughing

Mugu Mrs Susan wrote:
Sir/Madam,

We are finding this last form even harder to fill than the previous ones.The instructions there is that I should write down the first digit in the line one at the space below,that I should now write out each of the 16th digit in the space below.This will now make part 1 of the set.Then the instruction further says that I check the digit occupying the position of the first number in part1 in the Original set,write the number down,proceed by counting and picking the numbers occupying the positions of the subsequent numbers in the part 1 inside the original set.

I will get a set of 30 digits after this ,the instruction further says that each set of three in this 30 digit set is an offset from the original set which I should trace back to the original set to see the digit there.It from here that I will get a 10 digit set which will be the control number.

This is rather a clumsy process that is taking up much of our official hour.Besides the three sets of numbers are not tallying.We shall continue with the permutations till it works out.

I have told Moris to call you on the phone to brief you on a possible way out.He will you call.Please answer the call when he calls.

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The numpty couldnt get the form right, so I sent them the instructions printed on the back of the form, oh dear, sorry that I forgot to do that before Twisted Evil

Then the mugus filled out the form, they got the first two sets 100% correct! But they got the MTCN wrong. Looks like they are in for a disapointment when they trek off to the local Western Union, only to find Western Union tell them that the number is invalid. Well its their own stupid fault! Laughing

heres_jonny
419Eater is my life

Location: My desk - a pile of work to the left of me, this computer to the right...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've watched this thread from the beginning, and have to say that it's quite extraordinary that you've kept it going for so long.

Nice one.

J.

"Well for now am just having fun with you but the day i will let you know that you have something that does not belong to you is coming and that will lead to your death i will let you know who i am but you will not live to see the next day ...look out for a black very tall his name is miko you have seen him but you never know he is coming for you. " - Mary Jane Kalo
Cellphone x 5 Mortar x14
Drew555
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You boys really do give us mere mortals something to aspire to.

All hail the role models...

boxer

^^Dunno what this is, it's my emoticon lucky dip.

Drew

Have some of that!

MAY YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION BURN IN HELL FIRE, HOW I WISH I WAS WITH YOU ONE ON ONE , I WOULD HAVE BEATEN HELL OUT YOUR STINKING MOUTH IDIOT - Sgt. Charles Duke
cheetoh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow...I am in awe and can only hope to aspire to your skills some day... clapping

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have read this thread through tears of laughter. Your skills are awesome.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When the mugus check their mail later this morning Nigeria time, they will see this and will be fighting each other to the door to get to the western union office first. What a shame they worked out the MTCN incorrectly Twisted Evil

EDIT: This gang of mugus are not the brightest lamps in the shop. I bet they dont notice the number in the fees collected, or in the total amount collected.

HIGHER RES link here:

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh the irony, a mugu complaining about western union paying out to someone other than the name on the form!

mugu Chiluba wrote:
Sir/Madam,

Well I did not receive the money neither did Prisca but I have given David some instructions concerning the transfer of your money.Call him on 234-80-43046489.
The city that was filled in the form as where the money will be paid is Enugu.I do not know why Western Union went and paid the money in Lagos.Does it mean that the information on the form does not count anymore??.I believe somebody has access to the safe box.I also seriously think and beleive they still have access to all your gmail box.So I advise you be careful about your banking details which you have in your gmail box,gmail is porous.I think you should look for another email address.Anyway contact Moris and he will advise you more I have told him what he should do.
I am not comfortable sending you mails in the safe box.Someone definitely read the last mail before I did.

Yours Faithfully,
Susan Chiluba(Mrs)
Head Foriegn Payments Department

mugu Chiluba wrote:
gmail is porous
Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

And I was right in saying they didnt notice the 419 numbers in the form

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The mugus are really down on their luck, all those big payments from the maga, and every one of them has been chopped by UB Twisted Evil

So its time to let them think there still is hope. Rachel made a big enemy with Ekene, and he threatened to expose her to the world news. But that was an empty mugu threat, so I have introduced Roberto into the bait. Roberto is a disgruntled ex-employee of Rachels, and wants to get even, after all, she sacked him, and all he did was grab her breasts! He is hot blooded and cant help it!

Roberto emails Ekene to see if they can work together to bring the uppity bitch down!

Roberto wrote:
Dear Mr Ugwueke Ekene,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Roberto Umani and I used to work as the IT manager for Rachel xxxxxx's promotions company. I was there for almost a year until a little disagreement between myself and Miss xxxxxx over accidently touching her breasts resulted in my dismissal. Before I was terminated, I had discovered some alarming messages in her mail box and watching with great interest. Although I have left Megastar Promotions I still have copies of some of Miss xxxxx's corespondence with you on my lap top, including her encrypted messages, and with me being the IT manager I had access to the password she used at that time to decrypt them.

I must be frank, I know about your threats to ruin her, so this is my proposal to you. I have a personal grudge with Miss xxxxx to settle and I have a contact here with the World News who would be very interested in breaking a story about her deliberate lies and deception. My contact is very influential in the news industry and is responsible for breaking a number of major stories including the Simone Townsend "the gerbal is stuck in my anus" story.

I have invested some money with my contact to gain us limited back door entry to his elite influential media circle. This opportunity is limited, we must move quickly. George believes we have a major story with your deal with Miss xxxxx that could earn us all a lot of money, George thinks it will be worth at least �100K each, as currently Miss xxxxx is riding the popularity train with her recent Golden Globe and Actors Guild awards. This is serious money my friend! I need you to give me a bit more information on this story for me to see what it may be worth. I do hope that you will deliver as xxxxx can be a ruthless person - I tell you, I could give you some information on her that would turn your hair white and make it fall out. I believe from your correspondence that she has not presented her true age on her passport? What else do you have on her?

Whilst I have had to buy this limited opportunity from George, there are future funds available for your help in breaking the story.

Let me know if you wish to proceed.

Robberto

The mugu cant help but reply, after al, there were hints of money.....

Mugu Ekene wrote:
Robert,

I must say I was suprised to see your mail.Before I go on I want you to understand that I did not answer your mail because I have been engaged in a legal battle in the remote area of the Northern African region Dafour in Niger Republic.I did not have internet access there.So I could not reply your mail.

I came back to my country yesterday and I have had enough time to delibrate on your offer.I must say your offer is quite interesting and a bit tempting.But before I go on I want you to reply to this mail so that I will know you are still on.

Cheers,

Ugwueke Ekene

Roberto lets the mugu stew for a few days.....

Mugu Ekene wrote:
Robert,

I wrote you a mail a few days back in response to your mail to me.I am still waiting to hear from you.

I have not contacted the Weisz woman since I cam back.I am still waiting for you to contact me before I make any contact with the woman.

I have also taken my time to gather all my information on how to get the woman down and I think she is still riding on the publicity because I saw from the internet that she won another award and was also nominated for Oskar so I think this is still the best time to strike.She must pay all my money or I will move forward to disgrace her.

Get in touch lets figure things out.

Ugwueke Ekene

Roberto will eventually reply, will Ekene have anything to contribute in this sordid affair, he was such good fun with his threats Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic