SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first ASEM

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first ASEM. Full text below. You can also click on the link which has the posts formatted where it is easier to see my remarks, etc. Opinions/feedback/guidance welcome...

http://expiredlink.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=13&mode=&order=0&thold=0

I received a scam letter from:
FROM VICTOR MARTIN.
AUDIT AND ACCOUNT DEPT.
ECO BANK LOME-TOGO.
TELE 00228 9154178.
[email protected]

I sent a note to to the same email pretending to be writing to a business associate with the first name martin.

To: [email protected]
Date: Jun 18, 2005 1:14 PM
Subject: Did you receive it?

Martin,

I checked and the bank says you did not yet cash the check for $2,349. You might have been right that it would have been easier to just do a transfer. Now I am worried that it was lost in the mail.

It is important that we get this second payment processed. Anikan has been talking about some new plans he has for the Mustafar development.

Someone mentioned that you moved recently. If there is a new location where I need to send payment let me know. I can cancel this transfer and do a new one.

May the force be with you,

Padme

<<<<Martin replies...apparently, he is not sure whether Martin is supposed to be his first name or his last name, so he plays it safe and uses the name "Martin Martin">>>>

To: [email protected]
Date: Jun 19, 2005 8:58 AM
Subject: No, use this Development

Padme,

Thanks for the confirmation, you have to transfer the money cash through swift transfer to the below bank account it will been easier for me to confirm with this account. As soon as you transfer the money send to me direct through this email the detailed statement (Payment Slip) from your bank confirming that the money has been send through swift transfer to the below bank account. I have been trying to reach you by your phone please reconfirm you phone number again to me immediately and make sure the money is been transferred cash not check immediately you get this mail. Thanks for you co-operation and you fastness in making this is well treated.

ACCOUNT: LUKE LIN CO LTD

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 47017001072-4

BANK NAME: TAIPEI BANK SUNGCHIANG BRANCH

BANK ADDRESS: 200, SUNGCHIANG ROAD TAIWAN R.O.C.

BANK TELEX NUMBER: 12924

BANK SWIFT: TPBTTWTP470

Martin.

<<<< I decide not to waste any time asking for a trophy>>>>

To: martin martin [email protected]
Date: Jun 19, 2005 10:40 AM

Martin,

Thank you for writing back to me so quickly. My phone number is still the same, 1-440-508-xxxx. I would appreciate it if you could call me and give me your number as well. Even though we have not met and I have not spoken to you yet, I feel like we're friends already.

I think that the school you're setting up sounds wonderful. It is great that you will be able to help young men in Africa and around the world learn about the Force.

Padme

PS --when you call, don't forget to say our code phrase, may the force be with you, so I really know it is you. We need to keep this secret between us, ok?

To: Padme Amidala
Date: Jun 20, 2005 2:33 AM Subject: Thanks

Padme

Thanks for the reconfirmation of your phone number I will try and call you and hope the network will not be busy in connecting through. I wish to know when you will be transfering the money cash to the bank account I send to you yesterday and remember to send via email attachment the detail information from your bank confirming that the money has been transferred cash through swift transfer to Luke Lin account as giving to you. Thank you for your co-operation, everything will be kept secret.

Martin.

<<< I decided to add a little intrigue...just what is Padme funding?!>>>

To: martin martin
Date: Jun 20, 2005 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: Thanks

Martin,

Hi. I tried to do the transfer today but it didn't work. I went to the bank and gave them the info you sent to me via email but they said the account number was invalid. I'm going to be gone all day tomorrow and not on email. Do me a favor and call me with the information. I should be able to get to the bank at lunch time.

Here is the information I used...

acct number: 47017001072

<<<this is the acct. number he sent to me minus one digit. >>>

Taipei bank
swift TPBTTWTP470

For reasons you already know, it is urgent that we get this transfer done quickly and that no one learn what we're setting up.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic