SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Rabbi vs LeLi Song

View next topic
View previous topic

newbie baterman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rabbi Moshe Possey BLUE "Good Guy"

VS.

LeLi Song RED "Bad Guy"

Background:

Rabbi Moshe Possey is a diamond trader from NYC's diamond district.

LeLi Song is a chinese mugu who knows of an a bank account of some dead iraqi general....yada yada yada

(they don't read my emails, so I don't read theirs either!) (my comments in Parens)

Initial Contact:

Hang Seng Bank Ltd
Fu Shan Mansion
25 Taikoo Shing Road
Taikoo Shing Branch
Hong Kong.
Tel/Fax: +852 301 01462

Private E-mail: [email protected]

I am Mr. Li Le Song credit officer of the Foriegn Operations Dept. of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd,Taikoo Shing Branch.

I have an obscured business suggestion for you.Before the U.S and Iraqi war,our client Colonel Sadiq Uday who was with the Iraqi forces and also a business man made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Nineteen million Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars Only (USD$19.5M)
....... OH GOD SPARE ME THE DETAILS....

Rabbi Possey (Unbenounced to Mr. Song Rabbi Possey is fluent in Chinese! Whoa ho...let's see how this goes!)

Mr. Li Le Song,

I am fluent in chinese so let's proceed in that language:

哇什么一个好提议。我是对听见更多感兴趣。因为我是流 利用中文我们应该进行用中文从现在起。热切地等待你的回复。

Rabbi Moshe Possey

(Yep, just what I thought......)
Mr. Song's Response

Dear Rabbi Moshe,
I want you to send me scann copy of your ID card of any form of identification for proper verification and also with your full informations such as full names and address including your phone numbers and fax numbers to reach you quickly,and i will send mine gladly to you too.
I studied in America and do not speak Chinise well but i do want you to know that this is strictly confidencial and never to be discussed with anybody for the safety of this transaction.
I Awiat Your Informations
Mr.Song

(The good Rabbi humors the mugu with the information requested. Plus an id card that looks a lot like a dll in renamed fromat.....)

Rabbi Possey

Mr. Song,

先生不可能讲中文? 怎么能你活在香港和不讲 中文。我拒绝讲英语 - 你改善发现和口译员! 我的第一语言 不是英语它是希伯来语如此我讲和写中国比较好。

护照 下面附上

全名
International Denomination Inter Organization Triad for Hebrew Advancement
c/o Rabbi Moshe Possey

地址
578 5th Ave
New York, NY 10038

电话/电传
206-350-8721

早晨好 ,
Rabbi Moshe Possey

Last edited by newbie baterman on Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
newbie baterman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Song (The mugu is reading the chinese quite well don't you think. These scripts they follow seem to be multi-lingual....)
Dear Rabbi Moshe Possey,

I got your mail and I have attached a copy of my ID along with this mail for you to know me and moreover I want you to also know that this project is capital intensive and I am going to do everything within my power/reach to ensure that all goes well especially now that i know that we're from the same Country.
Upon the receipt of this mail and your drivers lisence which i have seen and believed,I shall now forward them to the lawyer whom will start the preparation of the necessary documents that we will use in making claims as well as moving the funds to a security company where it would be transferred to your Account.

We are going to follow this process due to the monetary problems in Hong Kong and moreover is a security measure taken to ensure that the funds are safe before it is released to your Account which you will nominate for this project.

Kindly extend my sincere greetings to your family and i wait to hear from you soon.
Please reply soonest why i await for your urgent call so we can discuss on what to do further.
Regards,

Mr.Li Le Song.
Tel: +882-162-133-6431
Tel/Fax:+852-301-01462

Rabbi (....but the Rabbi is starting to get offended by they insolent mugu who can not converse in his mother's tongue!)

怎么能你活和工作在香港和不讲中文? 是什么国家你从? 我是西伯来和不讲英语很好, 但我是用中文请好告诉我 ! (Translation: How can you live and work in Hong Kong and not speak Chinese? I forgot the rest something to the effect of... I do not speak english well. Let's use chinese!)

Rabbi Moshe Possey

[/i]
newbie baterman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Song (A one track minded....tsk tsk tsk...the Rabbi is going to be pissed! )

Here you have my id and i want you to resend me your drivers liscense cos i could nt download to see very well

Mr Lile Song

Rabbi Possey

你签署你命名用中文? 你在美国只学习什么语言你讲 ? 西伯来和不讲英语很好。我中国比较好, 德国, 意大利 , 法国, 日本或韩国比较好也是!

(Translation: Same as english below)

You sign you name use Chinese? What language do you only study in USA
you say? I am Hebrew and no speak good english. My China is quite
good, Germany, Italy, France, Japan or Korea is quite good also is!
You are first China person I knows that no speak china!

Rabbi Moshe Possey

newbie baterman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Song (Wow he changed his tune quick didn't he? My mugu friend has found the <a href="http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en">GOOGLE LANGUAGE TOOLS</a>.....)

To: [email protected], lamskyblue
Subject: HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

亲爱 犹太教教士,

由于自然介入在我决定掩藏我真正的身分对您 i 恐惧您也许没有头脑为这大金钱但为这少量时间您继续显示您的兴趣在协助我上调动这巨大的funds(USD$19.5M)i 来告诉您的这种交易我们能从现在起继续在chinise 通过电子邮件。
但我必须温暖您当叫喜欢不要讲chinise 由于高安全措施由银行使用在轻拍所有电话和网络由职员使用以便没人罐头轻拍了入我们的非公开讨论因此我必须通知您装箱迫切事态迅速与我联系通过我的电子邮件哪些我通常检查这种交易becos 。我仍然想要通知您,
这种交易资本密集并且我将做所有在我的能力之内保证所有neccsseary 文件的付款在您的名字,将由律师准备着哪些我通知了在这种交易。
我的问候,
Mr.Song

NB:I 将寄发您进一步infomation 在您的迫切反应之前。

(Now for the fun to begin.....I had a really hard time deciding where to start..... there are just too many open holes to exploit here.....what to do....what to do.....)

(We'll if you translate the chinese back into english you get this.....)

MUGUís LETTER TRANSLATED
Dear Judea teaches the priest, because the nature involvement in me decides perhaps hides my true identity i fears you to you does not have the brains but you to continue for this great money for this few time to demonstrate your interest in will assist on me to transfer this huge funds (USD$19.5M) i tells you this kind of transaction we can from now on continue in chinise to pass the electronic mail. But I must warm you when calls to like not having to say chinise because the high security measure is patting all telephones and the network by the bank use by the staff member uses in order to nobody canned food patted enters our non- public discussion which therefore I did have to inform you to pack a box the urgent situation rapidly contact with me through mine electronic mail I usually inspect this kind of transaction becos. I still wanted to inform you, this kind of transaction capital will be crowded and I does possesses inside mine ability guarantees all neccsseary document paying money in yours name, which will prepare me by attorney informs in this kind of transaction. My regards, Mr.Song NB:I will send sends your further infomation before yours urgent response.

(Well....that's not very nice is it? Where does this lowly bank employee find the audacity to insult an internationally known diamond dealer?.....I have a feeling the Rabbi is not too happy about this!)

(My mugu friend wants to go Heads-Up Google Translator vs. Google Translator.....let the games begin! Very Happy)

Rabbi Possey (Wow...Rabbi is really PISSED! I'd hate to be on the crap end of this stick!)

我的儿子,

我曾经欺辱你吗? 为什么欺辱我? 你首先不使 用我适当的地址 - Rabbi - 与基督教别混合这。你 唬弄。你说我没有脑子? 我是那个发现你的谎言关于不讲的汉语 !!! 然后你有睾丸送相片证明与一个中国署名! 这是你没有脑子 !!!

你带来羞辱对你的家庭当你否认你的中国遗产! 会什么你的母 亲说? 我是一个73 岁人。我不需要这样的重音在我的生活中。如果 你要我的帮助你。我是父亲! 那是中国习惯不认为我不懂得。我度 过许多岁月做生意在中国在金刚石事务。

天空蓝色是谁羊羔 (lamskyblue)? 为什么是他在这通信? 你甚而没有举止介绍? 是这 个你的妻子吗? 是这个我的妓女礼物吗? 显示尊敬!!! 别设法演奏 我。我将用巴掌打你喜欢一个小女孩!!!

Rabbi Possey

Original(Since I knew he was using the translator - I tailored the letter specifically for the "re-translation" - LOL - I wanted to make sure the message was loud and clear....)

My son,

Have I ever insulted you? Why do insult me? First you do not use my proper address - Rabbi - do not mix this with christianity. You fool. You say I do not have the brains? I am the one that found your lies about not speaking chinese!!! Then you have the testicles to send a photo Identification with a chinese signature! It is you who has no brains!!!

You bring shame to your family when you deny your Chinese heritage! What would your mother say?

I am a 73 year old man. I do not need such stress in my life. If you want my help you. I am Father! That is chinese custom do not think that I do not know. I have spent many years doing business in China in the diamond business.

Who is lamb sky blue (lamskyblue)? Why is he on this communication? You do not even have the manners to introduce? Is this your wife? Is this my whore gift? Show respect!!! Do not try to play me. I will spank you like a little girl!!!

TRANSLATED

My son,

I ever insulted you? Why insults me? You first do not use my suitable address - Rabbi - Other mixes this with Christianity. You fool.

You said I do not have the brain? I am that discover your rumour about the Chinese which does not say! Then you have the testicle deliver the photograph prove signs with one China! This is you does not have the brain!

You bring the shame to your family when you deny your Chinese inheritance! What meets you the mother says?

I am one 73 year old people. I do not need such stress in mine life. If you want me to help you. I am the father! That is the Chinese custom does not think I do not understand. I pass many years do the business in China in the diamond business. Who is the sky blue color lamb (lamskyblue)? Why is he in this correspondence? You even do not have the manner introduction? Is this your wife? Is this my prostitute gift? Demonstration respect! Do not try to play me. I will use the palm of the hand to hit you like one little girl!

Rabbi Possey
newbie baterman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Song (Ahhhhh.....Mr. Song learns a valuable lesson!!! Very Happy Don't muck with the Rabbi.....or he may get bitch slapped.......LOL)

To: Rabbi Moshe Possey
Date: Jul 16, 2005 4:15 AM
Subject: I SINCERELY APPOLOGISE

Dear Rabbi,

I never meant to insult you and never meant to hurt your feelings so i;m very sorry if i have offended you please forgive me for i know you are like a father in assisting me do this transaction.

Furthermore lamskyblue is my other private email address where i keep records of all emails sent during this process of this transaction and to let you know that this [email protected] does not save sent messages,for me not to confuse myself i sometimes send some important replies to the email,but if you duobt me i can send you an email through the lamskyblue for you to believe me.

Once again i sincerely appologise

Mr Song

( Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile )
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need any help in Chinese or call any number, let me know. Twisted Evil

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic