SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fred's 3000 mile safari - Jacob's Revenge! :o)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

woohooo! congrats to shrek and fred on the awesome safari... hope the lad enjoys his vacation in ghana while he can. Laughing

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shrek wrote:
@weas: Good work!!! I thought he was a bit wary of meeting up in SA but now I think I understand why. But it seems the idiot forgot to use a proxy. So, please contact 419legal about this. I suppose you know Rian's email address? If not, it's dead easy to find or PM me.

Thanks ever so much! This is outstanding work. I had not even thought of this because I'd just assumed he was a lad in a cafe. Much appreciated. Looks like the lad might be in even hotter water when he comes back to SA. Twisted Evil

Shrek you could do it yourself , by going to 419legal.org and posting this there again , just reference to the thread i already posted here ,, then PM Rian or one of the Mods at 419legal about it you can use all the info i have already posted here if you want , perhaps get yourself another badge for your signature

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just simply beautiful work. Congrats guys

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
somethingelse
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good God!!!!!
Way to go..Id love to be a fly on the allyway wall where hes gonna be sleeping Laughing

Mortar x3
w3jn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he flew Kenya Airways, he arrived at Jomo Kenyatta about 3 or 4 in the monring. That airport is deader than Julius Caesar at that time and not much leaves before 8 AM. Then he probably hit West Africa via Entebbe or Khartoum.

That was a right miserable safari you enticed him into, Fred, made even worse by virtue of it being on Kenya Airways Twisted Evil

Wonder if they're still flying 1959-vintage Boeing 707s? Smile
shrek
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Wonder if they're still flying 1959-vintage Boeing 707s?

Heck, I wish they're still flying Dakotas! Very Happy

Anyway, the story about him being stranded without cash is unlikely to be true. His SA IP comes up too often during searches, so I think he's an experienced scammer (or at least hangs out with people who are experienced scammers). His emails are also quite literate, and he has talked to banks about bearer bonds and stuff, so he knows people. Weas is trying to get Rian interested in visiting his SA work address.

The gist is that freddibnah did a fantastic job convincing this mugu to travel all the way to Ghana! Very Happy

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"i am ready to spend my money to make sure i get you dealt with"
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shrek i dont think that IP address is his persay , because i cant go any further then the system admins , that is why we need Rian to check further , he has the way and means to get past the system admins and to see who is actually using the IP address at the time .. The only prob is that we need to get him back to SA to trace him now , also i have received quite a lot of new email from the ferry which leads to that exact same address .. I am goign to bait a few more of these lads to try a narrow down where they are actaully at .. if you want more lads from the same area as your lad them PM me if you are interested , we could bait them together , i have currently got 10 emails in my baiting address that need attention and a whole lot more in my ferry account

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
gcssteve
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys and scampatrol are setting the bar very high for future records.
Before too long we're going to have to bait the scammers into one of those Russian space trips to the shuttle to top these records.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You guys and scampatrol are setting the bar very high for future records.

Just for the record, Scampatrol is not a baiting site. We don't send lads on safari, we give advice and help to victims of scams.

I will send oracle to you and your family to torment you people,i will send Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji to you and your family...Samuel Kayode

Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji will bombarb you and your family this year (Amen)
You and your great great generations will die in the darkness.
Thunder will fire you and folks to death
Bastard. Idiot......Both from Bradston Higgston
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gcssteve wrote:
.. we're going to have to bait the scammers into one of those Russian space trips ...

Having them dig a nice tunnel to China wouldn't be bad either. Twisted Evil
shrek

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@weasledna: Please advise on when those lads on that IP send their replies. If it is before Monday, then we may have a nest on Telkom SA Ltd SAIX as it is unlikely to be our Ghana lad.

Just curious...

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nothing back yet... do you expect your lad to be back by monday

i am getting 2 different addresses for the SA lads , the one in Parow and the other in Pretoria

shrek

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've done everything possible to ensure the lad spends at least the weekend in Ghana, so I don't expect him home before Monday.

x2 Safari
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dude looking at what i am coming up with , it seems that i have a address here in joburg in bryanston that a whole bunch of companies use ... i think the conradie one must be a building with a few companies aswell ...

One is supported by Telkom , the other by Internet Solutions

It also turns out that both addresses pop up on joewein and 419legal , but more then 6 months ago ..

do you think they have just got up and running again

Kusanagi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fungus wrote:
Just for the record, Scampatrol is not a baiting site. We don't send lads on safari, we give advice and help to victims of scams.

He means ScamPatroller, the member here who sent a lad about 2500 miles.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is still in Accra, Ghana. His hotel number is +233 21 304 958, and I've just confirmed that he is still there! Very Happy

Quote:
today is Sunday and I just want to inform you that I have not heard from George yet. I do not even know if he is here in Ghana already or not. could you please feed me in as to his present location.

in the meantime I need to ask you one favor if you do not mind. could you please send me some cash tomorrow Monday to enable me settle my hotel bills and be able to hold on here until I see George?

I did not come to Ghana with enough cash because George agreed he would take care of my hotel bills. he promised to make a reservation for me, which he has not done and I have already run out of cash since Friday I arrived here because I did not make provision to stay this long before meeting George.

I just needed to deposit more money at the hotel tomorrow to avoid embarassment. if you can send to me any amount like $1000 or less it would be enough to sustain me while I wait for George to show up.

I do not wish to bother you with this but I have no choice and I would appreciate it if you could do that.

you should send any amount that is ok with you by Western Union Money Transfer addressed to me.

Mr. Leon Jacob,
address: Odasani Hotel Accra Ghana.

Send the reference number to me by email to enable me collect the money and settle my hotel bills before George would arrive for our meeting. I hope this would not be too much to ask.

I Hope I would hear from George tomorrow to know his exact location and when we shall be meeting to sort everything out finally.
if you know any phone number that I can reach George with, please send the number to me so as to call him right away.
again I can be reached on this number here in Ghana. 020 888 6287 but if you are calling from out side Ghana, you dial 233 (20) 888 6287.

x2 Safari
Gator
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Attention all planets of the Solar Federation. We have assumed control.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I did not come to Ghana with enough cash because George agreed he would take care of my hotel bills.

Umph. That's going to be awkward. Twisted Evil
grimreaper_au
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent effort Fred & Shrek Very Happy

Between Scam Patrollers <a href="ref.php?url=http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55912" target="_blank" class="postlink">safari</a> and this...you guys have certainly raised the bar when it comes to sending the lads on a holiday...us mere mortals have got no hope of competing!

You dont know anything mumu get your ass of my bussiness fulk off - Barrister Bruce Ajibola
Whoever you are you will die a painful death . You and your family. This year you will bury as much as all your family members and you will die later after burying them all. Son of the devil like you. Beast. Death is your portion - Jeff Briggs
U bi struck down by thunder of holy ghost if you reply me ok muthaforkeroooooooooooo now die like a chicken like yoooooooooooooo - Tom Rojas
Die and rest ok my good mugu boy - Samuel Kelson

Last edited by grimreaper_au on Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shrek , i am still awaiting those replies , hopefully get them by tomorrow night....

ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, great. I can already see him washing dishes in the hotel to pay the bill.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I LOVE this! Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

w3jn wrote:
Wonder if they're still flying 1959-vintage Boeing 707s? Smile

Hey, I've lown on Kenyan Airways, it was a 737-400. Johannesburg to Nairobi. Excellent flight and cabin service. I loved flying them as they don't have a business class, just first and economy, so i got booked onto First class by default.

They were the only airline where I was given a pen (monogrammed Kenyan Airways pen to keep) with which to fill out my immigration forms. OK, it was first class, but on no other first class flight I've taken was I given a pen - other gifts perhaps but I thought a pen was a thoughtful idea as you usually have your own pen but it's in your cabin bag up in the locker.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

weasledna wrote:
person: Pieter Bezuidenhout
address: Telkom SA Ltd SAIX
address: 151 Frans Conradie Ave
address: Parow
address: Western Cape
address: 7500
address: ZA

I don�t get it. You got a street name for an IP address. So you know where the ISP/telco sits. And? What are you going to do about it now? Have the police raid their premises, because a scammer used one of their IPs? Please explain it. Confused
shrek

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think weas is suggesting that it might be a fixed IP. At least, that is what I had understood. Then it would a simple matter to find out which "employee" had gone missing in Ghana! Wink

Anyway, back to the bait. George's employer is going to Fedex a postal draft to him which he will get later this week... Very Happy

x2 Safari

Last edited by shrek on Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You don�t actually think that this IP was assigned to a mugu at 151 Frans Conradie Ave. now, do you?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic