SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Helloooo Mr Chump

View next topic
View previous topic

Ilichy Miracsky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hellooo Mr Chump

Is all strange to hears from you this sudden as am thinking this joke is for poor Ilichy. Please note am not in callings 'Ilichy Pracza' for all big laughs but am name of Ilichy MIRACSKY am lives in Pracza place all big cities of Czech Repubelic. Can you make this undstands please?

Now am to make intersted noises of this matterage and hope sincerely no sticky flob is. I am addressing given as bottom of this message on signature, you can in make all calls to this way, and have happy chattings.

Please have done quick net searchs for Yukos Oils and not much of recent to be found is all this big serious thing or is all big jokes? In reassuring can be now please my dear prat.

Hope urge hearings

ILICHY

----- PŮVODNÍ ZPRÁVA -----
Od: [email protected]
Komu: [email protected]
Předmět: Read details my passport is attached.
Datum: 22.9.2005 - 1:04:03

Dear Ilichy Pracza,

Thank you very much for your response. This is my private email box, you should send your emails to this box.

Firstly, it is very important that we identify ourselves in a venture of this magnitude. The money is quite big, the sum of US$21,000,000.00 is big money any where in the whole world. As a result of this, I recommend that we identify ourselves so that we can identify each other. This will establish the necessary trust that we need in us. This is all about trust, if we are able to build our trust, then we will be able to work together and by God's grace we will enjoy the money in peace. This also brings me to the issue of confidentiality. Try to keep it confidential for security reasons.

I am hereby attaching my international passport . I am from Korea, but I have worked all my life in Russia. Please acknowledge receipt and I will expect you to send yours as well so that I can identify you. I hope you understand the need for this?? You said you sent your I.D. but I did not recieve it. You should send it again.

When I hear from you,I will send you all the approvals from Yukos oil and the Federal Ministry of Finance of Russia with which I was able to disburse the money.

I will also commence the preparation of the power of attorney to give you the legal authority to recieve the money. I will also sent your details to the Finance firm in London so that they can issue you a certificate of deposit, this is going to make you the bonafide owner of the consignment, hence you can recieve the money.

I want you to know that there is nothing illegal about this project, this is because I have used legal means to secure the funds from te Federal Ministry of Finance of Russia. All documents are available.

You should please send your contact details, your telephone and fax numbers and your contact address.
Hope to talk to you soon.
Regards,
Dr. Jang Chung

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic