SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First real straight bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mark Time
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had wanted to do something different with these lads, but inspiration deserted me. So I figured I'd just try a regular straight bait and see where things led and how long I could string them along for. Nothing overly exciting yet, but if anyone has any requests, I'll see what I can do Wink So I introduce Mark Time vs Paul Ademola and Dr Afolabi Coker!

Quote:
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:24:18 +0100

DR. PAUL ADEMOLA
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT COMPLEX
FALOMO, LAGOS-NIGERIA
DATE: 27ST APRIL, 2005
E-MAIL: [email protected]

ATTN: Sir Mark Time

Request for urgent business relationship in respect of the transfer of
US$40,000,000.00M (Forty Million United States Dollars only)into your
account.Firstly, let me apologize for infringing
into your privacy.This is necessary as I hope to present a proposal to
you,which I know, would be of immense benefit to you and I. I am very much aware that you might have come across this kind of proposition, as a lot of scandalous misrepresentation, which have been perpetuated by my government in collaboration with other foreign governments to curb and frustrate the efforts of people like myself who are trying to better the lives of their families.

My name is Paul Ademola and I am an acting director with the Federal
Ministry of Works of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Though I am highly placed, I am also poorly paid. With this kind of situation,the trend in my country is to use your position to get as much as you can for your
family before retirement or else one will suffer a great deal. So that
when you get an opportunity to help yourself you will immediately do so without destroying anything or anyone. Such a God given opportunity is what I am faced with now.

I,on behalf of my other colleagues from different Federal Government of
Nigeria owned Ministries decided to solicit your assistance as regards the transfer of the above stated amount into any account provided by you. This fund arouse from the over-invoicing of various contracts awarded in
my Ministry to certain foreign contractors some time ago. We as holders
of sensitive positions in
our various Ministries have been mandated by the civilian Government of
my country to scrutinize all payments made to foreign contractors, and we discovered that some of the contracts they executed were grossly over invoiced, either by omission or commission. Also, we discovered that
the sum of (US$40.M)Forty Million United States Dollars was lying in a
suspense account,although the foreign contractors were fully paid their entitlement after executing the said contracts. We all agreed that the over-invoiced amount be transferred(for our own use) into a bank account
provided by a foreign partner. As the code of conduct of Federal civil
service restricts us to a certain level of banking facilities, which does not allow us the opportunity of operating a domiciliary account (foreign account), which makes the need for a foreign partner like you imperative. However, it may interest you to know that we have succeeded in transferring some part of the money before precisely (US$5.M) Five Million United States Dollars into a Foreign Account in Morocco (North Africa), but unfortunately the provider of the account severed all forms of communications with us immediately the funds were disbursed into his account. Out of the US$5.million we were not compensated at all, how can one be guarantee of full compensation on remittance of the balance (US$35.million) Thirty Five Million United
States
Dollars. We therefore
seek your assistance and full co-operation as regards transferring the
balance amount of
US$35.Million, which can be speedily processed and fully remitted into
your nominated account; you will be compensated with 15% of the amount for your assistance and service.

This transaction is closely knitted and in view of our sensitive position,
we cannot afford any mistakes. I assure you that this transaction is
100! % hitch free. We will avail you with our identities as regards our
respective offices when relationship is fully established and smooth operation commences. I am at your disposition to entertain any question from you in respect of this transaction, so contact me immediately through my confidential email address for further information on the requirement and procedure. I decided to communicate this to you through your
e-mail because I am of the opinion that it is confidential. Due to the
nature of this transaction we beg you to maintain absolute confidentiality at all levels. I expect you to respond to this proposal urgently through my confidential e-mail address([email protected]).And please
note,if you are not interested, I beg you in the name of God Almighty
to forget about this mail and me, because we have put in many years of meritorious service to our country and therefore would not want our reputation dented or our family names dragged in mud, we therefore urge you to handle this proposal with strict confidentiality.Please treat with
strict confidentiality and utmost urgency.

Best regards
DR. Ademola Paul.
Director

Well that's the gist of it (after I cleaned it up!)

Quote:
Subject: Re: GOOD DAY (Sir Mark Time)
To: "paul ademola" <[email protected]>
Sir,

Are you sure you have sent this to the correct person? I am willing to assist, and no doubt my reputation has preceeded me. Please forward supporting documentation to me at once to reassure me that this is not some form of cheap form of chicanery designed to relieve me of my fortune.

I await your reply,

Sir Mark Time
Chairman
Blue Sky Mines NL
Tel: 1-360-227-6206
Fax: 1-206-984-2993
http://www.freewebs.com/blueskymines/

Sure enough, Paul writes back. Once again, I've cleaned up the text to make it easier on the eye. I forgot how annoying this mugu was. Mind you, I barely read his crap anyway!

Quote:
Subject: DETAILED STEPS.
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 18:40:35 +0100

Sir Mark Time,

Good day to you. I must first of all state that i am most impressed
with your choice of words. I have indeed sent the mail to the correct
person.

We thank you once again for your patience and willingness to assist
with this project, having the firm believe that we can count on your total
support and confidentiality, we would proceed without any reservation
to bring you into the complete picture of this pending project, and
detailed modalities. Before doing this, we would again reiterate the importance of confidentiality, as the success of this project is solely hinged on strict confidentiality.

For the purpose of clarity, I am a director for budget and planning
with the Federal Ministry of Works and my colleagues ( 2 in Number) directly involved in this project are drawn from the Works Ministry and one from the Finance Ministry. So on the whole we are three in number that make up the special committee set up by the government of the day to scrutinize the payment of foreign contractors emanating from my Ministry and I have been elected as the most senior official by my colleagues to deal with you directly.

In order to ensure that this transaction is completely legitimate and
legalized, we need to Register your company ( It need not be an already
existing company) here in my country with the Corporate Affairs
Commission and as a category �A� contractor with the Federal Ministry of Works, and backdate it to 1998 to reflect when the actual contract was executed. Please note that the Incorporation of your company is a mandatory requirement for any foreign company doing business in here. Once the registration is done, we would then slot in your company�s name as a contractor that executed a contract for my Ministry in 1998, and is currently awaiting payment. As members of the special committee we will then use our influence and official positions to mandate the Federal Ministry of Finance to raise a payment voucher in favour of your company to the tune of US$35 Million US Dollars. Please note that we have perfected all the necessary steps and modalities to be followed.

If you follow my instructions religiously, together with your full
support and your ability to keep this project strictly confidential there is no
reason why we will not be successful bearing in mind that we
successfully transferred part of this funds before now to our run away partner in Morocco.

You are advised to open an account immediately that is if the one you
have at present will not be suitable for this transaction. Note that this is
a very important tool needed in order for you to lay claim to the fund,
you do not have to wait till the last minute.

For the actual commencement of this transaction, I would want you to
forward to me your confidential telephone and fax numbers in your return mail. As soon as iget your reply, I will send the Contractor�s Registration
Form, which you are to fill carefully and send back to me immediately via
email. As soon as I receive the form, we shall commence the registration of your company [Do not bother about the registration charges on the form as we will raise the money to settle it.], which will take about two days. So in effect and from experience the funds should be in your account within 10-14 working days starting from the day you send the form back to me.

If there is any aspect that needs further clarity as regards the steps
needed for the success of this transaction, feel free to raise it. I
visited your site (http://www.freewebs.com/blueskymines/) and I am again reassured that we are dealing with the right person as we would need your wealth of experience in areas to invest part of our share of the funds.

I thank you once again and await your quick response and the needed
details, to enable us proceed. God bless you .

Best regards,

Ademola Paul.

Yeah, yeah...Just show me your crap forms, and we'll be done with it! Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Subject: Re: DETAILED STEPS.
Paul,

The emphasis on security is all well and good, but I'd be much happier if you provided some written documentation to verify your claims. I will use my existing account, and I'll inform you of the details when the time comes.

For now, my telephone and fax numbers can be found at the bottom of this e-mailed reply.

Sir Mark Time
Chairman
Blue Sky Mines NL
Tel: 1-360-227-6206
Fax: 1-206-984-2993
http://www.freewebs.com/blueskymines/

Great. And now we move to the typing in all caps modality. Not the brightest crayon in the box either, it seems!

Quote:
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 15:07:10 +0100

DEAR MARK,
GOOD DAY TO YOU. I HOPE YOU ARE FINE. I DO NOT QUITE UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAY "SOME WRITTEN DOCUMENTATION TO VERIFY OUR CLAIMS". DO YOU
MEAN WE SHOULD DO A FORM OF AGREEMENT?

I WILL SEND A COPY OF MY ID TO YOU, TO FURTHER ASSURE YOU OF MY CLAIM AS AN OFFICIAL IN THE EMPLOY OF THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WORKS. THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH YOU USING YOUR ALREADY EXISTING ACCOUNT, INDEED THIS WOULD BE THE BEST THING TO DO. WE WOULD ALSO NEED A NAME OF A COMPANY THAT WE WOULD
REGISTER OVER HERE TO ENABLE US LAY CLAIMS TO THE FUNDS, OR CAN WE GO AHEAD TO USE "Blue Sky Mines NL"?

WE WANT TO COMMENCE THIS TRANSACTION WITHOUT FURTHER DELAYS. THE REQUESTED DETAILS WOULD ENABLE US REGISTER THE COMPANY AND RAISE THE CLAIMS, WHICH WILL ENABLE THE FINANCE MINISTRY TRANSFER THE AMOUNT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

BELOW ARE THE EXACT DETAILS NEEDED:

COMPANY ADDRESS:
NAME OF BANK:
ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE/FAX NO:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
SWIFT CODE:

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANY OTHER THING YOU WOULD WANT TO KNOW SO THAT I CAN ADDRESS IT. MY DIRECT NUMBER IS ++234-1-803-413-0137.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

STAY WELL, THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.

BEST REGARDS,
PAUL.

Quote:

Paul,

I'm a very busy man these days so I'll be as
forthcoming as possible. What I need to see is some
kind of evidence as to the existence of this
over-invoiced contract or proof that the funds do
indeed exist. Feel free to supply your work ID if you
wish, and hopefully, we'll finish this business
quickly.

Looks like they haven't thought the document side of things through. Sure enough I get some crappy work ID. Nothing overly remarkable, and we've all seen variants of it so I won't waste space here with it Razz

Quote:
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 17:48:39 +0100

DEAR SIR MARK TIME,
GOOD DAY TO YOU. I HOPE YOU ARE FINE. I APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE HAVING TO MAKE OUT TIME FROM YOU BUSY SCHEDULE TO BE OF ASSISTANCE TO US IN THIS TRANSACTION. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO TAKE OUT A LITTLE TO UNDERSTAND ME SO THAT THINGS WOULD BE PLEASANT BETWEEN SO THAT WE FORGE AHEAD AND CONCLUDE
THIS TRANSACTION SUCCESSFULLY WITHIN THE STIPULATED TIME.

I UNDERSTAND THE FACT ALSO, THAT YOU HAVE TO BE CAAREFUL IN ALL YOUR DEALINGS, I ACTUALLY ADVISE THAT YOU DO THAT. I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT AS SOON AS I REGISTER YOUR COMPANY AND ALL DOCUMENTS OF CLAIMS ARE PUT IN YOUR NAME THEN CAN DOCUMENTS BE SENT TO YOU. BASICALLY THESE DOCUMENTS WILL COME FROM THE FINANCE MINISTRY (PAYMENT AUTHORITY).

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I CAN NOT SEND TO YOU INVOICES THAT ARE NOT IN MY POSSESSION TO SHOW OVER INVOICING AS THESE ARE WORKING MATERIALS AND WE HAVE DECIDED TO KEEP THEM HIDDEN SO THAT THE ENTIRE FUNDS CAN BE DISBURSED. NO ONE KNOWS OF THE OVER INVOICING, IF THEY DID THEN THE WHOLE ESSENCE OF
THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE DEFEATED, I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

LET ME PUT IT PLAINLY AND SINCERELY; THE DOCUMENTS YOU WILL RECEIVE TO PROVE THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS TRANSACTION WILL COME FROM THE FINANCE MINISTRY AND THIS WE CAN PUT IN PLACE AS SOON AS WE REGISTER YOUR COMPANY OVER HERE. I ASK THAT YOU GIVE US THE GO AHEAD SO THAT YOU WILL FIND OUT THE AUTHENTICITY OF OUR CLAIMS. AT THE POINT WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE DOCUMENTS FROM THE FMF, THE FUNDS WILL NOT BE SEEN AS OVER INVIOCED BUT CONTRACT CLAIMS DUE TO YOUR COMPANY FOR A JOB DONE FOR MY MINISTRY(WORKS MINISTRY) - I HOPE ALL THIS IS
NOT TOO CONFUSING FOR YOU.

PLEASE, I ASK THAT WE PROGRESS, IF YOU STILL HAVE ANY RESERVATIONS DO NOT HESITATE TO BRING THEM TO MY NOTICE, BUT I WOULD ADVISE THAT YOU APPROVE SO THAT WE COMMENCE THIS TRANSACTION AS TIME IS OF VITAL ESSENCE; THINK ABOUT IT AND ACT POSITIVELY MY FRIEND.

TAKE CARE AND STAY WELL. WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU. BEST REGARDS,
PAUL.

My first instinct was to drop this then and there, but I'm glad I didn't. You'll see why if you stick with me Twisted Evil

Quote:

Paul,

Very well. We'll use Blue Sky Mines as the company in
this venture. I'm hereby instructing you to proceed
with this transaction and expect to be kept informed
at every step in the process.

Finally we're done with the long winded e-mails. Down to business, even if Paul has difficulty reading email signatures! Laughing

Quote:
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 19:10:33 +0100

SIR,
GOOD DAY TO YOU. THANKS FOR YOUR APPROVAL. I WANT YOU TO SEND THE
ADDRESS TO
ME SO THAT WE CAN USE IT IN REGISTERING BLUE SKY OVER HERE AS A
REFERENCE TO
THE OVERSEAS OFFICE. HOPE THIS IS NOT INCONVINIENCING.

WAITING FOR THE ADDRESS SO THAT WE CAN COMMENCE IN EARNEST. TAKE CARE
AND
STAY WELL.

BEST REGARDS,
PAUL.

Quote:

Paul,

Good to hear from you again. I was beginning to doubt
your willingness to conclude this.

The address for Blue Sky Mines is:

XXX College DR
Salt Lake City
UTAH 80123 USA

In the interim, please forward a copy of your work ID
so that I may be assured that you will be willing to
complete this deal.

OK it's late, and I'm tired. I'll post more later on Razz

Michael Osei (after seeing my passport): "WE ARE A SERIOUS ENTITY SO FOR US TO RECEIVE
SUCH A PICTURE AT THIS CRUCIAL TIME OF OUR TRANSACTION
WAS VERY SHOCKING AND MIND BOGGLING." I thought it looked cute!
Richad Smith (before voodoo curse): "Listing and listing good i will not set here and watch you insulting my person okay, and i repeat never again you ever use such words on me never in your life."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic