SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Published Post

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ug the Barbarian
Account closed at users request

Location: Great Britain Sanity: Flaming penguins Drinks: Beer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Although I'm now no longer stranger to baiting, this is the first time I've actually managed to get one published. The original came from a post submitted

http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55728&highlight=warning

Quote:
Dear Mr Lekan,

My name is Dougal Maguire. I have had your email passed onto me from a friend who informed me that you are helping to claim back money duped from unsuspecting people by Nigerian scammers.

Last September I sent by Western Union �4,500 in supposed legal fee to a Mr Dan George acting as barrister for Mrs Anita Nickolas.

I was wondering if you would be able to assist me in recovering the money?

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
Dear dougal
why iam trying to reach those,who lost money to this,fraudsters is because i am trying to help,but you have to get an attorney which we will get in nigeria.you have to state the business transacted with them before you lost it

Quote:
Mr Dan George was acting on behalf of a woman who contacted me orginally. The woman, Mrs Anita Nickolas said that she wanted to transfer money out of Nigeria from her dead husbands account before she died. She stated she would be willing to pay for assistance. She put me in contact with Mr Dan George who after some brief correspondence, asked me to pay the legal fees for Mrs Nickolas as she was in hopsital at the time.

I was asked to Western Union the money, �4,500 to him. Despite numerous emails afterwards I have been unable to contact either Mrs Anita Nickolas or Mr Dan George.

Is this enough information?

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
Dear dougal,
you will need an and to get one in nigeria cost $1700 but from the help of the government you will have to pay half ofthe legal fee.if they are charged to court all you have to do is give your full information then we will send the amount lost to you as soon as possible

Quote:
Finally! I have been waiting so long to get justice I had given up all hope of seeing my money returned.

Please supply exactly what information you require to arrange the atorney

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
Dear dougal
please mr dougal contact this attorney [email protected]
he is the one handling your case.it will be easier if you tell him all that happened\
thanks

Quote:
I have been asked to contact you from Inspector James Williams and asked to provide information to you as to my circumstance. Please could you inform me as to what information you require.

Thank you

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
Dear Mr maguire
i was inform by the efcc to handle as a client involved in a case of dupe it would have been easier if we chat on telephone or online please inform on when you will be online.you will have to give me your full information and how you lost to the scammers
Attorney mikel
District chambers

Quote:
Mr Dan George was acting on behalf of a woman who contacted me orginally. The woman, Mrs Anita Nickolas said that she wanted to transfer money out of Nigeria from her dead husbands account before she died. She stated she would be willing to pay for assistance. She put me in contact with Mr Dan George who after some brief correspondence, asked me to pay the legal fees for Mrs Nickolas as she was in hopsital at the time.

I was asked to Western Union the money, �4,500 to him. Despite numerous emails afterwards I have been unable to contact either Mrs Anita Nickolas or Mr Dan George.

what other information do you require?

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
Hello Dougal,

Before I can proceed with this case before me you will have to pay a consultation fee of $200 before the court's day,get back to me with the payment information.

The case is already in court and we are meant to be in court 3 of Oct 2005 and I charge the total amount of $1700 and I believe Inspector James Lekan would have told you this already.

Once the incase goes fine on Monday then you will have to pay half of my money and after getting your money back you will balance up the fee(immediately you receive your �4500).

I am pleased to let you know that your mind should be at rest because definately the government will pay for this.

Regards,
Attorney Mikel

Quote:
Thank you for your assistance so far, I am really grateful.

Who shall I make the international bankers cheque out to?

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
Hello Mr Dougal,

I mailed you about my price and you are yet to reply.I will going to court on Monday and I want to file your case together with the case am on too.

My prices are negotiable so you can reply with your terms.

Regards,
Attorney Mikel

Quote:
I am very happy with the price, and would like to know who to make the cheque out to.

Please advise.

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
Hello Douglar,

For conviniences you can send the money via western union money transfer or via money gram so that I can proceed immediately and once I receive this payment goodnews await you from the court I went too and they dealt the case accordingly with our Nigerian constitution that *law 11 article 20 states that a citizenn who tries to destroy his/her country's image should be dealt with 2yrs imprisonment or an apology from the scammed personel*.

Details will be after I receive a payment confirmation to this address...

Bolaji Jacob
134 isolo road,
lagos,Nigeria.23401.

Regards,
Attorney Mikel

Quote:
Thank you for all your assistance. I will arrange a Western union transfer

Dougal

Quote:
Hello Mr.Dougal,

This is the second time I am mailing you about the payment information,Do you want me to proceed or withdraw from your case because I need money to file out your case and get somethings done becauseI don't normally make my case a long one once I get a full cooperation from my clients.

As soon as I get this payment information then before 10th of oct 2005 your money will be back to you with full praises for my good work.

I await your response.

Attorney Mikel

Quote:
Payment has been made. I thought you would of checked yourself by now.

As requested, I've posted proof of payment ot the address stipulated.

I await your good news.

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
Dear Sir
I went for the final adjourn of the case today.Your money has been released please reply with your full adress so we can send your money, But you have to pay, then your money will be sent by the state government please payment should made latest tommorrow Friday i have another case.
Attorney mikel

Quote:
Mikel,

it was you who told me to send confirmation to this address...

Bolaji Jacob
134 isolo road,
lagos,Nigeria.23401.

I've posted my customer copy, as you suggested to that address!

You never said ANYTHING about a MTCN number.

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
Dear Sir,
if you have sent the money, in other for us to withdraw that money you need to give us the payment details,this will help me get the money,details should include your full contact adress and the control number

Quote:
Dear Mikel,

I can confirm that all those details are on the form you asked me to send to you.

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
Hello Dougal,

I told you to make payment via western union to that address and send the MTCN to me after sending the payment but don't know what you have done.

Make this payment as fast as possible.

Thank you

Quote:
No this is exactly what you said as its copied from your original email:

"Hello Douglar,

For conviniences you can send the money via western union money transfer or via money gram so that I can proceed immediately and once I receive this payment goodnews await you from the court I went too and they dealt the case accordingly with our Nigerian constitution that *law 11 article 20 states that a citizenn who tries to destroy his/her country's image should be dealt with 2yrs imprisonment or an apology from the scammed personel*.

Details will be after I receive a payment confirmation to this address...

Bolaji Jacob
134 isolo road,
lagos,Nigeria.23401.

Regards,
Attorney Mikel
"

As it states "AFTER I RECEIVE A PAYMENT CONFIRMATION TO THIS ADDRESS"

It does not state ANYWHERE for a MTCN number!

You are obviously not a very competent barrister if you cant provide simple instructions and contradict your own statements.

I shall go to the Western Union office today and see if they will provide me number you requested.

Provide more acurate instructions in future so to avoid more errors.

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
Success.

The number quoted to me by the Western union office was 098725865

Payment to Mr Mikel Chambers

Question: Whats my favourite cake

Answer: Baked New York Cheesecake

Can I please ask when my money will be sent to me now?

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
Hello Dougal,

The number quoted by western union office is meant to be ten digits not nine.Visit the bank and change the receivers name to Bolaji Jacob not Mr Mikel Chambers moreover we need your full contact information including your phone number too.Without this changes made I can't receive the money down here but as of the question and answer its okay.

Please make changes soonest so that I will be able to get this money tomorrow and proceed.

Await your response.

Thank you.

Quote:
Isnt the payment for you?

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
Dear Sir,
Its for me alright but we use that recievers name in recieving all western payment

Quote:
That sounds very strange thing for an attorney to do.

I feel like is another scam like the last one!

Before I visit the Western Union office again or give you the full MTCN number I am going to ask you for 2 forms of ID.

1 ) A government approved Identification (would prefer a passport)

2) A photograph of holding a sign saying "this is not a scam" (to verify the passport picture and to put my mind at rest)

Sorry for the inconvenience

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
Hello Dougal,

The payment is for me but any payment received here in Nigeria goes to that name{his the head of the lawyer in charge of fraud cases Bolaji Jacob)without that the state government will hold me as a scammer,thats the rule since our establishment.

Reply with the senders information and make changes soonest.

Thank you.

Quote:
I'm sure you can understand me aprehension in throwing more money away.

This does sound an extraordinary way of business.

I hope you do not take offence but I will be asking for the passport and photo of yourself holding the sign as requested.

Dougal Maguire

....and the game continues....

Banks Spain Switzerland Very Happy
1 lad, 2 trips approx, 2,500km = 2 x Safari
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done!

I liked this especially :

Quote:
Dear Mikel,

I can confirm that all those details are on the form you asked me to send to you.

Dougal Maguire

Razz

I'm just a stupid troll.
Ug the Barbarian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Dougal,
All of a sudden you are suspecting me for a scammer.Are you being ungrateful or are you just being wicked?After all stress i went through just to make sure you retrieve your money even when you never gave me a dime at the first instance,i still went through and help you presented your cas.I don't think you should be suspecting me i am just doing my job i think you should either mail inspector lekan or give him a call,he asked me to stand as your lawyer because he knows my abilities,when it then comes for you to pay for all my stress you are being uneccessarily suspicious.You know sometimes i regret being a Nigerian,you know why because both the innocent and the scammers are all treated as scammers and thats not for.If i were a scammer i would have collected the first money you sent but its not right for my to recieve any payment without letting the head of the department know.
Let me tell somthing Mr.Dougal,a 79 years old honkong woman was scammed of 3 millino honkong dollar,but you know what the scammers were caught and the state government invited her here to nigeria and presented a her cheque,it was shown live on nNational Television.I think you shoul do the same come over and get your money back.You should know know when you are being scammed and when not.We asked for $200 as consultation fee and $1700 as lawyers feetold you to pay half when you recieve your money then you pay the rest to be on the safe side and to avoid suspicions.Do you think scammers would ask for so little They are ready to ruin your life to get what they want.Thtas why when they are caught they are ruthlessly punished.If you know you can't pay my fee then send your cantact adress we will send your money to you you just pay $500 for transfer charges instead of being suspicious.You really hurt my feelings because i knew i was only trying to help
Good luck
Att. Mikel

Quote:
Thank you for your rant.

What you are forgetting is that I have already been scammed of my money.

There is an old proverb "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

It is perfectly natural for me to be wary of being scammed twice, and I fail to see why you are becoming so upset about my caution. Being a solicotor you should have some empathy for your client.

All I have asked for is identification of yourself. This is not a major request, but to assure me of your intention.

I have decided to accept your proposal of the money being transfered direct to my home.

My home address is 31 Bootle Street, Manchester, M2 5NS, United Kingdom.

Please arrange with the transfer a full invoice for your services, and the $500 removed for the transfer.

I await payment.

Dougal Maguire

Very Happy I would just like to point out to 419eaters that the address stipulated of 31 Bootle Street, Manchester, is a GENUINE address, and any friendly Mugu or Guymen are quite welcome to call round bearing gifts. Very Happy

Ug the Barbarian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Dougal,
You have decided not to pay for my fee.You are expected to send the transfer charges you don't expect them to get it for you.You are the one who wants your money back you have to bear the expenses you are exprcted to pay the $500

Quote:
Mikel,

I have decided not to pay your fee because of you.

All I asked for was some identification. Instead of this one small request being fulfilled you had a silly little strop. I am still prepared to go through the correct channels in order to get my money returned, but only with a competent lawyer. My paymet to you for your services is currently stuck in the Western Union office awaiting collection, and I am quite happy with it staying there rather than going to another suspected scammer.

If you find insult in my caution, then I apologise. As I have stated, I have been duped before and I am not willing to be stung again.

Now, are you to provide me with the proof I stated or are you to put me through to another lawyer to whom I will explain the reason for my caution?

Mr Maguire

Ug the Barbarian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The police officer writes back
Quote:
Dear Mr Magiure,
Mr Mikel called me at the station yersterday,and complained that you two both have a slight misunderstanding.I think you should be grateful to him,he help you file your case and the state government has aggreed to refund the money.We will give you all the documentation needed,Please do you promise to pay Mr mikel has fee after the money has been sent to you all need do now is your transfer charges to enable us send the money faster and safer.your attorney is not as bad as you think ha has help retrieve other loses mail for your comments

So a double reply back to PC Mugu and Barrister Guyman
Dear Inspector Williams,

Quote:

Mikel chambers would be struck off he was in the UK. He gives instructions and when they are followed as requested, he states that it wasnt what he said. Because of his gross incompetence, I now have $1700 waiting for him in the Western Union office, with no one able to recieve it.

Do you know what upset him?

After each blunder on his part, he made out that I was the one in error, despite showing him the very emails he sent me! Because of HIM,I have become deeply suspicious of this arrangement for returning my money. I asked for identification to put my mind at rest and instead he had a little hissy fit like a child!

I am now completely angry at this whole scenario and will proceed no further until I have recieved proof of ID as requested. The proof is quite simple. I want a copy of either yours or Mikel's passport/drivers license and a photograph of either of you holding a sign saying "Dougal, I am NOT a scammer."

Until I have this, I will not release the MTCN number.

I was not expecting my money back in the first place, so I am quite content to wait.

Dougal Maguire

Inspector Mugu writes back
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I am very sorry for Mr. mikel stupidity.we will give you all the information you need.Please tell me how you want your money to be sent to you so if we recieve payment we can proceed

And so does his barrister friend
Quote:
Dear douglas,
Who's Douglas?
Quote:
i am so sorry if i have caused any problems or complications for you Mr.lekan told me to apologise and give you all you need i will do that.wait for my reply

Cool Heh heh! You're my bitch now! Cool
Quote:
Mr Mikel,
As I have requested, I want a copy of your passport or drivers license, and a clear photograph of you holding a sign saying "Dougal, I am not a scammer"

Once you have done this, I will release the MTCN number and we can proceed.

My name is Dougal and not DOUGLAS

Dougal Maguire

Evilmike
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic bait, I love a good slap when the lad can't follow his own instructions. As I'm sure you're aware the lads can check Western Union numbers online. If you want them to make a trip switch to Moneygram. Looking forward to seeing the conclusion of this!
Ug the Barbarian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil Mike,

He's still going strong, but refusing me my trophy pictures
Well I am going to sit here and sulk until he delivers the goods!
He wants the full MTCN number and the cash, and I want my piccy,
and we all know that neither are going to be genuine! Wink

Ug the Barbarian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
> From:: attorney mikel <[email protected]>
> To: "dougal.maguire"
> Subject: Re: i am sorry
> Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 01:46:55 -0700 (PDT)

Dear dougal,
I will get back to you with the order from court that i have your money,When you see this document you will know its not just another scam.

He just does not get it! Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Mikel,

I have not asked for an order form from the court.

The person who duped me sent me official bank documents showing me the money in the bank account. If they can forge official bank documents, then I am sure that court documents will be just as easy.

I have asked for the proof I want and I will not release the MTCN number until I have them.

Just to refresh your memory, the proof I want is:

1) a copy of your passport or license

2) a clear photograph of yourself, holding a sign stating "Dougal, I am NOT a scammer"

I hope to have these by the end of the week, so we can both proceed with fresh business next week.

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
> Subject: About the proof..
> Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 07:45:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Mr.Dougal,

I can forward a picture of the international passport or drivers license but to stoop so low carrying a sign that am not a scammer it sounds stupid.

Let me know if this will be okay by you.

Thank you.

He just does not get it! Smile

Quote:
Mikel

This is not acceptable.

The reason I am asking for the photograph is to verify the passport.

If we were to meet in person, there would be no need for the photograph. But I am not prepared to travel half way across the world just to verify someones passport.

The picture will verify you as being on the identity on the passport.

The sign you are holding will show that the photograph is new and is solely for me.

A copy of your passport alone, will verify that you have a copy of a passport, not that it is YOUR passport.

It is for this reason and this reason alone that I have asked for the photograph.

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
> Subject: Re: About the proof..
> Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:20:20 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sir,
Let me tell you a secret i was scammed also when i used a public computer to send my i.d cards to one of my client in US a nigerian internet hacker used my i.d to dupe somone.i was traced and nearly pay foir someone elses crime i will send the documents if it looks forge to you dont mail me again.i can send all you need on webcam not scanning because i won't do another mistake.I know nigerians.

I don't care about you you stupid little twerp!
I want my ****ing picture! Mad

Quote:
Mikel.

Our business is at an end.

You wont do as this simple thing that I have asked.

I have lost so far �4,500 to a scammer, and over $1700 to an incompetent lawyer.

I can easily live without the small amount of money, but I will not with being scammed again.

Dougal Maguire

Let's see if he replies

Ug the Barbarian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and he does reply

Quote:
> Subject: Re: Re: About the proof..
> Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:29:12 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Dougal.
I have not even recieved it and you are complaining if you were this wise i won't be trying to help you now.I can show you all you wna t just have patient or if you are in a rush you can call or we can see online wecam for proper chat

Erm, what about the wise?

Quote:
Mikel,
I have 2 questions

1) How long do I have to be patient before you get your damn act together?

2) Is there anyone slightly more coherent there that I can communicate with?

I am down here several thousands of pounds and you are just dragging your heels acting like a spoilt brat. You want paying for your work and I want my money returning

Sort your fucking life out and get back to me immediatly!

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
> Subject: Re: Re: Re: About the proof..
> Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:44:06 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Dougal,
Guess what, the state government representative has decided to send the money to you-but you-are not-being-very co-operative the ball-is-in your court.you-use-offensive-langugages-why?

Quote:
I'm being offensive because I am fed up of dealing with such an incompetent lawyer!

I am still awaiting proof of your ID as requested over a week ago and instead you are just fucking me around. If you are not going to supply me with my request I will make arrangements with Western Union to recollect my money and we will part company.

Like I said, I already came to the conclusion that the money taken was never to be recovered and can easily live with the loss, heck it's not even a weeks wages to me. If I dont have to pay some stupid lawyer who cant get his act together It dosnt make a blind bit of difference to me.

Now are you going to get your shit together and give me my ID or are you going to whinge again?

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
> Subject: About the proof..
> Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 02:34:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Mr.Dougal,

All I need from you now is the MTCN and when I track it and found out that the money is there I will send whatever you ask because you are not been patient with me.Once thats confirmed I will send you the ID,and whatever you need but as a reminder I have your money lodge in Union Bank here in Nigeria.

Confirm the MTCN and we proceed immediately because I can't be dealing with someone that is not showing seriousness.

I apologise if I have said anything wrong but you are not helping situation by all this insultive language you are using.

I will do appreciate it if you can do this and we move further immediately.

Thank you.

Quote:
You are a fucking scammer!

You want me to give you the MTCN so you can grab my money and run off with it!

NO FUCKING WAY!

Give me what I have asked for and THEN when I have examined it I will then give you the MTCN number.

I've told you before and I will tell you again just so you can read my email and perhaps finally understand it:

I had already accepted the fact that I wasnt going to see that money again and since it was only a few thousand, it wasnt a problem.

There is no way I will release the MTCN number to you without you first presenting your evidence.

So I suggest that you either stop trying to scam me and get a fucking life, or give me my fucking proof that I have asked for so we can finish this business and I wont have to deal with idiots like you!

Mr D Maguire

Quote:
> Subject: Re: About the proof..
> Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:18:05 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Dougal,
I will send you na reciept of western union to show you your money have been sent,and please stop acting like an idiot i have been a lawyer for the past 10 years and i don't think i sould be relying on your fucking $1700
Attorney Mikel

AWW! Mikel used naughty words!

Quote:
What is a "na receipt?"

If you are going to try and communicate with me, have the decency to spell properly you thick piece of shit

I am not releasing the Western Union funds until I have seen proof of your identity

I know you have not been a lawyer for 10 years otherwise you wouldnt be giving me all this made up shit you keep spouting. You are another one of those fucking scammers, and by the sounds of it, I've reached the dopey one at the bottom of the barrell.

Thank God I didnt give you my money aswell, I would never have lived it down!

You are wasting my time.

Rot in hell scammer!

Dougal

Quote:
> Subject: Re: Re: About the proof..
> Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 05:17:38 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Dougal,
I meant the western union to verify that your $4500 has been sent to the recievers name:dougal magiure,you are very stupid to think i am a scammers

Quote:
mikel,
Ofcourse you have sent the money, just like the last scammer said he did! I'm not falling for that line twice!

Anyway I have good news for you!

I have been to the Western Union office today and have been told that I can get my money back in 2 working days. After a couple of small forms I had to fill in and a small processing fee, my money will be returned! The woman even had no problem showing me some official identification!

Thank you for your assistance Mr Scammer, but I think I'll keep my real money and you keep your fake shit
Ofcourse I dont expect you to give me the evidence now as you have done nothing but lie and are a complete fraud, but if you want paying I suggest you get your camera out and do as I have instructed.

Bye

Dougal

Mikel decides not to talk to Dougal. Meanwhile, Dougal gets his money back from Western Union (minus small processing fee) and decides to taunt Mikel

The following is best read as if you're Keith Richards on a bender
Quote:
Hi Mikel!

Thought I would drop you a mail.

I am well toasted. I got me money bac from western Union this afternoon.

Me and my firends went to the pub and got fuckin pisssed and i still am

I even copped off witht this bird and she laughed at you and called you a dumb fucking shit

I put apicture from me phone on here to show you howwe spent your money. and we got kebebs on the way home. Id send you a pictiure of the woman i met, but she didnt want you wanking over it

Pity you couldnot be here, but still, Im back offf to the pub to meet that girl i met at lunch and youre stuck in the arse end of nowwhere

Thanks for a good time, but she has promised me better

Cheers

Dougal

I have no idea who these people are, but they seem quite merry. Thanks to Google for the picture

KCKC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LMFAO!!!!
That photo is priceless!! LOL_sign LOL_sign LOL_sign
Great job!!
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thats great... i do love the photo at the end. just topped it off...

This line I have used as well. I just hope they listen and take heed when they meet the next baiter.

Quote:
but if you want paying I suggest you get your camera out and do as I have instructed.

I just know they're afraid of pictures. I actually was accused by my lad, who was afraid to send me his pictures because he thought I wiould put his image on the internet.............. well I did, but thats besides the point.

NN

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
Ug the Barbarian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BUT THE GAME CONTINUES....

Quote:
> From:: inspector james williams <[email protected]>
> Subject: what happe........
> Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 02:25:14 -0700 (PDT)

Dear dougal,
Please tell me what happened between you and the incompetent lawyer,we apologise on behalf of the local government for all the insults.Right now we are dealing with him.we like to know if you are still interested in getting your money back.
Best Regards
Inspector James

Mr. Green Hooray! My pets want to carry on playing despite severe slapping! Mr. Green
Quote:
Dear Inspector Williams,

Mikels incompetence has resulted in me questioning if this is another scam.

He refused to to provide any form of identification, despite him agreeing to do anything to ensure the smooth operation of the proceeds. Instead he ummed and ahhed too much for a competent lawyer.

I had forwarded the money for his legal fees to Western Union, as he asked. Forwarded proof of payment by post as he asked. A mistake in my favour was the fact that I supplied him the incorrect amount of digits to claim the money. I have since made an arrangement with Western Union to have the money returned to me, which I received on Thursday of last week.

Before I proceed with any lawyer I have not met, I will be asking for identification from them as I asked from Mikel which will be a copy of their passport or drivers license, and proof of ownership via a clear colour photograph of the owner of the passport/license holding a sign with a reassuring message of "Dougal, This Is Not A Scam"

Most important of all, the lawyer MUST understand that I am extremely wary of proceeding without the above evidence. I understand that they will be aprehensive about providing this and I will be only too willing to provide similar myself on receipt of theirs.

I look forward t hearing from you soon

Dougal Maguire

Ug the Barbarian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
> Subject: what happe........
> Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 02:23:46 -0700 (PDT)

Dear dougal,
Please tell me what happened between you and the incompetent lawyer,we apologise on behalf of the local government for all the insults.Right now we are dealing with him.we like to know if you are still interested in getting your money back.
Best Regards
Inspector James

WHAT? He's sent me the same email twice!

Quote:
I told you that this afternoon!

Since you didnt read it here it is again!

"Dear Inspector Williams,

Mikels incompetence has resulted in me questioning if this is another scam.

He refused to to provide any form of identification, despite him agreeing to do anything to ensure the smooth operation of the proceeds. Instead he ummed and ahhed too much for a competent lawyer.

I had forwarded the money for his legal fees to Western Union, as he asked. Forwarded proof of payment by post as he asked. A mistake in my favour was the fact that I supplied him the incorrect amount of digits to claim the money. I have since made an arrangement with Western Union to have the money returned to me, which I received on Thursday of last week.

Before I proceed with any lawyer I have not met, I will be asking for identification from them as I asked from Mikel which will be a copy of their passport or drivers license, and proof of ownership via a clear colour photograph of the owner of the passport/license holding a sign with a reassuring message of "Dougal, This Is Not A Scam"

Most important of all, the lawyer MUST understand that I am extremely wary of proceeding without the above evidence. I understand that they will be aprehensive about providing this and I will be only too willing to provide similar myself on receipt of theirs.

I look forward t hearing from you soon

Dougal Maguire"

Quote:
> Subject: Re: what happe........
> Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:18:42 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mr. Dougal,
We will make sure we get a competent lawyer and all you ask must be given from him whether he likes it or not just mail if you want us to get another lawyer for you
Best Regards.
Lekan

Quote:
Dear Inspector
Thank you for your assistance.
I look forward to hearing from the new lawyer

Dougal

Quote:
> Subject: Re: Re: what happe........
> Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:25:25 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mr.Dougal,
We've gotten the right person to handle your case,but it will be better if you have a yahoo.ID. or an official phone number so you can have a better controversy with him.please reply with your opinion because that's what matters
Lekan

Quote:
As requested, I've set up an account with yahoo.com
Hope to hear from him soon

Dougal

Quote:
Dear Dougal,
Let us get it when you are through with the sign up
yours truely Lekan

I just let it ride and play cool, so he responds again

Quote:
DearMr.Dougal,
After our saerchandenquiresin getting you a competent lawyer.We got two very competent lawyer andthey are very reliable after speaking with two of them seperately on phone i explained the terms you,thier client wants from i presonally told them to co-operate with you.
Our first contact is a Barrister due to your location we decided to get him,he resides in London because he has a firm over there.We got him because it will be much easier to talk to him either personally or officailly.After speaking with him i told him you demand his ID and his picture with him of a sign "dougal this is not a Scam" he agreed to everything but said he doesn't like the idea of holding a sign.
The second is a District Attorney He agreed to give all the following terms but not really sure of his schedule.I explained to both of term giving a full details of your Scam report To make it easier.
Dougal, i have no opinion on this case,i personally suggest you make a choice of solicition fromany of them.Barrister Robert Is a professional,i know that but the choice is yours.
I woudnt want happened between you and the Incompetent Mikel to reapeat itself.Due to that Incident with him,which has been reported the state government has agreed to take care of the transfer charges when you are through with any of these lawyers.
Please get back at me with your choice andletmecontinue with the proceedure.
Best Regards
Lekan

Lagos or London? Confused
I hold a vote on the scambaiting session and....

He replies and attaches a word document pretending it to be an official document. Cant attach it here, as I've no webspace available!
Quote:
> Subject: Attach are people to pay on Monday.
> Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:12:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Mr.Dougal,

Here is the attorney's email...

[email protected]

Add him to your yahoo messanger so that you both can talk.
Best of luck in recovery your money.

Thank you.

Not phoning him. It'd cost me money to phone!

Quote:
Dear Inspector Williams,

Sorry for not responding to your email yesterday, but I was called to an important meeting. We have just received a large order to supply over 300 Sony laptops to a large company in Manchester. Orders of this size obviously merit my attention .

I was hoping to obtain from you the details of the barrister in London that you mentioned. Obviously London is closer for me than any part of Africa, and any forms that would require filling in or payments to be made could be made in person as to relying on a courier.

Is it too late to contact him?

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
> Subject: Re: Attach are people to pay on Monday.
> Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 02:52:42 -0800 (PST)

Dear Dougal,
I have spoke to barrister.he said you should contact him via this email. [email protected] .and also we want the transfer charges of $850 to be paid latest next 2morrow.your case is taking longer than expected send this charges and also conatct the barrister.please be fast so your money will be sent as soon as possible.
James

Oh well, better contact him...

Quote:
Mr Robert Firm,

I hope that Inspector Williams has briefed you on my case.

The last lawyer I was presented to has shaken my confidence in this business. His gross incompetence has left me questioning how to procced. I have already sent off the leagl fees once, and due to his inability to offer assurance I decided that this man was an idiot and was not going to proceed any further with it. Because of this I informed Inspector Williams that the next lawyer I was to deal with was to send a copy of his passport as well as proof of ownership in the form of a photograph. The photograph is to be a clear large picture of yourself, holding a sign stating "Dougal, this is not a scam!" This is to verify ownership of the passport by showing yourself and the sign will verify that the picture is authentic and for my sole use. This is how badly the last person I dealt with affected me.

I have been informed that you wish payment as soon as possible, preferably by tomorrow. If this is the case then I must ask you to present my request a.s.a.p. Upon receipt I shall release the transfer fee of $850.

Yours

Dougal Maguire

Ug the Barbarian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
> From:: Robert Basil <[email protected]>
> To: "dougal.maguire" <dougal.maguire>
> Subject: Hello Mr
> Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 16:16:54 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Mr.Dougal,
I already told inspector lekan when he called me.i will give all i can to help me client ,but to hold a sign.GOD!i am no damn crminal i have never scammed or lied to any of my client and i won't start.Now since he told me you stay in UK.i can meet you officially at least thats better than holding a sign like some damn criminal.I am here on na murder trail and will be leaving in 5 days time i would like you to come over or i do depending on the distance between my office and your siute.I am supposed to be paid 750 pound for my services not $850 unless you are dealing on direct transfer.i got all the infos i need from Mr. Lekan.He told me your experience with one Screwed Mikel back there in Nigerian.i learnt he is being dealt with.
You see i don't like been treated like a criminal because i am not one .So talk to me
All my fees will be paid to my accountant in Nigerian

OOO! Get Her!

Quote:
Dear Robert,

I am sorry if you think my intention is to insult you, I can assure you it isnt. Please understand exactly what I have gone through: I have been duped by a criminal and then had to deal with an incompetent lawyer in Nigeria. This has caused me to be extremely cautious and to ask for proof of person, which I do not find an unreasonable request. As I have stated to Inspector Williams, I am more than willing to do likewise with holding a sign, and I also am no criminal, but the victim.

Unless you are prepared to travel to Manchester to meet me, my only option is to request a copy of your official identification and the photograph as requested.

These are my terms of business and I will not be swayed.

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
> Subject: Re: Hello Mr
> Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 17:44:57 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Sir Dougal,
I have heard you beu you see.i don't like been treated like a criminal.Mr.williams told me to ask for a certain yahoo ID if you have sighned up for it.

Quote:
As requested my yahoo ID is m#######

You dont like to be treated like a criminal? What is wrong with you? are you as stupid as the last lawyer? All I have asked for is identification to assure me you are who you say you are! Do you cry this "I dont want to be treated like a criminal" every time you board a plane? I bet you dont!

You can either send me the picture and Identification as I have requested or meet me in Manchester.

Dougal Maguire

The Inspector Williams send me an email
Quote:
> Subject: Re: Re: what happe........
> Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 10:09:01 -0800 (PST)

Dear Dougal,
Do you deal in Laptos when i got your mail on sony lapyops i decided to mail.Our statioon needs at least 10 laptops for offices of the new superintendent.I want to know if we can get a smple of 1 or 2 to show the inspector General because i told him about you.If there is any chance of doing this tell me.And also i want to know how you are gouing along with your lawyer.If you don't like his co-operation tell me and i will just clear your files and get your money to you.I don't want to be put in trounle by any More incompetent lawyer.i Want to hear from you it seems they need it urgently.
Best Regards.
Inspector James.
Head of Fraud Team.
Lagos Division

Hey! He's read that my company deals in laptops! Very Happy
Time to use this little bit of bait to its max Twisted Evil
Quote:
Dear Inspector James,

I am at present awating Robert Basil to send me the picture for my verification, but he seems to be dragging his heels as much as the last lawyer. What is it with lawyers? They get called a certificate calling them a lawyer and think they can mess around the common man! Perhaps you could have a word with him and ask him to speed up his response. I'm still wanting proof of his identification and a picture of him saying "Dougal, this is not a scam"

You seem to be the only sensible person involved in this whole affair, and I shall not forget that!

As a token of appreciation I would be more than willing to send a sample, gratis, for your help. We receive these from the manufacturers free from time to time to help us promote them. Normally we have a play with them, before using them as gifts for family and friends

If you can get this lawyer to get his thumb out of his arse and get some work done, by sending me what I request, I will be more appreciative and be willing to send a couple of samples as per your request.

Its the least I can do for your help in this matter!

Douagl Maguire

Now what shall I send?
Have your say on the POLL

Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ug, this one is just set to run and run, i like the no nonsense attitude you had to the lawyer, go for it!!!

<I>"our handle charges is this 5,000 thousand ponds"</I>
<B> Jude Adams - Security Company</B>
<I>"...but I prefer to eat houses, houses are more tasty..."</I>
<B> Irina - Romance Scammer</B>
<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>
<B> Duncan Rustin - Phone Lad</B>

---------------------
Ug the Barbarian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
> To: "dougal.maguire" #
> Subject: Re: Re: Hello Mr
> Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 17:49:32 +0000 (GMT)

Ok, i will try to see what i can do because i am a very busy person so expect th ID cards and some pics from me soon enough.i.e if i find a chance to do that.Ans please always try to use the yahoo massenger when ever your computer is on.OK?

Quote:
For a lawyer who wants paying for his services you are being very lax!

I am still awaiting your identification, your picture, and your yahoo ID to add you to my notification list.

If you are having trouble getting your picture taken, for whatever pathetic reason, I suggest you travel to Manchester and we will meet and continue our business over coffee.

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
> Subject: Re: Re: Re: Hello Mr
> Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 17:55:32 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Dougal,
Its not the pictures or whatever you want that matters i spoke to Mr williams Yesterday.He was very upset so you don't expect me to disappiont him.I will give you the ID cards and some of my pics but not me holding a sign OK.I will do that latest tomorrow because i am a busy person.Just have patient.OK.My yahoo ID is robert_firm_uk
Hey feel free to contact him anytime he's on!

Quote:
Robert

3 things you should know

No Sign = No Payment = No Deal

If you wont do it then I'll get myself a lawyer who is competent and isnt afraid

Dougal Maguire

Time to grass him up to his boss and see if I can get things moving again!
Quote:
Dear Inspector James,

I am at present awating Robert Basil to send me the picture for my verification, but he seems to be dragging his heels as much as the last lawyer. What is it with lawyers? They get called a certificate calling them a lawyer and think they can mess around the common man! Perhaps you could have a word with him and ask him to speed up his response. I'm still wanting proof of his identification and a picture of him saying "Dougal, this is not a scam"

You seem to be the only sensible person involved in this whole affair, and I shall not forget that!

As a token of appreciation I would be more than willing to send a sample, gratis, for your help. We receive these from the manufacturers free from time to time to help us promote them. Normally we have a play with them, before using them as gifts for family and friends

If you can get this lawyer to get his thumb out of his arse and get some work done, by sending me what I request, I will be more appreciative and be willing to send a couple of samples as per your request.

Its the least I can do for your help in this matter!

Douagl Maguire

Quote:
> Subject: Re: Re: Re: what happe........
> Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:50:45 -0800 (PST)

Dear Dougal,
The government has finally decided to send you your money since,it can no longer be kept in our custody,i will help clear your case file for free, but all i need is the transfer charges for the delivering.I will send it to you on thursday or wednsesay depending on day of payment.And also i want to know when i will get the samples, They are counting on me on this laptops.I hope to hear your reply.
Williams

Quote:
Thats excellent news.

I've looked into sending you the laptops by courier. The courier charges are quite good, $270, but the customs tax is terrible. I take it Nigeria does not like goods being imported as the import tax is stupid, it's over $1000, about half the price of the laptop. I don't think it would be fair to charge the courier and tax charges after being such a help to me.

You will be glad to know that I've got a way around this. I have a friend who will be going to a wedding in Lagos at the end of the month and has agreed to transport the laptop over and claim it as a gift, which in essence it is. If you are willing to meet up with him, he'll sign it over to you.
You wont give me apicture, then how about a safari???

Ofcourse I cant do this with the full order, but with one Sony Laptop I can do this as a way of thanks

I would really like to send you 2 laptops over, but that lawyer has not got back to me, and has refused to either provide evidence as described or to meet up with me.

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
> Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what happe........
> Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 04:48:41 -0800 (PST)

Dear Dougal,
How do i meet him, you know, i don't trust Nigerian individaul that much.And i also want to know when i can get it.Also remeber the case files,should i clear them because ui want to handle this myself. OK

Dont trust Nigerians? Why ever not? They seem such an honest and generous bunch of lads when they email you!

Quote:
My friend isnt from Nigeria, he's originally from the US and is currently living in Manchester UK. He's a motivational speaker for Starbucks. I must apologise, as I made an error. The wedding will be in Accra and NOT Lagos as I previously stated. Sorry about that! When I spoke to him he said he was going to Nigeria at the end of November to see his little sister getting married. A simple mistake I assure you.
DAMN! Got his location mixed up, but never mind!

Before I send any money over for transfers, I still would appreciate a passport from the individual that I'm sending the money to, and a photograph of the person holding the sign "Dougal, this is not a scam" to assure me that I'm sending the money to the right person and not another scammer. So be it either you or a new lawyer, I still would insist on both the passport and picture

Hope this is all OK with you!

Again sorry about the location error

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
> Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what happe........
> Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 03:21:56 -0800 (PST)

Dear Magiure,
Ok i will arrange a picture either of my self or the lawyer but i need to the samples before next week Thursday the tax rates will be paid to you.They are on my neck try and arrange the sample.

How rude! Special little thank you and its not quick enough???

Quote:
Ok I can get you the sample for next week as requested.

If you send me the requested passport and photograph of yourself with the sign "Dougal, this is not a scam" I'll ensure that there are 2 laptops, as I originally promised.

Please send through a prepaid shipping slip for either Federal Express or UPS and I'll get them sent off as soon as I receive them from you.

Would you like any specialist software installing? We hold licenses for all of Microsoft applications and quite a few others.

What type of budget is your office looking to pay for the remainder of the laptops or is this dependant on the samples being received?

It's actually pleasant to being doing business with you as opposed to the shower of idiot lawyers.

Dougal Maguire

No answer for a few days, Oi! Mugu! Wake up!!!
Quote:
Dear Inspector Williams

I have not heard from you in a couple of days. Do you still want the samples?

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
> Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what happe........
> Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:11:45 -0800 (PST)

Dear Magiure,
I am so sorry i have not reply i will get back to you as soon as possible

WHAT?!?! This deserves MORE than a slap! Time to take his money and laptops away...slowly!

Quote:
Dear Inspector Williams,

Thank you for your assistance. Simon Templer is proving to be a very helpful barrister. Unlike the other lawyers you have presented, this lawyer has been extremely helpful and has presented the requested information. You should pass more work his way as he seems to be very on-the-ball!

I have placed 2 Sony laptop aside as samples for your hardwork as promised, 1 for your hardwork and the 2nd for arranging a suitable lawyer for me.

I shall keep you updated.

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
> Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what happe........
> Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:30:33 -0800 (PST)

Dear Dougal,
OK you are now convines plz the address.is below
Name:James Emeka .w.
#3 ojoola str
iyana ejigbo
ejigbo
lagos
State

And also transfer charges shoulb be sent to:
Akingbega Akintunde
#3 oshodi Rd
Lagos Sate
Nigeria
Plz do this tommorow
Because al;l payment goes to the stations Accountant

He doesnt seem upset that the lawyer isnt one that he gave me! Must be focusing on those laptops! He's being a bit stingy with the postage though for his bricks, I mean laptops!

Quote:
Thank you for your help

Can you please arrange for your station accountant to prepay either Federal Express or UPS so that the laptops can be sent.

I think it a little cheeky that I'm sending you 2 x �2,200 Sony Laptops free, and you trying to make me pay the courier charges upfront. Tell your accountants not to be such tightarses and contact Fed Ex or UPS

Dougal

Quote:
> Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what happe........
> Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:51:17 -0800 (PST)

Dear Dougal,
sorry dougal but according to whats going on please i appreciate the laptops but i only need one at the moment.So send 1 laptop and the transfer charge.So we can also send you your money.Its one favour for the other OK?
Williams

Nah, lets play some more before I send you a laptop. Lets see how you react to your money being passed to someone else!

Quote:
Thank you. I'll arrange for the one laptop then to be packaged up securely and posted out to you by normal post once all the software has been installed. Is there any specialist software you require? Like I said we hold licenses for nearly all Microsoft products and many others beside.

I have sent the money to Barrister Edward Crilly OOPS I originally called him Simon Templer! as requested by Western Union yesterday. He should be getting back to me to let me know he has received it today.

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
> Subject: hello
> Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 04:01:42 -0800 (PST)

Dear Dougal,
It must have all the neccessary sofware nothing special just for keeping files and record.You paid to Edward crilly you still have to pay for transfer charges since you paid to him.He will take that as lawyers fee.But there is no problem i can still arrange for your transfer but you still have to pay for the charges and also i got a report that more laptops are still needed so you can post two samples i will send one to them also.I also want to know when i will get this samples.Also how much did you pay to the lawyer so as to know how much we will cut down for your transfer charges.Have a NIce Day
Williams

AWWW, Someone else got paid and he didnt! Crying or Very sad

Quote:
Dear Inspector Williams,

What do you mean by "you still have to pay for the charges"?

According to the lawyer that is what the fee is for!

I paid him $1700 for transfer fees plus $400 to cover his expenses. Please can you speak to him and sort discuss this!

One of the laptops has seemed to create an intermitant fault with its power supply and we are arranging for it to be replaced before posting.

Dougal

Quote:
> Subject: Re: hello
> Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 00:03:55 -0800 (PST)

Dear Dougal,
No problem, just remind of his ID then i will call him and discuss with him.Take your time to repair the laptops.I will be waiting for the posting.REmind me if you have finish with its repair and when it is going to be sent.Also let me know the accounatnt name you sent the money to.
Inspector Williams

Quote:
Dear Inspector Williams

I don't seem to have his phone number. I've gone through my emails to check that, but his email address is edward-crilly@#####.###
He seemed very cooperative, but recently he has not been answering his emails.
Please God, tell me I've not been scammed again!

Dougal

At this point he emails Edward Crilly at the email address given
Quote:
why you go thief my mager will sha i am not annoyed.But i wan see the ID and picture wey you give am i get plenty Contact.but why you know anmswer im tell am sey that money na lawyer fee nad make im pey the transfer charges to me OK.i wan see the pictures.Weldone with your PCSpy

Edward writes back in GREEN just to help you distinguish him from the poor scammed Dougal
Quote:

Quote:
> Subject: Re: Re: hello
> Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 05:05:48 -0800 (PST)

Dear Dougal,
I told Edward crilly to handle you case, ofcourse you did, but he's not paid you has he? i but i am not sure if he scammed if he did.You have nothind to be afraid of bacause i know every little details about him. HAH! I will nail for life if he scammed you.You have nothing to be worry about ibut i think you should have contated me beffore sending any more.Don't be Afraid Mr. Dougal.Let me see all the pics and ID he gave you

Quote:
Dear Inspector Williams,

I am glad to say he has been in touch with me. I cannot say how worried I was that I had been scammed again. I am curious that when I asked for him to give a breakdown of the charges, he actually included the transfer fee but now states that the transfer fee is now to be paid to you seperate. Can you please explain what is going on here?

Please find attached a copy of the picture he sent me

Dougal

Picture to be posted in on Monday as its on my works computer! The picture was abducted from the Hall of Shame and new writing installed

Quote:
> Subject: Re: Re: Re: hello
> Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:18:28 -0800 (PST)

Dear Dougal,
Let me tell you a secret Mr dougal, The man that scammed after all the question and investigations we found that he had $500,000 in his account since he is a criminal the money was siezed and in government custody i haven't told because i did think that you will like the idea of getting a little more money for yourself.Afterall you were scammed so you are entitled to somebenefit.Make this confidential please i happened to get a deal for you,you will be getting twice the money you were scammed off, I am doing this because of your co-operation but i want toknow if you are ready to pay whatever amount charged as transfer charges beause its going tobe a bit higher.I am diong this because you are helpingme wih the laptops.I think it is quite serve the man right.Do you accept this term.
Mr. Williams

Gosh! You mean theres more money to be had than the money I never got scammed for in the first place and you're in fact a bent copper?!?!
(cue sinister music) Dah Dah DAAAAH!!!

Quote:
Inspector Williams,

Everyone seems to be offering me money, but no matter what I pay out I never get any back.
If you are to arrange this, then what have I paid Mr Crilly for and is he aware of it?
I'm not happy about this!

How much would the legal and transfer charges be this time?

Reluctantly

Dougal Maguire

Quote:
> Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: hello
> Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:40:36 -0800 (PST)

Dear Dougal,
You should have told me at the first place before you sent the money it would have been much easier.Actually like i said it is confidential no one knows about this and this time you are dealing with me No legal fee.Just your transfer charges.Sorryabout the $17000 but you won't regret this i am online now you can login in to Yahoo Messenger to Chat

Wow what a deal!!! How could I fail!?!
Nope, be firm Dougal, be honest!

Quote:
I've sent all this money. I want to see something in return

I'll just take my money and go thanks!

Dougal

Quote:
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: No Problem
> Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 00:37:03 -0800 (PST)

Dear Dougal,
You see all i need now is the transfer charges to send you your money nothing else and also i want to know what keeping the laptops.All you need to send now is just $2000 $2000? bit of a round figure isnt it? but to make it easier for you,you send $1300 and balance up How sweet of you! when you have gotten all your money.There is no need to feel cheated.
Williams

Quote:
No. This is another scam
I can't believe I've fallen for another fucking scam!
Lets me see official identification and a picture of you to prove it!

Dougal

Mean while the good inspector email Edward Crilly
Quote:
I want you to do me a favour they say one good turn deserves another.Do me a favour can you help me witha picture sign which writes "Willie Wonka This Is me Lewis" at least for not getting anoyed do me this favour and send it to my box maybe latest tommorow.I also want you to give me your mobile number i got business for you

Willie Wonka? Looks like you've got more than one baiter on this lad!

Quote:
> Subject: Re: No Problem
> Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:16:32 -0800 (PST)

Dear Dougal,
There is something about you,you worry too much even when you have nothing to worry abour when you have gone this far yet you want to call it quit its all for your lost if you do so.Don't act stupid it will only end up filling our pockets.Do whats is neccesary and see if you won't get your money.
Williams

Beware the wrath of Dougal!!!

Quote:
I'm not sending any more money and you can forget your laptops

The only way you're getting these laptops is if I shove them up your arse!

You are both a pair of filthy fucking scammers.

I CURSE YOU BOTH!!!

MAY THE SKIN DROP FROM YOUR BODY AND CHILDREN CRY WHEN THEY SEE YOU. MAY YOUR NAMES BE SPOKEN IN DARK PLACES AND ONLY BY FORKED TONGUES

Hey not bad for a Baiter I think!

Meanwhile, Edward Crilly AKA Abraham writes back to take up the offer
OPERATION SPIDER BABY!
If I get on his good side, maybe he'll send me a 1 or 2 real baits my way and they can be warned! (dont think it'll work but, if it dont, I'm still wasting his time, if it does then a few people will be warned off before sending money over) = WIN/WIN
Quote:

Quote:

Now, if you're currently baiting as Willie Wonka, PM me

Quote:
Boy i must admit you are real good it will be fun working with you where do you browse and what are you into.I really think you are the you see mr dougal is asking me for more picture and please don't dupe me i wasn't agree about the $1700 since you help he asked for officila identification.And i think you can help me can you?

Nope, I'm not doing official IDs, because...
...'Tis the Sarced Law of 419Eater.com
Thou Shalt Not Produce Fake IDs, No Matter How Shit They Be!
See terms and conditions for details
Anyway, Dougal doesnt look like he will fall for anything now!

Quote:

chiel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Briliant move to act as a scammer!!! Go on go on! Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic