SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Buddhism v Christianity (2 baits going!) Dying....

View next topic
View previous topic

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this in my catcher account:

Quote:

Breathren,

Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am former Mrs
Rashida Ali Aisha, now Mrs Mary Aisha, a widow to Late Sheik Mohammed
Aisha, I am 62years old, I am now a new Christian convert,
suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications,my
condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may
notlive
more than six months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very
severe
stage.

My late husband was killed during the Gulf war, and during the period
of
our marriage we had a son who was also killed in cold blood during the
Gulf war. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I
inherited his Estate/wealth. My personal physician told me that I may
not
live for more than six months and I am so scared about this. So, I have
now decided to divide part of this wealth, by contributing to the
development of evangelism in Africa, America, Europe and Asian
Countries.
This mission which will no doubt be tasking had made me to
recently relocated to Africa where I live presently.
I selected you church and i have prayed over it,for this purpose I am
willing to donate the sum of $10.000,000.00 Million US Dollars to your
Church/Ministry via you for the development of evangelism and also as
aids
for the less privileged around you.

Please note that, this fund is lying in a finance house and my lawyer
will
file an immediate application for the transfer of the money in the
name of your ministry. Please, do not reply me if you have the
intention
of using this funds for personal use other than enhancement of
evangelism.I also want you to note that scams have been recorded like
this
with unknown people using my name.The Good God we serve is out
Watchtower
and even if men are deceived, we cannot deceive Him.

Before the funds get to you, i want you to have the following thoughts
of
mine in mind:

1. God won't ask what kind of car you drove, but will ask how many
people
you drove that didn't have transportation.
2.God won't ask what your highest salary was, but will ask if you
compromised your character or morals to obtain that salary.
3.God won't ask the square footage of your house, but will ask how many
people you welcomed into your home.
4.God won't ask about the fancy clothes you had in your closet, but
will
ask how many of those clothes helped the needy.
5.God won't ask about your social status, but will ask what kind of
class
you displayed.
6.God won't ask how many material possessions you had, but will ask if
they dictated your life.
7.God won't ask how much overtime you worked, but will ask if you
worked
overtime for your family and loved ones.
8.God won't ask how many promotions you received, but will ask how you
promoted others.
9.God won't ask what your job title was, but will ask if you did your
job
to the best of your ability.
10.God won't ask what you did to help yourself, but will ask what you
did
to help others.
11.God won't ask how many friends you had, but will ask how many people
to
whom you were a true friend.
12.God won't ask what you did to protect your rights, but will ask what
you did to protect the rights of others.
13.God won't ask in what neighborhood you lived, but will ask how you
treated your neighbors.
14.God won't ask about the color of your skin, but will ask about the
content of your character.
15.God won't ask how many times your deeds matched your words, but will
ask how many times they didn't.

Lastly, I want you/your ministry to be praying for me as regards my
entire
life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual
birth lately that wealth acquisition without Jesus Christ
in one's life is vanity upon vanity. If you have to die says the Lord,
keep fit and I will give you the crown of life.

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the sweet
fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you.

I await your reply.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs Mary Aisha.

Last edited by wilson888 on Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:33 am; edited 3 times in total
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And I thought... Ummmm... too good to let go so I wrote back:

Quote:

Dear Mrs Mary Aisha,

Your email has been passed to me. I know your situation but I know you will die soon, which is good news! Maybe next life you will become a cat or a dog!

Let me introduce myself. I am the Treasury of the True Light Foundation and any donation will be welcome but we will not spread your beliefs as we are buddhist.

However, we will pray for you to go to your next life as soon as possible. Forget about this life and certainly you won't be lurking around middle earth as a ghost. Our prayers are very effective and we do charge people for that. Do you want a price list for our prayers?

We sincerely hope you die soon.

Regards,

Master Li Lomo
For and behalf of
Treasury of True Light Foundation

I think this one dies here Sad

Last edited by wilson888 on Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:21 am; edited 2 times in total
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe telling her to die is not a good idea to start a bait. Oh well, it happens to me and my usual baits! Sad

Okay, found another reglious one and see if I have any luck this time:

Quote:

DEARLY BELOVED BRETHREN,

May the blessings and goodness of our Lord Jesus Christ continue to pour on you and your Ministry
as you remain in your calling.

Briefly,we are a non-profit, non denominational Christian outfit based in the surburb of Lagos Nigeria.Determined to be a blessing to those arround us,we came under the umbrella called NEIGHBORS FOR REAL FOR CHRIST. We engage
in the care and support for the less privileged,the downtrodden, the lost souls, the handicapped,the
widows,the lost souls etc. Thus, we are a strenghtening aid for many who suffer
from "disqueting thougths" as we for example found Psalm 72:12,13,14 to be particularly encoraging.
We have also brougth some to the knowledge of Christ.

We are into this as we believe we owe Christianity a debt.The overall purpose of our Philosophy is to enable one get from where he stands to where he wishes to be both economically and spiritually.
God won"t ask about the color of your skin, but He 'll ask about the content of your character,God won't ask the kind of food you ate but He 'll ask about how much food you gave to the hungry one.God won't ask in what neighborhood you lived, but He 'll ask how you treated your neighbors.Thus it is vital that those already in the truth should not be complacent or compromise their faith and become "neither cold nor hot" for unless you express it love isn't real.As we strongly believe in the words of St. Matthew in Matt.25:34-45.

Brethren, it is on this that we write and solicite for your widows mite.Your handout in any form no matter how small will enable us continue in this worthwhile cause as we recognise that giving is the hallmark of a Christian life.We will be glad to recieve any form of assistance.Your assistance in any form will go along way in changing lives down here please."They feast on the abundance of your house;you gave them drink from your river of delights.For with you is the foutain of life,in your light we see light" Ps 36:8-9.

For further enquiries please contact us thru our e-mail [email protected]
or telephone no.234-(0)-803-241-5501 we will be humbled to respond immediatly.

May God Almighty-Jehovah-Jireh provide and replenish you and your Ministry as you respond positively to this cryout in Jesus mighty name....Amen.

Yours in Christ Jesus.

KAREN KELVIN(Mrs.)
for:NEIGHBORS FOR REAL FOR CHRIST.
A generous man will himself be Blessed for he share's his food with the poor. Pr.22:9

My reply:
Quote:

Dear Mrs. Karen Kelvin,

Thank you for your email. My name is Master Li Lomo and I am writing on behalf of the True Light Foundation, a registered charity based in Southern China. The Foundation is Charity arm of the trust sect founded in the Chou Dynasty, which is roughly 4000 years ago.

Having read your mail this morning and report to the trustees of the Foundation, I am empowered to give any assistance to you for your good work in Nigeria helping the under privileged.

Although we are not a Christian mission, in fact we are Buddhist. However, after discussing with the board of trustee we feel helping other reglious organisation is also a worthy clause.

Now, I would need you to tell me something about your organisation and your structure. Then I could get the intenal procedures going to release the funds to you. As your organisation is not a Buddha organisation, you should expect some delay and because you are located overseas you should also expect some paper work to fill in. Well, at this stage, how much you would need for the fiscal year 2006/2006? So, I can have an idea how to proceed.

Lay Ah Ma San Fa Lau!

Master Li Lomo
Treasury of the True Light Foundation

BTW, "Lay Ah Ma San Fa Lau!" means your mother has STD!

Last edited by wilson888 on Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
DementedAngel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i got a very similar one in one of my catcher accts, must be a standard modality now.

http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46568

essentially same thing, widow dying of cancer and giving the $ to a church. initial email is written a little bit differently, though.
(ie. mine has had no children)

Napalm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DementedAngel wrote:
i got a very similar one in one of my catcher accts, must be a standard modality now.

http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46568

essentially same thing, widow dying of cancer and giving the $ to a church. initial email is written a little bit differently, though.
(ie. mine has had no children)

Ask them about possible adoption of relations/cousins ( small fee to be paid by you of couse, flights etc: combinging the visit to nigeria ) etc:
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And Mrs. Karen Kelvin wrote back with her email saying "CHARLES KELVIN":

Quote:

DATE: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 16:49:40 -0700 (PDT)
SENDER: "CHARLES KELVIN" <[email protected]>
SUBJECT: Re: The Work of God

Dear Master Li Lomo,
Calvary Greetings|
I am in receipt of your mail.We thank you so much and for the interest you have shown
trying to assist us even when yours is not a Christian organisation. I have always wanted to know more about Buddhism-especially since i travelled to the convention of our church in China in 1999. In Chengteh northern China,we could admire many beautifull temples of Buddha.However i believe that God is one and that giving to the poor is not the message of Christianity alone,Buddhism also encourage giving to the poor as the reward is enumerated in the message of Buddha by Bhikkhu Subhadra.God Almighty will surely reward you bountifully for your concern.

Yes, concerning the issue you raised in your mail,NEIGHBORS for REAL for CHRIST is a registered non-denominational Charity group.Our Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC) Abuja is queit handy and will be sent on request.The Nigerian Charter of Rights and Freedom protects the liberties of all citizens of Nigeria.Freedom of speech,press,worship and association are constitutionally established and enfoceable by the courts;we would by the Grace of God be launching our own webbsite.
Without going into self adulation,i think that we have engaged in various humanitarian services to our immediate community,to me humanitarian activity comes natural to me.i see our calling as that of services and not earthly gain.
For example to mention a few,we have within our few years inception involved in the drilling ofbore hole for the provision of clean water to our immediat community(Shasha).We have contributed in cash and labour in the construction of our local Child Clinic and Maternity Center.We feom time to time defray the medical cost of indigent patients who have been abandoned by their families for lack of money among many other acts of help hence ours is with a difference as our focus is on helping the downtrodden and delivering the message of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.The association provides a forum nfor like minds to think,organise,interact and strategise for the benefit of the less privileged economically and spiritually.
We have difficulties though as a young christian society in a country where the people are yet to come to terms with the fact that the less privileged are part of the society.But we are determined to make our mark and leave the rest to God.
For us to say we never need strenghtening aid would imply that we are superhuman.Remember Jesus example shows that even a perfect human may sometimes need to cryout for help(Heb:5:7),we seek out and follow the advice of people we respect,seek the association of men and women of God who posses traits of character ,knowledge and personality which may become useful to us.
Once again we thank you so much and is determined to work with you realise our dream and thank Jesus for your life and the life of many you have affected,will like to know more about your religion.

Best Regards,

Yours in the LORD
Karen Kelvin(Mrs)
For:Neighbors for Real for Christ.

Last edited by wilson888 on Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
DementedAngel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@napalm - good idea! thanks Smile will be great for my Jeffery Dalhmer character Twisted Evil

@wilson - perhaps ask if lad has had a sex change? after all, your church doesnt condone that sort of thing... Wink

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I got an email from the "I think it was deaded bait" Mrs. Mary Aisha! Okay, from now on the colour code will be like this:

Master Li Lomo hence me! Wink

Mrs. Mary AishaFirst scammer

Karen or Charles KelvinSecond scammer

I hope it will be interesting that I think at some point, I will let them two to fight for the award. Well, only an idea!

Well, here is the long awaited email from Mrs. Mary Aisha!

Quote:

Dear Master Li Lomo,

Thank you for taking time to respond to my mail.

You must have received mails like this in the past or even have paid money but i want to assure you that this is not a scam because i know the implications of taking the Lords money.

You are a believer but you do not have to insult me that way, do not cause yourself to sin because of me.

Thank you and God bless you.

Mary.

Last edited by wilson888 on Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So this is to Mrs. Mary Aisha.

Quote:

Dear Mrs. Mary Aisha.

Thank you for your email. Rest assure that I mean no joke in my last email that I hope you to die soon. It is our belief that dying will ease your suffering and sins in this world. The only way to get on the great cycle of life. It you study our text, you actually get my blessing to die soon.

Let me introduce myself again, my name is Master Li Lomo and I am writing on behalf of the True Light Foundation, a registered charity based in Southern China. The Foundation is Charity arm of the trust sect founded in the Chou Dynasty, which is roughly 4000 years ago.

Having read your mail this morning and report to the trustees of the Foundation, they felt we should give you assistance in terms of money and also our prayers for your to die and ready for the next world. We felt that although you are from a different religion, we should show you the teaching of Buddha, which he died with no money and as a begger. It was a horrible death for an indian prince, but nevertheless your death will be better I sincerely hope. However, dying like the buddha is also a blessing. I hope you will accept that.

Although we are not a Christian mission, in fact we are Buddhist. I take you to know this by now. However, after discussing with the board of trustee we feel helping other reglious person is also a worthy clause.

Now, I would need you to tell me something about yourself or perhaps your church and their organization. Then I could get the internal procedures going to release the funds to you. As your and your church is not a Buddhist organization, you should expect some delay and because you are located overseas you should also expect some paper work to fill in. Well, at this stage, how much you would need?

Lay Ah Ma San Fa Lau!

Master Li Lomo
芺笛戙菑穻

[/quote]

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I decide that time to give out some homework for the lads to do. So, I wrote back the Mrs. Karen Kelvin and some instructions. The address is of course the Technology Crime Prevention Unit of the Hong Kong Police Force! I hope they won't be amused when the recieve this! ha ha ha! Laughing

Quote:

Dear Mrs. Karen Kelvin,

Acknowledge receipt of your email.

I shall put your email in the next Award Committee meeting, however, in doing so please supply me the following:

1) Your full name and address.
2) Copy of your identity document
3) Your position, rank in your organization
4) Letter of authority from your organization
5) Name of your organization and address.
6) Copy of registration document of your organization.
7) Copy of the financial statement of your organization
Cool Plans, agenda for your project or your spending in the next fiscal year (2006/2007)
9) Support authorization from your organization for the application.
10) Amount to be applied.

I would say, you are applying for the organization catagory, which the Award Committe will look deep into it. As you may know, the mininium award sum in from HK$0.5 million upwards. Last year, a local buddist school was awards the sum of HK$50 million for their new buildings. Having said that many other organization received on average HK$1 million to HK$5 million for the whole year. The sum can be paid in a lump sum if special reasons are put forward to the Award Committe, however, the sum will normally release by smaller payments each time.

There is no set format for the application. However, a hard copy must be sent to the following address with TCPU, which is our Team Charity Processing Unit, please use the initial as we do not want to attract too much attention in the application stage and please send by ordinary mail only. Note that the TCPU do not accept registered post or courior mail:
TCPU,
22/F, Arsenal House,
1 Arsenal Street, Wanchai
Hong Kong.

However, if you want to speed up the application, email me the scanned copy and I will put forward to the Award Committe next week. If not, you will need to wait for the next meeting, which is in August. The scannned copy must be the same with the hard copy you send by mail.

I hope the above instructions is clear. If you do not understand please email anything and I am happy to answer your questions.

Lay Ah Ma San Fa Lau!

Master Li Lomo

Last edited by wilson888 on Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Mark Time
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you considered introducing your lads to the joys of the wishing tree? Cool Bloody thing...I could never get my orange to stay in it Razz

Michael Osei (after seeing my passport): "WE ARE A SERIOUS ENTITY SO FOR US TO RECEIVE
SUCH A PICTURE AT THIS CRUCIAL TIME OF OUR TRANSACTION
WAS VERY SHOCKING AND MIND BOGGLING." I thought it looked cute!
Richad Smith (before voodoo curse): "Listing and listing good i will not set here and watch you insulting my person okay, and i repeat never again you ever use such words on me never in your life."
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mark Time, tell me about it! Smile

wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry about the Mrs. Aisha mail, wrong cut and paste job! Embarassed
Here it is for your reading pleasure.

Mater Li Lomo.

Jump to:   

View next topic