SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Marmite in Bangkok...

View next topic
View previous topic

Sir Marmite

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Acknowledgement
Sent: 20 September 2005 13:08:08
Dear Mr Slopu

I hope to be in Bangkok perhaps the end of this week, would this be convenient. To avoid any security risk I will be travelling under an assumed name, that of Hawley Harvey Crippen. I note your plans. Is it wise that you are involving a third party? Can your fellow be trusted? Please move to reassure me. Can you, or another crony if not, recommend a suitable hotel? Nothing too ethnic perhaps. Is the Hilton worth considering?

Did you not already get my telephone and fax number? I am worried that these messages are being seen by someone else now, please double check before I resend such confidential information.

I am not sure what you mean in connection with your sisters and daughters. I was merely asking for advice on companionship for a spot of sight seeing, perhaps an evening's entertainment. My discretion and good graces are assured but they must be clean and wholesome, no tribal trollops if you get my drift. After all, I am sure that they are used to helping out.

Kind regards

Sir Marmite Luny-Binns DFC
Regis Court Chamberlain
The Court of St James
Broadmoor
London FU2 GIT

http://www.freewebs.com/sirmarmite/index.htm [My spoof site]

To: Marmite Luny-Binns <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Acknowledgement
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 18:08:22 +1000 (EST)

Dear Marmite,

few more things are required from you.

Your contact telephone numbers and fax.

I will not be in Bangkok in person but will send my representative to meet with you. He is serving as my attorney.

Could you let me know when you will be in Bangkok so that I can start preparing his movement.

Also I will need to forward your information to our sister company in bangkok so that they can reach you for the tracking information concerning the consignmnet any moment its finally moved.

Give me further news.

NB: I did nt understand your reference to my sister or my daughter and wish to be clarified pls.

Yours Afeez.
Sir Marmite

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr Afreez

Yes this looks fine. Presumably I should complete the form and bring it with me to Bangkok? Something like this I would prefer concluding face to face as I am sure you will understand.

I have my assistants Mr Hugh Janus and Isa Wanker looking into the flight situation. It seems best to travel with British Airways and we can make reservations as soon as these last few questions are resolved.

Any news on the hotel by the way? I am concerned that I may end up staying somewhere with dirty towels and what not.

Kind regards

Sir Marmite Luny-Binns DFC
Regis Court Chamberlain
The Court of St James
Broadmoor
London FU2 GIT

http://www.freewebs.com/sirmarmite/index.htm

>From: salau afeez <[email protected]>
>To: Marmite Luny-Binns <[email protected]>
>Subject: Agreement
>Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 00:54:04 +1000 (EST)
>
>Dear Marmite,
>
>As you tell me your schedule, pls go through this specimen agreement and comment on it.
>
>Yours Afeez.
>
>
> MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT
>-------------------------
>
>THIS MUTUAL CO-OPERATION AGREEMENT IS MADE THIS ..........DAY OF....................... 2005 BETWEEN MR OLEG............................. A NATIONAL OF ......................... BUT CURRENTLY RESIDING .............................. WITH IDENTITY NUMBER ........... HERE AFTER REFERRED TO AS THE FUND MANAGER OF THE FIRST PART.
>
>AND BARR. AFEEZ SALAU, A NATIONAL OF ......................., CURRENTLY RESIDING AT..........................................., HERE IN AFTER REFERRED TO AS "THE FUND INVESTOR” OF THE SECOND PART
>
>Page 2
>
>IT IS HEREBY AGREED AS FOLLOWS :
>
>
>1. The "fund investor" and the "fund manager" will transfer the fund from............... to a security company in either Bangkok or Dubai UAE in the name of the "fund manager" wherein this sum of Ten Million United States Dollars (US$10,000,000) shall be deposited.
>
>2. It shall be the responsibility of the "fund investor" to procure all legal documentation required for a hitch free transfer from his security company to the designated country.
>
>3. Both parties shall thereafter make a transfer of the Ten Million United States Dollars (US$10,000,000) into the nominated bank account provided by the "fund manager".
>
>4. At all times, it shall be the duty of the "fund investor" to take all necessary measures to ensure a timorous completion of all prerequisites for the transfer of the above fund into the bank account provided by the "fund manager".
>
>5. After a successful transfer of the above sum from either Bangkok-Thailand or UAE to..................., further investment and disbursement shall be done by the "fund manager".
>
>6. The fund manager shall invest the money in the Real Estates and in such other businesses as the "fund investor" may direct.
>
>7. All running costs and expenses incurred by both parties towards the actualization of this agreement/fund shall be determined appropriately and reimbursed from the five percent 5% set aside for that purpose.
>
>8. Subject to (6) above, a sum equal to sixty five percent (65%) of the total sum transferred shall accrue to the "fund investor" and shall be held and invested by the "fund manager" in trust for the "fund investor".
>
>
>Page 3.
>
>9. Subject to (6) above, the sum equal to his twenty five percent (25%), of all sums transferred shall accrue to the "fund manager" for his personal use as fees for services rendered during the course of this transfer .
>
>10. The "fund investor" hereby guarantees that the above sum of money did not come from any illegal gun smuggling or drugs or any criminal origin.
>
>11. The "fund investor" and the "fund manager" have agreed to pay The Attorney 5% of the fund transferred.
>
>12. In the unlikely event of any dispute ensuing between the parties , settlements shall be executed first by a panel of four (4), two( 2) persons appointed by each party
>respectively before a resort can be had to the Arbitration Tribunal or Court.
>
>In witness the parties have set their hands and seal the day and the year first above written.
>
>
>
>SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED
>BY THE WITHIN NAMED "FUND MANAGER"
>
>MR ..............
>
>IN THE PRESENCE OF
>
>SIGNATURE: ...........................................
>NAME: ...................................................
>ADDRESS: ............................................
>
>
>Page 4
>
>
>
>
>SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED
>BY THE WITHIN NAMED "FUND INVESTOR"
>
>MR ...............
>
>IN THE PRESENCE OF
>
>SIGNATURE: ................................
>NAME: ........................................
>ADDRESS: ................................
>
>
>
>
>
>BEFORE ME
>
>..................................
>
>COMMISIONER OF OATHS
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>---------------------------------
>Do you Yahoo!?
> The New Yahoo! Movies: Check out the Latest Trailers, Premiere Photos and full Actor Database.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic