SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My latest Scambait

View next topic
View previous topic

jleavesl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am pretty new to this, but I think I may have myself an exceptionally stupid one.

She Writes:

Quote:
DEAR SIR,

COMPLEMENT OF THE SEASON AND WISHING YOU THE BEST OF LUCK.
PLS. SIR I HAVE BEEN A STUDENT OF HIGHER LEANING, FOR THE PAST
ONE YEAR NOW, BUT UNFURTUNATELY I'VE LOST THE PERSON THAT HAS BEEN SPONSORING ME FINACIALLY.

SINCE THEN THINGS HAVE NOT BEEN EASY FOR ME, AND IN
MOST CASES I FIND IT VERY DIFFICULT TO ATTEND LECTURES,
BECAUSE OF THE EXPENSES THAT IS INPOSED ON ME, SUCH AS HANDOUT
TEXTBOOKS E.T.C.

PLS. SIR YOUR URGENT REPLY WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
THANK'S AND GOD BLESS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
FROM A STUDENT.

REGARDS,

SANDRA

I respond:

Quote:
I was deeply troubled to hear of your difficulties in obtaining school books and supplies. However, as the Head of the Texas Chapter of the Culture Club, I may be in a position to help. The Culture Club was founded by the French Artist Pepe LePeaux in 1926 and under his careful watch, it continued to grow until his demise in 1944. Since 1944, the LePeaux family has continued to grow this organization into one of the most elite intellectual organizations in the world. Our scholarships have aided many a rising star, including the world renowned Shakespearean Actor, Dirk Diggler, Kurt Cobain the Guitar Virtuoso, and Monte Zuma the famous Mexican painter.

The Current Chair of the Culture Club, Miav Agina, has expressed a great deal of interest in African Art, and is actively looking for new up and coming artists to sponsor. Is your field of study in the Fine Arts? While we do offer scholarships for other fields (Engineering, Erections of Steel, Business, etc. etc.), our largest scholarships go to fund Artists. In the case of Monte Zuma, we funded not only his four years of college, but also his living expenses, as well as provide him with a stipend to entertain himself on. He was awarded roughly a $65,000 (US) grant, though the average is roughly $32,000.

If you are interested, please respond with your field of study so we can begin the application process.

Sincerely,
George Boy

She responds:

Quote:
Dear sir,

Thank you so much for your reply to me,

May GOd bless you and your family, sir pls i want you to give me all the information and procesdon of every thing so that to know how to perper my self .

thanks,
sandra.

To Which I respond:

Quote:
Greetings and Masturbations,

I hope that you are doing well. I spoke with Miav today (the head of Culture Club International) and he eagerly anticipates your application. I've put in a good word for you.

You must be quick in your responses though, for we hope to award the scholarship by the New Year (12/31/05).

I have attached the application, please fill it out, scan it, and send it back as quickly as possible. (If it is scanned, and you are qualified, we can proceed through the next steps very quickly).

I know that English is not your first language, so if you have trouble filling out the application, please feel free to ask for my help.

Sincerely,
George Boy

I also sent her an application.... which I don't think I can attach here.

John

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic