SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Poor poor Renni

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
steve_brimley
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Renni has been trying to scam my character John. It's all going very smoothly except for John's son who constantly hacks his email account. Now that Renni has John's personal detials, she has asked John if he feels his email is secure. And the son responded.

Two quote boxes below, the first is a synopsis of what has gone on up to now. The second is what the son sent.

Quote:

RENNI LAWSON
Dear John. How are you,I WAS WITH MR mICHEAL DUKE today to know if you have c...
Sep 5

John Williams
You sent a picture? On 9/5/05, RENNI LAWSON <[email protected]> wrote:...
Sep 5

RENNI LAWSON
Dear John Williams . How are you,I am happy to hear from you today,yes i atta...
Sep 6

RENNI LAWSON
MR JOHN. WHY DID U KEEP SILENCE SINCE.PLEASE TRY AND GET THE MONEY FOR OUR US...
Sep 7

RENNI LAWSON
Dear John Williams. How are you,please why can't you get back to me so that i...
Sep 9

RENNI LAWSON
DEAR JOHN... WHY SILENCE AM WORRIED.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW MY FATE IN U ...SO T...
Sep 11

RENNI LAWSON
Ddear John Williams . how are you,please dear why did you just queit since al...
Sep 12

John Williams
Renni, I'm sorry. My son has been cracking into my mailbox and deleting every...
Sep 12

RENNI LAWSON
Dear John Williams. How are you,infact i am relieved today after reading your...
Sep 13

RENNI LAWSON
Dear John Williams. How are you,infact i am relieved today after reading your...
Sep 13

RENNI LAWSON
DEAR PLEASE HELP ME ....I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU ....PLEASE HELP...
Sep 14

RENNI LAWSON
Mr John. please help me .I want you to collect the money and invest the money...
Sep 15

RENNI LAWSON
DEAR SIR. PLEASE WHY DID KEPT SILENCE......LET ME KNOW MY FATE IN YOU ....CAN Y
Sep 16 (6 days ago)

John Williams
yes what do we need to do? On 9/16/05, RENNI LAWSON <[email protected]...
Sep 18 (4 days ago)

RENNI LAWSON
Dear John Williams . I appreciates your response and having gone through the ...
Sep 19 (3 days ago)

RENNI LAWSON
MR JOHN... HOW ARE YOU.I AM EXPECTING YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS WITH YOUR DIRECT ...
Sep 19 (3 days ago)

RENNI LAWSON
DEAR JOHN.... WHY SILENCE AGAIN....PLEASE LET ME HEAR FROM YOU SO THAT I CAN ...
Sep 21 (1 day ago)

John Williams
Hi Renni, Sorry, my son changed the password on my email account and I couldn...
Sep 21 (1 day ago)

RENNI LAWSON
MR JOHN WILLIAMS. THANKS FOR YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS SENT TO ME ....PLEASE LET ...
1:19 pm (5 hours ago)
MR JOHN WILLIAMS.

THANKS FOR YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS SENT TO ME ....PLEASE LET ME ASK IS THIS
TRANSACTION SAVE SINCE YOUR SON HAVE CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD ....PLEASE HELP ME

Now the kid responds to her directly

Quote:

John Williams
to RENNI
More options 7:18 pm (0 minutes ago)
Lady,

there is no way my dad can keep me out of his email. I hack him all the time. I will now delete every trace of you from this account.

Hahahahahhahahahahhahahaha

My dad is very dumb and will forget about you.

I hate my dad.

Steve Williams

IAM A MAN WITH ALIEN EXTRAORDINARY ABILTIY

Get back to me in details and not your OK this time around.

At LadCo, we offer mugus of every kind and in a variety of convenient sizes. Find your mugus
here
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha ha, that is excellent! Nice technique! I like the tone and attitude of the "son", it seems so real. Great modality!

Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic