SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hunting Osama

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu claims he knows where Osama bin Laden is hiding and offers a big share of a multimillion award. It's not clear what he needs assistance for and why a lawyer will be needed � Would Osama accept service of process? Rolling Eyes

Opening letter is here

My first reply:

Ciccio Scarpelli wrote:
Dear Malam Abdulahi Yahaya,

I also hate that kind of criminals and I'm ready to help you in this project. Please note that I have also military training, which could be very helpful when dealing with such dangerous individuals. I'm ready to contact your lawyer when needed.

Yours,

Ciccio Scarpelli

Mugu's idiotic reply came without delay. Bush and Blair are aware of our hunting activities and will stop any strategic action until my mugu and I finish the task:

Mugu wrote:
Dear Friend,

I Thank you for your response to my message. I will please want us to commence with this project immediately by you providing me the under listed in formations:

1.Your full names
2.Your country
3.Your contact address
4.Your telephone and fax numbers

This in formations are requested from you for speedy processing ,Just as you may wish to know, I have worked so hard thus, when this opportunity came to me in the hide out of the suspect, I intend utilising it for my own betterment hence I will want you to please be ready to cooperate(by keeping this information confidential ) as I will want us to conclude this tracking process of the suspect as soon as possible.

Immediately you send down the in formations required I shall provide you with the contact in formations of my Lawyer and have you both discussing the mod us operand of the release of the in formations( filed package ), and then assist you with how you can get in contact with Mr.Philip Zelikow of the 9/11 commission for you to claim your Price .With this document which shall be procured in your name, you will be the legal and bonafied and BENEFICIARY of the filed package and Price, Immediately you submit the information to " Mr.Philip Zelikow the executive director of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, better known as the "9/11 Commission.

All i needed from you is your assistant to make sure they are stop ,i believe by now a by my own information i have, letter have been send to the president of America ( George W. Bush) and the British prime minister ( Tony Blair ) to retreat all effort or comment to the Islamic World, and if not more attack to the British countries so as the United state of America, they may take it likely unserious but it was a promise ,so i want you to know all information i have is not to be taking as fun and or should not be taken for granted.

Note that, every logistics and feasibility study regarding the actualisation of his informations have been kept confidential and should remain so till the cooperate(suspect) are put to justices, and that have been dully taken care of, as such there is no risk of any sort involved as long as the you are fighting for this project and the 9/11 commission is concern .I am soliciting for your assistant as you already know that i am not a citizen of the these countries ,but some how ,some ways we are affected .
Do send the needed data to me so as to enable us commence on how the commission can track then immediately.

I await your kind and urgent response.
Best regards,
Malam Abdulahi Yahaya

Ciccio Scarpelli wrote:
Thank you very much for your response. I have carefully read and understood your email. You requested my personal info, and I'd like you to send me your info too. This is what you asked for:

My full name: Ciccio Scarpelli
My country: United Kingdom
My contact address: XXXXXX
My personal mobile phone XXXXXXXXxx (note: I don't have a fax machine, but my mobile has a fax feature, so you can send faxes to this same number).

Yours,

Ciccio Scarpelli

I wish to inform you that I have not quit from this deal despite the fact that you are georging me wrongly. Macanthoney Williams.
Jolly Roger Safari Spain United Nations Cayman Islands United States United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Romania France
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister shows up:

Quote:
Dear Ciccio

I thank you very much for your message and detail you send to me i want to assure you that all the informations you need to submit will be send to you by the lawyer whose contact informations is provided below . and those are the informations you need to submit to Mr.Philip of the 9/11 commission ,i will want you to contact him for all other informations and files you need .I am giving you this contact information's because of the trust and believe i am having in you.

contact informations:
Name: James Smith
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44-703-193-0932
Fax: +44-870-135-0581

I will want you to let me know all informations concerning your contact with my attorney, please before you do anything let me know. I also hope that you keep this issues confidential so that we may achieve success to fight against terrorism.I have prayed that Almighty Allah to grant you the stenght and courrage to assist me in this fight against terrorism.

Allah Be with you.
Malam Abdulahi Yahaya

The "fax" is a blatant YAC number, but tel corresponds to a British mobile phone.

I wish to inform you that I have not quit from this deal despite the fact that you are georging me wrongly. Macanthoney Williams.
Jolly Roger Safari Spain United Nations Cayman Islands United States United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Romania France
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 703/704 range is for redirect numbers. I wouldn't be surprised if the Barrister sits in Lagos.
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks TFI, and you are 100 % right. In fact the lawyer and the Malam are the same guyman, as I now can say. IP is always 80.88.155.188 and that's Nigeria, not sure if Lagos or elsewhere.

Attorney needs a letter of authority. I don't know what exactly it is, but I've heard they are very expensive these days. Smile

Quote:
Dear Mr Ciccio Scarpelli,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your mail. Please be advised that we would be requiring further verification before releasing the said information to you. I will be needing a signed Letter of authority from Malam Yahaya transferring authority to you. From there, i am sure things will progress smoothly.

I will be expecting to hear from you

faithfully yours
James Smith
Attorney
Smith Associates

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel like impersonating a paranoid. Wouldn't you turn a bit paranoid if you were involved in a business like this one Rolling Eyes ?

Quote:
Dear Malam,

I am sorry to tell you this, but I am afraid some strange things are happening and I have started wondering if your lawyer has disclosed our extremely secret project to some unauthorized third party. Needless to say, such behaviour would put not only our common goal but also our very lives under risk.

Please talk to your lawyer and read attentively, because when somebody has undergone military training as I did, his eyes may see better than yours.

Some minutes ago my phone rang twice. The first ring sounded slightly unfamiliar and that's why I refused to answer. Notwithstanding, it stopped ringing within a few seconds, and that's also a phenomenon difficult to explain. Then I did pick the phone up and answered with my heavy Italian accented English. I know some people don't like Italians, it happened to me many times and I am quite used to that. However, the man at the other point of the line kept completely silent, and I could only hear his breathing. I know he was a man and I must add, quite a strong man, because that was the way his breathing sounded. I hanged.

And this is not all. Yesterday I came home a bit late. While I was still walking down the street I came across a policeman. There was something strangely disturbing in the way he looked at me. I kept walking and pretended to ignore him, but I am sure he was still looking at me until I turned right at the next corner. I could almost feel his gaze stuck in my nape.

You have to know that Manchester is not the same place it used to be a couple of months ago. Neither is the whole world. You know our "friend" has something to do with it. So please keep utmost secrecy in our business, otherwise things might turn really bad.

Regards,

Ciccio Scarpelli

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Letter of authority has come. It's so crappy it's worth a look:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/wcenter/LetterOfAuthority.jpg

The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Samir wrote:
IP is always 80.88.155.188 and that's Nigeria, not sure if Lagos or elsewhere.

It's indeed not Lagos but Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. Laughing
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lawyer wants $ 7,300 before releasing the information about Osama bin Laden's hide out and has sent a phoney bill:

Mugu wrote:
JAMES SMITH ASSOCIATE
Solicitors & Advocates
Park House, Station Square (Midlands) Coventry CV1 2FL, England , Coventry , UK ,
Phone No.: +44 7031930932, EMail: [email protected]

Ciccio Scarpelli,
XX Albany Road x
Chorlton Manchester XXXXXX
United Kingdom

Dear Sir,

LEGAL REPRESENTATION FEE

Please be advised that it is expedient that you be informed that there are legal charges for which you are obligated to fulfill before the documents can be sent over to you.

The break down of the summary appears thus:

1. Letter of transfer of ownership ----------No cost involved

2. Letter of agreement-------No cost involved

3. Power of attorney----------US$1,800.00

4. Airway bill-------------------US$1,800.00

5. Certificate of deposit--------US$1,500.00

6. Legal charges-----------------US$2,200.00

7. Total Charges-----------------US$7,300.00

I shall be sending the first two documents mentioned above shortly. On reaching a consensus on how you intend to cover my legal charges, I shall have the other documents sent over to you, which include his bank account name and number, his hideout and every other document regarding his findings.

Please act accordingly

Yours faithfully,
James Smith
Attorney
Smith Associate

Let's just forward the bill back to the mugu. It's his lawyer after all!

Baiting persona wrote:
Dear Malam,

Please take a look at the message and attachment I got from the lawyer. I'm afraid I don't like him too much. He asks too many questions, that's what I don't like. Now he wants $ 7,300 but our man is still hidden and I was not informed where he is. He includes an airway bill, but he doesn't mention where he is supposed to travel!

Well, I assume this lawyer has sent the same bill to you, because you are going to afford his legal fees and expenses. I'd recommend you to be careful with him. You can never be too careful with lawyers.

On a side note, strange incidents keep happening all the time and I am now certain that some not too friendly boys know about our project. They have indeed already found out who I am, and that's what prevents them from coming, they know I am not a small fish and that I can handle them properly.

Meanwhile I have been investigating by myself where our man is. Some important guys from certain governmental agency told me that he is currently in Africa. Can you confirm this information?

Ciccio

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu wants at least half of the bill's amount:

Mugu wrote:
Dear Ciccio

I thank you very much for your update to me ,this message is to inform you that your message was well receive ,according to the informations from the lawyer it's duty to make sure the document are send to you in good health and safety that is while i beleive he requested for airbill and for the legal fee that concern his company .And i never recieve any message from him i only hope you do send to me update always this way.

I will want us to make sure that this project complete in no distance time .please concerning the charges for the lawyer i will want you to let me know how you intend handling it .and please not that we are making the said receive prize 50/50 .

i will be waiting for your reply.

malam

A good victim is not only greedy but also too self confident. So is Ciccio, what a pity he is so paranoid:

My baiting persona wrote:
Dear Malam,

You asked: "concerning the charges for the lawyer I will want you to let me know how you intend handling it". My answer: I intend to tell you how much the fees amount, so you can directly send the funds to your lawyer. I recommend a bank transfer or a check, this amount won't be suspicious.

Now let me pose some direct questions:

1) How is it possible that you "never receive any message" from your own
lawyer? That's weird.

2) Where is Osama currently?

3) Can you tell your lawyer that the guy he planted in the corner next
to my home is not welcome anymore? I can recognize a "sentinel" when I
see him, and I don't like any big brother supervising my life. So don't
just replace him for another gorilla or I will kick his ass
appropriately. I have some nice tools to deal with such individuals, I
hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Yours,

Ciccio Scarpelli

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Borrowing a modality from Dean Koontz and the phone ringing thing- the phone rings, recipient answers, hears nothing and hangs up. THEY (evil government spook types) still keep the line open through NSA type technology and can hear everything the target says and, in the case of cell phones I suppose, can track everything the target is doing.
Has he noticed any strangers or felt that he was being followed?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I swear I've never read Dean Koontz Cool . Paranoids can drive anyone crazy and that's exactly what I mean to do with this mugu Very Happy .

My persona invents a reality where he's the constant target of conspirations, and pathetically sees himself as kind of a movie secret agent with "military training". The dangers his mind invents tend to strengthen his ego.

He thinks (he wants to think) that both Osama and the CIA are after him, and at the end of the day that makes him feel better.

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu says his lawyer is not washing me. So wash wash must not be the modality here:

Mugu wrote:
My Dear Friend,

The charges for the lawyer according to his message is $ 7,300 and i will like to let you know that i have spend allot of money in the tracking since the beginning of this project and i am still doing so to make sure that my information remain accurate to the call.

The only information i receive from the Smith Associate was a message of notification that i really authorised that transfer of the document to you ,and i will like to let you know that i am not in town ever since which you know my job as a tourist agent we move around.

You also mention some thing about the suspect being in Africa ,i can not say he is there because of his movement ,only a word for you is ,according to my tracking information's his movement is between Africa ,Asia regions while he have his agent every where and life in United State and the United Kingdom so mind the ways you discuss this transaction with anybody. also i will like to send to you a word of advise ,keep this transaction to your self till the tracking/tracing is complete and the cooperate are put to the hand of Mr.Philip of the 9/11 commission In the United State of America.

When i send a message to my lawyer the first time you complain about the present situations you are experiencing ,he told me there was no such act from him, that he never place any body to wash you.please do make sure you don't discuss this matter with anybody till its all over, because i want you to know that ,in life you don't trust when it comes to life assurance.

I will want you to also know that at the end of the transaction /project the both of us are entitle to the Price/reward and your assistant is really needed to me that is while i invited you to this project ,because i am not from that part of the region .so want us to split up the charges of the lawyer by me paying $ 3,500 and you complete the charges by paying the balance .

Also i really thank you for your assistant you have been rendering to the success of this project ,i will want you to know that i am still making more effort to get the information about his present movement.

Please write me back to let me know if the subjection is acceptable by you.

My Regards,
Malam Abdulahi

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

C'mon mugu, gimme more certificates:

Ciccio Scarpelli wrote:
Dear Malam,

The corner boy vanished. How convenient! Well, looks like his boss understood my message.

As for the fees, if you need me to pay $ 3,800 to complete the $ 7,300, I have no problem and I can afford that sum. But before I release my first cent I want to see a prove that you have already paid $ 3,500 to the lawyer. Call me a paranoid, but I always take my precautions. I am more cautious when a business is, so to say, not 100 % risk free.

Regards,

Ciccio Scarpelli

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Allah will protect me from the corner person. Certificate is coming:

Mugu wrote:
Dear Ciccio,

I thank you for your response to my message on time, and i thank Almighty Allah for guarding you from the corner person .I will want you to be patient with me till i get contact with my bankers tomorrow then i will get back to you if the payment will or can be made tomorrow you will be informed.

Also, I will like to comment on you precaution ,i like it keep it up for future business purpose.

My Regards,
Malam Abdulahi

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Receipt is here

Mugu wrote:
Dear Ciccio,

Along with this message is the Payment Receipt that was send to me from the smith associate today,i will want you to send the balance payment of the fund so that we can proceed ,also i want you to send to me update immediately you send the balance to them.

I will be waiting for your response

My Regards

Malam Abdulahi

Now I'm ready to send the balance.

Ciccio wrote:
Dear Mr. Smith,

I have been contacted by your client Malam Abdulahi Yahaya, who informed there is a balance of US$ 3,650 in legal fees. I am ready to afford that sum, and I assume the best way is to send a check to your office in Coventry (Park House, Station Square, Midlands, Coventry CV1 2FL). Please confirm this.

Yours,

Ciccio Scarpelli

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ciccio wrote:
Malam,

I have sent the attached message to your lawyer and he has not bother to
reply! May be he has a lot of money and doesn't need more, but the
problem is that our project is paralized! That's not good and I'd say
that's quite dangerous. Please get back to me urgently.

Ciccio

Western Union wires can be collected anywhere in the world:

Mugu wrote:
Dear Ciccio,

I thank you very much for your committment and assistant to this project, your last message was received ,i shall contact the lawyer by telephone and talk to him while the delay from his side.

Mean while ,i want you to go make the balance payment,so that immediately he response to your message you send him the payment details,i want you to contact me immediately you send the payment to him, below is the payment information i used, that was given to me by the Smith Associate .

Receivers Name: Peter Anderson
Method of payment: Via Western Union Money Transfer
Test Question: what is your name?
Answer: smith

My Regards
Malam Abdulahi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic