SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Short, Sweet, and Partially Romantic

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedopefishlives
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I only baited this chick for about three weeks. It got to the WU part, she refused to fill out the forms and called me a liar, then I sent her a fake MTCN and she gave me the line that I'm going to put in my signature. I'm pretty sure it's done, so here it is in its entirety:
Marty McFly, an 18-year-old stud muffin who's kinda horny and open to being scammed
Christelle Bamar, an African hottie whom Marty wants to bring to Missoula, Montana to marry
Madame Reine, a stuffy old b-word who is Christelle's handler or something
Quote:
Dearest,
My name is Christelle Bamar 18 years old from S�o Tom� in the Gulf of Guinea. My parents died in an auto accident.I'm contacting you to assist me to claim 3.2 million dollars that my late father deposited in a security company in Cote d'Ivoire before his death.I want you to help me to retrieve this fund from the security company and transfer it to your account in your country or any safer place as you will be the beneficiary and recipient of the fund and you will also assist me to invest this fund in a very profitable business for me.Please if you are willing to assist me indicate your interest in replying soonest and also let me know how many percent you will take from the total fund to assist me.
Thanks and best regards.
Christelle Bamar

Quote:
You sound like a real cutie *wink wink* Anyway, sure, I'd love to help you get your money outta my country. Maybe you could even come over and visit me? I'm quite a stud muffin, I'm sure you'd like me. But we'll talk about that later - let's just get you taken care of first. Tell me more.

Already in love,
Marty

Quote:
Dearest Marty,

Greetings and complements of the day to you and your family, Dear It was so good reading from you, thanks for your kind response to my email.

However, concerning my mail to you: my name is Christelle Bamar I�m 18 years old from S�o Tomein west Africa, but I came dawn here in Abidjan the capital city of C�te d�Ivoire, because of these fund that my late father deposited in a security company here in Abidjan the capital city of C�te d�Ivoire, I stays in A hotel here in Abidjan.

Dear beloved in Christ Marty, please understand that I summoned courage and tears before writing you, yes because we are yet strangers to one another, having not met, seen or spoken with each other for the first time.

But my courage was born by the inspiration received after careful observation of days of chain prayers, seeking God's mercy, grace and Divine guidance on how to go about the rest of my life, and also getting my inherited funds transferred to the right person, who will never sit or have it in mind taking advantage of my inherited and I believe that you will treat me like your daughter in Jesus name.

More importantly, why I contacted you is because I want you to help me invest fund money in your country, Because my late father instructed me to look for a foreign partner overseas that will help me to invest the fund in a very good venture.

I need you to assist me bring out my consignment fund which is still under the custody of the security company here in Abidjan, where it was deposited by my late father as family treasures before his untimely death, and also help me to invest the fund in a very good and profitable venture under your care, and I will continue my education in your country, and I will like you to know that my late father deposited the consignment in a security company not bank and he use his name to deposit it and my name as the next of kin.

Please my beloved in Christ Marty, I want you to know that this money is all I have in this world, my life and my future and will not want any thing to happen to this money, I want Love, Trust, Honesty and Mutual Understanding to be the foundation of this relationship as this will help us to build a sincere and strong relationship in future.

I need your maximum support to come down here as my father's foreign partner to help me and retrieve this consignment from the security company.

Please let me know if it will be possible for you to come down here, as my late father's foreign partner and help me to claim this consignment out from the security company, but if you can not come dawn here in Abidjan due to on going problems in this country c�te d'Ivoire or any other reasons, we may ask the security company to transfer the consignment to their Europe office or any where it will be more easy for you to travel down and make the claims.

I want to ask you for a favour, could you please kindly accept me and take me like your daughter if you wish, because faith has made me an orphan who has no family of my own, I�m all alone in this whole world and I need a new family to show me love of a parents and also God's love.

Please, I am only seeking for you to assist me invest this fund in a proper way for my future, this is the only hope I have to live again and it is my future, I have really experienced hardship and I have suffered and I have lost all it takes to be happy in life, please I am pleading to you to please help me in restoring my lost hope and happiness again, God will bless you and reward you abundantly for giving an Orphan like me joy and happiness in life.

The important thing now is to claim out this consignment from the security company, please in your next mail to me kindly provide to me your telephone number for easy communication your contact address and any other important details of yours that you may wish to give to me as this will also help us to build a strong and solid family relationship in Jesus name.
I attached my picture in this mail.

As soon as I hear from you, I will link you up with the security company holding the consignment for you to contact them to know their procedure to claim this consignment from their custody.

May Almighty God safeguard you against the snares of your enemies visible and invisible, remain bless forever Amen.

Thank and God bless you.
Best wishes from,

Christelle Bamar.

N/B.

My Dearest Marty, please kindly responed to me through this email address, because this is my privet email address and I will like us to keep this transaction confidencial till this money get to you in your country, as you know that you are the person that will invest the money for me in your country and I will not like any body to know that the money comes from me, I will call you to hear your voice.

Please keep this transaction confidencial.

My regards.

Christelle.

She attaches a picture to this. Clicky
Quote:
Mmm, Christelle, are you single? Because my goodness, you are so hot, I'm having wet dreams thinking about you right now. Baby, I'd love to meet you, greet you, speak to you, and share a room with you, if you know what I mean. Honey, I don't want to take you as my daughter - I'm only barely 18 myself! No, dear, you can come over here and be my wife, and we'll make a fabulous life together, whaddya say? Here's my picture; I hope ya like what ya see. Catch ya later, sweet thing.
Marty

I, then, attach this. Clicky
She's quiet for about a week.
Quote:
Christelle, I miss you, I haven't heard from you in over a week and I'm worried about you, my darling. Please tell me you're okay.

Marty

Alright, finally she returns my email. She loves me again!
Quote:
Dearest One.

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Dearest one, how are you together with every members of your family? I hope that all is well with every members of your family in Jesus name.

Dearest, thanks for your reply and God bless you, and I'm very happy to read your mail this Aftermoon, and I want you to know that I will be the happiest person in this world if you will keep your promise and help me out and the almighty God will surely bless you for given an Orphan like me joy and happiness again in life.

Can you be able to help me in this tranaction, if you can i will give you the security company contact and tell them that you want them to delieve the box to you in your country, I will also like to come over to meet you in your country but the problem is that i don't have much cash with me. i want to know if you can help me

Thank you very much for your understanding I am waiting for your immediate response.
God bless.

Yours sincerely,
Christelle.

Quote:
My darling Christelle,
Of course I can help you! I would like nothing more than to bring you over here on my hard-earned money so that we can be together and be happy. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Love,
Marty

Quote:
Dearest One.

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Dearest one, i'm willing and ready to come over to meet with you. i will like you to give me every information about you and i will also want you to know that you are going to pay for my ticket. if you are ready to pay for this i will try to get my visa,

Thank you very much for your understanding I am waiting for your immediate response.
God bless.

Yours sincerely,
Christelle.

Quote:
Honey baby, I've already booked your flight. I live in Montana, though, so I won't pretend it didn't cost a pretty penny to fly you from Abidjan to Missoula. But I'm quite sure you're worth it. So about me, my name's Marty McFly, I'm 18, my birthday's September 14, I'm 6'5" tall and have a 9-1/2" spear. I live in an apartment in Missoula, Montana, and I currently live alone. I like to cook, clean, flip over cars, and go out on the town on weekends. I work at a lumber company as a lumberjack. I'm sure I'll be plenty strong and big enough to fill you with pleasure. Love you, sweetheart.

Now, I said I already bought her a ticket. Keep that in mind.
Quote:
Dearest One.

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Dearest one, i have get someone who will get everything so easy for me here and what you have to do is to send the money so that we will buy the ticket here by this week. i will give you her information so that you will contact her and send the money to her .

Name: Reine

her email: [email protected]

Try and ask her how she will take to get everything ready for us so that you will pay her.

God bless.

Yours sincerely,
Christelle.

Dumbho. I already bought you a plane ticket. Read my email. But for some reason, I didn't slap. Confused Anyhoo, this to the handler:
Quote:
Your smokin' hott girlfriend Christelle told me to contact you about getting things ready for us to hook up. So I'm askin' what the deal is. Get back to me ASAP.

Marty

And this to the chick:
Quote:
Okay, my sugar love, I did exactly what you asked. I'll be waiting for her reply so we can get this show on the road.

Love you lots,
Marty

Quote:
Dearest One.

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Dearest one, have you email her we are going to wait to hear from her,

God bless.

Yours sincerely,
Christelle.

Yes, I emailed her, I just told you that. DUH. And this was her reply.
Quote:
Dear Marty,
I want you to know that i'm not baby ok, call me madam Reine. you have to tell the name of your country , the state and the name of the airport and i will tell you the cost of it.
Thanks and God bless.
Madam Reine

I tell the girl that her handler's a b-word:
Quote:
Hey baby,
Yeah, I've emailed her. She seems like a bit of a stuck-up nanny type of person, but I sent her the information she wanted. Mmm, how I can't wait for your hot body to be snuggled in my lovin' arms. See you soon.

Marty

And this to the handler:
Quote:
Okay, ma'am, I'm sorry. I guess I got a little too excited there. Anyway, the closest airport to me is Missoula International, Missoula, Montana USA.

Marty

Continued in next post.
thedopefishlives
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She gets back to me same day. Sends me this twice.
Quote:
Dear Marty,
it will cost you the sum of 1,350 dollar to get her visa and ticket .as soon as i recevied the money it will take us five day to do everything and in a eek time she will be with you in Missoula International airport.use the information below by sending the money.
Thanks and God bless.
Madam Reine

N/B SEND THE MONEY THRUOGH WESTERN UNOIN MONEY TRANSFER .
NAME/ REINE MOUNGOUA .
COUNTRY / COTE D' IVOIRE
STATE/ ABIDJAN
CITY/ MARCORY
WE DO WAIT FOR THE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW YOU SEND THE MONEY SUCH AS CONTROL NUMBER, QUESTION AND ANSWER.

This from the girl:
Quote:
Dearest One.

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Dearest one, we have to wait and know how much she will ask us to pay. people tell me that she is a good woman that she will get it so fast and easy for me.

God bless.

Yours sincerely,
Christelle

She's not a good woman, she's a b-word.
Quote:
Hey honey, she just wrote me today and told me how much it'll be. It's gonna cost me most of my life's savings so far, but I think it'll be worth it to start our new life together. I'll be with you soon.

Marty

I send this back to the handler. Hooray for ignorance!
Quote:
Western Union Money Transfer? Control number? Question and answer? I never heard of those things. Explain to me just how all this stuff is supposed to work, because I have no idea what you're talking about.

She replies.
Quote:
Dear Marty,
Thanks you so much for your mail. hope you know what Western Union Money Transfer is , it is where you can go and send money to someone. when you get there to send the money them will tell you about the Question and answer, the them will give you Control number and you will send those information to me and the information you will give to me as soon as you send the money will be what i will used and recevied the money here and get the visa and the ticket ready for her.

hope you understand me, when you get to the Western Union Money Transfer office you will know all this. and you will forward all the information about how you send the money to me, the name you used in sending the money,Question and answer,Control number and the amount 1,350 dollar
Thanks and God bless.

Moneygram modality!
Quote:
Oh, so you want me to send you a Moneygram payment... Yeah, I can do that. I'll head down there after class and make the $1350 payment. You'll get the details soon.

Marty

My "girlfriend" sends me this. She's pretty cold, don't you think?
Quote:
Dearest One.
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Dearest one, i will be so happy to be with you before this month end. hope you have the money to send to her.
God bless.
Yours sincerely,
Christelle

I don't reply to her. The handler gets back to me.
Quote:
Dear Marty,
Thanks you so much for your mail.you can send the money by Moneygram payment or Western Union Money Transfer .
As soon as i recevied the money i will get her visa and ticket.

Thank you, Larry Flynt, for the excellent Moneygram forms. I send them to her with this explanation:
Quote:
Ma'am,
I'm sorry, I hate to bother you, but I went to the Moneygram office and they gave me these three pages to send to you to fill out. I don't understand it all, being a product of the American public school system, but the Moneygram guy told me I couldn't send you any money until you filled these out completely and returned them to me. Get back to me as soon as you can, ok?

Marty

And she replies with this:
Quote:
Dear Marty,
Thanks you so much for your mail.what you send to me is not my business ok, hope you know what the money is for.if real you want to send the money uesd Western Union Money Transfer . it is easy and fast. and if you can not send it through Western Union Money Transfer you and christelle can look for again person.

And again with this:
Quote:
Dear Marty,
Thanks you so much for your mail.i want you to know that i have nothing to do with those pages you send to me and if you want me to do the work for you people you have to send the money through western union money transfer ecause it is so easy as fasting.
Thanks and God bless.
Madam Reine

At this point I suspect this mugu has been baited more than a few times and probably had his/her arse kicked by a few excellent form modalities. At any rate, the girl sends me this:
Quote:
Dearest One.
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Dearest one, i want in Madam Reine office this aftermoon and she told my that you sent her so page . why sending those things to her, she said if you want to send the money that you should send it through western union money transfer. she was not happy to see those things you sent to her . i want you to used western union money transfer to send the money to her. Thank you very much for your understanding I am waiting for your immediate response.
God bless.

Okay, so it's clear that they don't like the forms. I keep pressing for it, saying that since I've never heard of Western Union, I can't trust them, but I trust Moneygram and if she will just fill out the forms, I will send her the money.
Quote:
Baby doll, I sent her those pages because I had to, is that so hard to understand? I'm not using Western Union because I've never heard of it and I don't trust it. I am going to send the money by Moneygram, and if she wants to get the money she has to return those forms. That's all I know. I love you, Christelle, and I want you here, don't get me wrong. I just need to trust that my money is going to get to you.

Yours,
Marty

And to the woman, well, I'm pretty pissed:
Quote:
Ma'am, all I know is that to do a Moneygram transfer, you have to fill out those forms. I want my bride, you want your money, so fill out the forms and let's get on with the business, okay? I know Moneygram, I trust them, I don't know Western Union so I'm not going to use that, is that clear? Now, let's go.

Marty

This is the last email exchange I have with the woman, so I'll post it first and then continue the conversation with Christelle.
Quote:
Dear Marty,
Thanks you so much for your mail.i'm not ready for all this, what you have to do is to send the money to your christelle and let her come with the money to me office or you can look for again person.
Thanks and God bless.
Madam Reine

I tell her EXACTLY what to do with the forms: (Take 'em and shove 'em up your arse, is my thought, but I can't say that yet.)
Quote:
Ma'am, I don't understand what you're saying. In order to send a Moneygram overseas, someone has to fill these forms out. I expected you to be more ready to handle them than my dear Christelle, given that you were the one asking for the money and therefore had to be in charge of this transaction. I don't think it's supposed to be that hard, or else they wouldn't make you do it. All you have to do is print them out, fill them in, scan them and send them back to me, and I can get everything squared away at the Moneygram office and send you your money.

Marty

She never replies, and I find out why from Christelle:
Quote:
Dearest One.
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Dearest one, i want to the woman office she told me that you are just playing with her and she told me that you are playing with me and if you are not game that you should send the money through western union money transfer and she said that she will not email you again. that you is not after you money. so if you real want me to come used western union money transfer to send the money to her. i'm here there will not be any problem.Thank you very much for your understanding I am waiting for your immediate response.
God bless.
Yours sincerely,
Christelle

Huh. She thinks I'm playing with her. Clever little ho.
Quote:
Christelle, my love, surely you believe me, don't you? You know how badly I want to be with you, and I wouldn't play with her or with you (except to play with your sex, of course). The reason I don't want to use Western Union is because I DON'T KNOW THEM AND I DON'T TRUST THEM. I've sent money via Moneygram many times, they have always been reliable, and even if they do have paperwork to fill out, it's very easy. Please, my love, tell her to fill out the papers and send them to me so that I can send you the money and you can come to me very soon. I'm getting very lonely over here.

Love,
Marty

She does or doesn't understand? Twisted Evil
Quote:
Dearest One.
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Dearest one, i want to know that i understand the woman now and what she is saying is really. if you can not send the money to her through western union money transfer ,just foeget everything.i don't understand what madam Reine are saying now.

Okay, so I relent just to try to keep the bait going, though I know the instant I send anything they're going to twig. At least it's clear they've been baited before, and that it's not all my fault.
Quote:
Listen, baby, for you, I will try this Western Union Money Transfer thing for you, okay? Tell her that I will get her the money as soon as I can, but if something happens to it, it's not my fault because I told her I don't trust Western Union. I hope she's happy.

Marty

Quote:
Dearest One.
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Dearest one, i want to know that the if you really send the money thruogh western union money transfer not will happen to it, i was will her she said the as soon as she recevied the money she will go ahead with the work.

Nothing will happen to it, heh.
Quote:
Baby, I went to the Western Union office first thing this morning and sent the money. They said you would need the following information:
MTCN: 8972132983
Question: Who's your daddy?
Answer: Marty McFly
Tell her to go now and pick up the money, and I will be waiting to hear from her. I'm so hot for you right now, honey, I can almost feel myself pressed tight between your legs... Mmm.

Love ya lots,
Marty

And finally, the (quite anticlimactic) finish.
Quote:
Dearest One.
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Dearest one, you didn't se"nt any money and i 'm now believing what madam reine told me, bye you are a lair.

*sigh* I'm going to miss her, bless her pea-pickin' little heart.
thedopefishlives
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AHAHAHAHA, it's not over!!! I had sent her this as a last resort to try to keep her on the line.
Quote:
Christelle, how could you say such hurtful things? I thought our love was pure and perfect... I sent the money, I don't know what happened to it. I told you that if I sent it Western Union, it would get taken, and it must have because I know I sent it to you. I have the payment slip to prove it, if you'll let me.

Marty

And she actually replied to it!
Quote:

Dearest One.
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; ok send the payment slip by attach to me. i want you to know that there is know money with the inform you sent to me.
Thank you very much for your understanding I am waiting for your immediate response. God bless.
Yours sincerely,
Christelle

Hallelujah, the bait goes on! I shall now have to indulge in a little Gimp action and create a (slightly blurry) WU receipt.

I CAN SMELL IT FISHY IN THIS YOUR SO CALLED CLAIM. --Dr. Shelley
WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL MY LEGGS? --Dr. Shelley
golmauk
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An entertaining read. Very Happy

I hope you get further with this muppet.

Don't forget to make a stain on the form for authenticity. I meant a coffee stain, of course. Laughing
thedopefishlives
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just cooked up a quick little WU receipt and sent it to her with this note:
Quote:
Hey sexay lady, here's the proof! This is the WU slip that I got from the WU office when I tried to send you the money. I think it must have been taken by somebody. Are you sure your email is secure, sugar pie?

Love truly,
Marty

The little tart responds with this:
Quote:
Dearest One.
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; please iu want you to know that you didn't send any money and please forget about me. because you are just playing game.

I think I'm probably going to drop her now, it's pretty obvious that she's twigged and she's been baited many times, serves her right. I'll find another lover that's more romantic. NOTE: Language included for effect, don't burninate me!
Quote:
What do you mean, I didn't send any money? I just sent you the receipt for the money I sent! I'm out $1,350 - my entire life's savings - and you say I'm playing games with you. What a bitch. I was going to borrow some money from some people to re-send it, but since 1) it got stolen and 2) you're being a bitch, I don't know if I particularly WANT to help you anymore. Screw off, and may God smite you in the ass for what you did to me.

Marty

golmauk
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
please iu want you to know that you didn't send any money

I have been wondering for a long time why these muppets always write "i u" (or iu as in this case) and "i we".

Maybe send her vouchers for free English lessons... redeemable value 0.0001 trunk.

Will you bait her using another account? Twisted Evil
thedopefishlives
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably not. If you want her and think you can do better, PM me and I'll send you her email address. Twisted Evil

EDIT: What I find most amusing about her is that she had to TELL me I didn't send any money. Wouldn't you think that I, of all people, would know whether or not I sent money?

golmauk
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thedopefishlives wrote:
Probably not. If you want her and think you can do better, PM me and I'll send you her email address. Twisted Evil

EDIT: What I find most amusing about her is that she had to TELL me I didn't send any money. Wouldn't you think that I, of all people, would know whether or not I sent money?

A product of Mugu-schooling? Maybe a fake school s in order for these fools to enroll to? Smile First student - one not so bright Christelle...

I don't think I'd do better... she's incredibly frigid and untrusting... I doubt she can cope with senility.

But maybe if you post her email address in the Mugu Mail forum people can send her "friendly" messages? At least it will annoy her. Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic