SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Marvin Morgan's munificent millions...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
frazzle
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Marvin Morgan sends me an unbelievable offer. He needs my help to steal Saddam Hussein's lost oil payments.
Quote:
#123CB/PBV,MAIN CITY, JO,BURG,
P.O. Box 1924,
Lenasia 1829
SOUTH AFRICA.
TEL:874-763591425
FAX:874-763591426

[RE: TRANSFER OF US$168.559 MILLION TO YOUR ACCOUNT.]

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business. Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication. However, this correspondence is unofficial and private, and it should be treated as such.

At first I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to both parties.

Four more paragraphs of drivel, including:
Foreigner, ... fatal auto accident, ... unclaimed bank account... Saddam Hussein secret CRUDE OIL transactions in Africa... utmost confidentiality... 15%/80%/5% split ... first USD 38 Million test transfer, fly over to meet you... then 130,559 Million... need cellphone and bank account:

Let me hear from you URGENTLY by Email me. You can also fax or call
me for more detail.

Best Regards,
Mr.Marvin Morgan.

Tel: + 874763591425
Fax: + 874763591426
REPLY TO MY PRIVATE E-MAIL:[email protected]

15% of 168M = over 25M -- more than the total amount for a small boi boi transactions! Yuh gotta be in for that.
Quote:
Dear Marvin,
Your proposal intrigues me. Tell me more.
Robert

Marvin's on the ball... in case I missed it the first time, he points out he has one of those pricey Inmarsat satellite phone numbers. A real techno-braggart. Except he can�t seem to control his email program� I got this twice.
Quote:
Subject: URGENT
Dear Rob Kneebody,

I received your mail. It is my wish to conclude this business with you in full trust and confidence and to establish a strong long lasting business relationship with you but my only worry is the security and safety of the fund once transferred to your account.All arrangement that will ensure a smooth transfer of the fund to the account which you are to note is already in place and all I need from you is your full cooperation to act and receive the fund in your account.You should send me your account detail where you will like the fund to be transferred to.On receipt of your information,I will send you an application which you are going to fill and forward to the bank here in South Africa for approval.

2 paragraphs of crap

So send me the following information if you are capable and ready to handle a business of this magnitude and very sure that you will not let me down once the fund goes into your account;

[1] Your full name............................
[2] Your correct bank account detail for the transfer...................
[3] Bank address................
[4] Swift code/ routine #...........................
[5] A/c #.............................
[6] Copy of any of your legal ID such as copy of your international passport or your drivers license.
[7] Your private tel/fax numbers for easy and safe communication.

3 paragraphs of crap

I will also forward your account detail to the bank and to the Ministry of Finance for Foreign Transfer Approval in your favor. So as soon as the fund is approved for transfer to your account, you as the foreign beneficiary of the fund will be required to come down to South Africa here or go to Our Foreign Offshore Payment Centre clossest to you for the signing of the final fund release order form.

I wait to receive the requested information.
Regards,
Marvin Morgan

NOTE: I WILL CALL YOU ON RECEIPT OF THE ACCOUNT DETAIL FOR THE TRANSFER FOR A HEART TO HEART DISCUSSION.OR YOU CAN AS WELL CALL ME ON:

TEL:....011+ 874+ 763 951 425

THIS IS MY SPECIAL SATELLITE PHONE WHICH I BOUGHT FOR THE SECURITY AND SAFETY OF OUR CONVERSATION AS OUR LOCAL LAND LINE IS NOT SECURED FOR OUR DISCUSSION.IF YOU WANT TO CALL ME,YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD MY COUNTRY DIALING ACCESS CODE BEFORE MY NUMBER,JUST AS DIRECT.

Well, when your own personal 25mill is at stake, you�ve got to give away all your personal details, right? Wrong! I had a scammer�s fake bank details on file, so I sent Marvin those, plus my brand-new K7 phone number.
Quote:
Dear Marvin,
You can certainly trust me to bring this transaction to a satisfactory conclusion. I have a great deal of experience in transferring large sums of money internationally.

The Bank account the funds are to be sent to is:

Address: #4 New York Plaza, New York, NY 1004
Swift Code: CHASU33
Beneficiary Bank: Allied Bank
Bank Code: CHIPS UID 113391
Beneficiary Account: AREPCS
Account Number: 1402-00976-5

My full name is Robert Noel Kneebody.

My phone number is 206xxxxxxx. This is my private business number... if I'm not there, just leave a voice mail. You can also send faxes to this number.

Under the Patriot Act, it is illegal to send passports or other ID out of the USA. If this is really necessary, I'll give it a try, but I'd rather not risk a prison term!

Can you please explain why its necessary for me to go to South Africa? Especially since you're going to fly here anyway? Why can't we just do the whole thing here in New York?

Best regards
Rob

5 days later� (I thought this was urgent, Marvin!) Slap time? No, not yet.
Quote:
Subject: VERY URGENT [Marvin].
Dear Robert Noel Kneebody,
Thanks for your mail. I have started to process the transfer to your account. Everything looks good on this end to ensure a smooth and a successful transfer of the fund to your account. Attached below is the copy of the application which my confident attorney
who is the government accredite attorney to the bank has submitted to the bank and the ministry of finance here for the immediate release of the fund to your
account.
You should also re-copy and forward the application below, sign it and forward it to the bank Online email address below from your email address.
MAIL TO: [email protected]

You should let me know as soon as the bank replies to you regarding the application.
Best regards,
Marvin Morgan.

.........................................................................................................................................
The Manager
First National Bank
6th floor, 1 First Place
Cnr Simmonds & Pritchard Street
Johannesburg, Gauteng
South Africa.

Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF THE USD38,000,000.00{Thirty Eight Million United States Dollars Only}FROM A/C #: 531 - 002234 - 111

Reference to the above quoted Account Number of Late WALTER G. OPPLIGER, with credit balance of USD168,559,000.00{ One hundred and sixty eight million five hundred and fifty nine thousand U.S dollar Only.

As the bonafide next of kin to the above named late JWALTER G. OPPLIGER, Holder of the dormant Ref:A/C, we wish to apply for the release of the total said amount and initial part payment of USD38,000, 000.00{Thirty Eight Million United States Dollars Only}in our favour representing first phase payment from the credit balance in the said a/c.

In accordance with National and International Laws of inheritance kindly remit the stated amount in full to our a/c No quoted below:
Bank: Allied Bank
Acc No. 1402-00976-5
Bank Address:#4 New York Plaza, New York, NY 1004
Sort code: CHIPS UID 113391
Beneficiary Account: AREPCS
Beneficiary:Robert Noel Kneebody

This request is predicated on the fact that since the death of our Manager WALTER G. OPPLIGER, who was entrusted with the Management of DIAMOND OPPLIGER[PTY]SA. The need for the transfer of the money in the account becomes imperative.

We shall therefore be very grateful if this request meets with your favourable consideration

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours faithfully,
Robert Noel Kneebody.
#4 New York Plaza, New York, NY 1004
Tel. 2063384383.
Fax: 2063384383.
Email:[email protected]

Hmmm, looks like Marvin thinks I live at the bank. And how come Walter is now manager of a diamond company instead of guarding Saddam�s money? Slap time? No, be patient! Before I can worry about all that, Marvin sends me another email.
Quote:
Subject: ONLINE ACCOUNT.
Dear Rob Kneebody,

How are you today? Everything looks good on this end to ensure a smooth and a successful transfer of the fund to the account which you have nominated but I am worried that we may have to pay huge amount of the fund as inheritance tax to U.S government and the large amount that is involve may raise some eyebrows since some of the new banking laws were enacted by the U.S legislature to fight terrorism & track large sums of money that *MIGHT*? be used by terrorists to fund attacks against the United States.

SO to forestall any such heavy tax, complications or suspicions by the U.S government or the bankers I would suggest that it will be better that you set up an *Online account* with the correspondent bank of our bank [ First National Bank ] in Canada. Under this arrangement the fund will be first transfered to your account which you are to set up with the correspondent bank in Canada as an internal transfer which will require no inheritance tax on the fund or other government related taxes.

From this your account in Canada bank you can now start to re-transfer the fund in bits to your home account in U.S. Under this arrangement your home account in U.S and your Canada bank account where the fund will final come from will bear the same name[your name] so that your government or your bank will not ask for any tax or question the transfer. The fund will be transferred to your home account from the Canada bank under the back up cover of repatriation of earnings and investment scheme.

If you like we can even leave the fund in your Canada bank account and start to invest it to any part of the world from your Canada account.I will send you the information of the Canada bank as soon as I know your opinion soCanada you can contact the bank immediately to set up the account and send me the correct account information to enable me start the transfer process without further delay.

Let me know your opinion so to take the next best action.

Best regards,
Marvin,

Well, I can�t be bothered with the SA bank and all that crap, so I�ll ignore the first email entirely.
Quote:
Hi Marvin,
How's things?

Great that this is all under way!

Have you got a web site for the First National Bank of Canada? It's so much easier to sign up for an account online!

No need to repatriate the money... as you say, the Feds will just tax the hell out of it. I'll leave it in Canada and use it when I go overseas! Which will be often! Yahoo!

Regards
Rob

Lazy mugu hasn�t bothered to match the bits he�s added in with his oga�s format. Slap time? Patience is a virtue, my pet.
Quote:
Subject: URGENT [OPEN THE ACCOUNT NOW].
Dear Rob Kneebody,

THANKS FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE TO MY MAIL.YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY.WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH OUR BANK IN TORONTO CANADA AT :
WWW.PIBTRANSFERS.COM

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS to log on to the bank's website and fill the application form and when the form is completed,you should submit the application to the bank and the bank will then write you back with further instructions.
YOU CAN CONTACT THE PAYMENT DIRECTOR WITH THE FOLLOWING #'S

NAME..................DR.JAMES COLBINE
TEL......................647--722--0140
CELL..................,416--834--8309
[email protected]
CONTACT HIM IMMEDIATELY.WITH THIS DEVELOPMENT WE CAN SUCCEED EASILY.

YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THE POWER THAT SIGNALS SUCCESS IS THE POWER OF YOUR MIND.HOW TO MAKE LIFE SAY "YES" INSTEAD OF "NO" TO YOUR PLANS AND YOUR AMBITIONS.

When the opportunity came,it appeared in a different form and from a differrent direction as expected.That is one one of the tricks of opportunity.It has a sly habit of slipping in by the back door,and often it comes disguised in the form of misfortune,or temporary defeat.Perhaps this is why so many fail to recognize opportunity.

HOWEVER,BEFORE SUCCESS COMES IN ANY MAN'S LIFE,HE IS SURE TO MEET WITH MUCH TEMPORARY DEFEAT AND, PEHARPS,SOME FAILURE.WHEN DEFEAT OVERTAKES A MAN,THE EASIEST AND MOST LOGICAL THINGS TO DO IS TO QUIT.THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE MAJORITY OF MEN DO.

MORE THAN FIVE HUNDRED OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL MEN IN AFRICA HAS EVER KNOWN AND THE GREATEST SUCCESS CAME JUST ONE STEP BEYOND THE POINT AT WHICH DEFEAT HAS OVERTAKEN THEM.FAILURE IS A TRICKSTER WITH A KEEN
SENSE OF IRONY AND CUNNING.IT TAKES GREAT DELIGHT IN TRIPPING ONE WHEN SUCCESS IS ALMOST WITHIN REACH.

SEND ME THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION AS SOON AS YOU CONCLUDE WITH THEM TO ENABLE ME FORWARD THE INFO TO THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE FOR FOREIGN
TRANSFER CONTROL APPROVAL IN YOUR FAVOUR.AS SOON AS THE FUND IN QUESTION IS APPROVED FOR TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT,THE MINISTER WILL INSTRUCT CANADA BANK TO EFFECT THE PAYMENT TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY.I WILL FLY OVER TO MEET YOU IN STATES ON CONFIRMATION OF THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT .

DREAMS COME TRUE WHEN DESIRE TRANSFORMS THEM INTO CONCRETE ACTION.ASK LIFE FOR GREAT GIFTS AND YOU ENCOURAGE LIFE TO DELIVER THEM TO YOU.

DIRECT FAITH MAKES EVERY THOUGHT CRACKLE WITH POWER.YOU CAN RISE TO LIMITLESS HEIGHTS,IMPELLED BY THE LIFTING FORCE OF YOUR MIGHTY NEW SELF-CONFIDENCE.
I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
HAVE A BLESSED AND PRODUCTIVE DAY.
YOURS TRULY,
MARVIN

An online bank! A quick post to the �Fake Banks Forum�, wait a couple of days, and voila! It ain�t online no more.
Quote:
Hi Marvin,
What's going on? I tried to go to that site, but I just get a box on my screen saying it doesn't exist and to check the address.

Can you please check the address and get back to me with a correct one?
Thanks
Rob

He squirms back towards the script�
Quote:
Subject: URGENT .
Attn:Rob

Sorry for the late reply.Thanks for your mail.I will advise you to contact the payment director in the NAME OF DR.JAMES COLBINE and seek advise from you on how to open the ON-LINE ACCOUNT.

Get hold of him through email:[email protected]

You should hasten up action and do what he expect you to do.Very important you conclude with him today and tomorrow and send me the account detail.

I wait to hear from you.
Regards,
Marvin

Slap time? Youbetcha! A bit of irrationality creeps in too. One of my other pets wouldn�t give me his address, and I got confused between the baits. But it all adds to the fun!
Quote:
Goddamit Marvin.

First you give me the wrong address for the bank website, then you tell me to email some guy. I don't want to email him. I want to open a bank account. And I sure as hell am not going to do that by email! Now give me the bank's web site!

Now get your shit together, give me the bank's correct web site, and stop bitching about hastening up. If you had your act together, this would have all been sorted out days ago.

And, for the last time, GIVE ME YOUR GODDAMN ADDRESS. What is so complicated about this? Do you live in a mud hut or under a bridge or something? Or is it that you don't understand simple English?

Robert

Quote:
Subject: Marvin
Hi Rob Kneebody,

I called the number you sent to me for us to have a heart to heart discussion but it was voic mail,or you can as well call me:

TEL:....011+ 874+ 763 951 425

THIS IS MY SPECIAL SATELLITE PHONE WHICH I BOUGHT FOR THE SECURITY AND SAFETY OF OUR CONVERSATION AS OUR LOCAL LAND LINE IS NOT SECURED FOR OUR DISCUSSION.IF YOU WANT TO CALL ME,YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD MY COUNTRY DIALING ACCESS CODE BEFORE MY NUMBER,JUST AS DIRECT.
Marvin

At this point I noticed the satellite phone, so fired off an email to Inmarsat to get it shut down. Haven�t heard back from them. Sad
Quote:
Subject: VERY URGENT
Attn:Rob Kneebody,

HERE IS THE WEB BANK AGAIN.

WWW.PIBTRANSFERS.COM

Make sure you conclude with the bank by Monday next week and send me the account detail to enable start the proccess of transferring the fund to your account.

I wait to hear from you.

Regards,

Marvin

A quick double-check� yup, the bank site is still down. Lazy mugu for not checking. Bad mugu, bad. Time for� another slapping! And look, Gmail does different character sizes! But wait� it�s VERY URGENT, so I leave it a couple of days, then�
Quote:
GODDAMNIT MARVIN!!!!

YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO ME.

1. GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS.

2. GIVE ME A WORKING WEB SITE.

STOP FUCKING ABOUT.

Uh-oh� he doesn�t like slapping.
Quote:
Subject: FORGET

It seems you are not capable to handle business of this magnitude.Kindly forget about this.I will quitely look for another partner.

Regards,
Marvin

Time for a bit of moderation, with a hint that I am actually a rich dude. See, I�m a reasonable guy, really! Besides, I think you're hooked, so go away if you like. But, since he doesn�t want to give me his address, I�ll keep hammering away at that. Later on, it should be good for a, yup, you guessed it, slapping.
Quote:
Marvin,

You know as well as I do that I have no problem handling this kind of transaction. You've chosen me because you know that I've been handling transactions like this, and larger, for many years.

I'm happy for you to find another partner. If you can find someone who can sign up to a bank at a web site that doesn't exist, good luck. If you can persuade someone to help you who is so stupid that he'll go into a transaction without knowing your address, I don't care.

If you really want this done right, you'll have to come back to me. With your address and a working bank website.

Rob

Yup, hooked! Marvin�s back with a new script...
Quote:
Subject: TD CANADA TRUST [MARVIN]

I received all your mails.I am trying to perfect the best way to have this fund transferred out of the country. Now I have perfected all arrangement that will see to the immediate transfer of the fund out of the country with your cooperation. The bank manager here said that the best thing to do is to use only your name to secure all the necessary transfer control approvals in your favour so that the bank and the ministry of finance will approve the transfer in your name hence you can not open an ON-LINE ACCOUNT.

Once the fund is approved in your name,TD CANADA TRUST BANK which is the correspondent bank of our bank here is incharge of release the fund to your account. TD Canada Trust Bank will contact you immediately the fund gets to Canada so that you will set up an internal account with them"TD CANADA TRUST BANK" The 38million will be released to your account without any problem immediately you set up this account with them. Once the fund reflects in your account with TD Canada Trust Bank, I will then fly over to meet you up for sharing and investment. From your account with TD Canada Trust Bank we can start to re-transfer the fund to your U.S home account in small amount until the whole amount comes to U.S Or we will leave the fund with the TD Canada Trust Bank and start to invest it from there to any part of the world in any viable project of our choice.

The arrangement initiated by the manager is the safest and perfect way to have a smooth transfer. It will prevent us from losing more than 50% of the total transfer sum as tax to the U.S government[IRS].

Let me know your opinion so that I will forward application for payment immediately to the bank and the ministry of finance here. The first phase of this transaction can be concluded within 7 banking days if you will speedy up action.

Let me hear from you ASAP. I will be sending you copy of my international passport as my ID and I will expect that you send me copy of any of your legal ID such as your copy of international passport or your driver license. This will strenghten our trust.

Regards,
Marvin
Tel: 011 - 87 - 476 - 359 - 1425
Fax: 011 - 87 - 476 - 359 - 1426

I hadn�t really read his first email, so I got pissed that he was dropping the $168M down to $38M. Slap again. And of course the missing address. Ooh, look, Gmail does text foreground and background colours and font sizes. Couldn�t figure out how to make them blink though. Unfortunately, 419eater readers won't get the full glory of it all.
Quote:
Marvin!
Listen to me!

Stop fucking about!!!

First you told me that the amount to be transferred was US$168,559,000.00. Now you tell me that it's only $38M. What the fuck is going on there?

Secondly, you still haven't given me your address. What the fuck are you trying to hide? Send this along with your passport.

Thirdly, you told me I needed to come to South Africa. Now it seems I don't. Make up your mind!
I've gone to a lot of trouble to arrange my schedule to be able to go to South Africa... a whole lot of wasted effort! It really pisses me off when you waste my time, Marvin!

Fourthly, what hick bank are you dealing with that doesn't even have a working web site? Forget it! Go with a reputable outfit like Citibank! We're living in 2005 for God's sake, not the goddamn 1800s. Any reputable bank has a web site for customer access. Surprising that the manager there knows his way around the US Tax laws. A real smart cookie!

Fifthly, you say I need to "speedy up my action". But what the fuck am I supposed to be doing? You haven't asked me to do a goddamn thing!!!
Get the lead out Marvin. And get your shit together before I lose my patience.

Rob

Marvin clarifies about the $168M / $38M thing. Didn�t like that slap either.
Quote:
Subject: Marvin

The first transfer is $38m.But I will advise you forget about this hence it is not mandatory that you do the business with me.I can not do it again with you.

Just forget about this.
Regards,
Marvin

Well, I�m a big enough man to apologise. Under the circumstances, it would be churlish to ask (right now) where the address and ID have got to. Looks like the bank he gave me was legit, so I tell him I�ve set up the account. He seems to have forgotten I already gave him an account right at the beginning.
Quote:
Thanks for clarifying that Marvin. I don't understand why you need to break it up into small amounts, but OK. I wish you'd explained that earler.

Over to you if you want to pull out. I've got the account set up at the bank, which is now a wastye of time, but whatever.
Rob

Yup, hooked! Marvin and I are back on track. Good buddies.
Quote:
Subject: HAVE FAITH

I will start the proccess of transferring the first phase which is $38million.By Monday next week,I will let know how far I have gone.The second phase of the transfer will be when I come over in States,after the successfull and sharing of the first phase,we will then go into the second phase.

Will keep you posted as the business [deal] progresses.

Have a nice day.
Regards,
Marvin

Back to work Mugu.
Quote:
Marvin,
Sounds good. Let me know when it's arranged.
Rob

To be continued�.

To [email protected]: YOUR MAMA AND YOUR FAMILY, IDIOT, MORKEY,
frazzle
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of days, and a few reassuring emails from Marvin later...

Quote:
Dear Rob Kneebody,

How are you today? I am happy to inform you that everything arrangement is in progress.The fund in question has been approved for transfer to your account after a rigorous investigative process.The fund has already left South Africa to Canada.I will send you all the approval documents by tomorrow.

TD CANADA TRUST will be contacting for further credit of the fund to your account.

Let me know as soon as they contact you.
Regards,
Marvin

I wonder whether all the $168M got transferred to Canada, or just the first $38M?

And Michael William makes his entrance from an IP located in Brampton, Ontario, Canada, and with a Toronto cellphone...
Quote:
> > HELLO,
> > MY NAME IS MICHAEL WILLIAM, A BUSINESS OWNER IN
> > OTTAWA, CANADA.
> > I WAS CONTACTED BY YOUR PARTNER TO ASSIST IN
> > A
> > TRANSACTION THAT INVOLVES TRANSFER OF FUNDS OVERSAES
> > FROM
> > FIRSTRAND BANK SOUTH AFRICA.
> >
> > I HAVE A GOOD CONTACT WITH THE MANAGER OF A BANK (TD
> > CANADA
> > TRUST) CANADA, WHOM I HAVE DISCUSSED WITH. THIS IS
> > HIS PROPOSAL:
> >
> > A TRANSIT ACCOUNT WILL BE OPENED ON YOUR BEHALF.
> > THIS ACCOUNT
> > WILL RUN FOR ONE MONTH WITH A MINIMUM ACCOUNT
> > BALANCES OF US
> > $20,000:00 (TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS), WHICH WILL BE
> > DEPOSITED
> > INTO THE ACCOUNT IN INSTALLMENTS. HE WILL PROVIDE US
> > WITH THE
> > ACCOUNT NUMBER AND A TELEPHONE ACCESS CODE THAT WILL
> > ALLOW YOU
> > TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE ACCOUNT.
> >
> > PROVIDED THIS ACCOUNT BALANCE IS MAINTAINED, WHICH
> > INDICATES
> > ACTIVITIES; THE LARGE SUM WILL THEN BE (TRANSFERED)
> > DEPOSITED.
> >
> > YOUR PARTNER AND I HAVE DISCUSSED �NEIGOTIATED- THE
> > TOTAL
> > PERCENTAGE THAT WILL BE GIVEN TO THE BANKERS.
> >
> > SEND ME AN E-MAIL, WHICH WILL INCLUDE YOUR PRIVATE
> > FAX NUMBER,
> > SO THAT I CAN FAX TO YOU COPIES OF THE OPENING
> > ACCOUNT
> > APPLICATION FORM.
> >
> > IF YOU WISH TO SPEAK WITH ME, KINDLY CALL: 1 (416)
> > 454-2330.
> > THANKS.
> > MICHAEL WILLIAM.
Note: Is this your cell phone number: (206-xxx-xxx).

A brief but entrancing cameo, I'm sure all will agree. The exit's over there, Michael... I send him on his way...

Quote:
Hi Michael,

Good to hear from you. Could you please get your friend the TD Canada Trust bank manager to contact me directly. I don't see any reason for you to be involved.

Regards
Robert Kneebody

Marvin also gets the news that his time spent in setting up the Canadian connection has been wasted. Start again, mugu. And could it be that there's another slap being lined up?
Quote:
Hi Marvin,
I'm well thanks, Hope you are too.

Thanks for your email. I was beginning to wonder what was going on.

I haven't heard anything from TD Canada Trust at all.

But, I did receive a strange email today. Someone claiming to be a Canadian businessman (not an official of TD Canada Trust) contacted me today. I don't know how he got this email address or found out about this transaction of ours... I've been keeping it completely secret. I just told him to go away -- the less people involved in this the better.

And he had my personal phone number. I hope you didn't give out my phone number without my permission Marvin. I would be really really pissed if you did that.
Rob

Stay tuned for the next actor to appear...

To [email protected]: YOUR MAMA AND YOUR FAMILY, IDIOT, MORKEY,
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic