SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WU guy 2: Trip #16 (Safari #4, Arrest #2) Nippels the idiot

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

McFlibbish wrote:
Quote:
Dr. Chukwudi Nwosu to me
i dont want them to ambra my secretary,

Don't know what ambra is but I think he's gonna get some...

Ultra-ladspeak for embarrass. Braincell failure.
Twinzor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping You are an inspiration to us all!! Very Happy

PM for a remix of your trophy mugutune!
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tatsukun wrote:
You know, sometimes I start to feel bad for the poor bank workers and WU workers in Africa. They must get a dozen lads a day looking for money from people like "I.P. Freely" and "Mike Hunt".

I bet those lads get real mad and yell unintelligible threats too... Confused

-Tatsu

I Bet they snicker nder their breath.. I bet the ones in London tell the tale over a pint or three. Prob the ones in Amsterdam as well..

But is it mor or what.. Getting pictures is getting harder..

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@The False Italian thanks! He's getting flustered...Soon it'll be "guyman keeeep oooooffff".

Pictures may be getting harder but sending moronic lads on idiotic trips is still seemingly relatively easy.

I think he went today but I'll have to wait for confirmation:
Quote:
Dr. Chukwudi Nwosu to me

Good day mr cluster,
I got the reciept you sent for me,please i want you to tell me what is the iterm you sent in the goods,or.It's only money you sent in the iterm?Please i want you to explain to me the amount of money you sent and the iterm in the goods,so that my secretary will explain to them better, because i guest they will ask him some question.Plesae get back to me in time before my secretary will travell.Hope to hear from you soonest.
Thanks
Dr chukwudi

"before" he travelled meaning he was gonna... Laughing
Now the reciept sent had an address that was in the middle of nowhere or not even existant.
Quote:
CC to Chukwudi

It is all cash yes.
I cannot remember the exact amount and I did not tell them as I didn't want them to steal it. I put "Gifts for baby" on the package.
I guess the amount is about $750 perhaps a little less. I paid for the shipping and then put the rest of what was left in the package out side in my car so no one would see.

Let me know if you can get it.

Thank you again.
-Cluster
Twisted Evil

x6 Mortar x3
bigox911
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's def. going Laughing you just have a way with the lads

"PLEASE FOR GOD�S SAKE HOW ON EARTH DID YOU WENT AND SENT MONEY TO HOODLUMS..."

"I WILL RESPOND TO THE MAIL OF THE THIEVES AND BASTARDS ..."

" FRAUDS DO GO ON IN THIS COUNTRY BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS BUT DEPENDS ON THE PERFECTIONS OF THE FRAUDS AS I HAVE PERFECTED OURS." Dr. Bello Mohammed

"i will like to know.i will be doing the exericse you gave to me about chating gnar gnar gnar harty har har.after the exercse i will share my expirences with you.Much blessings from gnar."
==Mrs. Prisima Willbaford aka Emmanuel Okon

"Oloshi,omo were,oko ashawo and omo ashawo.Thunder clear your head,odeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" - Sir Richard Sloane
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was quick!
Quote:
To: -CC
Date: Aug 22, 2005 7:49 PM
Subject: YOU ARE PLAYING WITH ME [no not me Laughing ]
i can see your not ready to help the lady, just tell her that your playing with the doctor that you dont want to help.Remeber i told you to send the money through western union money transfer and you refuse, i know you want to one of us to go to cell again as you have sent me to cell before.My secretary travell down to that state you said you have sent the iterm to, he got there, is where the governor and state prastators stay.their is nothing like moneruner in that state.If really you sent the gift to the lady why can use the addresss i gave to you to send the iterm.If really you want to help the lady send the iterm to the address i gave to you.here is the address.
11 amaforitse street off eboh road warri, delta state.(234) Nigeria.
reciever name:paul okonta.
My secreatry is no more leaving the hospital agian, because you are causing embarasment to him.I toke the pain sending you this mail from my house right now at night.When i saw my secretary he was angry.

Now if the office just closed and the only pick up is in Lagos or Togo or who knows where...
"prastators" Question Anyway, he'll go again...

x6 Mortar x3
Dr Venture
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, could be time to show him a confiscation of cash certificate that shows the package did indeed arrive, but his own government (our yours, take your pick) took it from him.

I can only hope that someday, I'll be as good as you, McFlibbish (great avatar, by the way. Monkeys rule.).

Smile
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"parastators"? Maybe he means "pastors" or "parastatals"?

Laughing

I wonder how he knew his secretary was angry?

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
BackslashBaiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ McFlibbish

Ive made you a little something that might help convice your lad that the money really is in his western union branch.

http://www.geocities.com/dixenormous12/

I'm trying to find some other free hosts that i can put this on.
Any ideas anyone?

P.M me if you want to use it so i can input the correct details. Who knows if enough people want to use it i might even give it a proper database back end.

BackslashBaiter
Twinzor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoa BackslashBaiter, really good job! I think making it database driven would be a great idea. I can do php/mysql if you'd happen to need any help with it... But anyway, really good job OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Wink

BackslashBaiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Twinzor

Cheers, i think i can handle the database part, its the free hosting with php and sql features that is proving to be a problem. I should be able to do it in a week or so, hopefully less providing i can find a free host for it.

Ive moved the site to a more appropriate domain name for now:

http://internationaltransfertracker.atspace.com/

Does anybody else have any ideas about where to host it?
Isendmoneyrightnow
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THIS IS GREAT! Can you make it so they put their name in, COUNTRY THEY WANT TO PICK UP the wire in and the amount they are expecting then the check status will simply put the same data in the confirm page with a bogus security code? EXCEPT for security reason due to internet fraud what ever country they say they are picking it upin is blocked from delivery for seven days while the transfer is reported to tax officials in (insert county name here). Twisted Evil

BackslashBaiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@isendmoneyrightnow

Yeah i could do, i tried to keep it as close to the WU site as possible.

Do you think the lads are bright enough to realise that they never had to put in this much info before?

BackslashBaiter
Twinzor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@BackslashBaiter,

I think we could just tell them that WU told us that their regular on-line form had been compromised by hackers etc and told us to refer them to this new temporary site, thus the extra info.

I just wonder what happens when the lads go to the WU, realise there is no money, and refer the WU people to that webpage. But then again, they probably wouldn't do that anyway...

I think you should also add questions for their e-mail address and the password for it Twisted Evil

BackslashBaiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats a good point, i'll have a go at writing one in javascipt as the server this is currently on doesn't support php.

In response to your second question, this is why i don't want to host it on my web space, just in case.

I would think it would still be illegal to get the scammers email addy's and passwords, so i'll give that part a miss i think.
Twinzor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think getting their e-mail addresses and passwords is any more illegal than impersonating a WU website.

MOD Edit (minor deletion)

BackslashBaiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think i'm going to make this javascript one too, even if it is to keep my baits going. i'll post about when it's done (should be later on tonight).

I think that we should leave this subject otherwise we might get the great thread locked.

PM. Me if you want to discuss it futher.

BackslashBaiter.
Twinzor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agreed.

/me goes for a nice cup of STFU

forestmoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You were lucky there...

Yes hacking is illegal and no discussion of it can be countenanced.

Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know what's so hilarious? McFlibbish has this lad so tied up in knots that the mugu keeps putting off my baiting attempts by saying, "Please be patient a bit.I will get back to you in three days time."

The thing is, I'm trying to send him $4K for this baby's phony baloney surgery!

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
bigox911
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If this "tool" works...it will be both hilarious and very helpful Twisted Evil

"PLEASE FOR GOD�S SAKE HOW ON EARTH DID YOU WENT AND SENT MONEY TO HOODLUMS..."

"I WILL RESPOND TO THE MAIL OF THE THIEVES AND BASTARDS ..."

" FRAUDS DO GO ON IN THIS COUNTRY BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS BUT DEPENDS ON THE PERFECTIONS OF THE FRAUDS AS I HAVE PERFECTED OURS." Dr. Bello Mohammed

"i will like to know.i will be doing the exericse you gave to me about chating gnar gnar gnar harty har har.after the exercse i will share my expirences with you.Much blessings from gnar."
==Mrs. Prisima Willbaford aka Emmanuel Okon

"Oloshi,omo were,oko ashawo and omo ashawo.Thunder clear your head,odeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" - Sir Richard Sloane
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bigox911

and it could be helpful for smarter mugus (if something like this exists) ...
BackslashBaiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Everybody!!!!

Ive finished that WU tool. I'm going to post about it in the main forum becasue i figure it could be quite useful to some people.
Backslash Baiter
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keeeeeeeep oooooooooofffffffff with the l33t h@><0r stuff...
Now back to the regularly scheduled program... Very Happy
He's sorry for ME! Rolling Eyes
Quote:
To: -CC
Date: Aug 23, 2005 5:25 PM
Subject: GET BACK TO ME

I TOLD YOU MOST OF ALL THIS SITE ARE FAKE SITE.IN MY STATE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IS THE ONLY SECURED SITE TO SEND MONEY.YOU CAN SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU NOW OVER THEIR.I TOLD YOU BUT YOU DONT BELIEVE ME. MY FRIEND IN NEW YORK SENT ME MONEY THIS MORNING THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND HE GAVE ME THE CONTROL NUMBER THEN I TRACK IT ONLINE THE MONEY IS NOT YET PICK BY ME, I HAVE TO DRIVE TO THE BANK AND PICK THE MONEY.LOOK LET ME TELL YOU SOME THING VERY IMPORTANT I WILL FEEL VERY PITY FOR YOU IF YOU LOSE THAT MONEY, BECAUSE YOU TRY TO DO THINGS ON YOUR OWN WAY.IF YOU CAN CALL THE MANAGER TELL HIM TO SEND THE PACKAGE TO THE ADDRESS I GAVE TO YOU, MY SECRETARY IS NO MORE TRAVELLING TO ANY STATE FOR NOW. THANK FOR YOUR E-MAIL.
THANKS
DR CHUKWUDI

Well perhaps he'll travel close, same state, just not too close...
Quote:
-CC to Chukwudi

Well they certainly aren't fake as you say, I walked into their store.
Perhaps they don't have as many stores over there as western union but
they are a perfectly good company.

I went in to the manager of the store and he said he would see how we
could get the package transfered closer. They have several stores in
Nigeria. He was at a loss to explain your email as the package clearly
is in Port Harcort and still is.

He said the closest local office was Sapele or something like that. Is
that close enough? I cannot get it to your door.

Please let me know.

and another email several hours later
Quote:

The manager said the address in Sapele is Chichester Road

Can you find that? He said it should not be too far.

Let me know when you can get it. It's the best I can do on short notice.
-Cluster

BTW, I now feel the doctor and his secretary are several lads working together. And I'm pretty sure they *are getting money from vicitims Evil or Very Mad
When they no longer want to run, we need to deal them some serious abuse.

x6 Mortar x3
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

13 more to tie your own record of 27. That almost seems like an unbeatable record. This guy seems dumb enough to get close to it.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic