SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fred's 3000 mile safari - Jacob's Revenge! :o)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Subma Shingun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fantastic..awaiting update
Very Happy
Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is brilliant!! Gonna keep checking for updates!

<I>"our handle charges is this 5,000 thousand ponds"</I>
<B> Jude Adams - Security Company</B>
<I>"...but I prefer to eat houses, houses are more tasty..."</I>
<B> Irina - Romance Scammer</B>
<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>
<B> Duncan Rustin - Phone Lad</B>

---------------------
shrek
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, dear. Things are not going too well for our lad in Ghana. For some reason, he just cannot seem to get Western Union to work, and now his hotel wants to kick him out. Gee, what MORE can we do to help him?
Quote:
I�m sorry to bother you once more but the situation has not changed.
I have just been to western union office to collect the $2000 but was told there is no money, as their system could not pick up the transaction. They said I must call the sender and ask him to contact the western union agent in your country for them to push the transfer if they have received the money themselves.

Please could you call Mr. Anthony and tell him to find out why the transfer has not been made and then let me know quickly.
Meanwhile I want to know if cash was given to western union over there or bank cheque as I could not understand why they could not confirm the transfer here as to give me the cash here, maybe they have not received the cash equivalent from the sender.

Today is supposed to be my last day at the hotel as I have over stayed my welcome. They told me if I don�t make some payment today, I would be locked out. In fact yesterday, the hotel manager took away my room key and I had to plead and plead with him before I was allowed back into the room. You need to see the scene created by that, so embarrassing.

Please work on this western union matter immediately and let me know what happened so as to go back for the money or you give me the phone number to call Mr. Anthony myself.
Please I need some explanation that I can use and don�t forget I need the tracking number of the Fedex delivery also.

Am not feeling too good today, it�s like I�m gonna fall sick or something. The weather around here is too hash and I not had a good mill in days.

Thanks again for your concern.

Jacob

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"i am ready to spend my money to make sure i get you dealt with"
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww poor Mugu, send him a Mars bar..... Twisted Evil

<I>"our handle charges is this 5,000 thousand ponds"</I>
<B> Jude Adams - Security Company</B>
<I>"...but I prefer to eat houses, houses are more tasty..."</I>
<B> Irina - Romance Scammer</B>
<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>
<B> Duncan Rustin - Phone Lad</B>

---------------------
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The shame of it all if (or when) the proverbial hits the fan and he gets arrested or something for non-payment of his hotel bill how are we going to get to know when he's in the pokey?

Anyone feeling sorry for him yet? Twisted Evil

I'm just a stupid troll.
Kusanagi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not goin' anywhere for a while? Grab a Snickers. Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Anyone feeling sorry for him yet?

Er, strangely enough, not at all! Very Happy

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the reason he hasn't sold his mobile yet is cos he's probably using it to send these emails, since he likely doesn't have much money left to be "running back and forth to the cafe in the hash weather" with! Laughing

Good job on the safari!

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
shrek

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Um, it's now his last possible night in the hotel. I wonder what will happen next? I can't wait for his emails tomorrow!

x2 Safari
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him an easy way to get a free bed for the night is to turn himself is to the police, "pretending" to be a 419 scammer, but promise you'll fly out to Accra in a few days to bail him out. Honest.....

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
GoolieKnocker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Better yet - Call the hotel 'anonymously' and tell them you've been advised a man (your lad of course) is waiting there to complete a drug deal. Tell them the police are planning a raid on the hotel and that they should throw him out to avoid being implicated.

Just a thought,

Gil

Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Am not feeling too good today, it’s like I’m gonna fall sick or something. The weather around here is too hash and I not had a good mill in days.
Very Happy
Harsh hot weather and feeling sick? Tell him you know a good remedy for prevention of this sort of thing and suggest he take a strong diuretic. I'm not a doctor so I don't know what exactly, but I'm sure someone could come up with something.

He may not having any "good mills", but you're putting him through one though. Can't wait for the next development.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Daral
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, so much suspense. I wonder how it's going to turn out.
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

excellent job still ongoing m8 , make the bugger hurt from us here in SA ..

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just an update i have not received anything from the IP address that Shreks lad was found at for the whole week ...

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
shrek

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is interesting. So nobody else has been using that SA IP since this lad started his safari. That is most interesting. I was always a little curious at how static his IP was in the past.

Any comments, LV?

x2 Safari
shrek

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad's been chucked out of the hotel!
Quote:
I have now out of the hotel with no where to go. now I am trying to trace a colleague of mine that lives in Ghana he is a reporter for SABC Africa maybe he could accommodate me for a few days. but don't worry I will not tell him anything regarding my mission here or about you.

I guess I still have to maintain confidentiality since you have agreed in principle to pay me for my silence.

I went to western union again and they said there is no trace of the payment and any indication that the money has been picked up by anyone.

the said it is either there is not enough money in the redit card to cover the payment or the sender cancelled the payment after collecting the MCTN number.
now I don't know which one is which except that I have not received any money and I urgently need money over here as of yesterday.

please try and make your people send me money for real this time there is still time for me to receive money here today so as to check into another hotel to and plan my trip back to SA or wait for George to come back here with the bond or come to Liberia or another west African country for us to meet down here in the west.

please get back to me with correct western union reference number. I have not received the Fedex yet and I need the tracking number to trace it expecially now that I am out of Odasani hotel.

waiting for your message,

Jacob.,

x2 Safari
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this bait is so interesting and it changes so much everyday , that i forgot what it was that you were s'possed to fedex to him Laughing

freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're gonna extend his safari - he seems keen to meet in Liberia instead. I've just written to him.

Quote:
Jacob,

Right - we are going to try again - seeing as the Western Union offices seem to be manned by idiots over there I am coming to Africa again. Seriously, this better work out. I ain't spending any more time bending over in an African police station I can tell you.

Let's meet in Liberia.

Now, to get there I have to travel via some stupid Belgium airline - My secretary has these flights on hold

Wed 09/11 10:50
Brussels 18:50
Monrovia SN235
Airline - SN Brussels Airline

Now can you make it to Monrovia?

The elections are the day before I arrive in that country. Is there going to be trouble? I get worried about African elections and violence. I hope it will be safe.

let me know. and give me the best number to call you on, I can't seem to get through.
Yours
George

I think George may get trapped in the inevitable trouble surrounding the Liberian elections. it's just a hunch I have.

Nigeria Netherlands x5 Ivory Coast Safari Jo'Burg - Accra
meyer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOOOO, Liberia is not a nice place to visit. Laughing

This is what the US authorities say:

Quote:
The Department of State continues to urge American citizens to consider carefully the risks of travel to Liberia. Notwithstanding the UN�s deployment of 15,000 peacekeepers and 1,100 police advisors nationwide, the overall security situation remains fragile and unpredictable. Political and social tensions remain high and could result in sporadic violence and instability. By most measures, Liberia is one of the poorest countries in the world and the nationwide unemployment rate is very high. Foreigners, including Americans, are high-profile targets for theft and armed robbery.

Sporadic demonstrations occur frequently and on one occasion developed into rioting, looting, and deaths of Liberians. Owing to the potential for violence, U.S. citizens should avoid crowds, political rallies, street demonstrations, and any gathering of security forces.

Preparations for elections, which are scheduled for October 11 but may be prolonged through early November if a run-off is needed, may increase the level of social tension and the risk of spontaneous demonstrations or outbursts of violence. In addition, during the election period, adequate hotel accommodations may be difficult to find, as many official visitors will be coming to Liberia to observe the election process.

U.S. citizens in Liberia should be aware of their surroundings at all times and use caution in traveling. Traveling alone or after dark is strongly discouraged. Poor road conditions, especially during the rainy season, and limited telecommunications limit the U.S. Embassy�s ability to assist U.S. citizens outside the Monrovia area. American employees at the U.S. Embassy have a strict 1:00 a.m. curfew, are strongly encouraged to not go out alone, but to use the buddy system, and may travel outside Monrovia only under strict pre-approved conditions. Americans should report any threats or suspicious activity to our Embassy in Monrovia and monitor the local media for developments that may affect their safety and security.

The Lonely Planet says this:
Quote:
The mess that is Liberia's civil war seems to be on the mend but the country is still no place to go for a beach holiday. There is sporadic looting as well as bursts of shooting in pockets of the country, including Monrovia. Though elections provide hope for stability, the future for the West African country is uncertain, and its security situation remains volatile.

With the country recovering from years of savage civil war, travel to Liberia still poses more personal safety risks than it's worth.

EDIT: And if anybody has any doubt in what this country is like, this is a picture of their Central Bank. Shocked

"I AM VERY MUCH AWARE OF YOUR CONCERNS BUT I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IO MA NOT A CRIMINAL AND WONT ACCEPT TO BE TREARTED AS ONE SINCE JUST BECAUSE I HAVE ASKED FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE." " Mrs. Kokou Williams.

"Thanks but no thanks as your days are numbered." Paul George

Fake banks killed: 334
scott reynolds
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ummm...that doesn't look like anyplace I'd want to keep my money. In fact, it doesn't look like anyplace I'd even want to pass on the street.

Anyway, Shrek...stop being cruel and send this poor guy his $2,000. He's homeless now for God's sake. And the weather is so "hash..."

-----
"FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ASH HOLE"
shrek

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, OK then. I'll try Moneygram this time. Maybe it'll work better. Or maybe not. Who knows?

@meyer: Well, the lad suggested Liberia himself! Very Happy

x2 Safari
scott reynolds
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good idea. I've found Moneygram employees to be much more accomodating. But, there are always a few bad seeds. I hope you don't run into one of those...

-----
"FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ASH HOLE"
Charlie Fake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Liberia sounds delightful. Here is some random stuff on Monrovia (the capital):

Quote:
Foreigners are advised against all but essential travel to Monrovia and the rest of Liberia: the security situation is volatile and flights out of the country are intermittent. There is sporadic fighting and looting.

Quote:
Named after United States President, James Monroe, this is the capital of Liberia. We recommend getting out of town to Sapo Park as quickly as possible.

Quote:
Road travel can be hazardous. Cars, trucks, and taxis are frequently overloaded with people and goods and make frequent stops without signaling. Many vehicles operate with threadbare tires, and blowouts are common. There are no operating traffic lights in the country; therefore, intersections should be approached with caution. There are also no public streetlights.

Maybe that explains the size of the cemetary:

Nice airport too:

shrek

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the lad has been chucked out of the hotel and he has no money and no place to stay. Oh dear...
Quote:
I have not received the Fedex package nor have I picked up any money from Western Union.
please I need the Airway bill number of the Fedex package to be able to trace it and I need urgent cash.

I am already out of th hotel but they are holding my passport until i come around to settle the bills. so I am officially stranded, please do something about it ok.

thanks,

Jacob

x2 Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic