SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

What was in the trunkboxes? (Possibly NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WARNING: This bait includes tasteful references to the sexual organs of marine life. If you are offended by such content, please read no further.

I've kind of been wanting to do a "live" bait on here as it progresses for a while. I tried a new variant of one of my favorite ASEMs yesterday. I actually wasn't sure that I would get any responses. I am getting quite a few, and I will probably get quite a few more on Monday. As it is, the response rate seems to be about the same as when I send normal ASEMs.

The format in this ASEM originally concerned shark fins. I only mention this because one of the mugus who replied immediately wanted to change the consignment over to shark fins. I can only guess that I've baited him before under a different name and he still has the fake documents.

Anyhow, here's the ASEM:

Quote:
Dear Dr. Kemper,

I am sorry to hear about your father. I am very interested
in this matter of 15 tons of dried whale penises. I then to
be able to help you in these businesses if you can ensure me
of the highest levels of the confidentiality and confidence. I have
experience in dealing with shipments of this nature
with high safety, if such could be useful in this matter.

Please provide me with more details of this transaction.

Yours sincerely,

[<i>Baiter name</i>
<i>Yac number</i>]

On 8/5/05, "dr edmund kemper" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Dear Friend,
>
>Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into
>businessrelationship with you. I am Dr. Edmund KEMPER the
>only son of late
>Mr. and Mrs.Ahmed Ould Kemper. My father was a very
>wealthy cocoa
>merchant in Nouadhibou ,the economic capital of
>Mauritania, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates
on
>one of their outings on a business trip, My mother died when I was
>a baby and since
>then my father took me so
>special.
>
>Before the death of my father on february2005 in a
>private hospital
>here in Nouadhibou he secretly called me on his bed
>side and told me
>that he has 15 TONS DRIED WHALE PENISES which is now
>lifted to a prime
>security vault in HONG KONG, that he used my name as his
>only son for the
>depositing of the goods.He also
>explained to me that it
>was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his
>busines
>associates.
>That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country
>of my choice
>where I will transfer this goods and use it for
>
>investment purpose
>such as real estate
>management or hotel management.
>
>Sir, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the
>
>following ways:
>
>(1) To procure a profitable investment where the funds
>
>raised from this goods
>can be invested (2) To serve as my guardian since I am
>only 20 years.
>(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your
>
>country to further
>my education and to secure a resident permit in your
>
>country.Moreover,
>Sir I am willing to offer you 30% of the total sum as
>
>compensation for
>your efforts/ input after the successful claming out
>
>and airliftment
>of this goods to your possession overseas.
>
>Furthermore, you should indicate your immediate option
>
>towards
>assisting me as I believe that this transaction would
>
>be concluded
>within fourteen (14) working days as you signify
>
>interest to assist
>me. Anticipating to hear favourably from you soon.
>
>Thanks and God bless.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Dr Kemper

Let's see how they respond. Here's one mugu who probably won't be going to WU for me any time soon:

Quote:
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT

Yoiu are a fooooooooooooooooooooooool

Here's a mugu who went to the trouble of setting up an email account for <a href="http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/predators/kemper/edmund_1.html" target="_blank">Edmund Kemper</a>:

Quote:
Subject: From Dr Kemper

Dear Mr [<i>Baiter name</i>],
I must thank you so much for you willingness to assist me in this transaction and indeed i am gratful that a man of you kind is on the way to make business with me,i must say it again that this transaction need the highest security and confidencial between both parties since my life depend on it been the only thing my late parents left for me after their death.
Well as i did said in my proposal to you this 15 TONS DRIED WHALE PENISES in question is my fathers wealth and as you know the information you needed has all been said in the first mail i sent to you.But one assurance i am given you is that all measure of this transaction has been taken good care and need your full contact since i have to present you to the company as my foreign business partner,thats to say that your home contact address and fax number should also been give to me as to know whom i am really doing business with.
I must also inform you that i have left Mauritania to the nearest/brotherly country Senegal for security purpose,Sir i also want you to know that the moment i got your full contact address and present it to the security company in Hong Kong,this Penises will be shafted to the nearest European country close to you as to afford you the best opportunity to get to it fast.Remember all have to be done in just 2-3weeks.
Humbly direct all you mails to this mail address now that i used in sending you this mail for security purpose.([email protected])
I will be waiting for ur respond soonest
Best regard.
Dr Kemper

Note that this guy addresses me as Dr. Kemper, which should be him,and tries to change the consignment to shark fins, which should be my job:

Quote:
Subject: FROM MARTIN, I GOT SOMEBDY FOR YOUR DEMAND.DR KEMPER

Hello Dr KEMPER,
I MADE A STEP FUTHER IN RESPECT OF YOU DEMAN.I MET WITH A DEALER HE ACCEPTED.BUT ,THERE IS COMPLICATION.HE SAID HE WILL SUPPLY YOU SHARK FINS.BUT I HOPE IS NOT YOUR DEMAND.WELL I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT TOMORROW BEING SUNDAY WILL BE CONFIDENT TO ME.I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND ME YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER TODAY.SO I CAN CALL AFTER CHURCH SERVICE YOU SPEAK WITH THE MAN . ONE ON ONE.BECAUSE HE EVEN PROMISED ME THAT IF YOU ARE READY TO DO THE BUSINESS WITH HIM.HE WILL SEND YOU SAMPLE.
THANKS
MARTIN

Five other mugus have written with their standard script replies, albeit they have been edited to reflect a consignment scam. Two mugus wrote back with completely irrelevant script replies. Haven't decided whether to slap them or just ignore. I'm getting plenty of responses from mugus already onboad with the consignment being whale penises. And I'm really looking forward to seeing the fake documents.

EDIT: And we've got another winner:

Quote:
Subject: waiting for your call

Dear [<i>Baiter name, very badly misspelled</i>],

I Thank for you very much for your concerns over this
my situation.

I want to let you know that nobody knows about this
transaction even his business associates who poisoned
my father did not know that my father deposited 15
tons dried whale penises in HONG KONG. It's only me
and I want to let you know that this transaction is
100% risk free and highly confidential.

I try to call you after I read your email but I did
not get you on line, Please call me on this my mobile
telephone number 234-8038002843 for us to discuss more
about this transaction.

waiting for your call.

Thanks.
Dr kemper

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. <b>-sani adamu</b>
stop comminicate with me otherwise hire killer will sholve this problem because i will consult my spirtual world to get whom you are , don't fear we will see oooooooooooooooo<b>-salif akain </b><br>
Netherlands Senegal United Nations Benin Nigeria Nigeria Cayman Islands Ivory Coast United Kingdom Dominican Republic United Arab Emirates Canada Ghana Ghana Ghana | Jolly Roger Mortar x9
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"my father deposited 15 tons dried whale penises in HONG KONG"

I wish my dad had been smart enough to ensure my future with such an astute investment. Wow, fifteen tons of whale penis - I think you have the entire market at your control, risk-free! It's going to take a lot of trunk boxes, but as long as they stay dry - certainly can't sell water-damaged dry whale penis, now can you?

Hope you post the follow-ups!

Easter Egg 2013
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great ASEM modalty Ergot Thumbs up

Please keep us posted......

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GeorgeBush wrote:
ergot's mugu wrote:
my father deposited 15 tons dried whale penises in HONG KONG

I always put my ASEM consignments in Hong Kong because I love it when the security company tries to do a fake Chinese accent on the phone. Laughing

This particular ASEM is getting about the same amount of replies as any other. I really thought that the nature of the consignment would offend the lads too much. Guess not. Oddly, the only ASEM I've tried that hardly got any response was one trying to buy wash-wash chemicals--something that mugus actually sell!

http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44581#372836

EDIT: This just in:

Quote:
Dear Mr,[Baiter name]

Thanks for your mail and I am very glad with your interest.
Our dealings should be commence through my private e-mail box :
([email protected])

I will give you a call today for more discussion concerning the 15
tons of dried whale penises.
I am very glade with regards to assisting me in getting the Goods
disposed and invest the money in any Good investment.
I wait to hear from you soon.
Thanks
Dr. Edmond Kemper.

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. <b>-sani adamu</b>
stop comminicate with me otherwise hire killer will sholve this problem because i will consult my spirtual world to get whom you are , don't fear we will see oooooooooooooooo<b>-salif akain </b><br>
Netherlands Senegal United Nations Benin Nigeria Nigeria Cayman Islands Ivory Coast United Kingdom Dominican Republic United Arab Emirates Canada Ghana Ghana Ghana | Jolly Roger Mortar x9
sunioc

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

this Penises will be shafted

Look! The mugu made a funny!
Padme
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's brilliant.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject: Re:I am waiting for your reply

Dear Baiter name,

Thanks for the mail, I am so happy that you are willing to assist me in this transaction.

First i want to assure you with %100 guarantee of the highest level of the confidentiality and confidence in this transaction.

I have been working on how these 15 TONS DRIED WHALE PENISES will be shipped from Honk Kong to a neighboring country not far away from me, because i will like to ship them directly to where i am presently,But because of the evil men who killed my father because of his Wealth are still watching my steps and moves,and this is the main reason while i have needed your help and assistance so that i will be able to make the shipment of the 15 TONS DRIED WHALE PENISES to the United Kingdom or somewhere in Dubai, Arab Emirate.

Please i will need your help and assistance in making sales of these 15 TONS DRIED WHALE PENISES and to also help me invest the money into a profitable business that will sustain me for a life time since i can know longer continue to live here in Nouadhibou for security reason because the people are also trying to know what i am up to and they are also monitoring all my day-in day-out affairs.

The United Kingdom/Dubai been an open international marketing center, I have decided to ship this DRIED WHALE PENISES their and as soon as the consignment gets their, I will like you to assist me in making the sales of the 15 TONS DRIED WHALE PENISES at the international market like Dubai or somewhere in your country.

The things i want you to do for me right now are as follow:

1.Kindly assist me in making enquires for price of the 15 TONS DRIED WHALE PENISES at the international market.
2.I want you to help me search for a buyer who will pay for the 15 TONS DRIED WHALE PENISES .
3.I want you to send to me list of movable businesses in you country ,which i can invest the money into .

As soon as you provide the above informationís and your wiliness to co-operate with me,i will send to you the necessary documents related to this transaction.

1. I will send you the certificate of deposit.
2. The certificate of change of ownership.
3. Power of attorney from my father's lawyer which will enable you to act as the beneficiary of the consignment and for you to be able to carry out instructions on my behalf.

I will be waiting for your kind response
Regards,

Dr. Kemper

Quote:
Subject: I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Dear Baiter name,

I recieved your mail and I am very happy to hear from you regarding this matter,as I am writing to you now, you must known that the 15 tons of dried whale penises is presently in south africa with one security company there in JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA.

So all I want you to do is go there in JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA to claim this 15 tons of dried whale penises from the security company as the born beneficiary of the 15 tons of dried whale penises in the security company.

Be informed that on your arrival over there in south africa I will meet with you to present to you all the whole related documents concerning this very matter to enable the security company release the said 15 tons of dried whale to penises to you once you present the documents to them.

Do call me immediately you recieve this mail, because I will be moving to south africa regarding this matter by tuesday.Do call me with this number +27 83 550 5429 immediately you recieve this mail.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours

Dr.Edmund Kemper

I have always been afraid that this might happen with one of my ASEM consignments, but this is the first time that it actually has:

Quote:
Subject: Thanks

Dear Baiter name,

Thanks for your mail and your interest in my proposal, I wrote in my mail
that is 15 torns of whale penises because I don't realy know exactly the I
was contacting,I want to use this opportunity to tell you that it's a matter
of cash (15million USD)that was deposited by my late father in a security
company's Vault in hong kong, so what I need from you is to assure me
hounesty trust and total confidentiality.

Regards to this I will want you to proceed to Hong kong for the clearing and
collecting of the consignment.
Please let me know when you are ready to go so that I can give more
information regarding the documents to clear the fund in Hong Kong.

Waiting to hear from you,
Thanks and best regards
Dr. Kemper

No color for that one since I won't be baiting him.

Just a quick perusal makes me think that I'm going to be baiting about two dozen lads on this consignment. I'm not going to bother posting most of their initial script stuff unless it's funny. Not suprisingly, quite a few are already shipping the consignment from Hong Kong to some West African country for security reasons. Exactly the opposite of what I'd do, but I'll go along with them here. Since this is a consignment bait, I will be sending them to the airport in a few weeks. If I can pull this off the way that I did the shark-fin bait, I'll have a bunch of mugus all standing around different airports on the same day.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic