SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Hello, newbie here...

View next topic
View previous topic

mh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only found out about this site after I'd started up doing something similar. Here's my first "great work" reply to the good Mr Nelson Uzuabre:

Quote:

Hello and good greetings my courteous friend,

I appreciate that this may be coming as a surprise to you, but I am being in the way of making a business proposition to you which I feel would be of great benefit and advantage.

I am writing on behalf of my client, the XXXXX family, who this year all tragically perished in an accident involving a pair of nasal hair clippers. Upon examination of their accounts and properties, I discovered that they had the sum of two and a half pence (and a button) invested in their youngest son's piggy bank. This money has been dormant and unclaimed for four years now.

Unfortunately, owing to local taxation laws, I cannot expedite a transaction, and therefore I am requesting and soliciting your assistance in this matter. For this favour, I will share with you 20 percent of the sum of money.

All that I ask is that you send me your full bank details, your credit card numbers, all your cards PIN numbers, and a photocopy of your signature, and I will make to be arranging for this superb opportunity.

In other words: "how dumb do you think I am anyway"???
spot

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wecome to the madhose MH

Can I suggest you read all the stickies and sign yourself up with a mentor.

One of this sites missions is to waste the Lad's time. I feel that you have the "gift of the grab", and a mentor will bring out the best of you.

IMHO ....if that was your reply to an opening letter then you will have wasted about 5 seconds of his time whilst he puts it in his trash can. (No disrespect intended)

Anyway you are very welcome .....if you choose to take up this sport seriously' then be prepared to kiss your spare time goodbye.

Baite Safe ...Slap Hard

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic