SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

15 Lad's donate for Spermacidal Face Masks

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer Name: Ben Odunlami
Scammer Location: Lagos
Scambaiter: Fanny Plunge
Title: 15 Lad's donate for Spermacidal Face Masks

Before I joined Eater I practised for a month or so with straight baits and then I decided to tackle some elaborate baits..This is one of my first attempts and it went well..But the Lad vanished for a while after his addy was shut down by someone..I'd forgotten all about him and not too long ago he came crawling back.. Wink

To: Treesav Bark
Date: 21-Jul-2006
Subject: URGENT REPLY REQUESTED

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am barrister benjamin odunlami a solicitor at law.

I am the Personal Attorney to Mr. Mark Bark, (Gotta love it) who lived in Nigeria for some fifty
years,and who was until his demise my client based on engagement entered into
with my chambers in 1985.

The said Mark Bark who is hereafter referred to as my client passed on April 1999,
in a fatal car accident. All occupants of the vehicle including his immediate
family unfortunately lost their lives.

I contact you to secure your assistance in claiming his estate which includes
sums of money left behind by him (Mark Bark) to forestall confiscation and possible
declaration of his account as non-serviceable by the bank with whom this money
were deposited.

Standard Trust Bank where my late client had an account for a value of $14.7
million dollars has issued me with notice to provide the Next of kin, or have
the funds confiscated and declared abandoned.

I seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin of the deceased since
you have the same last name so that the lodgments of this account valued at
14.7 million dollars can be transferred to you by legitimate inheritance
provisions as my client's Next of Kin.

This sum of money can thereafter be mutually disbursed by an agreed
percentage. All legal documents to back up your claim as the deceased Next of
Kin,will be available by my chambers as witness to your status as bonafide
inheritor. I therefore solicit your honest cooperation to enable us see this
enterprise to finality. I reassure you that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Please get in touch with me, to enable us discuss more elaborately.

Best Regards,

Ben Odunlami

N.B. Pls Direct Your Reply To [email protected]

Well Mr. Mark Bark sounds like quite a spiffy bloke..But I aint interested in him or his dosh, so let's throw an offer of my own on the table..

To: [email protected]
Date: 22-Jul-2006
Subject: Re: URGENT REPLY REQUESTED

Hi,

I am a very busy woman Sir. I don't think I can aid you in this matter pertaininng to this Mark Bark you admirably speak of.

However, you've given me an idea and perhaps you could help me. I am currently searching for males to donate to my company. It's a very sensitive subject and I do not know of any other way to say it but we need sperm donors and we pay 500 USD per sample.

My company produces female face masks in which the main and secret ingredient is sperm. A regular supply is what we need. I am asking you this as you have approched me with a secret type deal. Maybe we could help each other. If you can arrange some men to regularly supply us with donations of sperm we will pay nicely. I can't say my proposal anymore clearly. I am sorry if I have embarrased you but I have not made my millions by being timid and afraid, oh no. I'm a shrewd bitch and get what I want. I offer an on going and well paid contract for you and who ever you may wish to ask to help us. The more the better for us both.

If you reply with an interest we can work on a deal and I will make things more clearer. If not I'm sure I'll find someone else. Thank you.
--
R.S.V.P

Treesav Bark G.M

Spermacidal Face Masks ltd

Date: 22-Jul-2006

ATTN: DEAR TREESAV BARK

Provide me with all your informations so i can know what to do

First Name:
Middle Name
Last Name:
Postal Address:
Next of Kin:
Tel no:
Mobile No:
Fax No:

Please get in touch with me immediately and i will highlight you on my conclusion.

Regards

Barr Ben Odunlami

Now now easy Ben!..This is my script not yours..So I ignore his ludicrous plea...

To: Benjamin Odunlami [email protected]
Date: 23-Jul-2006

Dear Benny,

Thank you for your interest. You have no idea how relieved I am. Most men get embarrased at the idea. If all goes well this could be the start of a beautiful relationship.

You see my company sells the masks for $500 each and we make about 30 masks from each sample, so as you can see it's quite profitable and paying you for as many samples as we can get is not a problem. The problem is that we have no regular supply of donations hence my offer to you. I have offered the same deal to 10 men and they are all interested so I am very happy at the moment and the thoughts of so many men spanking their bishops, waxing their monkey's, slapping their salami's for me is fabulous.

But I must point out that I can only offer 3 contracts. So if you wish to be apart of my comany's spurting growth you will need to adhere to the very simple following guidlines to the letter and do so before the others impress me firmly and firm speed impresses me deeply.

*We need at least five healthy Lads, or as many more as possible acceptable.

*We will need bank account details for money transfer only, we do not use cheques. (sorry)

Most important for the board members' decision

*We need a full body picture of the applicant holding a piece of paper with this code sentence on it

I DONATE FOR SPERMACIDAL FACE MASKS

The code sentence will be used for all Money Transfers as the security question. So please memorise it and that's it.

If you are first, second or third to provide us with these requirements we will know you are loyal and 100% committed to our company and the contract and then you will be employed by us and further instructions on how to give us your samples and recieve your payments will be given.

All the rich ladies in the world love unusual beauty products and will pay nicely for such aswell. This is the main reason we make this product and we don't even know if it does anything but who cares once they buy it. We sold over 500,000 spermicidal face masks last year alone, so trust me Ben paying you $500 per sample of jizz is nothing and totally 100%garunteed and risky free.

I have recieved an application pic from a young lad with 8 men willing to provide my company with samples of their jizz in buckets. I have attached his pic for you so you can see what is required. We haven't offered him a contract yet but if nobody else gets there we will have no choice. Thank you and have a nice day.
--
R.S.V.P

Treesav Bark G.M

I attached this pic I doctored from the trophy room to aid him in his understanding..

Date: 24-Jul-2006

Dear Treesav Bark,

I quite see reasons in what you are saying and i assure you that, i can only get 15 people ready for now.

As a lawyer who i am i believe you realize that there is too much of work for we to do, but i will make my personal assistant do all the run arounds because he is wise.

Just reply and wait for my response tommorrow Goodnight

Barrister Benjamin Odunlami

Now for some reason this Lad sent me a mail addressed to someone call ..Go figure..I'm assuming it's a baiter so it's masked..Anyhoo I let it slide..

To:
Subject: My Passport attached with my credentials

Greetings to you Dear,

I am quite impressed with your email and i will want to give you a 100% assurance that this transaction will be carried out under a legitimate motion.

Below here is my international passport attached with my credentials.
Go through it and get back to me immediately, and note, i will not respond to your email today because i have to leave office for the day, it is already late here.

So respond immediately so we can proceed ahead to the next step, and also remember to pray because God is the beginner and the finisher of everything in life.

Regards

He attached these..

Image Image Image

Subject: Re: My Passport attached with my credentials

Hello Benny Boy,

I have informed the board of your efforts. You have relieved me of great pressure. The board have been eager to corner a regular supply of jizz and I too. Hopefully this is my chance and I look forward to receiving the application pics and thank you for providing me with your I.D and certs.

I am bound to tell you we have made a payment of 5000 USD to the lad, that was 1st to reply, through Western Union and he is ready to send us more donations. We granted 5 of his applicants contracts and they provided 2 monster tubs as samples each. As you can see time is of the herbal essence for you.

Be well my friend and Godspeed your jizz to me.
--
R.S.V.P

Treesav Bark G.M

Date: 25-Jul-2006
Subject: answer my questions carefully

Dear Treesav Bark

5 of the applicants are ready to send their application pics today if their request is granted.

I am also happy to inform you that everything is going ot go smooth, like i said yesterday, i got 15 people eager to do this job, but they do not believe you will pay them their money after they might have donated.

And i have one question, how will this donation get down to you in your country? Will i export it or what?

So i took them to a photo studio yesterday for the application pics and they were afraid and refused, they thought it was a joke but i will want to tell you to assure them through my email and i will print it out and give to them each copy to read.

They asked for half of the payment since every donation cost $500 so they will be demanding for 250$ first after they might have sent you the application pic.

So when they receive this half payment, then the donation will take place and after the conclusion of the donation, you will have to send to them the balance of their money.

That was the message they ask me to pass to you.

Now one more question, As a person who bring all this applicant to your company, dont i deserve a seperate honour?

Answer My questions carefully

Regards

Barrsiter Benjamin Odunlami

So Ben's having trouble convincing his scumbag mates to donate some spunk..Such a shame Lads just can't do anything without getting paid first.. Rolling Eyes

Date: 25-Jul-2006
Subject: Re: answer my questions carefully

Hi Benny Baby,

I understand your questions and it is quite normal as my offer is quite unusual.

This is paramount so listen closely. If we recieve some applicants today we will arrange for some half payments and not before. I don't know how things work over there but in the real world one gets paid after one does a job and not before. You must understand we need to be absolutely sure you are serious so this is why we need the applicants pics with the code sentence. If this can't be done it's fine. I have ten other Lads offering me the same as you and not asking for advance payment. I suggest you slap your Lads into reality and get them lubed up for some Master Baiting.

As for collection of donations. We will need you to deliver them to your nearest airport to a refrigeration courrier company which we will have in place to meet you and it's that simple. Ofcourse you will be rewarded for your contribution to this contract so don't worry you will get exactly what you deserve for your jizz.

We will require Western Union info in order to transfer you and your applicants' payments. I hope this will alleviate their qualms and we thank you for your commitment.

We await your applicant pics and have a nice day my good Lad.
--
R.S.V.P

Treesav Bark G.M

So after that gentle slap..Ben changes his tune.. Wink

Date: 26-Jul-2006
Subject: Thursday, you will receive 5 of them

Goodday Treesav Bark

I am really working hard to see that you are happy since i have started puting smiles on your face.

I will be sending to you the pictures of 5 applicant on thursday, because i will be taking them to the studio since your email to them have convinced them.

So what you will do is prepare the money of the 5 people immediately you get the pics so that the remaining ten will be amazed to see you are for real. and they will have no choice than to obey me.

I will want you to send to me some kind of your identity whether Picture or Int passport.

I will get back to you tommorrow to let you know how we went

Take care

Barr Ben Odunlami

Hmm..He's a cautious Lad I'll give him that..But stupid a sack of hammers, I'm sure..

Date: 26-Jul-2006
Subject: Re: Thursday, you will receive 5 of them

Hi Ben,

That's great news my good Lad. Here's to the start of a wonderful relationship, full of trust and jizz. You and the applicants will get all you deserve, of this I'm surely positive. I am attaching my I.D for you ok. Have a prosperous day.
--
R.S.V.P

Treesav Bark G.M

I attach my I.D.. Wink

Ben's impressed by the I.D..and smitten all of a sudden..What an asshole..

Date: 27-Jul-2006
Subject: the pics will be ready tommorrow

Dear Madam Treesav Bark

I quite appreciated your Identity and i must say since you work in a company where beautiful ladies are been taken care of you have no cause to be ugly in short words you look beautiful. dont mind me if i am over admirous.

So talking of our contract, Dont worry i still stand on my promise,and my secretary will be taking this young mens to photo studio today to do what you ask them to do.

After i send to you the applicants pics then that is where i will send to you western union info for the half payment of this job.

I am hard working in this cause

regards

Subject: Re: the pics will be ready tommorrow

Hi Bennykins,

Oh me oh my oh why am I blushing, the thoughts of a big strapping African man calling me beautiful is so wonderfully exciting. Thank you my good lad. Flattery will get you and your jizz everywhere. But then again you already figured that huh you cheeky monkey??
--
R.S.V.P

Treezav Bark G.M

Hi, Treesav Bark

I am not Flattering, i am only saying i dont know if it was a mistake, sorry if it was.

The pics will be ready later today so i dont know if you are ready.

Bennykins (<==..he he)

So a week goes by and nothing..I had a few other baits going on and forgot all about Bennykins..This happens sometimes and I guess it was because he just couldn't get any of his turd loving scammer buddies to donate some jizz..Sigh.. Rolling Eyes

Date: 02-Aug-2006

Hi Ben,

I have almost given up on you. We need to see some progress or we will have to terminate our offer. It has been almost a week since you said you were sending the your first applicants' pics and nothing.
--
R.S.V.P

Treesav Bark G.M

I sent one more mail after that but his addy was closed down..Three weeks later he comes crawling back..Business must be bad for old Bennykins..I think this addy is still open for business.. Wink

Date: 24-Aug-2006
Subject: Hi Treesav Bark

Dear Miss treesav bark, How are you doing? recently i have been very sick and that was why i wasnt able to continue,I will be sending you you a picture of 5 able bodied guys interested, they took the snap colaboratively with the written noe that says (I DONATE FOR SPERMEDIDAL FACE MASK) So expect it tommorrow

And also can i provide the western union information for the half payment now?

Let me know, before tommorrow

Have a God Blessed day

Barrsiter Benjamin Odunlami

To: Ben Odunlami [email protected]
Date: 24-Aug-2006
Subject: Re: Hi Treesav Bark

Hi Ben,

Aww you poor Lad. I am glad you're not sick anymore.

Send me the details and I'll arrange for the payments as soon as we receive the photo's and thanks for your great efforts. Nice to talk to you again after such a long time.
--
R.S.V.P

Treesav Bark G.M

Date: 25-Aug-2006
Subject: this picture contains the five boys available for work

Dear Miss Treesav Bark,

How are you doing today? i am doing fine. So i sent you the pictures of 5 able bodied boys as you can see them in the pics, despite the fact the pics are not a little bit clear but at least you can capture it. So this boys are healthy boys that are ready to do anything to make money. So since you are sending to them their half payment of the money, then they asked a question and said when will they receive the balance after they might have donated the sperm.

So miss treesav Bark, send to them their half payment and also my little commission as you have promised me today.

this is the information to send the money to

FIRST NAME: IMOH
MIDDLE NAME: AKANINYENE
LAST NAME: EDET
CITY:LAGOS
ZIP CODE: 23401
TEX QTION:YES
TEX ANS: NO

So with this informtion you can send to the five boys their half payment, and tell us when to deliver and where, arrangements should take place immediately.And please dont forget to send down to me the MTCN immediately.

So i wait forward to hearing from you
Sincerely

He attached this monstrosity..That has found a nice little home in the hall of shame..And I guess this explains a lot about Bennykins' lack of scamming ability and general intelligence..

Subject: Re: this picture contains the five boys available for work

Hi Ben,

I was very disappointed in the photograph. Although the idea of the five lads in one photo is a great one the quality is far too poor. It is so pixilated I can't see a thing on it. I cannot justify the release of any payments until we receive a clear and large image. I must ask you to provide a better image for us to consider. It's such a shame that a Barrister of your calibre can't take a simple photograph.
--
R.S.V.P

Treesav Bark G.M

What you need is the sperm, then what has the clearness of the images gotten to do with the sperm? I am very disappointed with your sence of reasoning, Well this is all i can do for now, Since you are not comfortable with the pic's then lets just pretend we never met.

Have a nice day great friend

What a pretentious asshole this Lad is.. Rolling Eyes

Date: 26-Aug-2006

Hi Ben,

There is no need to be so silly. Anybody would and can see the photo is ridiculous in its content and presentation. The reason we need a clear image of the donors is fairly obvious I would've thought. We need a clear image of each donor to be able to know and keep track of whose donating for us. It's quite simple. Donor A will have a file. In that file will have to be a clear photo of him. We must be able to see his physical attributes. You are a barrister Sir. Surely you understand this. Do you not keep files of clients and criminals. Do you receive blurred images for your records??..Would you accept them..???..If you feel we cannot continue then so be it. But know my offer still stands. Good day.
--
R.S.V.P

Treesav Bark G.M

Not the kiss off I'd hoped for but funny enough..Id love to know how he explained to mates their jizz was worthless.. Wink

Date: 26-Aug-2006

Thanks for your offer, Take good care of yourself, maybe i will continue with this 12 june 2007

Bennykins (<==..he he)

Date: 28-Aug-2006

Hi Ben,

Your attitude is very unbecoming of a professional and so is your business sense. All we require is a CLEAR image. I am offering you a very lucrative contract here Ben and expect a little professionalism in return. There is no need for you to be complacent and as idiotically childish as you are. If you are going to back out now it is a shame. I will have to find another man to donate his jizz to me AND to give MY MONEY to. Something which you've just kissed a sweet goodbye to.
--
R.S.V.P

Treesav Bark G.M

And that's that.. Laughing

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21

Last edited by Fanny Plunge on Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Artemis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoyed the read.

I love how he changed his name but never changed 'sperm' to 'jizz'.

CaptainBasura
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely ploy. Ingenuity here never ceases to amaze me. Laughing

...so now i was like looking for who to say the true before i can step into any fucking relationship. Shocked Francisca Jennifer Badou
YOU ARE A FOOL AND MUST BE A FOOL FOREVER. GO TO HELL WITH YOUR FUCKING $350. Paker Lee.
...after all there is nothing I will gain in this that more than the insult i recieved from you. Mark Youmans
What are you doing? You make made me look stupid at Western Union Office here, why? poor old George

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to get a golden glow]</a>
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers gents..

It didn't go as I had planned but taught me a few things and hey, it shows how a lazy, desperate and unsuccesful Lad came crawling back after a month to do something ridiculous in the hope of a quick buck.. Wink

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Raoul Duke
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great read FP Laughing

".Take my word. I just got back from Luton Specialists Hospital. I shall return within the week for brain surgery. I am attaching my picture for your viewing. I unanimously contacted you because I want this money to be used as charity.
"I know little about cheese but you know here we do not put much emphasis on it..
capn_skam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So it was a double-secret reverse reverse scam? Kewl... Smile

Good job, FP - I'm enjoying your many baits as I read back through the forums.

Your avatar - does that come from a particular bait/thread?

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That picture will remain embedded in my brain for years to.... come?

Thank you for sharing, this must be the exact outcome of what I want my work to spew out....

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom and throw up!!!
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the third member to necro this thread in the last two days.

I never knew it was so popular. Confused

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic