SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

OK, Here I go...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
skrap1r0n

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These guys have always kinda pissed me off. I have responded in the past, but I always kinda ran out of steam after three or four changes. So I found this site, and noticed how much fun you guys are having and decided to give it a shot.

Now, I have been lurking around most of yesterday and finally registered today. I have been mulling over a loose plan. I got to looking at my gmail account and noticed I had 100 invites, so I invited myself to create a dummy account that had 19 invites available. I figured I might as well come across as somone with some loose cash lying around, so my basic plan is this. I located a lads email from this site and sent him a G-Mail invite in the name of Nucis Folliculus (The translator thingy said that was latin for "Nut Sack"). My invite said

Quote:
Mr. Folliculus

Here is the account invitation you requested. I will look forward to hearing from you Re: The purchase of additional stones.

My dummy address loosely implies a gemstone dealer. I figure we might as well start off on my turf.
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey- welcome aboard, have some really good fun with your baits.

One suggestion, do get a mentor to coach you in those crucial first couple of baits... one thing we try to avoid is giving the lads anything useful- and turning them onto GMail is useful, because it gives them endless emails that don't have traceable headers (which is desirable if you want to hunt down their accounts and kill them, or if you want to identify where they are really coming from...)

But a clever modality none the less.... I would go get a crap account at vigilli.it or walla.com or one of the shyte sites that they use and run the same bait from there... make up a premium invitation for exclusive club members or some such silliness and watch as they jump at the chance to be the first on their blocks...

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
skrap1r0n

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was assigned a mentor and have contacted them. Good call on the gmail headers. That didn't occour to me that it would be useful to them. If I don't hear back from this lad, I will try again, only tweak it a bit and not hand out a gmail invite.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic