SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

OH DEAR!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
raiden4infinity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

waamo wrote:
Shiver wrote:

Should I got for it?!

Why not. As long as nobody gets hurnt it's fair game.

Even if somebody does get hurt, as long as it's shoeboy...
Herp
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How interesting that a Mugu claims the image he sent to BE FAKE, when it actually isn't? That's seems so backwards somehow... Laughing
Charlie Fake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What type of outfit will you prefer me adorn in the photograph?As soon as I hear from from you concerning the items of clothing, I'll get to a studio and do as you want me.And send the scanned copy to you via,subsequently

I'm going after a mugu makeover too!! So far though, he's not going for it, but I hope to change that. Twisted Evil
Millsea
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver wrote:

Now, on checking the IP address of this email it is EXACTLY the same IP as "Vin's". I suspect that because the English is much better, perhaps this email is not from Vin, but is probably from the same internet cafe in Lagos.

Should I got for it?!

Get him to wear exactly the same get-up as Vin. Then send it to Vin saying you've found a picture of his university roomie.
Nigerian419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent this Job Offer to Vin:-

Quote:
Dearest Vin
I've just seen your photo on the web and would like to offer you the opportunity of working for me as a shoe salesman.
I have never before seen someone hold a shoe with as much feeling and style as you - it is a truly wonderful sight.
The way your hands are cradling that brown size 9 reminds me of a mother holding her new-born baby for the first time; such care, so much tenderness.
Vin, you obviously have a calling for this type of work and your clothes are a credit to your mother who obviously delights in sending her little boy out in the morning looking nothing less than spectacular!
Please reflect seriously on this offer Vin and get back to me soon.
The wages are not high (100 Naira a month) but I will make sure that your photo is included with every pair of shoes that we sell, making you even more famous than you are now.

Sent from a mugu's account so if he replies I'll update everybody.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
raiden4infinity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigerian419 wrote:

Quote:
Dearest Vin
I've just seen your photo on the web and would like to offer you the opportunity of working for me as a shoe salesman.
I have never before seen someone hold a shoe with as much feeling and style as you - it is a truly wonderful sight.
The way your hands are cradling that brown size 9 reminds me of a mother holding her new-born baby for the first time; such care, so much tenderness.
Vin, you obviously have a calling for this type of work and your clothes are a credit to your mother who obviously delights in sending her little boy out in the morning looking nothing less than spectacular!
The wages are not high (100 Naira a month) but I will make sure that your photo is included with every pair of shoes that we sell, making you even more famous than you are now.

Oh great, as if it isn't bad enough that they are invading our inboxes and airports, they now have to pollute the local Shoe Carnival??? Wink
RevRKK
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver wrote:
I think it would be incredibly cruel if some of you decided to edit his picture Twisted Evil

Just couldn't resist. One Mugu, medium rare! Good ol' Photoshop!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hah, nice work, Rev!

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! I received this email a short while ago from a Mr Nsisong Eyo-Udo (though he signs off as James):

Quote:

To: Shiver Metimbers

Dear Sir,

I am from Africa but living in Dublin. Your job is very good but my problem is that those pictures in your website is not the real picture of the scammist.

Don't you thinck it pose a serious proplem to theowner of the pictures?

Contnue doing the good work.

James.

Does the spelling look familiar to you all?! Of course it does, it's our old friend 'Vin' again trying his hardest to clear his name. At the very least I would have thought he would have tried posting the email from a different location, but no, it's the same internet cafe as before. Identical location and IP.

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
heinousmoz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

can we start sending him interesting messages as well then? Twisted Evil

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver wrote:
LOL! I received this email a short while ago from a Mr Nsisong Eyo-Udo (though he signs off as James):

Quote:

To: Shiver Metimbers

Dear Sir,

I am from Africa but living in Dublin. Your job is very good but my problem is that those pictures in your website is not the real picture of the scammist.

Don't you thinck it pose a serious proplem to theowner of the pictures?

Contnue doing the good work.

James.

Does the spelling look familiar to you all?! Of course it does, it's our old friend 'Vin' again trying his hardest to clear his name. At the very least I would have thought he would have tried posting the email from a different location, but no, it's the same internet cafe as before. Identical location and IP.

That is just crying out for playing. Maybe you can get another picture of him! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Warm Regards

SENATOR IBRAHIM MANTU

NB: Please get back to me as soon as you receive this mail because i know that very soon, i will pass on.

AM A LITTLE BUSY HERE BECAUSE I HAVE ALOT OF COSTUMER ON HERE - MR WALE MOSES
Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah! Tell him you will remove the offending picture as soon as the next picture of him arrives - with the shoe sticking out his ass!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigerian419 wrote:

Quote:
Dearest Vin

It would seem that great minds think alike. Wink I sent Vin a letter in the same vein, but I was a little harsher. Twisted Evil Still no reply as of yet... Crying or Very sad Could be time to resend it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic