SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First YIM Bait: Windy Tom's Phones - Safari to Abuja

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mik Cisco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to try another shove on this safari Surprised

Me to Windy
Quote:
Tom,

I am trying but they told me that with this service the money has effectively been bonded to Capitol computre and can not be retrieved by me. As far as they are concerend it is your money and you will need to retrieve.

Come now, can't you travel up there on the weekend to pick it up, I am sure that it will not affect your job then. Or if you think it's necessary give me your bosses details and I will contact him directly.

In fact, as I have the phone numbers on the invoice, I will give him a call and explain my situation, what is his name and what time is he usually in?

Mik

Let's see if this gets a rise out of him

Are you sure you are of a sound mind.maybe you are not well in your brain hence you are deviating from the topic of claiming your money.i give you two days to send the money or i will put a case against you with FBI on your neck.- Barr.Mrs Mariam Yameogo

A THIEF CAN NOT RECOMEND ANY BETTER THAN ANOTHER THIEF,IT THAT CLEAR. - Chon Chin

United KingdomUnited KingdomSwitzerland
grimreaper_au
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's well and truly off-script now, out of his depth...very short replies, no alternative suggestions...this reply is nothing like the one a couple of messages ago....maybe a different lad...I wonder how many others they've got going with the same modality.....is there any other movement on Yim, Mik?

You dont know anything mumu get your ass of my bussiness fulk off - Barrister Bruce Ajibola
Whoever you are you will die a painful death . You and your family. This year you will bury as much as all your family members and you will die later after burying them all. Son of the devil like you. Beast. Death is your portion - Jeff Briggs
U bi struck down by thunder of holy ghost if you reply me ok muthaforkeroooooooooooo now die like a chicken like yoooooooooooooo - Tom Rojas
Die and rest ok my good mugu boy - Samuel Kelson
Mik Cisco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

grimreaper,

I've been checking from time to time on windys status on YIM and he is always offline.

It seems there may be a bit of uncertainty about going there or not Confused

Can't wait to see what kind of response threatening to call the real numbers will get me Wink

On a different note, I tried the MoneyGram BusinessDirect modality on a "security company" lad in London. Unfortunately as I am supposed to be in the states on that one, I left the original Western Union 800 number on the form. To my shock, the lad has called that number twice and is quite annoyed with me as they keep telling him its Western Union and not Money Gram. Confused

Are you sure you are of a sound mind.maybe you are not well in your brain hence you are deviating from the topic of claiming your money.i give you two days to send the money or i will put a case against you with FBI on your neck.- Barr.Mrs Mariam Yameogo

A THIEF CAN NOT RECOMEND ANY BETTER THAN ANOTHER THIEF,IT THAT CLEAR. - Chon Chin

Mik Cisco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I tried this turn with my security company lad, I thought I might give it a try with Windy also. Laughing

Me to Windy
Quote:
Tom,

I have been thinking about this whole sordid affair that we are now and I am having some serious problems at the turn of events. In fact I am having some serious reservations about your company's capabilities of delivering my phones. I mean how can I trust a company that is not capable of going to abuja to pick up some money be able to ship my telephones to Ireland.

There is a serious breakdown of confidence Tom. Please tell me Tom, can you deliver the phones.

Mik

Mik Cisco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think windy is getting a bit upset at the idea of going up there for such a pidly amount. Crying or Very sad

Windy to Me
Quote:

Mik
I am very disapointed in ur respond,how would U think that we are not capable of shipping ur phones,this is a business we 've been doing for yrs,without any conplain,is just that where u sent the money to, is where the problem is,and that's the company condition, that any additional expanses,the company we not be responsible for it.
We nomarly receive money through western union transfer,without any stress.i really want to do biz with u Mik but is just that the condition u gave is not right.The banks don't open on weekends,so i can go there by weekend.if u want to call my boss and confarm this matter this's number 2348033201243 is name is KUNLE.
Tom

I like the number he gives me to call. It's not on the original receipt but it is on the photoshoped one. Pity I'm going to "call" one of the numbers from the original one. Rolling Eyes

Note to self: Next time don't haggle with scammers to get the price down. I'm sure they would have gone up to Abuja by now if the amount was for $10,000. Confused

Mik Cisco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I should retitle this adventure as the Safari to Nowhere Confused

Being not the type to give up too easily, I shall try another jab.

Me to Windy
Quote:
Tom,

I tried calling on the number you gave me but I couldn't establish a connection. So I tried the numbers on the invoice you sent me. Fortunately they worked fine.

However, the people I talked to never heard of anyone called Kunle that worked there. One guy however did say that one of the people there had friend named Kunle but this guy didn't work there.

I don't know what is happening Tom?

Mik Cisco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The bluff worked Shocked

Can I dare hope he is buying his bus ticket Laughing

Windy to Me
Quote:
Mik
Am really sorry for any inconvinience that i might cos you ,is just that we ve not experience this kind of problem before,am convince right now,that 's my boss name may the staff don't know the name you asked. Pls hold on am trying to do something to help the situation,i promise the phone will get to you very soon.Pls bear with me,i can afford to miss the businesss opputunity you gave me.i'll get back to you very soon.
THANKS
TOM

Mik Cisco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Crap, I just looked at Larry's bait where he had a map of Nigeria Confused

No wonder Windy is hesitent about going there! That is Far Shocked

grimreaper_au
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a long way, but they're obviously still keen to do the deal....I still reckon you need to sweeten the deal for him as an incentive.....perhaps if you introduce a business partner that is willing to buy th esame amount of phones again, or something.....I think he's almost there Mik....still laughing about the phone number mix up.........

You dont know anything mumu get your ass of my bussiness fulk off - Barrister Bruce Ajibola
Whoever you are you will die a painful death . You and your family. This year you will bury as much as all your family members and you will die later after burying them all. Son of the devil like you. Beast. Death is your portion - Jeff Briggs
U bi struck down by thunder of holy ghost if you reply me ok muthaforkeroooooooooooo now die like a chicken like yoooooooooooooo - Tom Rojas
Die and rest ok my good mugu boy - Samuel Kelson
Mik Cisco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a bit anxious this morning and sent a quick reminder as I hadn't heard from Windy for over two days. Smile

Me to Windy
Quote:

Tom,

What is happening? I checked with Moneygram and they said the money has
not been colected yet. What is going on?

Mik

I guess he must have been busy going to Abuja Rolling Eyes

Windy to Me
Quote:

Mik,
I am very dissapointed in you ,i took my time to prove that i want to do business with u but,you're not sure that am real or not,MARIAN went to Abuja to collect the money and she was told the number is invalid again and they said we can also collect the money in Lagos too,there's no other means of collecting money gram. Look at the expanses you 've cost me from the day one of this business,and i 've been very plane to you.
I told you to go and collect ur money when u said u sent it thg money gram.we don't accept it but iwas trying to u a fevour,but now look at what everything as ended.this my no if u to call me 2348034122675.So if u've sent the money as u claim go and collect it.
Thanks
Tom

I guess I'll need to confirm this safari first Confused

Mik Cisco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is the lad trying to put me on the defensive? Never. If anything went wrong with MoneyGram then he (or Marian) must have screwed it up.

Let's see what happens if I confuse the situation a bit by accusing "Marian" of not going to Abuja.

Me to Windy
Quote:

Tom,

This news is most upseting. I don't know about where you are at, but up here in the retail electronics trade, your reputation is everything. You know the old saying: It takes a second to soil it but a lifetime to clean.

I don't know what to say about mariam's story. I called moneygram and they told me that the money is still waiting pickup and I used the number that I sent you. Did marian use the right number?

As for the rest of her story, I just don't know. I even asked them about the BusinessDirect agents and they confirmed to me that they are only in Abuja and they are not authorized to payout money in Lagos.

They also asked me to find out which bank in Abuja did she went to? Apparently some of the smaller moneygram banks may not be Businessdirect agents.

Also, please don't take this the wrong way, but are you sure that she went? I don't mean to be negative about Mariam, but she did refuse to got in the beginning and she was dead set against the whole thing. It's not unheard of you know for an eployee to say they are going somewhere and then take a holiday during the length of that journey. I wonder is she may just have stayed home during that time that she said she was going to Abuja. The reason I ask is that her story of the moneygram agent telling her that she could pick up the money in Lagos is just not right. Not right at all you see.

If you could, you might ask here for her ticket stub to find out if she really went there.

Again please Tom, find out what exactly has happened as I have done my bit on this end and can confirm to you that the money is still there awaiting pickup. Please find out from Marian if she indeed did go there and she went to the right bank. If she had then we have a serious problem. If she hasn't then we can rectify it you know. Please Tom make sure that she tells the truth.

Regards,

Mik

Mik Cisco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few days ago I sent a little reminder to Windy.

Me to Windy
Quote:

Tom what is wrong? What has happened to my phones and have you found
out anything more from Marian?

Please I need to know what is happening

So finally he replies. I am now wondering if he actually went there Confused

Windy to Me
Quote:

hi mik,
i told u that we 've not that nummber is invalid,i asked mariam about the the bank she want to and she toil me the name of the bank i call them they also toild me he me the number is invalid i ve tryed in this business .ur phone is intact if u still want them i 'll send them to through DHL,you just ve to go and withdraw ur money and send it through another means or if u can send it ot the account,apart from this option forget about the biz and go and withdraw ur money i don't like to be cheat.i 'll be xpecting ur reply.
Tom

I think it's time to start accusing that Mariam is lying and see just how many hoops Windy is willing to jump through.

Me to Windy
Quote:

Tom,

This is very disturbing. You said that she told you the name of the bank, but you never told me. Which bank did she tell you? Please let me know the name of the bank she told you.

Mik

Mik Cisco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was quick for a Windy reply.

Windy to Me
Quote:
the bank she want to is uba Shocked .tell the bank u send the money to their phone number,
tom

I can't remember the number of times an UBA Bank Manager contacted me about one of their dead bank customers Sad

I thought he was having me on until I googled and got the following:

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC

Unfortunately I couldn't find any Abuja branches but I did find that they recently meged with another Nigerian bank so I might use that to my advantage. Evil or Very Mad

edit: I just wanted to say that I'm not sure what he is saying and more importantly I really don't care. I'm writing my on script as we go along on this. Wink

Last edited by Mik Cisco on Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mik Cisco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to wait before responding to add to the tension, but I couldn't. It's amazing when you have a feeling that a bait about to peter out gets it's second wind Laughing

So, time to cast dispersions towards Mariam

Me to Windy
Quote:
Tom,

Thanks for getting back to me so quick. I just called the national moneygram number and they told me that United Bank of Africa is one of their authorized agents. Is that what she meant by UBA?

They don't understand what happened as the money should have been paid out. The did say that their preferd bank for business direct is the Zenith bank. They told me the branches to go to is Matima, Gariki and Wusi. But UBA should have worked just as well.

The man on the phone asked me if I was sure that Mariam actually went there. I hate to ask you Tom, but are you sure that she went. Especially after what the business direct people said.

Can you ask her to show you her plane ticket to be sure if she did. I need to be sure because someone is lying to us. It is either Moneygram or Mariam, and right now I'm not so sure about Mariam.

Please find out and get back to me as soon as possible.

Mik

Mik Cisco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him another friendly reminder

Me to Windy
Quote:

Tom,

What has happened? Has Mariam collected the money yet?

Please let me know when I should expect the phones.

So the lad is pretty addament about not going up again. So I'm now about 99% sure the lad indeed went on the safari now.

Windy to Me
Quote:

Mik' i told you should go and collect ur money we are not going anywhere to collet any money again.if u still want ur phone send the money through western union transfer ok or forget about the biz.
Tom

So, I guess I have to agree to his terms. I hope the following is confusing enough to him. Confused

Me to Windy
Quote:

Tom,

I understand your predicament and I can surely apreciate the state of affairs. As you feel so strongly about not going back up there and indeed you are trying to help. I cannot do any less than do as you say.

But first, before I look at resending it, I want to make sure that Mariam indeed went up to Abujua. Please send me some proof and I will resend the money back. I just don't like the idea of Miriam pulling a fast one on us.

Tom please let me know so that I can resend it.

I wonder if he would be open for Port Haricutt Laughing

Mik Cisco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crap. He won't play ball. Confused

Windy to Me
Quote:
mik
u seems not to understand,ur money is till here go and collect it and resend it ok,Mariam can never lie.i can't send any prove again i heard enough plz if u still need the resend the money ok, or forget the biz.
Tom

Mik Cisco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As he had been a bit quiet. I sent this email to him on Saturday night. Rolling Eyes

Me to Windy
Quote:

Well I am sorry if I am inconveniencing you and mariam. That is the
very least I want to do. All I want is to recieve the phones that I
agreed to purchase. It is as simple as that. Why do you have to make it
so complicated by insisting on Western Union or MoneyGram. Why can I
not just male you a cheque and be done with it. Why are you so addament
about Western Union? And then when I did do as you requested, you are
telling me that Mariam cannot pick up the money. Worse, you will not
even ask Mariam for any proof that she did indeed try to collect the
money. Why Tom?

As for wanting the phones, of course I do, that is why I have put up
with these difficulties. In fact I was thinking of order some more
phones at this price for the Christmas season. But now, I am not sure I
am going to bother as I am sure we are going to have similar
difficulties. In fact my inventory is quite low as I was anticipating
your phones to be here by now to cover the summer sales period.

I don't know Tom. What is happening? Is it the women that are causing
all these problems or is it a more profound effect.

I await your reply.

And I get this on Sunday night.

What in the.......... Shocked

Windy to Me
Quote:

Mik

hi mik,
am also sorry for the incovinience,is just that we 've tryed all we possible best to collect the money which is not real,while i insist on western union is that, that is the easy way we receive money with out stress.mik if u still want the phones try another means to send the advance.
Tom

try another means to send the advance Hehehe Twisted Evil

Me to Windy
Quote:

Tom,

Yes I understand you now. But what other means is there as Business Direct will not allow funds to be sent to Lagos. The only other means I can think of is to send you a cheque by courier to your store. Would that be acceptable?

I have tried calling just about all the numbers in the invoice but I cannot seem to get a hold of you. Some of the people I've managed to contact don't even seem to know you. I don't think that trying to call you is going to work as all it is doing is getting me frustrated. Will you be on YIM tonight? We need to talk.

Mik

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic