SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Attention Test

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nomad0613
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got letters coming out my ears in my catcher accounts, so i decided to have a little fun, and see if the lads at least glance at the reply letter. So far, I have sent this out several times, and will probably send it out a few more times, just to see if any of them respond. Might be good for a few laughs, if nothing else. Anybody got any thoughts on things I might have missed, or want to add to it?
Quote:
Dearest Guyman,

This reply may come as a surprise to you, but I will gladly be your
mugu. Please, let me know how I can help you seperate me from my hard
earned money. I'll be awaiting your reply with baited breath.

Jxxx Dxxxxx
Sucker Extrodinaire, Txxxxx Holdings Inc.

The Artists Against 419.... Mugus sleep, but The Lad Vampire never does
jussist
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Occasionally I send these as replies, they don't usually bother answering. Thou I don't keep account to whom I've sent them.

Quote:

Dear Mariam,

First you have to send me a trophy picture, where you hold a sign with some stupid text written on that. Don't worry, you're way too illiterate to understand the text. Is this modality ok for you, because I require this in order to continue?

regards,

Quote:

Dear friend,

What kind of modalities can you perform me? Do you prefer trophy-pics or lad-safaries, forms-from-hell, churh-initiation rites? Or are you going to let me choose?

regards,

Recently I've sent couple of replies as a new (swedish) character Fake Person (related to swedish prime minister G�ran Pers(s)on) They don't usually bother to answer... What I'd like to do is to annoy the for a while, then introduce them to my (dutch) lawyer Baiter Name. Unfortunately googling the latter, brings 419eater right up.
nomad0613
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just about given up. I sent that reply out to probably 10 or 15 lads, not a single reply, so I guess they at least skim for the obvious. Oh well. There are other fun ways to make them look stupid, so I'll just hafta rely on that.

The Artists Against 419.... Mugus sleep, but The Lad Vampire never does
johnnyorange
Not quite a Newb

Location: It were all coalmines around here when I were a lad.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've tried a new approach (for me) recently:

Quote:

Thank you for your email to the personal mailbox of xxxxx.
This email is not from xxxxx. It is an automated response.

As you are no doubt aware, xxxxx is a busy man who receives
thousands of emails every day that are not worth his attention.

If you consider your email to be important, please resend it with the
phrase 'YOU'RE ALL CLEAR KID, NOW LET'S BLOW THIS THING AND GO HOME'
in the message title. All emails containing this phrase will be
directed to a separate mailbox for xxxxx's attention.

xxxxx apologises for this inconvenience but hopes you understand
the need for a filtering process on his personal email account.

Thank you.

Obviously you can change the phrase to suit your own twisted sense of humour. I've only had one reply out of about 15 lads so far. My intention was to follow up each email with a series of similar 'automated responses' inviting lads to send their original email again with different movie quotes in the title to 'route' their emails to either myself or my secretary. I was inspired while trying to get through to my electricity supplier and having to choose from a variety of options on an automated service, which was a major pain in the behind Mad .

"Squeezing water out of the Rock is like passing through the eye of a needle"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic