SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Not my first ever, but my first in quite a while:

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
VprDmnd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DEAR;
BUSINESS PROPOSAL / CONFIDENTIAL
I AM MR JACOB ZUMA, THE FORMER DEPUTY PRESIDENT OF SOUTH AFRICA. AND MAY
I USE THIS OPPTUNITY TO ASK YOU TO HELP ME IN THIS BUSSINESS TRANSACTONS.DUE
TO MY PROBLEMS WITH THE NATIONAL DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC PROSECUTIONS AND THE
PRESIDENT MR THABO MBEKI WHICH LEDS TO MY REMOVEAL FROM THE OFFICE AS THE
DEPUTY PRESIDENT. AND THE SUBCEQENT COURT CHARGES LAYED ON MY PERSON.AS

A MATHER OF FACT THE PRESIDENT THABO MBEKI JUST WANT TO MAKE ME INSIGENIFICANT
IN THE POLITICS OF SOUTH AFRICA WHICH I AM GOING TO RESIST AND FIGHT TO
LOGICAL CONNCULSION.

HE THE PRESIDENT JUST DON,T WANT ME TO COME UP AS THE PRESIDENT OF SOUTH
AFRICA COME 2007 AND WITH MY SUPPORTERS I KNOW THAT I WILL MAKE IT COME
2007 AS THE PRESIDENT OF SOUTH AFRICA AND I WILL BRING YOU INN IN THE GOVERMENT
OF SOUTH AFRICA IF YOU CAN HELP ME IN THIS DEAL.
THE DEAL IS THAT I WANT YOU TO LAY CLAIMS OF SOME MONEY I DEPOSITED IN A
SECURITY COMPANY IN EUROPE.THE TOTAL SUM IS $ 65 MILLION USA DALLARS.THIS
MONEY WAS DEPOSITED BY ME PERSONALLY AND I DECLEARED IT AS PERSONAL VAULT.NOW
I WANT YOU TO LAY CLAIMS TO THIS MONEY AS MY GOOD FRIEND.

I AM GIVEING AS MUCH AS 30% OF THE TOTAL SUM TO YOU IF YOU CAN HELP AND CLAIM
THIS MONEY IMMEDATELY BECAUSE I DON;T WANT MY GOVERNMENT TO KOWN ABOUT THIS.
DO TO MY POLITICAL LEADERSHIP IN SOUTH AFRICA I WILL NOT WANT MY ENEMEIES
TO KOWN ABOUT THIS DEPOSIT.THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE TO KEEP THIS A TOP SECRET.YOU
CAN VISIT ANY OF SOUTH AFRICA NEWSPAPER TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ME.
PLS IF YOU CAN HELP IN THIS DEAL EMAIL ME IMMEDATLLY ON THIS EMAIL ADDRESS
[email protected], SO THAT WE CAN DEICUSS MORE.

BEST REGARDS,
JACOB ZUMA

Quote:
Ash L. Ketchum
Law Offices of Ketchum and Gottem
1534 South 2nd Street
Market City, Nebraska

Dear Mr. Jacob Zuma

Good day sir, and how are you this fine day? I am terribly sorry to hear of your problems.

I would be most interested to help you in your time of need. However, and I am sure you can relate, I am a very cautious man. I do not just go on a wild tangent to do business with people I do not know.

In order for this transaction to continue, the following demands must be met:

1) I wish to receive in the next email, plentiful background information of yourself.
2) I also wish to receive in the next emailplentiful background information of said problems.
3) In addition, you ae to send no less than two (2) of the following documents to prove that you are indeed who you say
-lisence of any kind
-birth cirtificate
-passport
-legal documentation
4) In addition to this, you are to send a very clear and ledgeable photograph of yourself holding a sign stating the motto of our law firm " I've been had by Ketchum and Gottem"

As soon as I receive these things, I will let you know that I am ready to continue the transaction.

Have a very good day sir.

Ash L. Ketchum
Attorney at Law

Quote:
Hello ,
I got your mail and I do not understand what you mean by requesting all my data.I asked for your help,and that does not mean that you will have all my data .I want to help you and you will help me too.Do you know what it means by given you 30% of this fund,Pls if you cannot take my way you better forget about this deal ok.
Thanks
Jacob Zuma

Quote:
Ash L. Ketchum
1534 South 2nd Street
Market City, Nebraska

Dear Mr Jacob Zuma

I am terribly sorry if my last message offended you. I am simply trying to play a safe game by finding out as much as I can before I step into a deal involving a great deal of money. As a businessman yourself, I am sure that you can take kind regard to the fact that I am simply trying to protect myself.

Once again I will state that I am very interested in doing business with you. I just simply want to find out a little more about you. Any information you can send would be most appreciated. Also, just for additional safety, I would like to receive some sort of photo identification of yourself.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and getting started with before mentioned transaction.

Once again please accept my apology for anything that was said in offense to you.

Have a very nice day.

Ash Ketchum
Attorney at Law

Quote:
Good Day,

I receive your mail now and to be candid I accepted your apology.You should know that I am a public figure and I also is protecting myself from scandal of any form,Being the ex deputy president of my country S/Africa and knowing the way I was removed from office and my political ambitions I have to be carefull in all I am doing.But all the same I have to send the picture I have with my president for now.I hope that will be okay till we start this deal properlly.

My Regards to all.

Thanks

Jacob Zuma

Quote:
Ash L. Ketchum
1534 South 2nd Street
Market City, Nebraska

Dear Mr. Jacob Zuma

The purpose of this email is to number one acknowledge the receipt of the photograph of you. Just out of my own curiosity, which in the photograph is you?

I understand that you are trying to protect yourself, as am I, and greatly appreciate that fact.

If it is no problem, sir, I would still like some kind of photo identification if you have such. This could include governmental papers/licenses, driver's license, passport, etc.

As such, though, I am ready to proceed with said transaction. Please email me anything and everything that I should take knowledge of to proceed.

Thank you again sir for including me in this lucretive transaction.

Have a nice day.

Ash L. Ketchum
Attorney at Law

Quote:
Dear Mr Ash,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail to me.I also thank you for your intrest in helping me.I will like to tell you now that I cannot give you any of my data for now.You should know that I am a public figure.and the picture I gave you is the one I have with my president and I am the one on the left hand.If you are intrested in this deal I have to forward to you the documents so that you can contact the security company in Germany.

Thanks

Jacob Zuma

Quote:
Ash L. Ketchum
1534 South 2nd Street
Market City, Nebraska

Dear Mr. Jacob Zuma

As such as you being a high held public figure, I feel that I can trust you. I am ready to begin the transaction.

I anxiously await your next e-mail with said documents.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ash Ketchum
Attorney at Law

Quote:
Dear Ash,
Thank you for your mail.
I am attaching the certificate of deposit with which the "consignment" was deposited. You will need the certificate to claim the "consignment" from the security company.
I want you to contact the security company and arrange with them to claim the consignment.I will also send to you a letter of authrisation when you have contacted the security company in Germany.I will like to know as soon as you have contacted them .
The address and contact telephone number is:-
Global Universal Diplomatic Company
E-mail: [email protected]
Tele: 00 49 1746823458 (hotline)
ATTN: Mr. Harry Hans (English)
Please, I want you to contact them as soon as possible so that we will be able to conclude this transaction quickly. Remember that you do not need to let the security company know about the real content of the "consignment"
Thank you again and I will be waiting to hear from you.
Jacob Zuma

Quote:
Following email was sent to [email protected] with a BCC to Jacob Zuma

Quote:
Ash L. Ketchum
1534 South 2nd Street
Market City, Nebraska

To Whom It May Concern

The purpose of this email is to gather all required information on the item(s) with following information:

Security Code: MOMXUTL/30015803/LIB
CID Reference: UTL/780015/OA/CD
M/S Code: BZ359/UTL03
Number: NO-HN8600/UTL/03

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Ash Ketchum
Attornet at Law
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic