SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Mrs Lukeman of Wales and her barrister chums get upset !

View next topic
View previous topic

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had quite a good time with this one, setting up the 'client' against the 'barristers' and then the 'barristers' against each other.

Quote:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from ns1.astral.ro ([193.230.240.21] verified) by mail01.infosat.net (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 4.1.Cool with ESMTP id 780993749 for [email protected]; Tue, 07 Jun 2005 11:53:20 +0200
Received: from zerg.astral.ro (zerg.cluj.astral.ro [193.230.240.30]) by ns1.astral.ro (Postfix) with ESMTP id BC628E717 for <[email protected]>; Tue, 7 Jun 2005 12:53:16 +0300 (EEST)
To: "Frank Barlow" <[email protected]>
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: UPDATE ME SOONEST
X-Originating-IP: [80.255.40.204]

19 Heathwood Road, Birchgrove,
Cardiff CF4 4JP,United Kingdom.

{RESPOND TO ME SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED}
Attention:
I am MRS Racheal lukeman from London.,A wife to late Mr davinson lukeman.
My late husband was the chairman of all the texaco petrolum oil companies in our country.
On 13 june 2000, My husband travelled for a meeting, on his way to the
meeting he had a fatal accident and was taken to a hospital which resulted to his death.on 17th of june 2000, four days before he died he called me in his sick bed and told me that he deposited Two metallic boxes in a security save company as a family treasure. And the content of the box is $26million us Dollars
cash.

Then after my late husband burial ceremony is over,I felt sick and was
rushed to hospital and the doctor narated to me that i had kidney problem.
As you can see i had only son child in my life to live with,then i sent
all the money i have in my late husband burial.My dear all i had in my
mind is to invest this money in your country so that immediately the money goes into your custody,then we will share the money as promise,and i will use my own
share to save my life and purchase a living house in your country to enable my son
to live there all the days of his life.

Also he gave me the documents which he used in depositing the box with the
security Save company in london. he adviced me to look for someone that
will help me to transfer the box out of London to any other country for
an investment.
He equally told me on how he made that money, that he used his position in
the office as the chairman of all the texaco petrolun oil company, and
increase the price of petrol that was how he made the money.
Besides, he told me that he don't want the board of director to know that
he made that money out of increasing the price of petrol, that was why he
kept it in security save company.

please kindly help me to transfer the box of money out of London. I
have mapped out 25% of the money for your good help. I want the money to
be shared as followed .
1] 25% of the money is for your good help.
2] 5% will be for any expenses that will occur in transferring the
money out of Holland 3] we will give 5% to the motherless babies home.
4] 65% will be for my family.
I will travell down to your country with my only son to see you when the
money will be transfered to your country for sharing according to the
percentage.
please after sharing the money, you will help me to invest some part of
the money in your country with the name of my son.Then it is vital that you
will be issued all the necessary vital legal documents backing this
transaction,and the
view photograph of this money us$26million which my late husband gave
me,before he died. And in the addition i would like to send your my pics with my
late husband.
And also i will send all the detail information on how we will transfer
the money to you with the help of my family lawyer that we help us. i am
waiting to hear from you soon.

Kindest Regards.
Mrs. Mrs Racheal lukeman
Here is my profie:
Name: Mrs Racheal lukeman
martial status: only son{James}
Nationality: London,United Kingdom

Dear Mrs. Lukeman

Thank you for your email.

I think this is an opportunity too good to miss and I would like to assist you so that we can both benefit from this.

Please let me know what further information you want from me and how we proceed.

From you, I would like a telephone contact and your photograph or copy of an identity document such a UK driving licence or passport, so I may know who I am dealing with and to estabilsh your authenticity.

The many mistakes in your letter make me think you may be suffering from poor eyesight, which is why I am replying to you in a large font.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Frank Barlow

Dear frank,
Than you for your mail.Yes it is very delighted so that you will know exactly that all arrangement have being put in place to enable us to start this transaction in good faith and understanding,but all you have to know that we have to join hand together to make it work out.
Now the lawyer who will secured all the legal documents in your name.
HE assured me that he will secured the legal documents in your favor within two to three days.

Furthermore,we have to settle him with all charge to secure the legal documents in your favor.

1)We will pay him us$8,000 dollars for his charges.
2)we have to pay him the sum of us$19,000 dollars to get all the four documents
in your favor.please you have to let me know the one you can raise to suport in this transaction.

thanks

mrs recheal

Dear Mrs. Lukeman

Please let me have copies by fax of the legal documents, and proof that you have paid the fees, and then I will refund you. Or if you prefer we can go 50/50 on it. I cannot raise $27,000 so quickly, maybe half, so we can pay half each.

My fax number is xxxxxxxxxx (in UK).

I will be in South Wales next week. Can we meet for a cup of tea and some horizontal recreation? You are a splendid looking woman and I am sure you are gagging for it.

Thank you

Frank Barlow

Dear mr. Frank barlow,
Thanks very much for your urgent respond.Yes My dear frank i have heard all you have said.But all you have to know for sure is that i am still in the hospital due to my illness,am only writing you with my laptop computer here in the hospital ok.

Right now i have informed my family lawyer to put my mclass 320E Car for sale,so that he will raise half of the money for the securing of the legal documents in your favour.
It is very urgent,if you can pay the half of the money in the lawyer's account,so that he will commence in securing of the legal documents in your name immediately without any delay.

I have to assured you that as soon as the car is sold within two days then my family lawyer can complete the remaining payment he charged for the securement of the legal documents.

You have to contact the lawyer who will secured all the four legal documents in your name as the original beneficiary of the money deposited in the security save house here in london.

Now it is very important that you will contact the lawyer who will get all the document in your favor.
Here is his contact information:
BARRISTER JOHNSON SMITH ESQ
Email address:{[email protected]}

My dear Frank, you have to tell the lawyer that you was directed to contact him by Mrs Recheal lukeman from london,and you will ask his to give your his account detail where you will pay the half of the money charged by him for the securement of the legal documents in your favor for the purpose of claiming of the two metallic boxes containing the sum of us$26million Dollars which was deposited by Mr davinson lukeman in the security save house here in london.
It is very real that you will see the view photography of the two metallic boxes which contains the sum of us$26million dollars,which was given to me by my late husband before he died,since you are trustworthy and willing to assist me in this transaction.
Hope to hear from you soonest.
Thanks.
Mrs Recheal lukeman.

Dear mr Frank,
Please i am very delighted to let you know that i am a peace lovingly woman that fear the lord,and respect his almight name.Yes i told you that i will send you the view photography of this fund us$26million dollars,and my picture with my late husband Mr Davinson.As you can see this photography of this money was kept secret till when my husband was about to died,he given it to me so that any body that will assist you will see it to believe that the money is deposited in the security save house.

This is the reason i have to send it to you so that you will see the evidence of reality in this transaction ok.

Thanks.

Mrs RECHEAL.

Sir

As per the note from Mrs. Lukeman, I require your details in order to
transfer funds via SWIFT bank transfer. I will not transfer funds by Western Union. I have been able to raise just over 6000 (approx US$11,000)

Before doing this, I will need sight of the documents, which must be sent
to me by fax to xxxxxxxxxx (UK). You can of course mark them as COPY in case you do not trust me at this stage.

Frank Barlow

Silly sod fell for that one and gave me bank account details

Dear Mr Frank,
It is very good to hear from you today as it regards to the case of mrs Recheal lukeman.It is very cardinal that all the legal documents will be secured in your favor as the original owner of the consignment.Now all you have to know exactly is that Mrs Recheal lukeman has paid me my consultation fee of us$3,500 dollars for hiring me to assist you to securing all the legal document in your favor in the various ministries.
In securing all this four legal documents in your name will take me three days to secured it.As soon as it is ready i will forward the duplicate of the four legal documents to the save house,and the original will sent to you by fax machine as you directed.
Then here is the information you will use to pay the money in my asia account:
ACCOUNT NAME: LUKE LIN.CO.LTD
ACCOUNT NO:47017001072-4
BANK NAME: TAIPEI BANK SUNGCHIANG BRANCH
BANK ADDRESS:200 ,SUNGCHIANG ROAD,TAIWAN,R.O.C
BANK TELEX NUMBER:12924
BANK SWIFT :TPBTTWTP470
RECEIVEE NAME: EMMA TERRY
CONTACT ADDRES:13 DIPLOMATIC ESTATE,SUNGCHIANG ROAD,TAIWAN,R.O.C
As soon as i receive the money 6000.
Pounds from you and your payment details,then i will commence my travel for the securing of the four legal document that will back you up in this transaction as the original owner of the money us$26 million Dollars.
Please you have to hurry up in the payment as you know that i have alot of work in my office to handle.So if i receive your payment slip by tomorrow it will enable me to go to the various ministries will the money so that they will begin to process the four legal document in your favour ok.
I wait for your payment slip today.
REGARDS,

Dear Mr Frank,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR URGENT MAIL.I MUST THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT WILLINGNESS TO ASSIST ME IN THIS TRANSACTION.YES I AM STILL IN THE HOSPITAL DUE TO MY KINDEY PROBLEM,BUT MY GOD IS WITH ME.

THIS MORNING MY FAMILY LAWYER TOLD ME THAT HE HAVE SOLD THE CAR, AS I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY THAT THE CAR WILL SOLD SO THAT I CAN RAISE MY OWN HALF OF THE MONEY US$13,500 DOLLARS.YES THE CAR HAVE BEEN SOLD AND HE IS WAITING TO RECEIVE THE MONEY IN TWO DAY TIME FROM THE BUYER.

I HAVE ASSURED YOU THAT IMMEDIATELY THE MONEY IS RECEIVED,IT WILL BE PAID INTO THE LAWYER'S ASIA ACCOUNT AS HE INDICATED TO ME.

THEN THE ATTORNEY THAT WAS HIRED TO SECURE ALL THE FOUR LEGAL DOCUMENT IS NOW WAITING FOR YOUR PAYMENT SOONEST,SO THAT HE WILL RESUME SECURING THE DOCUMENTS IN YOUR FAVOR FROM THE VARIOUS MINISTRIES THAT WAS INVOLVED.

I WILL BE VERY DELIGHTED TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY.

MRS RECHEAL.

Dear MR FRANK,
I AM VERY GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU.TODAY I RECIEVED THE SUM OF US$13,500 DOLLARS FROM MRS RECHEAL LUKEMAN"S FAMILY LAWYER.AS IT REGARDS TO THE DEPOSIT OF SECURING THE FOUR LEGAL DOCUMENTS IN YOUR FAVOR.
NOW AS YOU CAN SEE,MY FAX MACHINE HAVE A PROBLEM,AND IF ANY OF MY CLIENT SEND A FAX TO ME ,AND IT APPEARS TO BE UNCLEAR AND VAGUE.AND MY FAX MACHINE IS ON REPAIRMENT.BASE OF THIS REASON I WILL LIKE IF YOU CAN SEND IT THROUGH AN EMAIL SO THAT I CAN PICK THE INFORMATION YOU USE IN PAYING THE MONEY 6,000 POUNDS.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IMMEDIATELY IS TO TYPE THE INFORMATION YOU USED IN PAYING THE MONEY INTO MY ASIA ACCOUNT.
PLEASE THIS IS VERY CARDINAL THAT YOU HAVE TO SEND IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT I WILL RESUME WORK TO SECURED ALL FOUR LEGAL DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAME AS THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THE MONEY THAT WAS DEPOSITED IN THE SAVE HOUSE.
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY .
REGARDS,

Next I asked him for proof of the transfer and he came up with all sorts of excuses.

Dear mr Frank,
please my dear frank you call me a liar,because am here to service you if my fax is okay how can i told you send the payment information through my email address{[email protected]}.
You have to trust me because i am working for you in the job.
i will send you the proof of the us$13,500 dollars that was to me by the mrs lukeman'family lawyer yesterday,and i really receive the paid,and have send it to the ministries where the four legal document will be secured in your favor.
please i advise you to open a new email address in yahoo .com,so that i will send you the four legal documents through your fax and through attachement to enable you to see it very clearly ok. IF YOU OPEN THE NEW ACCOUNT IN YAHOO.COM SEND IT TO YOU.
Thanks
Barrister johnson smith ESQ

Where did I call you a liar? It is highly unprofessional conduct on your part to infer that I have called you a liar.

You, as a lawyer, should know that there is a difference between asking for proof, and and calling someone a liar. Why am I asking you for proof? I do not know you, therefore I do not trust you, it is quite simple. Why should I trust you until you give me reason to do so.

I have no intention of opening a Yahoo address as this will serve no purpose. You are to send me the proof by fax as I have asked you to do. Once I get this, I will send you the 6000 as agreed.

I need to know that you are trustworthy. At present, the manner in which you are conducting this does not lead me to believe that this is the case. So far, you appear unprofessional and devious because you are not answering my questions or carrying out your side of the deal.

F B

Dear Mr Frank Barlow,
How are you today? Yes i have bought a new fax machine this morning as i have promised you yesterday i will send you the confirmation of the proof of the deposit payment slip of us$13,500 dollars that was paid by Mrs lukeman's family lawyer.
Here is my Fax Machine number: 448701352649.Then you will use it to send me the deposit slip of the 6,000 pounds immediately so that immediately i receive the money on monday or tuesday morning i will resume work to secure all the four legal documents in your name.
i will like you to resend your fax number again ok.Remember that you have to hurry up so that i will go and secure all this documents in your favor.
REGARDS,

Mrs. Lukeman

I think that between your lawyer and you, you are wasting my time. I
offered to help you and am still willing to do on my terms.

This lawyer is quite unprofessional in his approach, does not answer emails, and does not supply the information I have asked him for. I really have no reason to believe that he, or you are telling the truth.

I have already told you I will not open email attachments as they probably have viruses and I have supplied you with a fax number.

I am not interested in a picture (purporting to be) of you and your ex
husband, it proves nothing. I would like identity documents faxed to me,
along with the proof of the $13500 transfer.

Thank you

F B

Dear Mr Frank Barlow,
Please i am very sorry for not reply your mail since two day now.I have been trying your fax number +44 xxxxxxxx.it was not responsing,since yesterday i have been trying to send the transfer payment slip us$13,500 to you so that you will see it to enable you know that i received the payment from mr lukeman's family lawyer.
Yes yesterday she wrote me and was not happy with me because she told me that you are not happy with me also.Due to he have not receive the transfer payment slip.but all you have to know exactly is that i am a government accredited attorney,i will not be here to waste your time in this transaction but to make sure all the four legal documents will be secured in your name as the original beneficiary to late mr clement lukeman.Then you have to hurry up to send me another fax number ok.
my dear you have to provide me another fax number immediately because we dont need any delay agian in this transaction.
It is very urgent that you have to send me another fax number as soon as possible so that i will send you the proves of the transfer payment slip i receive.
i will be waiting to hear from you today.
Regards,
Barrister Johnson Smith ESQ

Now she changes laywers, as she realises I am pissed off with the first one. Oddly enough they both have the same surname, both use the same IP address and computer

Dear F B,
I saw the mail you forwarded to me,i told you in the last mail i sent to you to that i have instructed barrister johnson smith to return my money since he is going contrary to your request.

I apologise for the delay i have caused and i have also given you the contact of barrister James smith([email protected]) the new lawyer who will help us.i have also instructed you sieze any communication between you and barrister johnson.

Please, still feel free to contact the new barrister and i still hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards
Rechael Lukeman

Dear F B,
Compliment of the day to you,I am written to inform you that after going through your words, i think what you are saying about the barrister johnson is right.

Since he is going contrary to what you asking him to provide, i decided to arrange for another lawyer who will help us.i have instructed barrister johnson to refund my money immediately since he is going contrary to you and his reluctantness in his services to me.

Please, i want you to seize any communication with barrister Johnson, and any email send to you by him kindly stop replying to him and inform him that you are no more interested in dealing with him since he is doing what is antithetical to your word.

My aim of writting you based on this is because you are the person who have not ever persistant in assisting me in this proposal.

I still apologise for all the inconviniences and delays i have caused you, please kindly accept my apology and get back to me immediately.

Please feel free to contact barrister james smith and inform him that you was directed to contact him by Mrs Rechael lukeman.this is his email address([email protected]).I have discussed everything with him.

I still hope to hear from you soonest.
Mrs Rechael lukeman

[Sadly, I pushed it a bit too far with this next email and I think they realised I was baiting them as I got no reply

Mrs. Lukeman

I told you from the beginning that Johnson Smith is a liar and a cheat. Furthermore I do not think he is even a proper lawyer. I suspect that he is Nigerian, so what can you expect, they are all liars and cheats, aren't they.

It is a strange coincidence that they both have the same family name. I do hope they are not related as I would then be concerned that they are both tarred with the same brush. They could easily be related because these Nigerians all f*** each other and nobody knows who is the real father.

He has made us waste a lot of time, it is now up to you to get this new fellow to get his digit out of his rear orifice.

As soon as you confirm that you have got your money back from him, if he hasn't spent it, and that you have then sent it James Smith, I will send you my agreed amount.

You must send me the following information :

James Smith's address and telephone number.
A faxed copy of the slip confirming the deposit from Johnson Smith's account to your account.
A photograph of Johnson Smith holding a placard saying : I AM SORRY FOR BEING A CHEATING NIGERIAN.
A faxed copy of the deposit slip confirming the transfer from your account to James Smith's account.
Your telephone number so that we can discuss the intimate details of this process.
Thank you

FRANK BARLOW

So I sent them this in the hope of getting another 'vudu' curse!

You have sent you mail to one of many 'trap' addresses that we operate. We have obtained a remote scan on your computers and copies of all incoming and outgoing emails. You will be caught.
After appropriate investigation by the authorities, you may be assured that you will be apprehended for fraud and your stinking arses will be locked up in jail for a long time.

We have been highly succesful in obtaining information and subsequent
convictions in respect of thieving stinking scumbag shiteating pigf***ing
scum like you, and we are rewarded for doing do so.

All emails to and from your account have been and will continue to be
monitored, but in due course the account will be closed down.

Now f*** off and die and you will rot in hell you piece of shit.

Thank you for contacting the National Criminal Intelligence Service (NCIS).
The West African Organised Crime Section acts as the national co-ordination point for unsolicited Advance Fee Fraud communications (419 fraud), lottery fraud, etc.

The fraudulent emails are now in our hands along with a full trace from
point of origin and a remote scan of the hard drive of the computers and
other devices used to commit this and other acts of fraud.

NCIS have established direct lines of communication with law enforcement
agencies in all countries where these scams are known to be operated.

The ISP's concerned will be able to quickly terminate the accounts that
abuse their systems, however as the accounts in question in this case are
being monitored in order to obtain further incriminating evidence against
the perpetrators, such accounts may not be closed down immediately.

For the same reason, any telephone numbers associated with this fraud will be monitored and all calls, incoming and outgoing, recorded.

Internet Fraud is an international problem that requires international
co-operation to combat the fraudsters responsible. The West African
Organised Crime Section at NCIS constantly strives to impact upon this
criminality through the introduction of innovative and dynamic techniques
designed to disrupt and prevent the activities of the criminals involved.
International co-operation with law enforcement and partner agencies is an essential part of this process.

Thank you for your support. You may be assured that the information you
have given us in this case of fraud will enable us to apprehend those
responsible within a short time frame and you and your colleagues will be
appropriately rewarded.

Thank you again

NCIS

I don't know what this means - I got it from a friend - it is supposed to be pretty insulting in Ibo or Hausa. Can anyone help?

Nne gi na Nna gi na umunnegi nile nwukwa idiot. Nne gi bu
akwunna. Nna gi na ara mkpuru amu. Amu jie gi. Agwo
tupiakwa gi anya. Egbe burukwa umu gi. Ama nna gi chiekwa.
Chineke kpokwa gi oku.

Onye ohi, igaghi ahu ife oma na ndu gi. Ka m juo gi? Mugua
obu Nne gi ka obu Nna gi? Olee i he ina ebere akwa, You
bastard. Uchu gba kwa gi ,onye aji ike nsi,ihere adighi eme
gi,otule di ka gi.

AJI OTU NNE GI OOOOOOOO. O GI KA M GA EJI EME YA, GI NA UMU
NNE GI

Chineke kpokwa gi oku,

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from [207.159.120.61] (HELO myway.com)
by mail01.infosat.net (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 4.1.Cool
with ESMTP id 804529828 for [email protected]; Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:54:52 +0200
Received: by mprdmxin.myway.com (Postfix, from userid 110)
id 75B2E395F; Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:22:06 -0400 (EDT)
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Read this carefully
Received: from [80.255.40.200] by mprdmailfe1.nwk.myway.com via HTTP; Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:22:06 EST
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: ID = e0f0eb3325788f6182902c2a77122aac
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Sender: [email protected]
X-Mailer: PHP
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="MYWAYBOUNDARY_000__4e68ab873a9748b132a2f0baddbfe7b6";
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:22:06 -0400 (EDT)
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 0525-3, 23/06/2005), Inbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean

may God punish you and your family household.

ARUSHI OBODOM GA EGBU GI.AKPA AMU GI ZAA

Quote:
Don't worry about that. God already punished you - he made you a lying thieving Nigerian who is too stupid to even steal properly, something that most of you lying scum are good at.

Did you know that every single email you have sent and received in the last couple of weeks is on record......?

Do you realise how much trouble you are in?

Your stupidity is about to be published for the world to see.

Now fuck off and rot in hell.

By the way your bank account has been under investigation by the FBI and the Banking Regulatory Unit in Taipei since 12th. June.

Have fun

Your scambaiting friend
FRANK

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
Dot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed

Dear Frank,

I feel so silly. I actually considered helping this poor sick woman out. Thank God I checked them out first. and didn't give them any contact info.
I knew from the poor spelling that this was not a Lawyer. Also, when I asked them for their phone number, they always had an excuse.

I wonder if Mrs. Lukeman's lawyer Wink (Mr. Jackaman Smith) would like me to contact the real Mr. Jackaman Smith in the UK??? I think I will do that tomorrow.

What a poor excuse for human beings they are!
I really hope that you did report them to the FBI.

Read below and tell me if it rings any bells. They were not very creative with the name changes!

Have they still been contacting you?

regina lukeman <[email protected]>
Reply-To : [email protected]
Sent : July 5, 2005 6:34:39 AM
Subject : FROM MRS REGINA LUKEMAN

| | | Inbox

FROM MRS REGINA LUKEMAN

19 Heathwood Road, Birchgrove,

Cardiff CF4 4JP,United Kingdom.

{RESPOND TO ME SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED}

Attention:

I am Mrs regina lukeman from London,A wife to late Mr Clement lukeman.
My late husband was the chairman of a branch of texaco petrolum oil company
in london.
On 13 june 2000, My husband travelled for a board meeting, on his way to
the meeting he had a fatal accident and was taken to a hospital. Four days
before he died on 17 of june 2000, he called me to his sick bed and told
me that he deposited Two metallic boxes in a security save company here
in london.
And the Content of the boxes is { US26,million dollars} cash. But he deposited
it as the boxes of family treasure that contains Gold and Jewelries.
Then after my husband's burial ceremony ,I fell sick and was taken to hospital
and i was diagnose, it was discovered from the diagnosis that i have a cancer
of the breast, i was advised by the doctor that i need an urgent surgical
operation to forstall further spread of the cancer.consequent upon this
i desperately need funds to carry out this operation.It is pertinent at
this stage to inform you that my husband did not write any will at the time
of his death.
The money mentioned above is the only asset within my knowledge which belongs
to my husband.My late husband's brother dispossesed me and my only son Edward,
of my late husband's properties because of the absence of a will. may i
trust you with this deal,i wish to secretly transfer the above mentioned
fund out of the save house to your country. My family lawyer will help us
to secure all the neccesary documents we will need in transfering the boxes
out from the savehouse.
All i need from you is your maximum cooperation and assistance to effect
the transfer of this fund. considering the foregoing, i expect your urgent
response bearing in mind the danger any delay will cause to my life. your
services will not be a gratuitous one since you will be rewarded in accordance
with an agreed percentage when you respond.
This business is absolutely risk-free. i am constrained to trust you with
this deal believing that you will understand the exigency of the situation
and the magnitude of the fund involved. may i also reiterate the fact that
this deal is a secretive one as such third parties should not be involved
to avoid decimating the fund, the subject matter of the deal.
I have mapped out 50% of this money for your good help. I want this money
to be shared as followed .

1] 50% of this money is for your good help.

2] 5% will be for any expenses that will be occured in transferring this
money out of London.

3] We will give 5% to charity.

4] 40% will be for my family.

Thanks in anticipation of your immediate response.

FROM MRS REGINA LUKEMAN
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard any further from them, but generally once they know you have rumbled them they move on to greener pastures.

I am glad you didn't fall for it. Please spread the word!

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
Dot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Frank,

I can't help but wonder if they have had people fall for it. It is after all a sad story.

I think we should start a chain letter warning people.What do you think?

Regards,

Dorothy
krudyf_ingernails
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

falnsb wrote:

Quote:

I am MRS Racheal lukeman from London.,A wife to late Mr davinson lukeman.
My late husband was the chairman of all the texaco petrolum oil companies in our country.

I suppose it's too much to ask they go to some tiny bit of effort to avoid such easily researchable errors. Doh.

F'rinstance, Texaco does not have a chairman in London or anywhere else. The closest thing is President Europe West Africa Products, a post occupied by Jim Hawn.

Is it possible that anyone could be taken in by this one? I suppose all things are possible.... Personally I don't feel motivated to bother with such total losers. I'd rather concentrate on the ones who at least sound remotely credible.[/b]

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic