SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New member..working on baiting two!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KCKC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just joined (I love this site!) and using two email accounts I never use (Gmail and Yahoo), I am working on scamming two...The following is his response to my interest in his first email and my response follows..Hoping I can get something for the Trophy Room The following is what I am doing on both email accounts although they are different scammers and slightly different scams, but it shouldn't make a difference Twisted Evil

Quote:
Dear Friend,

Thanks for your responce, For your information i have discussed the contents of your email with my Boss Charles Taylor Former President of Liberia, after all deliberations he has given me full consent to go ahead and finalize this transaction with you.

Based on this I am empowered to discuss all terms and sharing agreements with you and to ensure a speedy conclusion of this transaction because our situations are very bad here presently due to the fact that we are on asylum after we were force out of power by united nation due to world politics as my Boss run out of favor from the united nation on war crime.

We are presently only relying on the stipend allowance which we receive from the government and I must confess that it is pitiable. I therefore think that we should forge ahead and conclude this transaction at the shortest possible time.

Once we agree on the terms, I will dispatch a certified letter to the Security Vault Company by DHL Courier Company nominating you as sole beneficiary and order the company to deliver the consignment to your nominated contact address, all this process we expect to be completed within 10 days latest. I expect you to keep the funds very safe and we intend to invest in your country as you will be the front head man as a citizen to head the investment program.

To enable us to discuss further I must request you email your contact office telephone/house phone number, mobile and fax number. Then you give me an appointed time I can call. You will be required to email your full name and contact address were the consignment will be deliver to, also a copy of the first page of your international passport send to me by attachment or your driver�s license will be required to be send to me by attachment as well for security measure since you will be the beneficiary to receive the consignment on my behalf as i am the depositor of the consignment since 2002. Am ask to let you know that once the consignment get to you successfully we will be joining you in your country for percentage sharing as we are going to agreed upon, I am waiting to hear from you soonest,

Regards,

Mr. Francis Apa

My response:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Apa,

OK my friend....I understand the predictament you are in...I will try and help in any way I can...I feel that it is my duty to help other citizens of the wonderful world we live in. I am a church-going, god fearing man who believes that the Lord makes things happen for a reason. Last night as I was about to fall asleep, I felt this strange but reassuring feeling come over me. I opened my eyes and saw the Lord above me. He said that I am to help these poor desolate people any way I can. I believe that your email was a sign allowing me to be able to really make a difference in another person's life.

I need to make sure that this is legitimate and must know who is on the other side of this keyboard, so to speak.

Frankly, I try and help those in need who are already members of my church (Church of Louis Prima & Keely Smith, Sam Butera and The Witnesses )..Would you do me the honor of "spiritually" joining my church so I can do whatever needs to be done to assist you from this despicable situation you are experiencing?

To know that you are a real and genune person, I only have one request. Could you please send me via email a photo of yourself holding a sign with my church's name clearly visible, along with holding in your left hand the traditional glass of milk with a flower sticking out of it (it is a perpetual greeting in my church and a symbol of friendship to raise your glass of milk with a sacred flower toward your fellow Man)...This would put any fears I have to rest and I would know that you are legitimately a true friend and I can do what I can for you and your compatriots

Doing this for me would reassure me greatly, my friend

I am a very successful businessman and entrepeneur who resides in Des Moines, Iowa. I am a widowed 72 years old with two grown children, and I have been blessed by our Lord to have this opportunity to help others in dire need financially and spiritually so money is no object. I would only use the money I receive to start a business so I can help out my church and my Lord. I would not use it for personal use. I have enough money right now to last me and my children forever.

Please honor my request and I will gladly send you the requested information

Sincerely Yours,

Mr. A. Paul Bearer

This is already addictive...I've read all the FAQs and guidelines and hope to be a productive member of your site!!

I'm guessing he's going to hem and haw and not do this simple request...I will then thank him for his time and wait until he contacts me again Laughing Laughing Thanks for a great site!

KC
spot

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there Rookie

Welcome to the Fun Factory !!!

As your Mentor will tell you ....if you sign up for one, that it can be counter-productive to go for a "trophy" in the early exchanges.

For me (and everyone works kind of different) is to go softly softly to catch the monkey ... a Trophy for me is just the Cherry on the cake

Waste their time first ....trophy 5th (I can't remember what the middle three are, so make them up with help from a Mentor), one size doesn't fit all !!!

Baite Safe ...Slap Hard

KCKC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll do that!...Thanks!!!

Keith
KCKC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Disregard...Found the Mentoring thread!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic