SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My first attempt - didn't really go anywhere

View next topic
View previous topic

Emma Wimott-Lees

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a beginner...

My first attempt. Sort of reached a dead end because I didn't provide any details. I've got a lot to learn.

So, at what stage do you send them some info. I mean do you keep them asking to annoy them or send them a taster straight away. Advice appreciated!

Date: 26.8.05
Subject: Malissa Pointer

Dearly Beloved,

It is by faith I send you this Letter, having known the truth, I have
no choice than to do what is lawful and right. By way of introduction I am Mrs. Malissa Pointer the wife of Mr. Harry Pointer. My husband worked in his life time with the Chevron / Texaco in Kenya for Fifteen years before he died in the year2001. We were married for ten years without a child. My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a Child outside my
matrimonial home which my religion is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited some funds with a Security company in Europe.The funds where deposited as family valuables / treasures for security reasons.Hence they are not aware of the real contents of the consignment. Presently, I'm in a hospital in Kenya where I have been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations any where in the World. Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them for personal reasons.

I ask you to Stand and collect the Funds from the security company. I
want a person that is responsible and with outright honour who would use this money to fund orphanages, widows and the physically challanged. It is said that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money.I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going after death. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my soundless voice and resence of my husband's relatives around me always just for the fact that they want to lay claims to the funds they know nothing about.I don't want them to know about this development. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of a representative who is in Europe as he will be the one to assist you in laying claims for these funds.

Yours Ever.
Malissa Pointer.

To: malissa pointer
Date: 26.8.05
Subject: Re: Malissa Pointer

Dear Malissa,

Oh how your letter moved me. And how very sorry I am to hear of your plight. I too have had a relative afflicted with the same illness and, sadly, they passed away a few years ago. I think I know what you are going through.

Your email touched me greatly. Please, tell me how I can help.

You must understand that as head of a cosmetics company in London my time is taken up doing mundane chores around the office and doing tedious promotional work. However, your words touched a nerve - rest assured I will do everything in my power to help you.

Do you need help in finding treatment? Are you based in the UK? I might be able to help you more if you are in this country. We have very good hospitals here.

Please email as soon as possible.

My thoughts are with you.

Emma Wilmott-Lees

Date: 27.8.05
Subject: Thank You/Details

Hello Emma,

I want to first and foremost thank you for your sympathetic feeling
towards me and my plight. Thanks to you. I will want an individual...a God fearing one to carry out my last wishes as they seem to be and I assure you that you will be rewarded not by me but by God.

Now that I see that you want to assist me and you are assuring that you
can be trusted on monetary issues I will proceed to furnish you with
all the details relating to this my ordeal. My late husband deposited this money in a security company in Europe and for security reasons; the money was deposited as family valuables/treasures so that no one can tamper with the fund there. The security company does not know that the consignment contains cash.

All I want you to do now is to stand as the beneficiary of the fund and
claim the consignment. After which, you will use a great part of the
money for the purpose of charity as I desire. First, my representative in Europe will have to effect a change of ownership of the consignment to your name as the beneficiary. I will only need the following, As soon as I am in receipt of them I will forward to my representative.

Your Full Names.

Contact Address.

Telephone numbers home and mobile. (I will prefer a private line.)Just
in case you have to discuss and I will prefer this whole transaction to
be kept confidential and quiet. Gossips are not one of the things i
need now in my state of health now. As soon as this is completed, you will be recognized as the bonafide owner of the consignment. This as I am aware should take 2 to 3 working days to accomplish. I also want to assure you that there is no risk involved in your standing as the beneficiary to claim the consignment.

As soon as the change of ownership has been completed, you will be
required to travel down to the Netherlands where the Consignment is to sign and claim the consignment as the beneficiary. I await your reply to enable us commence the change of ownership to
your name

Yours Ever,

Malissa.

Date: 27.8.05
Subject: Re: Thank You/Details

Dear Malissa

Thank you so much for responding. I think we really have to get moving on this. I have been in contact with a consultant friend of mine who is a leading oncologist and he assures me that there are many treatments available for esophageal cancer!! This is great news indeed is it not? It might be that there is hope after all. I have discussed with him the possibility of you coming here for treatment and can inform you that we can accommodate you in a local private healthcare hospital! (The biggest in London actually).

Please do not worry about costs as I will take care of everything. You just tell me what you need and when you need it and when you can travel to London. How are you at the moment? Are you OK for money? Please don't be mad at me for asking! If you are like any of my friends here in London they do not like charity.

I just like helping people - I have the funds to do it so why not!

Anyway, exciting news!!!! After much thought and soul-searching malissa, I have decided to start a charity!!!!!! This will provide funds for further research into this particular type of cancer that we have both had bitter experiences of. I have spoken to my financial advisor today and asked him to set aside £50,000 to start the charity. We would really, really like to call it the "Malissa Pointer Charity for Esophageal Research". How do you feel about that Malissa? Do you mind if we use your name on our promotional literature?

£50,000 is not much I know, but it will be a start. I know many influential people who would be willing to contribute to the charity and I fully expect us to surpass the £350,000 mark within 6months.

I think we can achieve great things together Malissa.

As we speak I am flying to our offices in the US in order to tie up an important business transaction that will license our best selling product "OxiPlex Anti-Wrinkle Cream" all over the states. This is an exciting time (and a busy time) for us Malissa but I want you to know that I will help you no matter what.

Please get back to me as soon as possible and I will put things in motion regarding your hospitalization and treatment. Please give me your phone number and I will try and ring you if I get chance.

Love, Emma.

p.s. One final thing which is very important. I have asked our conusltant friend (Professor Fritz Bergkamp) to email you so that he can find out the precise nature of your disease. He assures me that this will help us make a better determination of the best course of treatment in advance.

Please don't lose hope Malissa, we can beat this. Just believe in god and he will help you!

Your friend, Emma

Date: 28.8.05
Subject: Re: Thank You/Details

Hello Emma,

I thank you for the last mail you sent to me. I am sorry I am replying
you this late. The reason is that i have been in the hospital taking
for my medication. I thank you for all your offer to assist in my treatment over there in London. In as much as i appreciate your offer, I will not want to put you through the rigour of using your money to finance my treament which is very enourmous. I would have preferred you to stand as the beneficiary of the consignment as I told you in my last mail, clear the consignment from the security company and then there will be enough money to take care of evry other thing including my treatment.

All I need is for you to send the following to enable my representative
start the process of effecting the change of ownership to your name as
the beneficiary.

1. Your full names

2. Your address

3. Your telephone numbers ( Mobile and land phone).

As soon as the information is received, the process of effecting the
change will start immediately and this will not take more than 2 to 3
three working days. Please I am waiting for the information so that we can commence. I thank you once again for your willingness to assist in this project.

May God bless you for your kindness.

Yours Ever,
Malissa.

Date: 29.8.05
Subject: We Must Act Fast

Dear Melissa

I was so worried because I hadn't heard from you! Please do not worry about the expense of your treatment. As I have told you, money is no problem. I am very rich and will be able to afford your treatment - whatever it costs! Let's just get you well first and then we can concentrate on the consignment (which sounds very interesting).

Has Professor Bergkamp been in touch? He was going to email you and find out about your illness so that we can start making arrangements. We really need to get moving on this as soon as possible. I will email him today and update him.

Also, you haven't responded to my question about the charity we want to set up. Is it ok if we use your name to head up the charity? I will place £50,000 in there to start the fund off, but prof. Bergkamp has already found several wealthy benefactors who are willing to contribute significant amounts!! This is great news.

Please get back to me asap Melissa and let me know the dates you will be coming over. It really needs to be SOON though if we are going to beat this disease.

All I need is the dates. I will arrange the flights, accommodation and travel to and from the airport.

Our thoughts are with you Melissa.

your devoted sister, Emma

Date: 29.8.05
Subject: Your Treatment

Dear Melissa,

Emma told me to contact you.

We have already started to mobilize the necessary clinical services in order to treat you. Certainly, I have experience of this type of cancer and I am happy to confirm that it is treatable and there is generally a good prognosis – particularly in females. We will probably begin your treatment with a short course of Radiotherapy, and combine this with a course of 120mg Prothiathithinide tablets.

Please do not worry about the cost of treatment, Emma is taking care of that. I think it really important now to work towards starting your treatment as soon as possible so I would be grateful if you could give us some idea of when you are coming to London. When you give us a date, we can begin making more robust preparations.

I would also be grateful (and this is extremely important) that you advise me on the drugs you have been prescribed thus far, and give me a clearer idea of the progression of your disease. What type of treatment are you currently undergoing? For example, have you been imparted for dialetic retinanal infarction? Have you suffered side-effects as a result of a herniated sphincter? Or has your consultant concentrated on a complete recto-fibrioscopy? Sorry for all these questions, but these will help us build a clearer picture of your condition and allow us to treat accordingly.

Finally, please furnish me with the name of the hospital and the consultant whose care you have been under.

Finally, Emma is planning to send you a small amount of money (£2,000) to help you in your relocation plans. However, she doesn’t have your address so you will need to email her with your contact details.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Dr. F. Bergkamp, Professor of Clinical Oncology, Harmison Private Medical Centre, London

Date: 30.8.05
Subject: Re: We Must Act Fast

Hello Emma,

Thanks for your mail. Professor Bergkamp has finally contacted me
concerning the treatment in London.

While I make arrangement for the trip to London, please send the
requested information for me to start the process of the change of ownership
to your name.

I will file in application for my international passport but I do not
know how long it will take to come out. After this, I will start
processing my visa. It is after I have secured my travelling visa that I will
need money for ticket and for my basic travelling allowance.

I will write to give Professor the details he asked for. I thank you for being so humane in your dealings with me. Meanwhile, as soon as the change of ownership has been completed, you can plead with the security company to send the consignment to you in London.

I thank you once again for your willingness to assist in this project.

Yours Ever,
Malissa.

Date: 30.8.05
Subject: Concerned

Dear Melissa

How are you today?

I didn't quite understand your last email. What information do you mean? What information do you need me to send you and why?

And please, you still haven’t responded to my question about the charity!!! Are you not interested in the charity Melissa? We have put in a lot of preliminary work on this and the least you can do is acknowledge my request.

Melissa, please don't take this the wrong way but both Professor Bergkamp and I are slightly distressed that you seem more interested in this consignment than getting free, world class treatment for an aggressive form of cancer!!!

You can see my concern here Melissa?

Anyway, I was going to mail you a small sum help you in your preparations but before I do, I have to be convinced you are interested in receiving help.

I can't do all the work here Melissa. You have to help me.

Your sister, Emma

Date: 31.8.05
Subject: Re: We Must Act Fast

Hello,

I will write this mail as best as i can.

I do not have the need for what you offer me. All i have in heart is to
do what i want to.

Do you have an idea of what it is like to SUFFER FOR WHAT YOU HAVE NO
RELATIONSHIP WITH?

I do appreciate your efforts but all i really need is the consignment
cleared and the basis for charity carried out. My time is near and i
have accepted it i hate to talk or write about it.

I stress on the details (full names, contact phone number and
residencial address) as there are prerquisites for changing the name and
beneficiary to your name.

I write all the above with optimum respect and regards. I dont care
whose name it is that stands for the charity cause my prayer is that who
needs help gets it.

Write soon.

Mrs Malissa

Subject: Go in peace

Dear Malissa,

I must say Malissa, in a way I admire your stoicism in coming to terms with death. You truly are a remarkable woman and an inspiration. I remember my friend who died of oesophagal cancer, it was awful. The last weeks were truly painful to watch. He was coughing up blood constantly and in the end was actually spitting out the lining of his throat. It was a distressing time for us all. Even the morphine didn't help.

Dr. Bergkamp will be very upset. He has been working tirelessly in order to make preparations for your treatment. If it is ok with you, I will use the £2,000 I was going to send you to pay Dr. Bergkamp for all the work he has done so far. I think it is the very least we can do!

My heart is with you Malissa and I will pray that your end will be a peaceful one.

As regards the consignment, this sounds an interesting proposition and one that we could certainly take on board in order to help you out.

We must move fast though. I am very busy with our current promotion at the moment, but I have asked my attorney (William P. Shankly) to contact you immediately. He will provide the necessary information you need and go over the modalities so that everything is in order.

Please email me if there are any problems.

Your sister, Emma

Subject: Emma: Info

Melissa

Emma Wilmott-Lees has just sent me an urgent email. I work as her company lawyer and have done so for 17 years now. I work closely with her financial strategy department. As you may know, Emma's company is a global one but we are always looking at opportunities to expand.

She said you have a business proposition?

As a company, we do get involved in businesses that are non-cosmetic industry orientated, provided of course, that they are sound propositions with likely high-yield returns.

Please furnish me with all relevant details. Thank you.

Emma is working on an important promotion this week so it might be best if you deal with me directly rather than troubling her. She is a very busy lady.

She tells me you are ill. I am sorry to hear that and hope you get better soon.

Best wishes,

William P. Shankly LLB

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic