SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My friend Abedi gets Supersized.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gecko2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just started a relationship with one of our loaded African friends more than willing to give me some hard earned millions...... This is ongoing so will post any replies if there are any. May have scared him off already.

Quote:

To: gecko2
E-mail :[email protected]
Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire
Tel: +225 08541845
Peace Be Unto You
I am Mr Abedi Edward the only son of late Mr. Joseph Edward . My
father and mother were very wealthy farmers and cocoa merchant when
they were both alive After the death of my father,long ago, my
mother was controling his business untill she was poisoned by her
business associates which she surffered and died . Before the death
of my mother on October 2004 in a private hospital here in Abidjan
where she was admitted, she secretly called me on her bed side and
disclosed to me about the sum of four million five hundred US
dollars thousand . USD ($4.5million ) she left in suspense account
in one of the bank here in Abidjan , it was the money she intended
to transfer oversea for investment before she was poisoned. She
instructed that I should seek for a foreign partner in any country
of my choice who will assist me transfer this money in oversea
account where the money will be save and invested wisely. Because
of the current political problem here in Ivory Coast I decided to
transfer the money to abroad where it will be save and invested.
therefore, I am crying and seeking for your kind assistance in the
following ways: (1) To provide a safe bank account into where the
money will be transferred for investment . (2) To serve as a
guardian of this fund since I am a boy of 20 years old . (3) To
make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my
education and to secure a resident permit for me in your country.
As soon as I receive your urgent reply indicating your interest to
assist me to successfuly transfer the money into your yet nominated
account , I would give you all necessary information you may
require.I have mapped out 20% of the total funds as mode of
compensation for your effort for assisting me with this request.
Expecting your urgent response via my email

address: [email protected]

Yours son,
Abedi Edward.

Sounds like the deal of the century my left testicle told me. Let's reply.

Quote:

To: Abedi Edward

What a sad, sad story. How can I help then?

The bait is on the hook, let's reel this fatboy in...... here fishy, fishy, fishy!

Quote:

To: gecko2

Dear sir,
I received your mail and the content was very understood,and am very happy to hear from you. I don't know you before, and I am more concern and I decided to go away from my country just because I don,t want to die now, and since I did not trust many people around me decided to go into prayer asd fasting and
the holly spirit directed me to to pick your email I see on the internet , so that I can seek for your help.
I want you to note that the funds was deposited by my late father,in one of prime bank here, and He put my name as the next of kin.
You will only provide me your bank account,So that the funds will transfer into your bank account.Actually I will like you to know that I dicided to contacted you, because those people that kill my late father,
Are after my life.
I have to run and hide myself in private hotel here,with the aim that immediately you receive these funds in your bank account ,I will come over ,to continue my university education, as you know that
am 20 years old .
I will like you to search for good and wise
investment we can invest some of these money.because
I will like you to notice that these money is my last hope.
Meanwhile, I dont know you and you dont know me, we are doing this transaction based on trust and I will like you to please be truthful to me.As you send me your picture,phone and fax number,and your house
addres.
Am scanning my picture now,and here is it
bellow.

Immediately I hear from you that you can be trust,I will give you the bank contact where my late father deposited these funds, and I will go to the bank, to submit your name ,So that you can receive these
money.
I will get back to you on the percentage, and
the period of years you are going to manage the invetsmentment for me, as you know that I will have to continue my university education in your country. Note,My life is very important to me, So I will like us to do our best so that you can receive these funds as early as posible, because am eager to go away, so that the enemy will not kill me.and you
will need to take things confidential, because I don't want anybody to know my plan and mission.
Right now I will like you to call me,Immediately you receive these mail, in the hotel where I lodge,for further discussion, And more explanation about my late father.
Name of the Hotel: AMINA GUEST HOUSE
My Phone Number : (+225 08541845)
ROOM : (5 B)
ABIDJAN,COTE D,IVORE
WEST AFRICA.
Thanks and GOD be with you.
Abedi Edward.

Gotcha! Now this is were I go a bit weird, may not get a response or maybe he'll think I'm an easy target.

Quote:

To: Abedi Edward

I've attached a picture of myself. I'm not 100% crazy, at least that's what my psychiatrist said last time I went for my injections. I'm not allowed to have a telephone myself as my local company banned me from having one after I kept calling them to tell them my telephone doesn't work. But I can give you my number of where I live with my friend Ron, he has a telephone and you can call me there although you would have to ask for Ron first, or Ronald as he likes to be known to people he doesn't know. Ask for Ronald, and he will pass the telephone to me. Ronald's number is 44 1723 *** ***. The house number is ** Huntriss Row, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, UK, Y011 2ED.

If Ronald is not there can you ask to be through to Big Mac, then he can put it through to me.

Hope to speak soon my friend,

gecko2.

Have a guess where Abedi is going to be calling?

Attached image.

Will he? Won't he?

Last edited by gecko2 on Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ug the Barbarian
Account closed at users request

Location: Great Britain Sanity: Flaming penguins Drinks: Beer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, your going to get a few people angry on this site.
I'll let you know why.

Confused Innocent 3rd party involved. Confused

There is also the problem that we would dearly love to hear the conversation between the best that the UK fast-food industry has to offer versus the best of the lads from Lagos.

Banks Spain Switzerland Very Happy
1 lad, 2 trips approx, 2,500km = 2 x Safari
gecko2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooops, can't of read the rules correctly. I apologise, won't do it again. If you want to delete the thread by all means do.
Ug the Barbarian
Account closed at users request

Location: Great Britain Sanity: Flaming penguins Drinks: Beer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get a mentor.
They're full of ideas and can give you really helpful ideas!

I do have the address on one of my posts of a 3rd party, but I dont think there is a lad alive who will march into Greater Mancheter Main Police Station and start asking questions. I don't credit lads with much intelligence, but hey, they can surprise you!

Banks Spain Switzerland Very Happy
1 lad, 2 trips approx, 2,500km = 2 x Safari
steve_brimley
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please drop the bait. Send the lad an email right now telling him you are not interested and goodbye.

IAM A MAN WITH ALIEN EXTRAORDINARY ABILTIY

Get back to me in details and not your OK this time around.

At LadCo, we offer mugus of every kind and in a variety of convenient sizes. Find your mugus
here
jefe_grandoso

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This may or maynot be of some help.

It is from the Bait Tips page http://www.419eater.com/html/baiting.htm

Quote:
Question.
What if the scammer wants to talk on the telephone?

Answer.
Tell them that as a youngster your hearing was damaged after a serious illness. Tell them you're deaf. Personally I use the deafness excuse, but follow it up with a line such as "I am able to use a TextPhone". "If you have access to a TextPhone then I will be able to speak to you, otherwise communication will have to be via email only". Of course it is extremely unlikely that the scammers have a TextPhone (A TextPhone basically lets people type messages to each other across a standard phone line) so that should get you off the hook. Even though they won't have a TextPhone, your kind offer to speak to them via one will ease their mind that you are at least making an effort with them.

You can of course sign up for a voicemail account, though of course this would make the communication one way. This is good as for one , they won't be able to talk to you in person, and two, it costs them money for the overseas call. Again, for voicemail services in your area, do a Internet search. Two recommended US based voicemail services are www.k7.net and www.J2.com both of which also combine a fax service, all totally free (as I write!). If you want a UK based set-up, then I recommend www.yac.co.uk which is a great free voicemail/fax service.

Another trick you can try is to have scammer calls anonymously forwarded to your mobile phone (or your landline if you are feeling brave). I use a service called FlexTel (www.flextel.com). You get provided with a new telephone number which you can pass onto your scammer. He dials the number and then this is anonymously forwarded to your real mobile/landline number. You get to make the scammer pay a small fortune on international calls, and the scammer gets even more convinced that he has found a real victim!

Much better than involving an innocent third party.

I use www.k7.net and it forwards any messages to an email address, very handy for posting audio bytes of your favourite mugu.

Anyway, have fun and run into any problems ask any of us. If we don't know the answer we probably know who does.

Also search the site for ideas based on what others are or have done with similar mugus.

Happy baiting, and good luck.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic