SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My first bait. Still no request for money though ...

View next topic
View previous topic

vylkloigh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the first 419 letters I responded to, and it has only been going for ten days so far. As you can see, there have been quite a few messages and still no request for money Smile

Do you think I should send the lad my "account information" now (or rather in a couple of days or so), or should I delay it further? I've added my comments between the posts, and would appreciate any suggestions on what to do next.

Fairly standard first letter

Quote:
Sender: [email protected]
Recipient: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: FROM MADAM MARY CLEMEN
2005-08-08 16:49

Dear

I am Mrs. MARY CLEMENT. from Ivory Coast. I am a widow being that I lost
my husband a couple of months ago. My husband was a serving director of
the Cocoa exporting board until his death .

He was assassinated last january by the rebels following the political
uprising. Before his death he had a foreign account here in Côte d'Ivoire
up to the tune of $18M which he told the bank was for the importation of
cocoa processing machine.

I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a safe account in
your country or any safer place as the beneficiary .

I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and
industrial production. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if
youn are willing to assist me and my only son, indicate your interest in
replying soonest.

Thanks and best regards .

Mrs.MARY CLEMENT.

So, what's in it for me? Smile

Quote:

2005-08-08 19:35

Hello there Mrs Clement.

I'm sorry to hear about your husband, but I wonder why you write this to me. Would there be any benefits for me if I help you?

Best regards,

Mr Svante Quantum, MSc, PhD

Quote:

Recipient:
Subject: Thank You Sir.
2005-08-09 12:09

Dear Mr Svante Quantum,

Thanks a lot for your kind response, I wish to let you know that as soon
as you can assure me and my only son Solomoh, that you will not let us
down or disappoint us when the bank transfer this money to your bank
account, I will be glad to negociate with you on what will be your share
for this noble assistance.

Meanwhile, I will like you to know that this money is the only hope left
for me and my son, so please your assureing us of being reliable is so
important to me ok.

May God bless you as I wait to hear from you shortly.

Thanks,

Yours sincerely,
Madam Mary Clement and Son.

Of course I'm serious - what do you think, silly mugu?

Quote:

2005-08-09 13:14

Mary,

I assure you that I might be willing to help you, but you have to understand that I want to be sure that there is no risk for me, and that this deal is for real.

Best Regards,

Svante Quantum

Quote:

Recipient:
Subject: Awaiting Pls.
2005-08-09 18:44

Dear Svante Quantum,

Thank you so much for your mail of today were you have confirm to me your
interest in assisting me and my only son Solomoh in this transaction, may
God almighty bless you.

Presently, I am use this chance to assure you that their is no kind of
risk in this transaction, as I have already concluded with the bank, and
they are only waiting for me to come and submit to them the bank account
informations were the money will be transfeferred to, so please be rest
assured ok.

Meanwhile, while responding to this mail, I will like you to tell me more
about your self, possibly send to me your private telephone and fax
number, please can you speak or understand French?

I am looking forward to hear from you shortly.

Thanks,

Yours sincerely,

Well, life's not that easy for me either

Quote:

2005-08-10 00:06

Dear Mary Clementine,

I am glad to hear from you again.

Since you want to know more of me, I will tell you that I am 49 years old and I was born in Sweden. I have three children, but I don't have much contact with them since their mother left me two years ago.

After my wife left me, I fled to the northern parts of Norway, where I have been since, trying to help beached seals. It's really a good cause, since the poor creatures have no way to get back in the water once they're beached.

Since I am originally from Sweden, I have no knowledge of French, and my English knowledge is mainly restricted to writing. I might be able to get hold of a phone here, but we're mainly using satellite communications.

I have attached a picture of myself since you seemed personally interested. (It was taken at a really boring party last year.)

yours,

Svante.

Ok, so I'll get 15%... Not bad

Quote:
Recipient:
Subject: Thank You Sir.
2005-08-10 12:02

Dear Mr. Svante Quantum,

Thank you so much for your mail of today which has really giving me and my
son joy, as a matter of fact, I does not speak or understand english, as
Cote d'Ivoire is a French speaking country, but my only son Solomoh can
speak and understand english, he is the one that have been writting this
mails since he is attending an international school here in Abidjan Cote
D'Ivoire.

Now, I want to let you know that I have really made up my mind to carrie
out this transaction with you, and has made up my mind to give you the
percentage of 15% as your share for this noble assistance, so if is ok by
you, I will like you reconfirm your acceptance and tell me some of the
profitable buisness opportunities you will advice me to invest this money
on when it is being transferred to your recommanded bank account at Norway
or your country Sweden.

Meanwhile, I will like you to keep this communication confidential till
this transaction is completed by the special grace of God for our security
reasons ok.

May God almighty bless and protect you as i wait to hear from you shortly.

Thanks,

Yours sincerely,

Hmm... a change of email address...

Quote:

Sender: mary clement [email protected]
Recipient:
Subject: God Bless You As I Wait To Hear From You.
2005-08-10 20:45

Dear Svante Quantum,

Good evening to you and how are you this evening? Please, my dear Svante, what is the problem why you have not been able to respond to my last mail to you? I hope you are in good health which is the most important issue in life? Once again, I want to reassur you that thier is no risk related to this transaction ok.

Please my dear, do try to respond to me as soon as possible to enable us conclude so that I will go to submit your recommanded bank account to the bank for them to effect the transfer without any delay, as we want to leave this country before the date of the presidencial election which every one believes is going to cuss a very serious problem.

Meanwhile, while replying, please use this same yahoo id to enable me have faster access moreover it is my private mail box ok.

May God almighty bless and protect you as I hope to hear from you shortly.

Thanks,
Yours sincerely,

Oh no... don't you try to rush me too much - this is already going too fast.

Quote:

2005-08-10 21:52

Mary,

I'm sorry I haven't responded earlier. You must understand that rescuing seals is not something you can put aside just to check your email. When these poor puppies get beached we only have a few hours to get them back into the ocean.

Regarding our business matter I have been in touch with a close friend of mine, who is handling all of my investments. We have discussed various options for your upcoming investment, but he has yet to come up with the best solution for this transaction.

I will get back to you as soon as I hear from him. Now I will have to tend to this particulary stubborn grey seal that refuses to move.

Best regards,

Svante

And now I realize there's a new email address

Quote:

2005-08-10 22:01

Mary!

I just replied to a message sent from you from a yahoo.com address. I just want to make sure it was really you sending that message, since you wrote me from this address earlier.

With the amounts of money we're discussing, we really can't afford any risks. To make sure it was really you that sent the message from the yahoo account, I would like you to send me a picture of you (and maybe your son too) from both the ozu.es address and the yahoo.com address.

If you please could do that I'd feel a lot safer. Since I have had some problems with virus on my laptop, I really want to make sure nobody got hold of our conversation.

Very best regards,

Svante

I got two really bad black and white fake passport scans. I won't bother posting them here, but they might end up in hall of shame Wink

Quote:

Sender: mary clement [email protected]
Recipient: Svante Quantum
Subject: Thanks, as I wait to your telephone call.
2005-08-11 11:57

Dear Svante Quantum,

Thanks for your mails of this morning, infact it gives me joy to see how careful you are in other not to allow insecurity to effect on us in this transaction, May God bless you my dear.

Yes, since yesterday i have problem in opening my mail box at Ozu.es and this was why I decieded to communicate with you through my yahoo mail as ie always easer to open.
Meanwhile, I have attached copy of my travelling passport which I sent to you including my son Solomoh's passport also , please keep them privately till we get this transactio concluded and we arrive to your country when this money ($18.Million USD) is transferred to your recommaded bank account ok.

Meanwhile, here is my telephone number, please do feel free and call us as my son Solomoh can hear and speak good english ok +225083-88888.

May God less you as I hope to hear from you.
thanks,
Yours sincerely,

I didn't like the yahoo.com address, and [email protected] didn't either. I decided to make a rather late phone call. This is sent after I got the new email address.

Quote:

2005-08-12 23:43

Hi Solomon and Mary!

I just want to confirm this email address. Since we've been having all these email problems I will soon send you a new secure address you should use instead of this crappy free address.

As I said when we spoke, I will not be easy to reach until Sunday evening by the earliest. We have several wounded seals we have to tend to, and I'm afraid they will occupy my entire weekend. However, I would very much like you to confirm that this is indeed the address we should use in our further conversations.

I have also spoken to my investment advisor, but you know what these guys are like. They demand tons of paperwork everywhere, and he also didn't like the passport scans you sent me. He said something like "you can buy a passport for $10 on the web, and they don't prove a thing". In my opinion he's full of crap just to get more money out of me, but he's the one controlling my funds at the moment, so I have to put up with him.

Anyway, it would make my advisor (who is really paranoid and doesn't want me to put you in touch with him directly yet) much more happy if you could send a picture of you and your family. He said something about it being much more difficult to forge a picture than a passport, but I think thats just nonsense. You can do as you like, but if you have the possibily to take a picture of you, your sister and mother, it will make this transaction easier for me to do.

That's pretty much all for now.

Cheers, and have a nice weekend!

/Svante

Now the earlier mentioned virus decides to strike

Quote:

Sender: madam clement [email protected]
Subject: Thank You, From Madam Mary.
2005-08-13 12:25

Dear Mr. Svante Quantum,

Thank you so much for your mail and the telephone discussion you had with my son Solomoh, i was so happy when he explain every thing to me, also I am sorry for the problems we had on email comunication this few days.

Now, I wish to let you know that a am an advance woman that knows what is good and what I want as i christian, after going through you mail, I was'nt happy that your friend or what ever you called him sees me not to be truethful, why? at my age can I be fooling my self? and what will i gain for doing that where I know too well that one day we all will stand before God for jugement and to anwser for what ever we did here on earth.

Please my dear, if their is no trust I don't think we can continue, because this transaction is all about trust and confidence; Presently, I am the one to be afried but due to the confidence I have in my God that he will never allow me to get into the wrong hand has made me to really believe you as a God fearing person that will not disappoint me at the end of this transaction, because this money is going to be transferred to your bank account, which will be under your control till we arrive.

Please Mr. Quantum, kindly tell me the gosple trueth if you are ready to carry out this transaction with me, with every cencerlity? Again, I will like you to try to send to me a private working telephone number were I can always reach you because communication is so much important in this transaction.

I wish you good luck and Gods protection over the weekend, as I hope to hear from you shortly.

Thanks,
Yours sincerely,
Madam Mary Clement and son.

Quote:

Subject: Pls, Reply Urgently With Bank Account Information.
2005-08-15 10:46

Dear Mr. Svante Quantum,

Good morning and how are you today? I hope you enjoyed the weekend? if so thank God.
Well my dear, this is to let you know that I am still waiting for your respond to my Saturday mail to you, as it is very important you confirm your seriousness and readiness to carry out this great and confidential transaction with me.

Meanwhile, I will like us to conclude every arrangements to enable the bank effect the transfer this week, so that I will start arranging for our travelling documents to come over to meet you face to face immediately you confirm that the money is now in your bank account.

Please, while replying don't fail to include your bank account informations were the money will be transferred ok, so that I will go to submit it to the bank here and ask them to effect the transfer.

May God bless you as I look forward to hear from you.

Thanks,

Yours sincerely,

Quote:
Subject: Anxiously Waiting.
2005-08-16 12:23

Dear Mr. Svante Quantum,

Good day to your and how is your farmily? What is exactly delaying you from contacting me since all this days, according to my son, late time you called, you promise contacting me as soon as you come back from weekend, but up to this day I have not been able to hear from you, and this gives me a lot on concern because i wanted us to conclude every arrangement this week to enable me go to submit your bank account informations to the bank, for them to effect the transfer.

Please, I want to leave this country soonest the bank trasfer this money for the safty of my life and of my only son please, but where by you are not serious or enterested in assisting me, please kindly let me know to avoid delaying my time please.

May God bless you as i wait to hear from you shortly.

Thanks,
Yours sincerely,
Madam Mary Clement.

Ok, maybe an answer then

Quote:

2005-08-17 23:51

Dear Madam Mary,

I'm sorry I haven't been able to get back to you earlier. My laptop
computer is totally crashed due to some kind of virus.

Unfortunately, I have a feeling this virus thing might have been
listening on my email account, since some of my friends have been
getting weird messages that seems to be from me. If you get any weird
mail from my old email address, please disregard them.

I'm writing this from an Internet Café in Bergen, since my own
computer is still not working. I will get back to you as soon as a
friend of mine manages to fix the computer.

Best regards, and I hope this won't take much longer,

/Svante

She asks about my family, and I have already told her my wife left me. Time for a little slap

Quote:

2005-08-18 00:17

Madam Mary!

I sent you a reply earlier tonight, and now I found this older
message from you in my inbox.

Are you really interested in me and any help I might provide? I told
you in an earlier message that my wife left me and I have little or no
contact with the rest of my family! When you begin your message by
asking about my (former) family, I take that as an insult.

Do you want me to send me my bank details, when you don't even bother
to read my messages to you?

/Svante

New cell phone for Svante? Nah... I think not.

Quote:

To: Svante Quantum
Date: Aug 18, 2005 11:17
Subject: Thank God.

Dear Mr. Svante Quantum,
Good morning to you and thank a lot for hearing from you because I have been so much worried after sending many mail and no response, thnaks God you are in good health which is the most important issue i life.

I am so sorry for the misuderstanding of my Question, I mean your perants father and Mother, as you have already told me that you are no longer with your wife and kids ok.

Meanwhile, is your cel phone working now, because we really need to keep a very good and reliable communication, so please if your cell phone or telephone line is now working, do send it to me.

Yes, I asked you to send to me your bank account informations to enable me go to submit it to the bank for them to commerce with the transfer of the money , as I had ealier told you of my plans to come over to your country as soon as you confirm that the bank has transferred the money to your bank account which you are to send to me.

Please, do try to respond so that I will know what to do.

May God bless and protectyou my dear.

Thanks,

Yours sincerely,

And this is where we are now. So what do you think should happen next? Poor Svante still has no cell phone or even a computer at the moment Smile

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic