SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first good bite (Finally got them off script)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first bait that seems like it will last a while. First one twigged right away but this one seems ready to play a little. I haven't administered any good slaps yet. Want to let him settle in some. Best way to drive a dog crazy is to pet him a while then kick the s**t out of him then offer to pet him again. I'm still in the petting stage. Twisted Evil

The original email was sent to my home account. I decided to fake a employee who is handicapped from a terrible accident to give the hand off. This way there's no connection to my real identity.

My comments are in Green, Lad's are Blue and my emails are Black. Emails from the fake holding company are Red.

DEAR FRIEND.

Compliments of the day to you.This business proposal to you is strictly
confidential, with due respect. Sorry at this perceived confusion or stress
you may have receiving this letter from me,Since we have not known ourselves
or meet previously.Despite that, I am constrained to write you this letter
because of the urgency of it.

By way of self introduction, I am Mr. Andrew Kobe, the step son of late
Brigadier - Gen.Maxwell Kobe former ECOMOG ARMY COMMANDER [West African
peacekeeping force in Sierra Leone] who died in the Sierra Leone civil
disturbance [War]. My three sisters, and my mother are trapped in
obnoxious custom and traditional norms.

They have suffered maltreatment and untold hardship in the hands of my
late fathers family, simply because my mother who had me from a
previous affair know to my father, did not bear a male child [heir
apparent]for my late father. By tradition, all that my late step father
had,[wealth] belongs to his brothers/family as i am not his legitimate
son. And my mother is to be remarried by his immediate younger brother which
she vehemently refused.

They have taken all that she suffered with my step father to acquire
including treasures, houses and his bank particular seized by them.
My mother and i wanted to escape to the United State of America [USA}
with my step sisters on exile, but again they conspired and stole all
our international passport and other traveling document to further
frustrate us.But by the grace of the lord,i managed to escape to the
republic of sao tome to seek refuge and try all my best to get them out of
there as i love my mother and also my step sisters as if they where my real
sisters and they also love me so much.

Thank God, two weeks ago i received a message from my mother telling me
that she received Key Text Code [KTC} from a Security & Finance Company
abroad, that my late step father deposited two consignments of high
value with this company. It has therefore, become very necessary and
urgent for me to contact someone, a foreigner like you to help us
receive/secure these two consignments overseas in your care, while we
find a way of getting out to meet with you in your country.

I have had several telephone discussions with the Assistant Director of
the security company, who has expressed willingness to help me on
meeting the company\'s demands. This is why I have contacted you to help
save my mother and step sisters and to receive these two consignments on our
behalf.

You would need to give me sufficient assurance that if you help us, you
would not divert the consignments. My mother and I have resolved to
give you 30% of the total value of the consignments.

This is all my mother I and my step sisters have got to live on.
Please, I have reposed my confidence in you and hope you will not
disappoint me. I look forward to your urgent response, including your
private phone / mobile No and also your fax no for easier communication.

NB: The secret codes (e.g Pin No., Secret Access Code)for the two
consignments are safely kept with my mother which I can give you as soon
as you express desire to help me receive them.I will detail you more as
you respond.

Stay blessed.

ANDREW KOBE.

Wolf Charters
Airport Road at the Bella Coola Air Terminal
Box 234
Bella Coola, B.C.
V0T1H0
November 22, 2005

Dear Andrew:

I'm sorry it took so long to contact you. Your email was recieved by a friend and ex employee of mine who was horribly maimed in an airplane crash. He is hard of hearing and almost blind from the burns he suffered to over 90% of his body. He can no longer work but he was a trusted friend and copilot and I trust his judgement in all matters. He was so touched by your situation that he forwarded your letter to me.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Nanuk Malmute. I am the C.E.O. of Wolf Charters an air service based in Bella Coola in Canada. We fly charters all over the world and also support a small bush operation in British Columbia and Alaska USA. We currently operate over 40 aircraft from small sight seeing airplanes to regional airliners and executive jets. A lot of our business however is flying for Canadian and Alaskan hospitals in the form of mercy flights (flying the sick and injured and transplant organs).

I may be able to assist in the securing of your consignment and transportation of your family to the United States. Considering the nature of my business I dare say that transportation will be the easiest to arrange as we occasionally fly clients to Africa and the Middle East. In fact I had just returned from flying an oil company executive to Douala in Cameroon when I recieved your forwarded email. Yes, I am a working C.E.O. The airline business is tight right now and the carrier who survives is the one that cuts all expenses to the bone including the personell roster. You might say that my trusty laptop is my office. Thus I may at times be hard to contact but wait and I will log on to my email account from wherever I happen to be and can return contact to you then.

I must ask you for one favor. Before taking the steps to set up the transport of your family and assets I will need to know the cash amount of the consignments. I have to justify any unscheduled flights with my board of directors. I will only use vague terms and the cash amount. I understand your desire to keep this between as few people as possible but I must give a reason to schedule any flights we may require.

If you are willing to work with me and my company through me, I am sure that this business matter and the transportation and rescue of your family can be quickly realized. I'm certain that God spoke to my friend when he forwarded your email to me.

Sincerely,

Nanuk Malmute

DEAR MR. NANUK MALMUTE,
COMPLIMENTS OF THE DAY TO YOU AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE AS I WAS BEGINNING TO GET WORRIED,THE NEWS OF YOUR FRIEND COMES TO ME AS A VERY BAD NEWS AND I AM REALLY NOT HAPPY AT THIS DEVELOPMENT,I WILL ALWAYS PUT HIM IN PRAYERS AND HOPE THAT HE RECOVERS,WHAT EVER THE CASE MAY BE,HE WILL STILL HAVE A PERCENTAGE AT THE CONCLUSION OF THIS PROJECT AS WE MUST NOT FORGET HIM AT ALL.SEND MY GREETINGS TO HIM AND TELL HIM THAT SO LONG AS HE TRUSTS YOU,THEN I WILL TRUST YOU TOO.
I HAVE NOTED YOUR RESPONSE AND A BRIEF HISTORY OF YOURSELF AND IT GIVES ME GREAT HOPE AND SATISFACTION THAT THIS PROJECT WILL BE CONCLUDED WITH YOUR ASSISTANCE AS I BELIEVE THAT YOUR EXPERTISE WILL COME A LONG WAY TO FACILITATE THE FAST PROGRESS OF THIS PROJECT.YOUR WORK IS A GOD SENT JOB AS I BELIEVE THAT YOUR FLIGHTS HAVE REALLY SAVED A LOT OF LIVES BY TRANSPORTING VALUABLE ORGANS FOR THE SICK,YOU WILL BE REWARDED AT THE END OF THIS PROJECT AS I BELIEVE THAT THE LORD SAW YOUR WORKS AND DECIDED TO BRING YOU TO US.
I BELIEVE THAT YOU MUST HAVE REALLY READ MY FIRST MAIL AND UNDERSTOOD IT WELL,BUT NON THE LESS,I WILL STILL LET YOU KNOW HOW I HAVE BEEN ADVISED BY THE CARGO MANAGER OF THE LONDON OFFICE TO FINALISE THIS PROJECT.THE CONSIGNMENTS ARE NOW PRESENTLY IN THE STORAGE HOUSE IN U.K AWAITING INSTRUCTIONS AS TO WHEN AND WHERE IT SHOULD BE DELIVERED TO AS OUR FAMILY HAS ALREADY TOLD THE DIRECTORS THAT WE WANT IT TO BE DELIVERED TO OUR PARTNER ABROAD AND THAT IS YOU.
I WOULD HAVE WANTED YOU TO PERSONALLY GO OVER TO LONDON TO PICK IT UP BUT I WOULD NOT WANT TO DISTURB YOUR SCHEDULE SO WE HAVE OPTED THAT IT SHOULD BE DELIVERED TO YOUR COUNTRY FIRSTLY AND FROM THERE YOU CAN MEET UP WITH THE AGENT AND PICK UP THE CONSIGNMENTS.AFTER YOU PICK UP THE PACKAGES,I WILL GIVE TO YOU THE PIN CODE TO OPEN THE BOXES SO THAT YOU CAN SEND TO ME $5,000 TO FACILITATE MY IMMEDIATE TRAVEL TO YOUR COUNTRY OR BETTER STILL YOU CAN FLY OVER HEAR TO PICK ME UP AS YOU HAVE PROMISED.
TO BE HONEST TO YOU,MY LATE STEP FATHER KEPT FUNDS IN FOREIGN COUNTRY'S THROUGH THESE MEANS IN ORDER TO SECURE A GOOD LIFE FOR HIS FAMILY WHEN HE RETIRES,BUT IT WAS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT HE DIED SO SOON.ACCORDING TO MY MOTHER,SHE IS FULLY AWARE THAT THE CONTENTS OF THESE PARTICULAR PACKAGES IS U.S. DOLLARS AMOUNTING UP TO $19.6 MILLION DOLLARS AND VALUABLE PROPERTY PAPERS AS SHE ALWAYS SIGNED WHEN EVER MY LATE FATHER DEPOSITED THESE PACKAGES,THERE ARE STILL SOME MORE OF SUCH PACKAGES DEPOSITED IN SWITZERLAND AND FINLAND,BUT WE HAVE TO SECURE THIS ONE FIRST BEFORE WE SECURE THE REST.

NO ONE KNOWS OF THE CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGES TO BE FUNDS AS MY LATE FATHER DEPOSITED THEM CONFIDENTIALLY AND DIPLOMATICALLY AS FAMILY VALUABLES,SO NOT EVEN THE STORAGE HOUSE IS AWARE OF ITS CONTENTS TO BE CASH,SO PLEASE MR. NANUK,I NEED YOU TO KEEP THIS TO YOURSELF OK.NOW AS IT IS,I AM IN THE REPUBLIC OF SAO TOME AS I HAD TO MOVE OUT WITH MY MOTHERS BLESSING TO LOOK FOR A TRUST WORTHY PERSON TO ASSIST US CLAIM THIS PACKAGE AS IT IS NOT ADVISABLE TO RECEIVE THE PACKAGE IN AFRICA BECAUSE IT WILL NOT BE SAFE HEAR,MY MOTHER HAS DECIDED TO START A NEW LIFE WITH WE HER CHILDREN IN AMERICA OR CANADA,THAT IS WHY WE HAVE OPTED THAT THE PACKAGE BE RE-DIRECTED ABROAD AND NOT AFRICA.
I AND MY MOTHER HAVE AGREED TO GIVE YOU 30% OF THE TOTAL VALUE OF THE PACKAGE AS OUR PARTNER AND FRIEND AND WE ALSO HOPE TO INVEST THE REST OF THE FUNDS IN A VERY LUCRATIVE INVESTMENT IN YOUR COUNTRY WITH YOUR HELP AS WE DO NOT REALLY KNOW THE BUSINESS PROSPECTS OF CANADA,BUT WE KNOW THAT WITH THAT KIND OF MONEY,WE WILL LIVE A GOOD LIFE ABROAD.
JUST TO ALSO LET YOU KNOW,THIS PROJECT IS VERY SAFE,RISK FREE,DIPLOMATICALLY PROTECTED AND LEGAL SO YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE ANY WORRIES AS WE HOPE TO MEET YOU VERY SOON IN HAPPINESS AND CELEBRATION.

FOR NOW,I NEED YOU TO SEND TO ME YOUR DETAILS,PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN IMMEDIATELY SEND YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND DETAILS TO THE LONDON OFFICE AS OUR PARTNER SO THAT THE DOCUMENTATION AND DELIVERY PROCESS CAN START IMMEDIATELY AND ALSO,I WILL SEND TO YOU SOME DOCUMENTS TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE OUR PARTNER TO RECEIVE THE PACKAGE OK.
I HOPE AND BELIEVE THAT YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND ALL THAT I HAVE EXPLAINED AND HOPE THAT YOU ARE DEDICATED TILL WE MEET VERY SOON IN HAPPINESS AND CELEBRATION.

MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU

HOPE TO SEE YOU VERY SOON.

ANDREW.

Now to let the lad settle a tiny bit. Don't want him to think he can just snap his fingers and have my attention. Just wouldn't do.

DEAR MR. NANUK MALMUTE,
COMPLIMENTS OF THE DAY TO YOU,I BELIEVE YOU MUST HAVE RECEIVED MY MAIL OF YESTERDAY,I DO HOPE IT GOT TO YOU AS I NEED YOU TO BE DEDICATED IN YOUR RESPONSE,I KNOW YOU MUST HAVE A BUSY SCHEDULE BUT THIS PROJECT SHOULD BE ONE OF YOUR TOP PRIORITIES AT LEAST FOR NOW.
I WILL AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE TODAY,
REGARDS AND STAY BLESSED,
ANDREW.

DEAR MR. NANUK,
I BELIEVE THAT YOU MUST HAVE RECEIVED THE MAIL I SENT TO YOU FROM MT PERSONAL E-MAIL BOX AS THIS BOX IS FOR OUR FAMILY, (MY MOTHER AND SISTERS) I WAS ADVISED BY MY MUM TO SEND YOU A RESPONSE FROM MY PERSONAL BOX AS SHE DOES NOT WANT THE GIRLS TO KNOW TOO MUCH TILL YOU ARE IN CARE OF THE PACKAGES.I NEED YOU TO RESPOND AND TELL ME YOUR ANSWER AS THIS DELAY IS NOT GOOD FOR OUR FAMILY.I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU ARE WITH US OR NOT.
I WILL AWAIT YOUR FAST RESPONSE PLEASE.
REGARDS AND STAY BLESSED.
ANDREW.

Wolf Charters
Box 234
Bella Coola, B.C.
V0T1H0

November 28, 2005

Dear Andrew:

I just recieved your emails. It's a holiday in the US so I took some time to fly down to Chicago to visit with my family and the friend I mentioned in my previous email. I Finally got to fly the newest addition to our fleet. I've attached a photo taken this past summer when we were negotiating to accquire it. She cost a fortune but she's quite the performer. Good STOL (Short Take Off and Landing) performance. Costs less to operate than a jet but almost as fast and like a flying palace when it comes to comfort. There are a lot of wealthy business passengers out there who'll love to fly in this beauty.

I Attached a 1.5mb photo of a Pilatus PC-12

Yes, I am fully with you on this business matter. As I mentioned I am sometimes hard to contact since I cannot operate my satellite or data connection in flight. It affects the navigaiton equipment same as a cell phone does on an airliner except more so due to being in a smaller airplane with more wires closer together.

My address is above in the letterhead of this email. My mobile phone number is 00-1-604-233-WOLF. Remember however that this will be turned OFF when I am in the air. If sending land mail however you MUST wait for me to get back to British Columbia to pick the letters up. Best to communicate by email when possible.

We will also have to work out the details of the transportation of your family after the business part of the transaction is concluded. It would be best to work that out as soon as possible so I can submit it to my board of directors for approval. In essence it will be like any VIP (Very Important Persons) flight. The board will look at the number of passengers and cargo, calculate a weight and then assign an aircraft. Payment of the charter will be made on completion of the flight. I doubt I can arrange for more than one flight to London through Sao Tome and back so all details must be agreed upon ahead of time.

I'll arrange for a flight to go through Sao Tome. This will be no problem since many of our flights from South America to the Middle East stop over in either Sao Tome or Sierra Leone for fuel depending on the latitude of dparture in South America. While there I can deliver some cash for your family to make the arrangements to meet me. My expense account allows up to $65,000 US for this because many of our passengers do not have the correct currency on hand ahead of time. You can make reparations at the conclusion of the flight. After delivering some money to you I'll pick up the PIN numbers and retrieve the consignment in London. While I am doing this you can get your family ready for departure. It will take several days to arrange for the transfer of the consignment back through Sao Tome or where ever you wish me to pick up yourself and family so you should have them ready to go in time.

If this plan is agreeable let me know soon so I can start the arrangements for the flight, submit the request to the board and file flight plans with all the regulatory authorities. Remember however that any flight plan will be subject to weather conditons. There is also the matter of the necessiary travel papers. Having international permission to transport VIP passengers will smooth this somewhat but there are necessities that still must be met to pass through all the national boundries. I dare say this will be the most time consuming part of the business but can't be helped due to the terrorism threat everywhere today.

Sincerely,

Nanuk Malmute_____________________
C.E.O Wolf Charters

DEAR NANUK,
COMPLIMENTS OF THE DAY TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,I HOPE YOU HAD A VERY WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING CELEBRATION.I AM HAPPY AT YOUR RESPONSE AND DETAILS BUT I WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW SOME DETAILS FIRST.I NOTED THE PIC OF YOUR LATEST JET,IT IS VERY GOOD LOOKING AND I BELIEVE ITS A PERFORMER.
MR. NANUK,I FULLY UNDERSTAND YOUR SUGGESTIONS AS YOU HAVE STATED IN THIS MAIL,BUT I WOULD PREFER US TO DO IT LIKE THIS,NOW THE PACKAGES ARE IN LONDON,I HAD SOME TALKS WITH THE DIRECTOR OF THE STORAGE HOUSE AND I HAVE ALREADY TOLD HIM THAT WE HAVE MADE NEGOTIATIONS WITH OUR PARTNER IN CANADA/AMERICA,NOW MR. NANUK,WHAT I WANT US TO DO IS TO FIRST CLARE THE PACKAGES FROM THE LONDON OFFICE AND DELIVER THE PACKAGES TO A DIPLOMATIC AGENT IN CANADA.THIS WAS TOLD TO ME BY THE DIRECTOR THAT IT WILL BE POSSIBLE AS I WANT YOU TO MEET WITH THE DIPLOMATIC AGENT IN CANADA AFTER THE PACKAGES WOULD HAVE LEFT LONDON TO ARRIVE CANADA.
THIS WILL BE THE BEST OPTION AS I DO NOT WANT TO DISTURB YOUR SCHEDULE FOR NOW,I WANT US TO CO-OPERATE TO CLARE THE PACKAGE FROM THE LONDON STORAGE HOUSE AND MAKE A DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY TO THERE AGENT IN CANADA,THEN WHEN IT IS CONFIRMED THAT THE PACKAGES ARE SAFELY IN CANADA,YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY PHONE OR E-MAIL TO IMMEDIATELY COME OVER TO MEET WITH THE AGENT TO PICK UP THE PACKAGES,AFTER I HAVE CONFIRMED THAT YOU ARE IN CARE OF THE PACKAGES,YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY COME OVER TO PICK ME UP AS I ALREADY HAVE PAPERS TO TRAVEL,THE ONLY DELAY WE MIGHT HAVE IS TO ARRANGE PAPERS FOR MY SISTERS AS MY MOTHER ALSO HAS PAPERS TO TRAVEL.
WHEN WE MUST HAVE MEET,I WILL THEN OPEN THE PACKAGES WITH THE PIN CODE WITH YOU OR,IF NEED BE,I CAN SEND TO YOU THE PIN CODE TO OPEN IT FIRST SO THAT WE CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THE FUNDS TO FACILITATE THE ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE PAPERS FOR MY SISTERS.BUT IF IT WILL BE POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO BE IN CARE OF THE PACKAGES AND HOLD ON TILL I AM WITH YOU BEFORE WE OPEN THE PACKAGE,IT IS OK WITH ME.WHAT EVER THE CASE MAY BE,WE JUST HAVE TO CO-OPERATE FIRSTLY TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE IN CARE OF THE PACKAGES FIRST.
THIS IS WHAT I WANT US TO DO AND THIS IS THE PROCESS I WANT THIS PROJECT TO BE HANDLED.SO BEFORE YOU LET YOUR WORKER'S KNOW OF THIS PROJECT AND MY FAMILIES FLIGHT ARRANGEMENTS,WE NEED TO CLARE AND MOVE THE PACKAGES OUT OF LONDON TO CANADA,CONFIRM THAT THE PACKAGES HAVE ARRIVED CANADA,YOU MEET UP WITH THE DIPLOMATIC AGENT IN CANADA,CLARE AND RECEIVE THE PACKAGES FROM HIM,SAFELY KEEP IT IN YOUR CARE AND COME OVER TO PICK ME UP.ONCE I AND YOU MEET UP,WE WILL THEN START MAKING ARRANGEMENTS FOR MY MOTHER AND MY SISTERS TO MOVE THEM OVER TO CANADA.
I HAVE NOTED YOUR ADDRESS AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER,BUT I TRIED CALLING YOU TODAY AND THE ANSWER I GOT WAS THAT THE LINE IS NOT IN SERVICE,IF I MAY ASK WHAT DOES THE WOLF IN YOUR NUMBER STAND FOR AS IN WHAT NUMBNESS DO THEY STAND FOR,I NEED TO BE CLEARED IN THIS ASPECT AS I NEED TO TALK TO YOU URGENTLY.00-1-604-233-WOLF,DOES THE WOLF STAND FOR 9653?PLEASE CLARIFY THIS,BUT FOR THE MAIN TIME I WILL KEEP ON SENDING YOU MAILS.
ANY WAY,I HAVE ALREADY SENT YOUR DETAILS TO THE LONDON OFFICE AND INSTRUCTED THEM THAT YOU ARE MY PARTNER AND FRIEND TO RECEIVE THE PACKAGES IN CANADA AFTER THEY MUST HAVE CLEARED AND TRANSPORTED THE PACKAGES OUT OF THE LONDON STORAGE HOUSE TO CANADA.DOCUMENTATION AND CLEARING/DELIVERY PROCESSES ARE ALREADY IN PROGRESS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.
I WANT TO EASE THIS PROJECT FOR YOU SO THAT YOU WOULD NOT NEED TO GO TO LONDON OK,ONCE THE PACKAGES ARE IN CANADA,IT WILL BE EASY FOR YOU TO PICK IT UP AND COME OVER TO PICK ME UP OK.
IN MY NEXT MAIL,I WILL SEND TO YOU SOME VERY VITAL PAPERS OF PROOF BY E-MAIL ATTACHMENT,YOU WILL HOLD THIS AS PROOF THAT MY FAMILY HAS CONTACTED YOU AND THAT YOU ARE OUR PARTNER TO CLARE AND RECEIVE THE PACKAGES,PLEASE RE-CONFIRM YOUR PHONE NUMBER CLEARLY AS I NEED TO ALWAYS TRY TO GET YOU ON PHONE TO CHECK YOUR E-MAIL FOR MORE UPDATES.I WILL GET A SECURED NUMBER FOR YOU TO ALSO CALL ME ON IN MY NEXT MAIL OK.
ANDREW.

Wolf Charters
Box 234
Bella Coola, B.C.
V0T1H0

November 28, 2005

Andrew:

Sorry to take so long but I just flew the pipeline run. Each month we fly a pipeline engineer from Valdez to the North Slope in a Jet Ranger. It's a Grueling 800 mile 3 day flight in a noisy helicopter through some of the most forbidding landscape in the world. I don't trust that flight to anyone but myself. We lost two pilots and helicopter three years ago along with the engineer. They crashed into a mountainside in a blizzard in temperatures of -40 Fahrenheit. They lived for four days but nobody could get through to help them because of the 75 kt wind and blowing snow. By the time help arrived they had been attacked by bears and only a few body parts were left to recover.

If that's the way you want to transact this deal then it's fine with me. I merely assumed that with so much cash on line you would want to take advantage of the security that a direct personal transfer with armed escort would provide. We do many courier flights a year and are licensed and bonded for this type of transaction.

I do however see your point. Somtimes the best security is to look like you do not need security. My security chief has drummed this into my head over and over. I guess I tend to take the paranoid view and don't feel safe when carrying a large amount of cash unless I either have an armed guard present or my carbon fiber Browning 9mm on my person. I guess it's just a matter of personal style. Some want to deal with a problem directly and others like the subtle approach.

It's settled then. You will make the arrangements for transporting the consignment to Canada and when it's secure we will arrange for getting you and your family safely out of Africa. Please send me the documents we will need for this transaction.

You are correct about the numbers. It is 9563. Oops! I mixed them up a little. I don't know why there was a problem connecting to my phone since it is a satallite phone supposededly able to send and recieve from all over the globe. Of course this isn't always the case. The damned thing won't work half of the time due to low signal strength. I've recieved a number of calls since your last email however so I am at a loss as to what the problem should be.

It isn't too unusual for my phone to not get adequate signal strength when I am above the Arctic Circle since there the satellite is below the horizon. You should however have gotten a message stating that the number you called was currently "out of range". Please call the number again and take careful note of the EXACT message. Write it down if necessiary and email it to me so I can contact my satellite telephone provider. With the EXACT message they can troubleshoot the connection and hopefully fix the problem.

Hopefully this is only a momentary thing. I am going on a business trip to Antigua and then to Columbia soon so maybe the damned telephone will work down there. Here's hoping it does. (NOT!!! )

Sincerely,

C.E.O Wolf Charters

DEAR MR. NANUK,
COMPLIMENTS OF THE DAY TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND HOW ARE THINGS WITH YOU?I HOPE FINE,IT IS IN DEED VERY PLEASANT TO FINALLY RECEIVE YOUR MAIL AS I WAS BEGINNING TO GET WORRIED,WHAT A HECTIC JOB YOU HAVE TRAVELLING ALL THE TIME,I HOPE YOU PRAY A LOT AS WE CAN ONLY GET TOTAL GUIDANCE FROM THE LORD.ANY WAY I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND I AM GLAD THAT YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THIS OPTION TO TRANSACT THIS PROJECT AS I KNOW YOU ARE ALWAYS VERY BUSY AND IT WILL EVEN BE MORE CONVENIENT FOR US TO DIPLOMATICALLY DELIVER THE PACKAGES OUT OF LONDON TO CANADA AND FROM CANADA,YOU WILL PICK UP THE PACKAGES TO YOUR CARE.
ONCE I HAVE CONFIRMED THAT THE PACKAGES ARE WITH YOU,THEN YOU CAN PICK ME UP AND WE MOVE ON FROM THERE,BUT PLEASE NANUK,I KNOW YOU ARE A VERY BUSY MAN,BUT AT THIS STAGE OF THIS PROJECT NOW,YOU HAVE TO TRY TO ACCESS YOUR MAIL ALWAYS BECAUSE AS SOON AS THE PACKAGES ARE CLEARED FOR DELIVERY OUT OF LONDON,I NEED YOU TO KNOW THE EXACT TIME IT WILL ARRIVE CANADA SO THAT YOU WILL NOT WAIST ANY MORE TIME TO FLY TO CANADA TO PICK IT UP FAST,I JUST NEED YOU TO CHECK YOUR MAIL ALWAYS OK,I WILL ALSO KEEP ON TRYING YOUR NUMBER AS I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU AND TALK TO YOU.
ANY WAY,AS OF SOME DAYS AGO,I SENT YOUR DETAILS TO THE LONDON OFFICE AND I HAVE RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION THAT IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AND VERIFIED.DOCUMENTATION PROCESSES HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE THAT YOU ARE THE NOMINATED PARTNER OF MY FAMILY AND I EXPECT THAT THE DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY OF THE PACKAGES WILL BE MADE BY THIS WEEKEND OR SOMETIME NEXT WEEK.I AM STILL AWAITING A CONFIRMATION FROM THE LONDON OFFICE.
BUT FOR NOW,IN THIS MAIL ARE TWO VERY VITAL DOCUMENTS,THESE DOCUMENTS SHOW THAT MY FAMILY HAS CONTACTED YOU AND THEY ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE OUR NOMINATED PARTNER TO CLARE AND RECEIVE THE PACKAGES ON OUR BEHALF,I HAVE ATTACHED THEM VIA E-MAIL ATTACHMENT SO I EXPECT YOU TO PRINT THEM OUT AND KEEP IT FOR YOUR EYES ONLY OK.
I DO HOPE THAT I CAN GET YOU ON PHONE AS I REALLY NEED TO TALK TO YOU,I WILL KEEP ON TRYING,WHEN EXACTLY ARE YOU GOING ON YOUR TRIP TO ANTIGUA AND COLUMBIA,I NEED TO KNOW AS IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO PICK UP THE PACKAGES WHEN THEY MUST HAVE ARRIVED CANADA,PLEASE CONFIRM THIS TO ME OK.
AS SOON AS I GET A CONFIRMATION FROM THE LONDON OFFICE OF THE DELIVERY,I WILL LET YOU KNOW,I ALSO SENT YOUR E-MAIL TO THE LONDON STORAGE HOUSE,SO YOU MIGHT BE CONTACTED BY E-MAIL OR PHONE AS THE CASE MAY BE.I BELIEVE ALL IS WELL WITH YOUR FAMILY AND I REALLY HOPE TO MEET YOU ALL VERY SOON.I HAVE TOLD MY MOTHER OF THE PROGRESS AND SHE IS IN VERY HIGH HOPE THAT WE WILL ALL BE TOGETHER FOR THE CHRISTMAS OR EVEN LONG BEFORE THEN.THIS WILL BE A VERY GREAT JOY FOR MY FAMILY.
I WILL AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE AS WE NEED TO BE IN CONTACT ALL THE TIME NOW.
YOUR FRIEND AND PARTNER,
ANDREW.

Wolf Charters
Box 234
Bella Coola, B.C.
V0T1H0
December 2, 2005

Andrew,

Yes, it is hectic but it's something I've wanted to do my whole life. As a child I used to hang out at the local airport offering to wash airplanes for rides. Even if I didn't score a ride I still got a thrill just touching a real airplane. Now I fly them for a living. Nothing could be better.

I'll be departing Anchorage on Monday. I should be back before thursday at the latest if everyting goes Ok. Believe me a lot of people are praying that this delivery gets where it's supposed to go and not where it isn't supposed to go.

I'm afraid you will have to resend the attachments from your previous email. They didn't fully open when I downloaded them. I only got half the document. See Attached: "Copy_Of_Drug_Certificate.jpg". Used a photo editor to cut half the image off.

In case any emergency comes up here is a secondary email you can reach me at. It is the address of my chief of security Ender Wiggin. Don't worry he is 100% loyal. I've known him since I was Comandant of Command School (a junior Air Force auxillary) when he was 12 years old. If I had thought of Ender Wiggin earlier I might have baited with the character Colonel Graf Laughing There is no better or more loyal security professional anywhere. Feel free to contact him if need arises. I'll instruct him to forward the information to me immediately without viewing it unless I specify for him to read it. Use the code phrase "Fuller Shite" in the subject line of the email so he knows it's confidential. Contact: [email protected]

Pleast try to take note of any messages you recieve when trying to call me. I need the EXACT message to pass on to my satellite phone provider so we can get to the bottom of the telephone problem.

Sincerely,

C.E.O Wolf Charters

This goes my first bait.

Last edited by MattNW on Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:12 am; edited 2 times in total
NightStalker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've got to get him off script, fellow baiter! Very Happy

fuck your mama up the hole you came from then fuck her in her lady pipe like i would you will dieeeeeeeeeeeee mamafuker - UBEKE TODOME

Baits so far: 1 - Ubeke Todome - 1 In Progress
Co - Baits: 1 In Progress
Today Lad Vampire stats: 7 images, (7 active, 0 faltering, 0 suffering, 0 dead). 8049 loaded (7.7/s), 6 failed. 347.271 MB total (333.928 KB/s)
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was waiting for the first request for money to do that. Now I think Mr Malmute is going to be delayed in Columbia. This forum is members only isn't it?

That's why I set up my security chief and getting ready to introduce my secretary Miz Carlotta "Lotta" Titz . Laughing

Also just got contacted by the "London Office". Oh, and it looks like the lad screwed up the documents again. Cut off the bottom last time. Now gonna cut vertically.
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I begin to let him see Nanuk's true colors. Looks like he has an income on the side. Laughing

ATTN:Mr.Nanuk Malmute, TEL:1-604-233-9653 GOOD DAY.
I am Dr. John Benson from I.D.S financial services in isles of man,i am contacting you upon instructions from one of our clients Mr Andrew Kobe and family. Your contact information has been forwarded to us and we are instructed to make contact with you based on a consignment(FAMILY VALUABLES)of there's with us of which he said you are there beneficiary and sole trustee to claim it.
Consequent upon this new development you are hereby advised to correspond to us promptly and pay the delivery fee of $900 as it has been established that you and your partner have agreed for the consignments to be diplomatically delivered to Canada and await your arrival to meet up with one of our agents for the final pick up.
Please,also note that there is an outstanding storage fee from December of 2004 till date,you are also advised to pay this after you have received the packages as agreed by our storage manager and Mr Andrew Kobe. Please note that you are requested to tender the documents of claim from Mr. Andrew Kobe as it has been confirmed that the documents have been sent to you via e-mail attachment.
You are advised to send the delivery fee to our regional manager, Name Mr Efe Eriga Izu. Location London united kingdom. Kindly get back to us today as we intend the delivery to start immediately for arrival to Canada on Monday the 5th of December 2005. Thank you and hope to serve you better.
Dr. John Benson.
I.D.S INTERNATIONAL SERVICES A DIVISION OF OPTIMUM SECURITIES AND DEPT RECONCILIATION SERVICES
62 GARRIC HOUSE CIRCULAR ROAD DOUGLAS ISLES OF MAN UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL : +44 7040101617

Wolf Charters
Box 234
Bella Coola, B.C.
V0T1H0
December 4, 2005

Dr. Benson,

I am in reciept of you email. So far there has been a delay in the required documents. They didn't scan properly or something and were incomplete. I emailed Andrew who resent them but they are still corrupted. See attachment 1 and 2.

I will be going down to Antigua and then to Columbia on a business trip early tomorrow morning. I will return on Thursday if everything goes well. Please notify me of the total amount due for the storage and delivery so I can submit it to my accounting department for prompt payment. It will save everyone much time and trouble to just pay all fees up front.

Sincerely,

C.E.O. Wolf Charters

DEAR NANUK,
I HAVE JUST RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND I AM SORRY FOR THE CUT IN DOCUMENTS,MAYBE I DID NOT ATTACH IT WELL.IN THIS MAIL,I HAVE ATTACHED THEM AGAIN,I DO HOPE IT COMES OUT VERY WELL THIS TIME.I HAVE ALSO RECEIVED A MAIL FROM THE LONDON OFFICE THAT THE CLARANCE HAS BEEN APPROVED AND THE PACKAGES SET FOR DELIVERY.I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT WE WILL NEED TO PAY A DELIVERY FEE OF ABOUT $900 TO FACILITATE THE ARRIVAL OF THE PACKAGES TO CANADA BY MONDAY.
I WAS TOLD YOU HAVE BEEN CONTACTED,PLEASE HAVE YOU BEEN CONTACTED,AS I NEED TO KNOW,NANUK,I DO NOT HAVE $900 AT MY POSSESSION AS AT NOW,I NEED YOU TO ASSIST ME PAY FOR THE DELIVERY AND AS SOON AS THE PACKAGES ARE IN YOUR CARE,I WILL PAY YOU BACK WHAT EVER YOU SPENT OK,WE HAVE TO CO-OPERATE NOW AS I AND MY FAMILY FULLY DEPEND ON THE PROGRESS OF THIS PROJECT.
I WILL AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE NOW SO THAT I KNOW WHAT TO RESPOND TO THE LONDON OFFICE.WE NEED THE PACKAGES TO BE IN CANADA BY MONDAY SO THAT YOU CAN PICK THEM UP AS SOON AS YOU ARRIVE FROM YOUR TRAVELS.
HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON,
ANDREW.

A victim almost eager to pay fees. Gotta be like a dream come true.

Wolf Charters
Box 234
Bella Coola, B.C.
V0T1H0

December 6, 2005

Andrew,

I recieved an email from Dr. Benson. I asked him for the total cost of shipping and storage so I can send the whole amount right away. Expecting a reply from him any time now.

The damned documents didn't download right again. What are you using to send them with? It looks your scanner is on the fritz. I informed Dr. Benson of the problem with the documents. Hopefully we can get that straightened out soon.

I had to leave early for Antigua. I recieved a call from my client in Columbia and they said they'll have my balls if I don't get there pronto to pick up the cargo. Made for a long night flight. Weather was crappy too. Icing aloft in BC and a storm system over Florida. Just my luck.

I called my satellite phone provider and they keep giving me the runaround. I HAVE to have the EXACT message so they can trouble shoot the connection. Otherwise they won't do a damned thing. Lousy customer service if you ask me.

I've asked Dr. Benson to send me the total cost of shipping and storage. It should expedite matters if we just pay everything up front. Is there any way I can get the weight of the package? It will help to know that before we pick it up. As soon as he replies I'll submit the total cost to the accounting department for payment. It should be approved in a matter of hours or less.

Sincerely,

C.E.O Wolf Charters

DEAR NANUK,
COMPLIMENTS OF THE DAY TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.I HAVE JUST RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND VERY SORRY FRO THE LATE RESPONSE AS THE INTERNET WAS NOT GOOD IN MY AREA.I HOPE AND BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE MAINTAINING CONTACT WITH DR. BENSON,I NEED YOU TO FOLLOW ALL HIS INSTRUCTIONS AS I WANT YOU TO BE IN CARE OF THE PACKAGES AS SOON AS YOU ARRIVE FROM YOUR TRIP.MY MOTHER IS REALLY HAPPY OF THE PROGRESS AND SHE CAN'T WAIT TO START A NEW LIFE IN AMERICA OR CANADA.I AM ALREADY SET AND AWAITING YOU TO COME OVER TO PICK ME UP,MY MOOD IS VERY HAPPY.
I TRIED CALLING YOU ALL WEEKEND AND ALL I RECEIVED FROM THE PHONE WAS THAT THIS NUMBER IS NOT IN SERVICE,I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN GIVE ME ANOTHER NUMBER TO CONTACT YOU WITH AS I INTEND TALKING TO YOU AND HEARING YOUR KIND VOICE,PLEASE IN YOUR RESPONSE TRY TO GIVE ME ANOTHER NUMBER OK.I HAVE ATTACHED THE DOCUMENTS AGAIN AND I HOPE THEY COME OUT WELL THIS TIME.
BLESS YOU,AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE,
ANDREW.

ATTN:: MR. Nanuk Malmute.
In response to your mail of 5th DEC 2005.you are required to pay a total of $1,300 for the immediate delivery of your packages due for Canada,$900 for the delivery fee and $400 for clearance and international non inspection sticker.The storage fee that is owed amounts to a total of $20,000,you will bring this amount when you meet with our agent in Canada for the pick up.As soon as you have inspected and received your packages,you will tender this outstanding fee to our agent as we came to an agreement with your partner Mr Andrew Kobe that you must first of all see and receive the packages before this outstanding storage fee is paid.
As soon as we confirm the delivery fee,a delivery agent will be instructed to make an immediate delivery of your packages to Canada and await your arrival for the final pick up by you.The documents have been noted and it has been finally established that you are the partner of Mr. Andrew Kobe and family.The payment of the delivery should be sent directly to the regional manager by western union money transfer. Mr. EFE ERIGA IZU. LOCATION LONDON UNITED KINGDOM.
We await your prompt response as we do hope for a fast delivery and arrival of the agent to Canada 24 hours after we have confirmed the payment. Regards and hope to serve you better. Dr. John Benson. I.D.S INTERNATIONAL SERVICES A DIVISION OF OPTIMUM SECURITIES AND DEPT RECONCILIATION SERVICES 62 GARRIC HOUSE CIRCULAR ROAD DOUGLAS ISLES OF MAN UNITED KINGDOM. TEL : +44 7040101617

DEAR NANUK,
COMPLIMENTS OF THE DAY TO YOU.I HAVE BEEN AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE AS I HAVE RECEIVED A MAIL FROM DR. BENSON THAT YOU ARE NOT RESPONDING AS EXPECTED,I TOLD THEM THAT YOU WHERE OUT ON A BUSINESS TRIP HOPING TO COME BACK BY THURSDAY.PLEASE RESPOND TO ME SO THAT I KNOW THAT ALL IS WELL.I ALSO NEED YOU TO GIVE ME ANOTHER NUMBER TO CONTACT YOU WITH AS THIS LINE IS NOT RESPONDING,ALL I HEAR IS THAT THE LINE IS NOT IN SERVICE,PLEASE LET ME CONTACT YOU WITH ANOTHER NUMBER OK.
AWAITING YOUR REPLY,
ANDREW.

Wolf Charters
Box 234
Bella Coola, B.C.
V0T1H0

December 6, 2005

Andrew,

I'm not sure what Dr. Benson means by "not responding as expected". I just flew down to Antigua then to Columbia and back. I would expect one to be pretty tired after that flight but Dr. Benson may have a different reaction. Tell him to flog a leaky inertial seperator on his number 2 engine for almost 10,000 miles without a flameout and see if his ass isn't draggon.

My trip went very well thank you for asking. The weather was shit all the way there and back and there was one Coast Guard chopper that almost got in the way. Right now I'm sitting in Chicago looking at a 737 that is stuck in the snow beside the runway. It's beginning to look like I'll be here the rest of the night. Howling blizzard over the Midwest US and it's getting worse by the minute. They are thinking about closing the airport for the night because they can't keep the runways clear of snow and ice.

Forget the phone number I sent you. I threw the piece of crap phone out of the window over Indianapolis where the damned satellite telephone company is based. I hope it hit that jerk off factory representative, Mr. "I need the exact message" on the head. Maybe now they'll replace the piece of shit with something that works. I'll inform you when I get the new one up and working.

Nevertheless I kept the telephone off during my visit to Columbia. My client down there gets nervous when I take calls while we are doing business. Stupid Greenpeace Cessna 152 flew over while we were loading cargo and I though I was going to get shot then and there. Ortega needs to hire some less jumpy goons. One bullet into the gas tank of the King Air and it would have been snowing down in Columbia like it is in Chicago now Ha ha.

Tell Dr. Benson I will get in touch with him as soon as I make it back to Bella Coola. He did want this thing taken care of discreetly didn't he? Well for that I will need to withdraw the $22,600 in a couple of transactions so the board doesn't get wind of it. I will have to clear it through Ender Wiggin but that shouldn't be much of a problem. Just a few routine forms to fill out. I'll let you know about them when I talk to Ender. I pay him to keep up to date on things like that.

Sincerely,

C.E.O Wolf Charters

Got another ready to go at 04:00 in the morning. Looks like Andrew is getting into something much bigger than scamming. Twisted Evil
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My next email. Looks like my character is getting tired sitting around in Chicago in the snow. Or maybe he's sampled some of his cargo. I keep forgetting to change the date in my letterhead. Gotta keep up on that but it seems they don't notice.

Wolf Charters
Box 234
Bella Coola, B.C.
V0T1H0

December 9, 2005

Andrew,

Just checked the documments you sent last time. One got through OK but the oher was cut off again. YOU NEED A NEW SCAMMER. Let me know when you get a good scanner and wecan complete threstofthis deal.

It's almost 04:19 Central Time and I'm still sittting in the Chicago Midway airport lounge. The whole fucking place is cloesed down untilmorning. They closed it after an airliner slid offthe runway. I landed only a few minutes before they did. Had to use reversers almost the whole runway. Somebody sleeeping at the snowplow.

Asshole security guard came by a few minutes ago to say sleeping isn't allowed in the lounge. Like I'm going to go out into the streets of Chicago with a briefcase with over $2.5 million dollars in it and hunt for a hotel in the middle of a fucking blizzard. Idiot guard must be on drugs.

I've attached the document that didn't scanright. Loks like you have a bad vidcon tube in the scanner or dont know how to operate it. It'll cost as much ass whole new scanner so your best bet is to hit the CircuitCity store tomrrorrow. At leas you won't be wading through 10 inches of snow to get there.

Shit, gotta get somesleep. Guess I'lll have todoss down in the back of the kingair.

Sincerely,

C.E.O Wolf Charters

DEAR MR. NANUK,
IT HAS FINALLY COME TO MY UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF TRANSACTING THIS PROJECT WITH I AND MY FAMILY.I HAVE MADE CONTACT WITH A NEW PARTNER WHO IS WILLING TO ACT FAST AND DEDICATED LY.PLEASE BEAR WITH MY FAMILY AS WE INTEND TO FINALISE THIS PROJECT BY THIS WEEK OR NEXT.
REGARDS,
ANDREW.

Oops. Maybe I overdid it with the "new scammer" and "04:19 central time" jabs. Or maybe it's time for a good slap and another dangle of cash in large amounts.

Wolf Charters
Box 234
Bella Coola, B.C.
V0T1H0

December 10, 2005

Andrew,

I'm sorry you feel that way. I hope your new partner can help you out but remember that if you had taken my advice from the start you would already be here in Bella Coola with your money and family. A cuban cigar in one hand and a rolled up $100 bill in the other. Remember that you contacted me.

I'm not going to fuck around with a thousand here and two or three hundred there. I have employees I pay for that shit. I'm used to doing business in the millions. I don't have time to play little boy games.

I could have used a good man on some of my runs but it seems you are still too young for that kind of business. Your choice I guess. It isn't my fault you don't know how to operate a scanner or attach a file to an email. I just wish you had told me about this other partner before I got the $26,000 out of the bank.

It seems we have come a long way but if you want to go it alone then my best wishes to you, your mother and sisters. Just be careful. There are a lot of guys out there who will eat a young inexperienced fool like you for lunch and not bat an eye.

If you need help don't hesitate to ask. I'll still help out if I can but don't think I'm going to be pissy assing around with you. If you don't get conned out of your $19.6 million feel free to drop by if you pass through Bella Coola and say hello. Maybe we can have a drink together.

Good Luck,

C.E.O. Wolf Charters

now one to "Dr." Benson.

Wolf Charters
Box 234
Bella Coola, B.C.
V0T1H0

December 10, 2005

Dr. Benson,

It seems Andrew Kobe has other plans. He says he has another partner and doesn't want to deal with me. I wish him luck. Please look after his package carefully. I'm afraid Andrew isn't capable of good judgement when it comes to financial matters and has fallen in with people who may do him harm or steal his valuables. Too bad because I had the $26,000 ready to go. If he isn't taken for all his inheritance please refer him back to me as I will still help out if possible.

I will try to retrieve the first payment I have already sent but if it arrives please let me know and we will make arrangements to have it returned to my airline.

Oh, and while I'm thinking of it. Please get the boy a good scanner. His is a piece of crap.

Sincerely,

C.E.O. Wolf Charters

Hopefully this will get things back on track.

DEAR NANUK,

I HAVE JUST RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND I AM STILL VERY CONFUSED.PLEASE ADVICE ME BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO MAKE A MISTAKE,ALL PAPERS ARE IN YOUR NAME ALREADY AND IT WILL TAKE MORE ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS TO GET IN ANOTHER BENEFICIARY,TO BE FRANK WITH YOU,I DO NOT REALLY WANT TO USE THIS NEW CONTACT AS MY MOTHER STILL WANTS US TO FINALISE ALL WITH YOU.

IF YOU ARE REALLY SERIOUS TO ASSIST I AND MY FAMILY,THEN MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR THE DELIVERY AS I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY THE LONDON OFFICE THAT YOU ARE NOT ACTING DEDICATED LY.

PLEASE RESPOND WITH SOME ADVICE AND ASSURANCE THAT YOU ARE STILL WITH US,JUST SEND THE DELIVERY FEE FIRST OF ALL AS I WANT THE PACKAGES TO BE IN CANADA A.S.A.P

AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE TODAY,

ANDREW.

PS. I NEED TO TALK TO YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE FOR REAL,SEND ME A NUMBER TO CALL YOU ON.

ATTN:Mr.Nanuk Malmute,

TEL:1-604-233-9653

GOOD DAY.

I am in receipt of your mail of 10 DEC 2005,in response to this,i would
like to assure you that all papers are already and still remain in your
name,change is and will not be necessary now due to the fact that the
international non inspection sticker is already in your name.To move
on,i request that you furnish me with the details of the western union
payment you have made to the regional manager, MR. EFE ERIGA IZU.

As soon as this is confirmed,the delivery will be made,i will make
contact with Mr. Andrew Kobe immediately to assure him that we must move on with you for the delivery to be effected without delay.I await your prompt response.

Thank you and hope to serve you better.

Dr. John Benson.
I.D.S INTERNATIONAL SERVICES A DIVISION OF OPTIMUM
SECURITIES AND DEPT RECONCILIATION SERVICES
62 GARRIC HOUSE CIRCULAR ROAD
DOUGLAS ISLES OF MAN
UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL : +44 7040101617

This is better. Looks like all the lad needed was a good slap. Time to let him stew for a couple days.
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just couldn't help it. I came up with this plot twist last night and it was too funny not to try. I'm pretending that my character has suspected a business rival as sending the emails in revenge for a practical joke years ago. Let's see what this digs up. Laughing

Wolf Charters
Box 234
Bella Coola, B.C.
V0T1H0

December 12, 2005

Andrew,

If you are confused then I am even more confused. I just arrived from my home in Coldfoot Alaska to find your email. You had me believe that you were through doing business with me.

I'm not sure what you mean by saying I am not acting dedicatedly. To show my confusion I will chronicle what has happened so far. YOU contacted ME to ask for help. I offered to drop everything and fly to Sao Tome, hand you $65,000 USD cash to grease the diplomatic wheels so you and your family could come to Canada with me. From there I was prepared to make a very expensive flight to the UK to retrieve your inheritance, pay all fees up front and stop back in Sao Tome to pick your mother and sisters up then fly all of you on a LUXURY JET FIT FOR ROYALTY to Canada where you would reimburse me for only the fees I paid the storage facility in the UK.

You didn't want to do it that way. You said you would arrange for the package to be shipped to Canada on your own but asked me to pay for the shipping and storage. I agreed to this and contacted the person in charge of the storage facility and inquired about the cost of everything willing to pay $26,000 USD to cover the shipping and fees at once.

Next I go on a short business trip and when I return from that I find you have another partner and do not need my help. Now you are telling me I am not dedicated to this transaction. From what I have seen it is YOU who are not dedicated to this transaction. I have bent over backward to accomodate you yet every thing I suggest you refuse including payment which you say you cannot make yourself. In other words you ask for money and when I offer to pay it you refuse.

Next I am nickled and dimed to death. I have to wire a couple hundred here and a thousand there. I ask if I can pay all fees up front and suddenly I AM NOT ACTING DEDICATEDLY. From here it looks as if you and Dr. Benson are conspiring to waste MY time.

In addition I was considering offering you a very high paying job when you reached Canada. I do not hire people lightly. I expect an employee to work for me with dedication and full diligence and in return I pay them well more than any other airline would even think of paying so that I can be certain they are fully loyal to me. I have been in this business for more than twenty years and have brought this business from a single employee, (myself) and one airplane, (an old broken down De Havilland Beaver) to 40 airplanes of all types (including luxury business jets) and over 760 employees.

NOW TELL ME THE TRUTH!!! IS THIS RED FROM POSSOM CREEK???

Red if this is you you old cocksucker then I offer my sincere appology for bombing your office with pig shit. It was done in a moment of sophmorian stupidity as a JOKE!!! I never intended the bag of shit to break through the roof and hit you and Sally Mae when you were making love. If you weren't such a tightwad who never repairs his buildings, that bag of pig shit wouldn't have broken through that shack you call an air charter office.

Now end this joke and fess up. I thought we were even last summer when I sent that rich Greek guy your way. Didn't he pay you??

I'M SORRY!!!!!!!

Oh, and congratulations on finally getting a computer. Who did you steal it from??

P.S. TELL SALLY MAE I'M SORRY TOO and that I have informed Carlotta to send her a check for $2,500 to pay for that dress I ruined.

Sincerely,

C.E.O. Wolf Charters

Now one to Dr. Benson. Gotta make it look lilke I'm mistaken.

Wolf Charters
Box 234
Bella Coola, B.C.
V0T1H0

December 12, 2005

"Dr. Benson",

Red you old pig fucker. I know it's you pulling this shit on me. Read the message I sent to Andrew who I know is really you using another email address. I SAID I WAS SORRY FOR BOMBING YOU AND SALLE MAE WITH PIG SHIT. NOW STOP THIS STUPID CHARADE AND WE'LL FORGET EVERYTHING!!!

Shit, one practical joke and I catch hell for fifteen years. Now stop it and confess. Also, who the hell taught you to open two email accounts. None of those yokels you hire has a beggars ounce of knowing enough about computers to teach you that. Did you hire that faggot male secretary I fired last month? If you did I hope you pay him more than a case of wiskey and $50 a week.

P.S. You gotta admit it was funny. I wish I had a camera to take a picture of the two of you naked with pig shit all over you staring up through that hole in the roof. I know you would have done the same to me if that piece of junk you call an airplane would fly long enough to make it here from Possom Creek. Ya old fart. Get in touch with me and we'll get drunk and laid (maybe not necessiarily in that order).

Sincerely,

C.E.O. Wolf Charters

I will of course apologize like crazy when I find it wasn't Red pulling my leg. Pat, Slap, Pat, Slap Twisted Evil
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought it was over after that. No answer for some days and I thought those last emails were a little over the top but finally this came. Now the fun can begin. Twisted Evil

Subject: RESPONSE, SMART GUY, I LIKE THAT

DEAR NANUK,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY,I HOPE THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME AS MY REAL NAME IS ANDERSON.I LIKE YOU,YOU SEEM TO BE VERY SMART AND IF YOU ARE WILLING TO CO-OPERATE WITH ME,WE CAN MAKE A LOT OF MONEY.I HAVE LOTS OF IDEAS THAT WE CAN SHARE TOGETHER TO MAKE LOTS OF MONEY,SO LONG AS I CAN TRUST YOU.I KNOW I AM NOT A SAINT,BUT I WILL NEVER STEAL FROM SOMEONE OR KILL ANYBODY,I JUST TRY TO USE MY COMMON SENSE TO MAKE MONEY IN THE BEST WAY I CAN.
Not gonna believe that for a second

IF YOU ARE WILLING TO TALK TO ME I CAN CALL YOU,SO LONG AS YOU GIVE ME A GOOD NUMBER TO CONTACT YOU ON.IF WE CO-OPERATE WELL,WE CAN DO A LOT OF BUSINESS AND SHARE IT 50/50.WHEN YOU ARE READY TO TALK TO ME,LET ME KNOW OK.SMART GUY,I LIKE THAT.

REGARDS,

ANDERSON

Haven't thought up a respectable reply yet but I'll post it when I do but I finally got them off script. Now to start throwing in some plot twists. IP# hasn't changed so I'm possibly still dealing with the original lad.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic