SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Mugu

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master Shake

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn't My First Mugu be a neat childs toy?

"And so it begins..."
Quote:
Attn.:
Dear Sir/Madam.
Compliments of the Season.
I am Sen.(Dr)Luisa Pimentel Estrada, the wife of Joseph Ejercito Estrada,former president
of Philippines. I have children with my husband Jose, Jacqueline and Jude.Two sons and a daugther.This
mail may be
coming to you as a surprise or an article but it is very real.I gave the mail to my daugther
Jude to send the mail to any contacts she sees and may be a God fearing person will listen
to our plight.I will
want you as the receiver to read through it and think very well if you can help or render
us any assistance.
My husband Joseph Ejercito estrada was elected as the 13th President of the Philippines in
May 1998 by the people of Philippines due to his popularity in the Movie industry made him
to win the largest popularity in the history of election in Philippines.He has attain
the position of Senate in 1987,then vice-president in May 1992 and later become the president
My husband became mayor of his hometown, San Juan in 1969 but it was 1972 that he had a string
of public successes. My husband was named one of the ten Outstanding Young Men in Public Administration.
He was also named Most Outstanding Mayor and Foremost Nationalist and Most Outstanding Metro
Manila Mayor.
My husband is recently accused of illegal acquire some four Billion Peso ($80M) during his
31 months in office as President backed up by an uprising of mass Demonstrators and Senate
Traitors.
They also said that he has skimmed off tobacco excise Taxes benefitting from government business
deals.Most of them benefitted from my husband's generousity when he was in office. But they
just turned around to be
the ones to impeach him. I have tried every possible means to get him out of Detention without
success. The Despotic forces in power appear bent in deriding him, rubbishing his achievements
while freezing all his known Bank accounts.He has been accused of economic
plunder carrying the maximum penalty of death.
To the worst of it all,all other wives of my husband especailly Guia Gomez and some of his
children born outside wedlock are testifying against us.I conjunction with the PCGG funded
by the recent President Arroyo Macapagal Gloria.
These are some of the allegations file before my husband in the impeachment trial;
1.Gov. Luis Singson, a longtime friend of my husband, said he provided the my husband with
more than $8 million in payoffs from illegal gambling and $2.7 million from tobacco taxes.
2.Witnesses testify one of an account in the Philippines third largest bank held millions
of dollars in bribes collected by my husband. Equitable PCI Bank President George Go resigns.
The banks
senior vice president, Clarissa Ocampo, said she saw my husband sign a false name to documents
withdrawing $10 million from a secret personal account.
3.On Dec 31 Five synchronized bomb attacks kill 22 people and injure more than 120 in Manila,
days before the trial is to return from holiday recess. Police accuse Muslim rebels but many
fear the bombs may be linked to the trial.
4.That my husband received about $8.5 million in pay-offs from illegal gambling operators.
5.That my husband participated in a real estate business controlled by me and my son Jose
despite a prohibition on outside business interests while in office.
My husband is suffering from bronchitis and emphysema right now and
he detained at the Veterans Memorial Medical Center in Quezon City
in hospital prison outside Manila where the life of my husband is in danger.I will let you
know that it is political motivated by Gloria Arroyo.Meanwhile,the government has said that
it may drop rebellion
charges against my husband allies Senator Juan Ponce Enrile and the former ambassador to the
United State Ernesto Maceda because they were in the side of my husband,both men were later
jailed by the government of Gloria Arroyo that they instigated a march on the
presidential palace by 50,000 supporters of my husband.
These are all political scandal are were planned to have my husband dead.
Presently life has not been easy for my children and I,my travelling documents have been seized
by the government and they restricted me and my children to have access to my husband.
Haven seen the way things are going with us.He decided to let me know that he deposited some
money with security companies in Bangkok,Thailand and Amsterdam,Netherland.He said that he
deposited
the sum of twenty Million dollars $20,000,000 in my name(Pimentel Luisa Estrada) in Amsterdam.Now
I want to steal all the money I can from you so I can start a new life with the money.I want
to invest the money outside Philippines.
What I am begging you is to assist me in receiving the money on my behalf.You will have to
represent me in receiving the money with the security company.
I have discussed with the security company here in Metropolitan Manila about this arrangement,they
assured me that the money will be release to my representative.In that regards,I have gone
to collect
the documents needed from Gomez Carlos who my husband kept the documents with.
If you are willing to assist me in receiving the money.You will send me your full names,contact
Fax and Telephone numbers to enable me forward your information to the security company.
Once you get back to me,we will discuss the percentage you will liken to take for your kind
assistance.I will be communicating with you by email because my telephone lines are not safe
for the transaction
because of the heighten security around me and my family.
I would want us to be in partnership in any good business you may suggest in your country.
Please handle this transaction with maturity and sincerity.
Best Regards,
Sen.(Dr)Luisa Pimental Estrada.
NOTE:RESPONCE TO MY SECRITE MAIL BOX:
[email protected]

I didn't save my email response, unfortunately, but here is the reply:

Quote:
DEAR SIR,

THANKS FOR THE MAIL WHICH I AM JUST RECIVING, I AM VERY HAPPY OF YOUR CONSINE OF HELPING
ME .

I AWAIT YOUR RESPOSE SO THAT I CAN INTIMATE YOU ON HOW TO GO ABOUT THIS TRASACTION.

REGARDS
SENATOR(DR.)P.ESTRADA

And my response:

Quote:
Let me tell you a little bit about myself before we go on here.

As you have probably guessed, Uckfay isn't my real name. It's a psuedonym
that my classmates in college gave me. To this day, I don't know why, but
I kinda liked it, so I kept it. Anyway, my real name is Ima Arschlecker,
and I'm the President and founder of Arschlecker breweries. We're a small
brewery in Intercourse, Pennsylvania, and we're always on the lookout for
new ways of increaseing our revenue to expand our product 'reach', as it
were. Your proposal sounds interesting, but we must be sure that the
people we're conducting business with are trustworthy. I think you can
understand the concern. After all, I don't know you, and you don't know
me. What I'll need to do, before we can procede further, is to send you
our standard 'Fiduciary Partner' form, and then I'll need to see a photo ID
after I have recieved said form.

I will be in touch with you later today with the form, and photo ID
instructions.

Ima Arschlecker
President, Arschlecker Brewery
Intercourse, PA

"How about a nice Arschlecker?"
jam3s
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its a good start Very Happy - just remember it is a good practise to keep a copy of all your emails, in case you want to publish it later. It sure beats having to fill in the gaps.

Your pet will bring you many hours of happiness.
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LPMember wrote:

Quote:
I have children with my husband Jose, Jacqueline and Jude.Two sons and a daugther.
I gave the mail to my daugther Jude ...

She's back! This Luisa is fun and will probably arrange a meeting in Amsterdam. Ask her why she named one of her sons Jacqueline.
Master Shake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gah! I just found out that my email address doesn't allow you to add attachments! Oh well.. I'll get another one, and string her along on this one until I can find a more satisfactory one. Twisted Evil
Click-Click
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually live in PA. If you can get her to come here, I can go take some snaps! Yeehaw! I feel like a spy!
Master Shake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE:

Haven't heard from 'it' in a day. Sent a new email:

Quote:

Am I assuming here that you no longer want help with your situation?

We can procede as soon as you fill out the form that I have included AGAIN!

Ima Arschlecker
Arschlecker Breweries
Intercourse PA
"Everyone Enjoys an Arschlecker"

<Error from SMTP.galaxy5.com: Attachment ARSCHLECKER.bmp has been stripped from email. Format not allowed>
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If your server doesn't want BMPs just try sending him a JPG with 0% compression. That should be pretty large too.
Master Shake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The False Italian wrote:
If your server doesn't want BMPs just try sending him a JPG with 0% compression. That should be pretty large too.

I'm going to use that inability to stretch the deal out.

I hope that mugu isnt reading this forum. Very Happy
Master Shake

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woah! My Mugu responded!!!!

Quote:
From <[email protected]> Sat Mar 13 19:14:51 2004
Received: from omta14.mta.everyone.net [216.200.145.37] by mark.myownemail.com with ESMTP
(SMTPD32-6.06) id A206F8500F8; Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:14:46 -0600
Received: from sitemail.everyone.net (bigip1-snat [216.200.145.29])
by omta14.mta.everyone.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 46F40434B0
for [email protected]>; Sat, 13 Mar 2004 15:48:36 -0800 (PST)
Received: by sitemail.everyone.net (Postfix, from userid 99)
id EFA283950; Sat, 13 Mar 2004 15:48:35 -0800 (PST)
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Mime-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: MIME-tools 5.41 (Entity 5.404)
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 15:48:35 -0800 (PST)
To: [email protected]>
Subject: I'M SORRY FOR MY LATE RESPONSE
Reply-To: [email protected]
X-Originating-Ip: [192.116.107.154]
X-Eon-Sig: AQHZrOdAU53TAAmIkgEAAAAB,6b1e2c6c077ba2d03429e63c7c790717
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
X-UIDL: 5

Dear Ima Arschlecker,

Thanks for all the mails.I am indeedvery sorry for my late response to your mails.I was ill
and so could not acess my mailbox.
Please I will want you to know that I need your assistance in this transaction and that is
the more reason I contacted you in the first place.

I did not receive any attach form in your mail.I am very happy to know that you are business
that atleast we make this work very easy for us,as I intend to invest the Money which is presently
in the custody of a security company.

I cannot send you my Id because it was withdrawn from me by the present Government of philippines
until we finalize our case(My Husband Issues)with them before it will be released to me and
only the almight God knowns when that will be be,but however I will send you a scan copy of
my photograph and my biograph to you in my next mail to you.Meanwhile peruse our official website
"www.erap.com"

I will furnish you with more details regarding how we are to execute this transaction which
will take not more that 20days.

I will await your swift response to this mail and every of my mail you been receiving to enable
us work with time.

Regards,

Senator(Dr.)Luisa P.Estrada

Master Shake

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And Sen. Luisa got her form to fill out. Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic