SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

This guy is a bastard... 7/10

View next topic
View previous topic

nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a letter from a lad I'd forgotten all about. Hadn't written him or anything for a couple of months. He recently sent me this out of the blue:

Quote:
DAER XXXXXX,

Thanks for your update,what you have t do now is to confirm to me that you have ready to receive the bank officials as well the man of God you asked of ,he is in charge of sending cargo or consignment to any part or country in the world,that ws why i told you to contact him,all your information has been forwarded to him,he will be contacting you any moment from now,if you have not yet contacted him please do immediatley,we don't have time to waste on this,as well i will send you my passport once again,as soon as you contact the man os God please tell him you are ready to receive the diplomatic people in your country.Again,for me o be sure that you made the payment,kindly forward me the information you used to make the payment because i went to the bank an they told me that there was no such record,so i need the correct information from you to be very sure

thanking you for expediting this matter
Barr. XXXXXXX (SAN)

Like you, my initial reaction was... huh?

Sensing an opportunity, I wrote him back asking him why it had taken him so long to get back to me about the $15,000 I "sent" him a couple of weeks ago, and what this business with the "man of God" was. I also asked him to resend his passport to me, as I was getting suspicious.

Genius sends me this letter.

Quote:
Dear XXXXX
How are you and your fasmily today, I hope you are all doing great. I AM ATTACHING A COPY OF MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT TO YOU FOR YOUR RE-CONFIRMATION. Please all I need fom you is to forward to me all the informations you used in sending the $15,000 via western union money transfer. I shall await your urgent response.
Best Regards,
Barr. XXXXXXXX (SAN)

So, naturally, I ignore him.

The he sends me this today. It kind of pissed me off. What the hell is the "Federal Interpol"?

Quote:
Dear XXXXXXXX,

I have been waiting to hear from you regards o the mail I sent to you on thursday, but i have not heard from you. What is happening? Remember I sent you my ID so that you will understand that I am ther person whom you have been working with. I asked you to send me the information you used in sending the $15,000 that you sent last 2 weeks. Do you want to eat my money? I will use the Federal Interpol in your country to find you if you do not give me this information before monday.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail.

Best Regards,
Barr. XXXXXXXX (SAN)

I'd forgotten what a pushy jerk this guy was.

Quote:
Mr. XXXXXX -

First and foremost, I do not appreciate your letter in the least. I
don't respond to threats very well. You want to send the "Federal
Interpol" after me? What for? Because I sent someone who may have been
posing as you for the last several months $15,000?

Perhaps I should be talking to the FBI and Nigeria's EFCC about this
instead of you.

For what it's worth, I am awaiting paperwork from MoneyGram. Today is
Sunday in the US, and their corporate offices are closed. I will be
hearing from someone Monday. However, I am told there is little or no
chance of me getting the money back, as it was delivered and picked up
in Lagos some two weeks ago.

So if you want to keep making your little threats and acting like a
big man, please do. In the meantime I will continue to research who
picked my money up and have them prosecuted to the fullest extent of
the law.

If you do ever talk to me that way again, I will cease all
communication with you and report you to the appropriate authorities.

Best,

XXXXXXX

To be continued; although I think I'd live a full life if it didn't....

Postscript: I reported this turd's Yahoo account for fraudulent activities. Yahoo e-mailed me back to let me know the "appropriate action" has been taken.

Let's see how long it takes for the good Barrister to get back to me - of course, I'll have to ask to see his passport again...

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
tubthumper
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I've shut a twat or two down myself. I must admit, I'd have gone for the "account closer" modality via the "[email protected]" angle myself here. Shite like this need a whack or two more often, I think. You done real good, as they say.

Fiduciary Agent: "junky, donkey monkey aboky na u .............."

Jean Atoh: "You must be a chronic idiot and stupid to the core. I do not want you to email me again, you can go to blazes bloody bastard. A full that cannot even express himself"

Global Service: "You have kept me in total confusion with your last couples of emails and i wish to understand more."

Spain United Kingdom
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm also a big fan of shutting down e-mail accounts. Some people will tell you it's not worth the time, but I figure if it causes a lad the slightest inconvenience or keeps even one person from being scammed by raising their suspicions, then it's worth it.

However, this fuckwad didn't miss a beat. He wrote me from a new addy.

Bonus points to anyone who can tell me what the sentence in bold is supposed to mean. Freudian slip?

Quote:
Dear XXXXX,

I want to let you know that I woulod not want you to understand that you are dealing with the wrong people as they will want to use any means to defraud you of your money. I have contacted you as my brother whom I introduced to this transaction to give me the information to which you sent the $15,000, but it seems this evil people that collected this money from you are misleading you in order to collect more money
from you.

I want you to understand the truth and discontinue any further communication with them, So as fom now on we have to be using this code whenever we write to each other (XXXXX) to indicate thast it is us and noone else.

I will also want you to contact me with this telephone number: 234-XXX-XXXXXX.

Please do provide me with your direct telephone number which I can contact with okay.

I want this fund to be transferred to your bank account and I would want you to spend your money at the end you end up not receiving this fund . So that is why I want you to provide me with the information you used in sending the $15,000 to those people 2 weeks ago, so that I can re-confirm it.

I shall await your immediate response .

Take care of yourself and God bless.

Barr. XXXXXXX (SAN)

Naturally his friendly tone and new e-mail address have raised my suspicions. I think it's time he re-confirms a couple of details for me.

Quote:
Now I am confused. How do I know this is the real Barr. XXXX? Why is your e-mail address different? Why are you being so nice instead of insulting me, asking stupid questions and making ridiculous threats
like the old Barr. XXXX?

Could you send me a copy of your passport before we continue?

Thanks,

XXXXXX

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
DementedAngel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i lost one of my favorite new pets cause of a shut down acct Sad
**sniffle**pout**whine**

Smile

figure he'll write me with new addy eventually. otherwise i just might have to call him at 4am his time Wink

nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DementedAngel wrote:
i lost one of my favorite new pets cause of a shut down acct Sad

figure he'll write me with new addy eventually. otherwise i just might have to call him at 4am his time Wink

Call him at 2 am his time. Then 3 am. Then 4 am. Then 5 am. Just to make sure you've gotten all of your information right. Smile

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay... the good barrister seems to have gotten the e-mail I sent him before his account was closed.

Quote:
Dear XXXXXX,

I am sorry for the insult you received from my secretary. Before God and man I was not aware that he went to the extent of using abusing words on you. I sent him to give you a note regarding the informations I requested from you, never knew that he insulted you in the letter. So I have opened a personal and private email address which I will be using to communicate with you. Right now you requested for my international passport which I instructed my secretary to send to you the last time, I hope you received it. But I will still re-send it to you since you are requesting for it.

I want you to understyand that these men you sent $15,000 are fraudsters so you should take note.Also the $14.6M has been repatriated back to Nigeria and it is with the First Bnak Plc. here now in Nigeria, so to
avoid spending your money or thinking that you are transacting business with those men, what you should ubderstand now is that they are fraudsters and never the right person.

Remember when we started this transaction, I sent you my passport and I have also resent it to you via my other email address I will be sending it to you again to sprove to you that I am sincere in all my dealings with you. You should not be mislead or misadvised in this transaction because you have really shown sincerity and trust since we entered into this
transaction.

So I would not want you to regret it at last, that is why I want to put you clear so that you can receive this fund into your bank account. I will be looking forward towards hearing from you.

NOTE: COULD YOU PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR US TO DISCUSS.
Thank you very much for you understanding.

Yours Sincerely,
Barr. Michael XXXXXX (SAN)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. He did resend his passport, the same one as above. However, it's not the one I got. Wink And he forgot to use the password.

Quote:
What do you think you're doing? Are you sick? What kind of fool do you think I am?

You didn't use the password, and instead of your passport you send me this picture?

I am shocked at your behavior. Apparently you are not serious about this.

I demand an explanation!

The pic below (the one I sent back to him as his "passport") is most definitely NOT WORK SAFE!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/nadnerb1969/ILOVEMARION.jpg

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently my lad thinks the last e-mail I sent makes me a liar.

Quote:
Dear XXXXXX,
I thought you are a Christian , but you have shown me the stuff you were been made of. Is this not the same email I sent to you yesterday? Why must you attach that picture and decided to lie against me. I want you to know that without me, every money you are spending is in vain because that money has been repatriated back to Nigeria. So whatever you like you should do, as far as am concerned this money will not be transferred to you. So if you like you can kep spending your money but it will all be in vain.

I should be the one who needs explanation about how somebody like you whom I thought is responsible should lie so low to perform such a rude act. Infact I am disappointed at you. You will come back shedding tears and I will not listen to you.

Barr. XXXXXXX (SAN)

No tears, good barrister. Not a one.

Quote:
Dear XXXX -

I have no idea what you're talking about. You sent me a picture of a naked black man and try to tell me it's your passport. It is you I am disappointed in.

As far as my $15,000 goes, I'll write it off on my taxes. I make that much money a month, so it's not a major loss.

I thought all Nigerians were honest, trustworthy people. Your actions have shown me this is not true.

I would like to know how you intend on going about rectifying this situation.

We'll see what he says. Smile

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I followed up with this letter...

Quote:
XXXX -

I also cannot believe you because you tell me you're going to use a password, and you haven't used it yet. Plus your e-mail account has changed. So, if you want the paperwork about the $15,000 I need you to use the password you gave me.

Hoping against hope he'd just go away, he writes me back anyways.

Quote:
Dear XXXXXX

How are you and your family today, I hope you are all doing great. I got your mail and I want to thank you very much for your understanding. I want you to know that I cannot deceiv you or collect your money as I told before okay. Initially I took you as my brother and never intended cheating you by any way. So I would want you to know that the $15000.00 you told me you sent was not to me, so that is why I requested for the payment information from you.

I want you to try and send me the information you sent the money with for proper investigation.

I shall await your urgent response.

Yopurs Sincerely ,
Barr. XXXXX (SAN)

NOTE: the code[XXXXX]

This guy has a serious "good cop, bad cop" complex going. Let's see how he handles the cop complex I have.

Quote:
I will just as soon as I get it back from the FBI and my local law enforcement. I've given them your name as a possible contact to help in their investigation.

Much as I hate to say it, it may be time for my police persona to make an appearance.

To be continued...

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe this latest tactic will keep him from writing. I can only hope. If he keeps bugging me after something so odd....

Well, just read it. I'll start with the letter he wrote me after the last one above.

Quote:
Dear XXXXXX,

All you should do is to get from them as soon as possible and send me a copy of it through my email address for proper investigation here.

Please you should be fast so that I can trace the people with it.

Thanks and God bless.

Barr. XXXXXX (SAN)

Sure, fucktard. I'll get right on it.

Actually, instead of addressing the issue, I just kind of went for a free-form stream of consciousness jerk off for my own amusement.

There's also a contest. If you have absolutely nothing better to do for a while, feel free to count the number of times I crammed the numbers "419" into the fake header included in my response below.

I'm in a really weird mood. Wink

Quote:
I am scheduled to meet with FBI Special Agent Sam Blackburn again tomorrow - obviously you'll verify his identity with the very powerful resources at your disposal and far reaching influence on the Federal Interpol, whoever that might be.

Post hoc ergo proctor hoc, I have submitted your passport and all subsequent correspondence between us thus far, up to and including your ISP and Domain.

Do you know what this means? I sure don't but the FBI agents sure seemed to take a real interest in it. I think one of them accidentally left it in my hard drive when they were looking at your e-mails.

X-Gmail-Received: 510cf54190fd52f5a90d2fe419a228
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.54.419.22 with SMTP id s11cs55266wrc;
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:49:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 14.32.37.12 with SMTP id k12mr419nzk;
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:49:24 -0419 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected] >
Received: from web34196.mail.mud.yahoo.com (web34196.mail.mud.yahoo.com [66.164.198.70])
by mx.gmail.com with SMTP id r9si8741933nza.2005.07.20.18.41 9.23;
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:419:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (gmail.com: 66.163.419.70 is neither permitted ]
nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected])
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 80806 invoked by uid 64191); 21 Jul 2005 01:49:23 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.ca;
h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Repl y-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=Ef2 jTRhDtd4194194194194SRgf19419
419SCaMmERsBlowbiggoatCOck4197S4YsCTSH
S9pNPjPGXYblHu59pECaPMu9oiTvSogk
VUdjtic7/qUO/oDtue5PQIVF03XfYsa0H4Eps+R t419P419419419YouaREAToTAlhOmO419
EP6E2mjAFgpeZ30BT05YPZRYcmir1Lynrj3oQ= ;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [213.185.106.81] by web3390.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:419:23 EDT
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:419:23 -0419 (EDT)
Subject: VERY URGENT [XXXXX]
To: xxxxx <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-666208257-1121910563=:79810"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

So anyhooo... I'll ask the guy for your information and passport back tomorrow, okay? Then maybe by then I'll know where my $15,000 went and then you and I can conclude our business transaction, and I will get my share of the $100,000,000 as promised.

When was it you wanted to meet in Montreal? I seem to remember you saying something about that some time ago. I think I can get away from you-know-who with a briefcase containing the other $20,000 for the wash-wash lotion video.

By the way, when are you going to send me the video of the trunk box anyways? You promised a very long time ago, as I'm sure you recall, your friend Madame Abacha had the $100,000,000 in trunk boxes, ready to ship to Montreal. You promised you'd get me video of the money confirming it exists, and in exchange you'd send me proof the money really existed in the form of a video, and a picture of you smiling and milking a cow. I wanna see the bucket, your stool, a cow, and a big cheese eating grin. Straw on the ground, you in blue coveralls just a'pullin and a'squeezin' them teats like your skinny ass life depended on it.

Here. I've included a picture of what I'm looking for. This should make it easy for you. See attachment.

Write me and let me know what the status is of your happy ass sitting on a stool; jerking milk out of cows for the vague promise of $20,000.

Think about it. $20,000. All yours for simply getting a pic of your mug next to a cow's ass, milking it, and smiling like there's no tomorrow. Again, see attachment.

I hope you acquiesce to my gentle request, XXXX. It will a much more mutually beneficial arrangement that way. At least, that's what my talking unicorn told me.

So you consider my proposal, or else I will have no choice but to include the Pythagorean Theorum - you know, a2 + b2 = c2 as it relates to triangles, I can only make the assumption you are, in fact, the most powerful man you know, and therefore it's all sauerkraut and hot chocolate from here on in or out.

Bonsoir, and until next time,

I forever remain,

most sincerely and absolutely,

your loyal servant and concubine,

lover of harlots and jezebels,

pitcher and catcher,

flamboyant cabana boy toy,

XXXXXXXX

PASSWORD: XXXXXXXX!

I really am curious just how this nitwit responds to this.

To be continued...

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
NetSkyR
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And after that, are we supposed to count the insults in that header as well? Great work Cool .

If you see no sense in life, look at the nonsense. You'll love it as much as tripping fake (bank) sites (speaking of which, United Kingdom x 13, Russia x 2, Netherlands x 5, South Africa x 1, Togo x 1, United States x 2, Spain x 1, Ivory Coast x 1, Nigeria x2 entries in the 419th level of the Hades of lads)

becoming more active after more then a year
krudyf_ingernails
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nadnerb wrote:
Much as I hate to say it, it may be time for my police persona to make an appearance.

To be continued...

Wnat to borrow Det. Insp Scott Lanyard? I'm sure he find a gap in his busy schedule.

nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I may just have to do that. I haven't heard back from my mugu yet. He hasn't even bothered to insult me or anything. Hopefully he's too busy photoshopping himself into a pic with a couple of cows.

I'll drop you a line if I need your esteemed police inspector guy to make an appearance. I'm all about incorporating other baiters into my fun. Smile

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to poke the old hornet's nest, see if I can stir up a response.

Quote:
XXXX -

Any word yet on the cow picture?

A special agent from the FBI should be contacting you via e-mail very soon about the people who stole my $15,000.

Best,

XXXXX

<secret password>

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the guy milking a cow looks a little bit TOO HAPPY Shocked

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic