SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Me and Barrister Kafa Johnson down by the schoolyard.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mattyk22

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love getting these emails from these scammers and I truly enjoy responding with them. I find it a great way to let my creative juices flow and thanks to this site I can publicize them.
The following is my response to Barrister Kafa Johnson's email telling me the horrible tragedy of the death of a possible cousin of mine David Tom, his wife and two children in Nigeria and how he wants to repatriate $23,615,000 that my cousin David Tom left behind. For some reason Kafa did not write me back. Crying or Very sad
------------------------------------------------------
To: [email protected], [email protected]
Cc:
Bcc:
Subject: Re: I await your urgent response.
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 11:14:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time

Hello Barrister Kafa Johnson,

Thank you so much for your email informing me that David Tom is deceased. Actually David is not my brother he is my first cousin. What a terrible shock this news is to the family and myself we are terribly devastated by. To compound the tragedy is the loss of his wife Greta and their two lovely children Hansel and Heidi. The family had not known of this tragedy, we had lost contact with David, we knew he was in Nigeria but we could never get a straight answer from the US Embassy in Lagos (such bastards), thanks to you we can now have closure. He was fortunate to have you as his personal attorney.

I am also very interested in repatriating the $23,615,000 (this is a rather large sum of money) to the US. I do have some concerns and proposals of my own; 1) Is it a wise choice to move the money to a US bank? These types of transactions are reported to the US Government and in particular to the Internal Revenue Service (don't want to mess with those guys). I would like to suggest that the monies be sent to an offshore bank account to either the Cayman Islands or a Swiss Bank because of their strict privacy and banking laws. 2) I would like to counter your proposed split of the money. Since, I am a direct relative of David's and therefore have a greater legal right to the money, I think a fairer split would be 65%-35% in my favor, without me you do not get any of the money ($8,265,250 would be your share, which considering is quite a bit of money and you could live like a king in Nigeria or for that matter anywhere in the world. I do not recommend going to New York with that money; it would barely buy you a one-bedroom apartment). 3) I would like to have all legal documents reviewed by my attorneys at Dewey Cheatem and Howe, I think it would be to my benefit and yours as well. If you have any thoughts on these concerns and proposals please let me know.

In closing, I thank you again for contacting me, I am grateful for the news of David and his family, though it is sad news. Hopefully, we can get his money out of Nigeria.

Dick Tom
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic