SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My standard reply to all scammers

View next topic
View previous topic

wwward

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My dear friend,

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity. I am so excited I can hardly stand it! However, I have a better proposition for you, my dear friend.

I have recently come into so much money that I cannot ever possibly spend it all myself. As a service to humanity, I will be going on a spending spree across the globe, stopping in London, Paris, Rome, and all major cities of the industrial world buying enough consumer items to lift their economies. I also will be staying in the finest hotels, eating the richest foods, and being pampered as a king.

My problem is that I need people to go with me and help me spend the money, and to basically lick my boots and tell me how great I am. It is a hard task and I need dedicated volunteers. I have chosen your name amongst all the crooks and thieves who have tried to take money from me under false pretenses, as you are obviously worthy of all the world has to offer without exerting any honest effort.

If you would send me $10,000.00 cash by U.S. Registered Mail, I will know you are serious about helping me with this most pressing matter. I am under no obligation to return this good-faith money as a sign of YOUR good faith.

As you so often say to me in order to win my trust and confidence, God bless you!

Remember, it’s for the children…

I anticipate your earliest response in this regard.

Thanks in advance for the money.

CEO

Warren Ward
jennyelf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My standard reply is usually just to hit the reply button... copy the address up (if they have remembered to tell me where to write to) and then send it. I used to write longer replies, but then they never read them.

You can run but you can't hide.I am going to deal with you to the last.From now on watch out and see what will happen to you.It will be a great supprise to you on how i got you arrested by the German police.
--
Please do not entertain such thoughts or fears in your mind because i am a reputable and highly regarded Bank official and so are any of my associates.I do not involve with criminals and as for Ninjas i beleive it is a kid matter (fiction) in this modern age.
--
I am trying to call you now,but its not letting me,what is the name of your country?,so that i will know how to dial your number when calling.
--
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My standard reply is to ask them where they got my email address from.

Then I LART them and get their accounts closed Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - [email protected] H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
BedDover
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My standard reply is

I am shocked you have chosen me to aid you. I have just arrived out of prison for holding up a garage with a water pistol.
I have come out quite rich as I buried most of the money anyway, so I am wondering if you are better chosing a person who needs the money as I have quite a bit
of money at my disposal. I became a born again christian whilst in prison and for my reward God has allowed me to keep the money. Best wishes in your venture anyway.

God bless

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic