SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

David has HIV (7/12)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Larry Flynt
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The promise of a new bait beckons...

Quote:
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 06:02:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE,GIVE THIS MAIL AN URGENT ATTENTION AND GOD BLESS YOU INDEED
To:

MY DEAR Larry Flynt ,

I CEASE THIS OPPORTUNITY AT THIS MOST PAINFUL MOMENT OF MY LIFE IN A MIXED FEELINGS OF TEARS OF JOY AND PAINS. AM MR DAVID MCWANS ,A CAMEROUNIAN COCOA FARMER BASED IN GHANA.I AM CHAIRING A NON SUCCESSFUL NON GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION FOR THE FIGHT AGAINST THE MOST PAINFUL PLAGUE TO HUMAN RACE AIDS. I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT NOW FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS AND DOCTORS TOLD ME THAT I WILL DIE IN 9 MORE DAYS TIME
FROM TODAY. I HAVE INVESTED OVER LOCAL CURRENCY EQUIVALENT OF $3.8M USD IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THIS DECEASE. UNFORTUNATELY ALL THIS FUND SO HAVE BEEN WIDELY MISUSED BY VARIOUS COMMITTEES ENTRUSTED WITH THIS FUNDS.

NOW SINCE I HAVE LOST MY ONLY SON AND MY SWEET HEART (WIFE) TO THIS SAME ILLMENT I HAVE DECIDED TO USE ALL AT MY DISPOSAL TO FIGHT IT.TO THIS EFFECT I HAVE EARN-MAPPED OUT THE WHOLE FUND IN MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT
WITH ECOBANK INTERNATIONAL LOME TOGO IN ACCOUNT NUMBER u.t.b 4934109.Valued with interest at $9.3M,TO THIS FIGHT. SINCE THE FORMER FUNDS WERE MISMANAGED BY PEOPLE AROUND ME HERE, I PRAYED AND FASTED WITH THE HELP OF SOME OF THE PASTORS IN OUR CHURCH HERE OVER THE CASE AND THERE WAS A REVELATION AND INSTRUCTION THAT I
SHOULD GO INTO AN UNKNOWN LAND AND MAKE SOMEONE THE PILLAR OF THIS MISSION.

THEN IN ORDER TO GET A TRUSTED A FELLOW I WENT INTO ANOTHER ROUND OF PRAYERS IN WHICH I WAS ASKED TO GO TO THE NET AND SELECT FIVE ADDRESSES PRAY OVER THEM AND ENTRUST THE FUND TO THE ONE I WILL BE DIRECTED TO.
SO I DID AND I AM HERE REQUESTING FOR THE FOLLOWINGS FOR A SPEEDY RELATIONSHIP BEFORE MY DEATH.

1.EXERMINE YOUR SELF THAT YOU WILL NOT SELL THIS
TRUST.
2.SPEND ONLY 10% OF THE FUND FOR YOUR PRIVATE USE
ONLY.
3.PRAY ALL NIGHT OVER IT.

AFTER ALL THIS I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO THE SECURITY & DEPOSIT FINANCE TRUST COMPANY WHERE I HAVE ALREADY DEPOSITED ALL MY FUNDS IN A TRUNK-BOX AS A FAMILY TREASURE FOR SECURITY REASON AND ALSO TO MY LAWYER SO
AS THE FUND WILL BE ENTRUSTED TO YOU AS MY NEXT OF KIN FOR THE CHAMPIONING OF THIS COURSE. NOTE: THE SECURITY COMPANY DOES NOT KNOW THE REAL CONTENT OF MY TRUNK-BOX BECAUSE IT WAS DEPOSITED AS MY
FAMILY TREASURE, NOT MONEY FOR SECURITY REASONS. PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS POINT OKEY?

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU TOUCH THE LIFE OF OTHERS
AMEN.

BRO. DAVID MCWANS.

Quote:
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:27:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: PLEASE,GIVE THIS MAIL AN URGENT ATTENTION AND GOD BLESS YOU INDEED
To: "david mcwans" <[email protected]>

Dear brother;

I have been praying all night for the money. Now what shall I do?

Larry Flynt

Quote:
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 07:53:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: PLEASE,GIVE THIS MAIL AN URGENT ATTENTION AND GOD BLESS YOU INDEED
To:

Dear Brother Larry Flynt,

I thank you for your urgent reply to my mail. Please i am here by informing you that iam very happy the way you have taken the decision by puting prayer first before anyother thing. Well, only what i needed from you is to furnish me with all your contact informations such as your country of origin, your marital staus, your profession and also your religion. And i will also expecting a letter of your full assurance that you will not sit on top of this fund when the Trunk Box is lifted to you in your country without executing the projects as directed by the God Almighty.

Finally, I am sending to you the contact of the senior lawyer here who hold all the doocuments concerning all my wealths including the Trunk Box which i deposited at the Security Company here on the 22nd of November, 2003. He is capable to help you to retrieve the Trunk Box.
His contacts is as Follows;

CHIEF RAY UBASINACHI.
PEACECHAMBERS & SOLICITORS,
RUE DU JANIRO BP 200
LOME-TOGO.
TEL/FAX; 00 228 918 35 17
EMAIL; [email protected]

So please, for everything to come to the conclusion as quick as possible before this week runs off, write to the lawyer immediately, ask him to help you to retrieve the Trunk Box which is deposited by your partner Mr. David Mcwans. Then he will tell you the way forward.

My brother, the condition of my health here is geting worse.I will like it most if God keep me alive and see this Trunk Box retrieved and lifted to you in your country. Please always remeber me in prayer for God to extend my life .

I am looking forward to hear from you as soon as you get intouch with the lawyer. For your informations, do not tell the lawyer the real contents of theTrunk Box, for security reasons. Because i told them that it was deposited as a family treasure. Please take note.

Godbless you as you touch the life of others.

Yours brother in christ,
Mr. David Mcwans.

Quote:
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 04:09:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: "david mcwans" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
Subject: Worried David.
To:

Dear Brother Larry,

Good day. Please have you done what i told you by contacting the attorney for the easy of the retrival and lifting of the Trunk Box? Please my brother, what ever you are doing now, be hasty enough. I didn't know that i will see today due to the way my sickness is geting worse since yesterday evening. I am also waiting for you informations i requested from you.

I awaits to hear from you immediately.

Yours brother in christ,

David Mcwans.

Quote:
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:00:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Worried David.

David:

I didn't realize that you are sick! What is it that you are sick with? I know some good Haitian chiropractors who could help you out.

Larry

Quote:
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:03:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: David's trunk box
To: [email protected]

Dear Chief OogaBooga:

I am the recipient of the valuable trunk box that David McEwan left in your care. This trunkbox contains worthless family hierlooms such as a stuffed beaver pelt and bearded clams. Please give me instructions on what to do to get the trunkbox.

Thanks,
Larry Flynt

Quote:
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 02:13:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: GET BACK TO US WITH THE ANSWERS OF THIS QUESTIONS.
To:

SEQUEL TO YOUR E-MAIL OF 24/06/2005 ON HOW TO GET THE TRUNK BOX. YOU ARE WELCOME TO THIS CHAMBERS, BELOW IS OUR REQUIREMENTS FOR INVESTIGATION BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED : -

1. STATE (THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE SECURITY COMPANY) WHERE THE TRUNK BOX WAS DEPOSITED ?

2. THE NAME OF THE DEPOSITOR ?

3. THE DATE OF DEPOSIT ?

4. YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS ?

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOURS IN SERVICE.

CHIEF RAYMOND UBASINACHI.

PEACE CHAMBERS.

Quote:
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 02:41:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: From David.
To:

I don't know if you are serious in this transaction. I just want to tell you that as soon as you get intouch with the lawyer who can help you to retrieve and lift this Trunk box for you, try to be informing me or forwarding to me any message you recieved from them so that i will be telling you what to answer them to avoid mistakes.

I am still in my hospital bed at this moment.

Hoping to hear from you abut the latest development.

Yours brother in christ,
David Mcwans.

Quote:
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 08:19:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: From David.

Hello, David!

Blessings of the season to you! How can you possibly ask if I am serious? I have done everything you have asked of me, David. I have been your Johnny On The Spot. I am the one busting my hump here at the fudge packing plant 40 hours a week. Do you know why? Because money doesn't fall magically out of the sky, David. You have to earn it. I work hard for the money, so hard for the money, so you had better treat me right.

Now then, I recieved this from Cheif OogaBooga at the security company. It looks like you are going to need to get on the stick for this information.

Lastly, I have been praying for your illness all night. I haven't gotten much sleep lately because of the magnitude of this transaction. What are you sick with? I know there are many things in Africa to get sick from, so don't drink the water! May you heal rapidly.

Sincerely,
Larry Flynt

SEQUEL TO YOUR E-MAIL OF 24/06/2005 ON HOW TO GET THE TRUNK BOX. YOU ARE WELCOME TO THIS CHAMBERS, BELOW IS OUR REQUIREMENTS FOR INVESTIGATION BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED : -

1. STATE (THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE SECURITY COMPANY) WHERE THE TRUNK BOX WAS DEPOSITED ?

2. THE NAME OF THE DEPOSITOR ?

3. THE DATE OF DEPOSIT ?

4. YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS ?

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

YOURS IN SERVICE.

CHIEF RAYMOND UBASINACHI.

PEACE CHAMBERS.

Quote:
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 05:33:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Question Answered.
To:

Dear Brother Larry Flynt ,

I thank you for your prompt reply and the informations you recieved from the lawyer.
Please first and formost, i will like you to assure me that you will utilise this fund very well when the Trunk Box will be retrieved and lifted to you in your country.
Again,the illness that i am suffering from is AIDS which claimed the life of my entire family.
And that is why i have made up my mind through the Gods direction to entrust all my wealth to a forigner including this Trunk Box which contains the money in question that is still under the security vcompany custody.If you read my first mail to you, you will come accross the huge amount of money i have already spent and the ones people and relations has waisted without achieving anything.
My brother,if i tell you how i am felling right now i am writing to you, you will speedy up to get this Trunk Box retrieved and lifted to your country before anything can happen.According to the medical experts here, they said that my days are numbered in this world.So now, all my plans is to see that this Trunk Box is retrieved out and lifted to your country for the projects to fight against AIDS in your country.
I am going to answer these questions and send it back to you to forward to the lawyer.
Rember what i warned you. Do not tell the lawuyer the real contents of the Trunk Box for the security of this funds.
Bellow is the answer to the questions:
......................................................................................................................................
1. STATE (THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE SECURITY COMPANY) WHERE THE TRUNK BOX WAS DEPOSITED ? The name of the security company is (CAD SARL SECURITY COMPANY). It is located at the rue du commerce Asiyeye Lome Togo.

2. THE NAME OF THE DEPOSITOR ? The name of the depositor is Mr. David Mcwans.

3. THE DATE OF DEPOSIT ? It was deposited on the 22nd of November 2003.

4. YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS ? ....................................

Please answer the last number by providing your full name, country and your address for the easiest lifting of the Trunk Box.

I thank you for all your efforts and pray that God will see you through in Jesus name.My brother, i will be very greatfull to God if this transaction can be concluded before wednesday next week. Try and forward this answers to the lawyer the first thing tomorrow morning for them to proceed.

I look forward to hear a progress reports from you

Yours brother in christ,

Mr. David Mcwans.

Quote:
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 04:27:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: From David.

Please have you done as i instructed you to do? Try and see that this Trunk Box is released and lifted to you in your country before friday thisweek. I am geting worse here in my sickness here. Please try.

Yours brother,

David Mcwans.

I love it when they beg. Being the conscientious 'victim' I am, I follow David's instructions. More or less.

Quote:
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:29:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Larry Flynt" <[email protected]> View Contact Details
Subject: Fwd: The Question Answered.

Dear Ooooga Chambers:

Here are the responses to the questions that you previously referenced in your prior email. Hopefully this will be satisfactory, as I have promised David that I would get his trunk box of worthless valuables (like back issues of Shaved and Swank) before he dies.

Thanks,
Larry Flynt

Quote:
david mcwans <[email protected]> wrote:
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 05:33:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Question Answered.
To:

Dear Brother Larry Flynt ,

I thank you for your prompt reply and the informations you recieved from the lawyer.
Please first and formost, i will like you to assure me that you will utilise this fund very well when the Trunk Box will be retrieved and lifted to you in your country.
Again,the illness that i am suffering from is AIDS which claimed the life of my entire family.
And that is why i have made up my mind through the Gods direction to entrust all my wealth to a forigner including this Trunk Box which contains the money in question that is still under the security vcompany custody.If you read my first mail to you, you will come accross the huge amount of money i have already spent and the ones people and relations has waisted without achieving anything.
My brother,if i tell you how i am felling right now i am writing to you, you will speedy up to get this Trunk Box retrieved and lifted to your country before anything can happen.According to the medical experts here, they said that my days are numbered in this world.So now, all my plans is to see that this Trunk Box is retrieved out and lifted to your country for the projects to fight against AIDS in your country.
I am going to answer these questions and send it back to you to forward to the lawyer.
Rember what i warned you. Do not tell the lawuyer the real contents of the Trunk Box for the security of this funds.
Bellow is the answer to the questions:
......................................................................................................................................
1. STATE (THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE SECURITY COMPANY) WHERE THE TRUNK BOX WAS DEPOSITED ? The name of the security company is (CAD SARL SECURITY COMPANY). It is located at the rue du commerce Asiyeye Lome Togo.

2. THE NAME OF THE DEPOSITOR ? The name of the depositor is Mr. David Mcwans.

3. THE DATE OF DEPOSIT ? It was deposited on the 22nd of November 2003.

4. YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS ? ....................................

Please answer the last number by providing your full name, country and your address for the easiest lifting of the Trunk Box.

I thank you for all your efforts and pray that God will see you through in Jesus name.My brother, i will be very greatfull to God if this transaction can be concluded before wednesday next week. Try and forward this answers to the lawyer the first thing tomorrow morning for them to proceed.

I look forward to hear a progress reports from you

Yours brother in christ,

Mr. David Mcwans.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.

Oh shit! I was supposed to keep the contents of the trunk box a secret! Ooops! My bad!

Quote:
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:34:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 100% risky free

Blessings of the season to you, David!

Yes I have done as instructed and forwarded on the answers to the security company so that we can get the trunkbox back and I can have your money. Sorry to hear about the whole AIDS problem. Did you contract it from sharing needles or from receptive anal sex? Some people say AIDS is God's punishment for living lives dedicated to sin, but I disagree. I think it was probably a genetic experiment put out by the Bush family to exterminate the negroes and sodomites. At least that is what this famous fat man Michael Moore says. Anyway, everything has gone according to schedule and you have nothing to worry about since this transaction will be 100% risky free!

Sincerely,
Larry Flynt

Quote:
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 01:39:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: "raymond ubasinachi" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
Subject: STILL WAITING FOR YOUR PROFILES.
To:

ATTN:

MR. LARRY FLYNT,

THIS SHOWS ME THAT YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE AND RELIABLE FOR US TO WORK FOR YOU BECAUSE THE WAY YOU SOUND ABOUT THE QUESTIONS SENT TO YOU, I CAN SEE THAT YOU WILL NOT UTILISE THIS FUNDS ACCORDING TO THE WAY YOU ARE REQUIRED, AND IT MADE US KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS.

BY THE WAY, WHERE ARE YOU FROM AND WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?

GET BACK TO US WITH THE REMAINING ANSWERS.

BYE.

IN YOUR SERVICE,

CHIEF RAY UBASINACHI.

At least David is still my buddy.

Quote:
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 02:08:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Thanks for your assurance and your efforts.
To:

Dear Brother Larry,

I thank you for the job well done. But i want to correct you that the answers is forwarded to the lawyer not the security company. Point of Correction.Please as i have warned you, try to keep the secret of this transaction for the security of this funds. And try to give the lawyer the maximum co-operation so that things will work out well for you.

Please my brother, i will be very greatfull if this Trunk Box can be retrieved and lifted in your country before friday this week.

I look forward hear from you about the latest development.

Yours brother in christ,

David Mcwans.

Quote:
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:55:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: STILL WAITING FOR YOUR PROFILES.
To: "raymond ubasinachi" <[email protected]>

Dear Raymond:

May I ask exactly what in the fuck you are talking about? I'm not used to having some third world shit bag take an uppity tone of voice with me. If there are problems with the application, why don't you point them out instead of squealing about it like a little faggot?

I thought I was dealing with a professional here, but apparently I was mistaken.

Larry Flynt

Quote:
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:59:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Bad news, David

David:

Bad news, chief. It looks like the trunk box security company has some kind of problem with the information that I sent them. What is worse is that they have obviously never heard of the term "customer service". You see, I forwarded them all of my information that you sent to me, and they replied to me in a most cheeky manner. If there was incomplete information, I am truly sorry, but there was no call on their part whatsoever to act like a fucking dick about it.

Maybe you could call the trunk box security company and tell them to straighten up their act. I do not like being called a "white devil" or "honky lips". I was under the impression that the security company were professionals, but apparently they aren't. David, don't die on us yet, because i still need you!

Sincerely,
Larry Flynt

Thanks Mr Larry, I dont need any kind of monkey. -Jurgen Sterk

...and moreover the name is Wesley Harry and not Hairy Weasel. -Barrister/Bannister Curtis Davis

Odium. Fallacia. Perfidia.

Last edited by Larry Flynt on Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"DOCTORS TOLD ME THAT I WILL DIE IN 9 MORE DAYS TIME FROM TODAY"

Is he still alive???

Larry I love your baits. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Mark Time
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's mandatory that you check in on him daily to make sure he hasn't expired Wink

Maybe talk him into altering his will so that you're the beneficiary of his estate. Clearly he's at death's door!

Michael Osei (after seeing my passport): "WE ARE A SERIOUS ENTITY SO FOR US TO RECEIVE
SUCH A PICTURE AT THIS CRUCIAL TIME OF OUR TRANSACTION
WAS VERY SHOCKING AND MIND BOGGLING." I thought it looked cute!
Richad Smith (before voodoo curse): "Listing and listing good i will not set here and watch you insulting my person okay, and i repeat never again you ever use such words on me never in your life."
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe NAMBLA could be of any help or MATHIAS???

I am sure he will come back as he didn�t even ask for any fees up to now!

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Larry Flynt
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The hits just keep on comin!

Quote:
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 04:13:37 -0700 (PDT)
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Brother, Nothing Has Spoilt Please.
To:

Dear Brother Larry,

I was very shocked when i saw your head line of your mail to me(Bad News), i asked what was the problem. Well, i have gone through your mail and seen that nothing has spoilt. Please i am beging you in the name of Almighty to handle this matter very easy. I am not saying that the people you are doing something with are bad but you, being the person that is going to recieve the Trunk Box, i don't want you to have any pronblem with any of them both the lawyer and the security company officials. I sent one of the senior nurse who is taking care of me here in the hospital to the lawyer's office yesterday evening and the lawyer was saying that he has not recieved your full contact informations which will enable him to prepare all the neccessary documents for you to claim the Trunk Box from the security company.

Please i want you to write to the lawyer and send to him the remaining informations such as your country of origin, your proffession and your religion. I will send the nurse again this evening to him to tell him to take it easy with you .

Please my brother,try to follow the instructions the way i gave you, i promise you that things will work out very easy and the Trunk Box will be lifted to you in your country with out any hitch. Don't let this Trunk Box to be seiezed by the security company. Do this for the sake of my condition here. I am praying seriously for God to extend my life to see my dream come true.

Please do as i told you by writing to the lawyer with your remaing informations.I have strongly believed that you are very sincere.

I look forward to hear from you about the latest development.God will reward you aboundantly.

Yours brother in christ,

David Mcwans.

Apparently "David" isn't getting the job done, so my mugu tries a new tactic.

Quote:
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 02:31:01 -0700 (PDT)
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: On Behalf Of David Mcwans.
To:

Dear Brother Larry ,

I am writing on behalf of your partner Mr. David Mcwans who is currently taking treatment in our hospital here in Lome Togo. Before i go further, i will like to introduce myself to you. My name is matron Helen Adaeze. A senior nurse taking care of David Mcwans here.married with three kids.Two boy and a girl but now i am a widow. David Mcwans called me yesterday evening, And narrated all the transaction he had with you concerning the Trunk Box he deposited at CAR SARL SECURITY COMPANY here in Lome Togo.

He said that the lawyer who is helping you to see that the Trunk Box is retrieved and lifted to you in your country for the projects to fight against AIDS, is requesting is annoed about what is happening between you and him. And right now, he has handed me this transaction to take care with you. That i should make sure that i see that this Trunk Box is retrieved on your behalf as the next of kin andlifted to your country for the project to fight against Aids.

Brother, David Mcwans is dictating all these i am writing to you because his condition of health is very very critical which i don't know if he will see tomorrow. He instructed me to make sure that i assisted you as much as i can because he will not be happy where ever his soul will be if this Trunk Box did not retrieved out from the security company here enrout to your country.My brother, as David Mcwans has involved me in this matter,i must make sure that his dream was actualised. Please you have heard all what i said from him.

Try and write to me let me know what is on board. I am thanking you once again for your efforts in this transaction and assure you that as far as i am concern and i knows what David Mcwans is going through here, i will assist you as i can. Because two heads are better than one.

I look forward to hear from you.

Yours sister,

Matron Helen Adaeze.

General Hospital Lome-Togo.

Quote:
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 13:49:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: On Behalf Of David Mcwans.

Hi Helen!

I'm sorry to hear that David is under the weather. I haven't been able to email him for a couple of days because I came down with a vicious case of genital warts. I hope he hasn't given up hope on getting me money, because I am totally commited to the money.

Tell David that his drippy dick lawyer hasn't emailed me back. Not once. I say its time for a new lawyer because this current one does nothing except get all up in my grill like a little punk.

Sincerely,
Larry Flynt

Quote:
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 01:38:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I will Do As You Requested.
To:

Dear Brother Larry,

Good morning from Togo.I want to let you know that i have seen your mail and the ceontents.Please i am beging you to put your mind into this transaction and have trust in me that as much as your partner David has explained everything to me and needed my assistance to assist you to see that this Trunk Box is retrieved and lifted to your country for the projects, i will not fail you.
Brother Larry, i have heard what you said and will explaing to David what you said about negociating another attorny who will be capable to help us to retrieve this Trunk Box out from the security company here.Then after making the negociation, i will write to you and let you know the new lawyer OK?
Please help me in prayer for the sake of this man. Even i didn't know that he can see today.But God is doing his best.So till i finished with David before i get back to you.

May God bless you.
Yours sister,
Maton Helen Adaeze.

Quote:
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:22:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Out Come Of Today.
To:

Dear Brother Larry,

Good day. I am here by informing you that the new attorney who can handle this transaction is now available. So the only thing that you are resquired to do is to write to her because she is a woman, tell her that you have a Trunk Box at the security company here in Lome Togo, That you will like her to see that the Trunk Box is retrieved and lifted to you in your country.

Just ask her to tell you the proceedures on how the Trunk Box will be reaches to you before monday next week.Please Mr. Larry, do not waist any more time for now. Let us know if this transaction can be concluded before next week monday.

The contact of the woman is as follows:

BARR. AMINA MOHHAMED.

MOHHAMED & MOHHAMED CHAMBERS,

RUE DU ASIGAME,B.P 4008

LOME- TOGO

WEST- AFRICA.

TEL/FAX: +226 5033.

EMAIL: [email protected]

So please,try and get intouch with her immediately. The woman is okay. As she is a woman, i think she can speedy up to get this Trunk Box retrieved for the sake of the condition of Mr. David.

I will be very greatful to hear from you that you have contacted her and the responce from her too.Please Try and put more efforts in this transaction because there is no time on our side here.I think you have seen that i am now fully involved in this transaction because David is too down for now. So two heads are better than one as they say.

God bless you.

Your sister,

Matron Helen Adaeze.

I'm out of town in real life for a while, and my lads start feeling very neglected.

Quote:
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 00:34:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Worried.
To:

Good morning from Togo. I have not heard from you concerning the new lawyer's contact i sent to you so that things will start moving immediately.Please i know why i am worried about this matter. The condition of Mr. David is geting worse here. Bear in mind that it you that will benefit most from this transaction once this Trunk Box is retrieved and lifted to your country.So try and do what i told for the sake of your partner David.

I look forward to hear a progress reply from you.

Yours sister,
Matron Helen Adaeze.

Uh-oh. See what happens when you ignore your lads for a few days? THEY DIE!!

Quote:
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 08:23:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Sad News.
To:

Dear Larry Flynt,

I am very sory to write this sadden mail to you. I want to inform you that your partner and also our patience in the hospital here Mr.David Mcwans has finally given up a ghost. He died at this afternoon aroud 3.00 oclock. Since morning, The doctors in the
hospital has been battling to save his life but all the plans prove abortive.
Brother, as i am here now, i don't know what to do.His remains has been deposited at the hospital morgue here.My question now to you is, how can we see that this Trunk Box is retrieved and lifted to you in your country for the projects as he instructed me before he gave up a ghost? Please let us tell ourselves the truth, are you sure that you will utilse this funds very well when the consignment is lifted to you in your country? Now how can we get this Trunk Box out from the security company? My brother,I can not live and see this Trunk Box remain unclaimed from the security company.I know that i am a widow and it is only me that is taking care of my children and my house rent, but i must try my possible best to assist you to claim this Trunk Box. Mind you, it is you that will benefits most from this projects because it is in your country that it will be executed.

Please get back to me immediately so that i will know where we are. He has gone but his wealth can not go like that. Let us join hands together and make his dream come true.The way he told me about you, he told me that you are a real God's fearing humanbeing and let us fulfill his request while he was alive.I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible because earlier the better.

Thanks and God bless you.

Yours sister in the lord,
Matron Helen Adaeze.
General Hospital Lome-Togo.

Quote:
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:49:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Sad News.

Dear Helen:

So David finally went floating up in the old fishbowl, huh? Well, I can't help but to think that he would still be with us today had he not been so easily tempted by the pleasures of the flesh. Anyway, life must still go on, even if we have to do without David's contast complaining.

I have been away in Vans Nuys for the past several days at a fluffer's convention. I was even able to get Peter North's autograph, if you can beleive it! He told me all about his next movie which will be a World War 2 peice called "Shaving Ryan's Privates". Anyway, thanks for bringing me up to speed on this whole deal; now that David has assumed room temperature, we can go about this transaction with minimal interference. I should probably send some flowers to the hospital, but I don't know whether you actually bury your dead there in Africa.

Please get back to me soonest so that we can get the trunk box!
Thanks,
Larry Flynt

Thanks Mr Larry, I dont need any kind of monkey. -Jurgen Sterk

...and moreover the name is Wesley Harry and not Hairy Weasel. -Barrister/Bannister Curtis Davis

Odium. Fallacia. Perfidia.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr.David Mcwans has finally given up a ghost.
Shocked

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic