SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

The Charles Grant Affair!

View next topic
View previous topic

Larry Flynt
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, well. Let's just see who's in Larry's inbox today, shall we? Ah-hah! Its one "Barrister Charles Grant", in the Republic of Ghana! Little does the Barrister know that he is about to go on an unforgettable journey of sadism and frustration that I like to call "The Larry Flynt Experience"

Quote:
Subject: Matt Foley
To: SUCK [email protected]

ATTENTION : Matt Foley

The inspiration to contact you is simply divine providence,I am making this proposition because I have to seek the partnership of a resource person to help me realise this project.

I am Barr.Sir Charles Grant, an attorney at law and a notary public,based in Ghana.On the 7th of May 2002, my client Mr.Mark Foley, his wife and their only son were involved in a plane crash(EgyptAir 737-500; which crashed near Tunis.).Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the accident, since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives and this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts to locate any member of his family , hence I contacted you.I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where my client lodged these huge deposits.Particularly, the bank where the deceased had an account valued at about U.S$28.3 million U.S dollars. Consequently, the bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within a short time.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over some years now,I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you bear the same surname so that the proceeds of the account valued at U.S$28.3 million can be paid to you for both of us to share the funds; 50% to me and 45% to you, while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to backup the claim. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law .Please get in touch with me through this my e-mail to enable us discuss further.
As soon as you get back to me,I will provide to you my personal passport and Id card,so that you will know who you are dealing with.
Thanks for your kind co-operation.
Barr. Charles Grant

How the hell did this ass-dagger get my name? No matter. He's going to regret it.

Quote:
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 13:42:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Matt Foley
To: "Charles Grant" <[email protected]>

Hi there!

Wow, I didn't know there was another Foley family, and in Egypt of all places! That is fantastic! Well, it sounds like really good news to the both of us that he and his family were slaughtered so brutally.

I want to help you out, but I must ask where Ghana is? Is that anywhere near Chad?

Sincerely,
Matt Foley

Quote:
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 23:08:15 +0100 (BST)
From: "Charles Grant" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
Subject: Awaiting your responce
To: "Matt Foley"

Dear Matt,

Thanks for your email,Ghana is located in west Africa which is near to Chad located in North central Africa,I understand how hard it is for one to beleive this kind of thing that am telling you,a try will convince you as we will follow all the legal and safest process to make this happen as far as the both of us can understand each other very well.All that we need to do is to have a very mutual understanding and confidence in each other.I do not know how to start telling you that what am saying is truth or not just to make you beleive in me,i am 100% sure of what am telling you and you will confirm thus by the time the deposit gets to your possesion and you see the content.

I know the position that you are in and i want you to know that you will not be dissapointed for assisting me with the conclusion of this objective,my personal concern is that you do not betray me as soon as you have the funds in your possesion,you know that you are on the receiving side of this transaction and you have the chances of running away with the funds.As long as you will not betray my trust and beleive in you this transaction will be concluded safely and successfuly without any problem.

There is no trace to any of the both releatives,i tried but have no way of knowing the real relatives.Late Mr. Mark Foley never wish to disscuss his past life with me,we have been close to each other for the past Fifteen years and he always like me to take care of some of his personal business and legal aspects more than talking about his personal affairs,he once told me about his early days in Europe but he did not mentioned any place in particular,he told me about his misunderstanding with the father which lead him into coming to africa where he has been leaving for since the age of 24.

I will send you a copy of his death certificate in my next email to you tomorrow on receipt of your consent to move forward with the conclusion of this with me.The funds can not be transfered as there are in cash inside the baggages and it must have to be cleared before it can be put into bank.None is aware of the contents of those deposit except Mark and i and you whom i am now putting into my confidence.

I will send you the death certificate and other details as soon as the approval is granted to your favour as the beneficiary.

Please confirm the receipt of this email after reading it by sending to me a phone number where i can call you.

Regards,
Barr. Charles Grant

Quote:
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:24:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Awaiting your responce

Bannister Chaz:

Warmest Greetings! I looked for Ghana on a map, but couldn't find it anywhere. Has it been the site of any large scale genocides recently?

If I am to have confidence in you, I must ask you a few questions about yourself so that I know fully with whom I am dealing:

What is your religion?
How old are you?
Are you married?
How many children do you have that are living?
What are your hobbies?
What kind of car do you drive?
What was your favorite Pauly Shore movie?
What kind of books do you read?

Sorry for all the questions, but I want to know you on a more personal level so that I know that I can fully trust you. I certainly hope this transaction will be 100% risky free. Can you please assure me of that?

I want to assure you that my friends will tell you that I can be trusted with millions of dollars or rupees or the currency of your choice. I know what its like to get into fights with your father. My father was frequently violent with women and midgets; so much so that I ran away to Guatemala for weeks at a time. Maybe we Foley men are just cursed to spend our lives in power struggles with our father over who stopped up the hopper last.

Please let me know when the arrangements are made in my favor!
Thanks,
Matt Foley

Quote:
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:21:15 +0100 (BST)
Subject: More details,get back at once

Dear Matt,

Good day, This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail in response to my proposal.Thanks for your interest and concern to assist me in retriving of this deposit from its present stay with the finance company, I look forward to work with you hand in hand in conclusion of this objective. I have the trust and I beleive in you and you should have the same in me as you know that this transaction requires mutual trust and dedication to achieve the golden objective.

As regard to your questions, I am a christian,51 years old,happily married with 3 kids.I enjoy football and studying about people and cultures.I read psychological and phylosophical books,finally I have one mercedez 230E.Are you okay with that.

This transaction is 100% safe and risk free as long as both of us will work with good coporation and understanding for the benefit of the both of us at the end of the day.It is not a joke although it may come to you as a surprise ,it is very real and will require absolute confidentaility and secrecy until we conclude it.

Like I indicated in my first mail, I got your email contact from the internet in my search for a relative to my late client, I need your co-operation so that we can together retrieve this bagages containing this money from the Security Company for our benefit before they confiscate them.I am obliged to give you the details of the transaction and how it is expected to be carried out successfuly. It is a very simple deal and I can assure you that soonest we shall celebrate our success if you can cooperate with me.
Please note that every piece of information am giving you is based on information giving to me by my late client Mr.Mark Foley and I have confirmed the truth based on inquiry from the Security Company and my presence on the day of depositing.

Before the death of my client Mr.Mark Foley he left behind an amount of Us.S$28.3 million (Twenty eight million,three hundred thousand Dollars) cash and this money is now in safe deposit with a Security Company in Accra the Capital city of Republic of Ghana as diplomatic bagages.

What I mean by diplomatic bagages is that the consignment was recieved by the Security Company for safe keeping without them opening it or scruitinizing it to know the exact content.(the security company official are not aware that the true content of these bagages is funds in cash because of security reasons). Now that there is no one to inherit this money as the next of kin to my deceased client i am contacting you so that you can stand as the Next-of-kin to my late client to recieve the bagages containing these funds from the Security Company for the benefit of the both of us. I thank you for accepting this offer and be assured that everything will be concluded safely without any hindrance. It is a deal between you and I alone so you should try as much as you can to keep everything about it to yourself personaly and confidentialy,I resolved that we should share the dividend 50% to me and 45% to you, while 5% is mapped out for any expenditure we may both incur in the course of the transaction

All arrangement for a successful transaction is in place and all I need from you is your co-operation , all you need to do is to follow my directives In my capacity as the attorney to my late client, I will present you to the security company as the next-of-kin to the deceased depositor so that you become the beneficiary of the deposit to enable you make claim of it on arrival to London or Holland to receive the bagages containing these funds from them as soon as you are contacted from London or Holland to come and clear these bagages contaning these cash.

To do this, you should provide to me the following information:

1. Your full name and address as contained in your international passport

2. Your contact telephone and fax numbers,

3. Your mailing addresses.

4. Your drivers lincence or front page of your international pasport or any document with your name and passport.

Upon reciept of the these information, I will submit it to the security company for authentication and documentation in your favor for appointment so that you will come for the clearance the bagages containing these funds . I hope immediately this is done, the security company shall extend invitation to you to come forward for the clearance.

You should note that the security company is in Accra the Capital city of Republic of Ghana,with branches in Europe and some parts in Asia (Malaysia) and the modality of the transaction demands that as the beneficiary you should visit the security company for the clearance of the bagages containing these funds therefore you should be making immediate arrangement to visit London or Holland as soon as you are invited.

The security company will meet and work with you when you are invited by them to come for the clearance of the consignment.Your safety is guaranteed 100% as long as you will not betray my trust in you. Immediately you arrive London or Holland and take delivery of the bagages containing these funds from the security company you will open a transit domiciliary bank account in your name with any bank in London or Holland where you shall firstly deposit the money for subsequent transfer via swift telegraphic fund transfer system within 48 hours to your nominated bank account in your country.

When the money is confirmed in your nominated account I will travel to your country for the sharing of the money accordingly to the agreed sharing ratio. Then I will enter into fresh negotiation with you for investment on viable ventures.I am interested in investing substantial part of my share in your country. Where are viable areas of investment in your country you may advise me? It is very important i know this on time.

All that is required from you now for our success is your undivided co-operation and assistance then i assure you that within the next 14 banking days we shall conclude and be happy together. God bless as I anticipate your urgent response. Make sure you contact me very often through this email regularly for further details.I attached my work ID card for you to know whom you are dealing with.

Yours Faithfully

Barr.Charles Grant

Quote:
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 09:21:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: More details,get back at once

Dearest Bannister:

Thank you for your response! I am delighted to know that much more about you. I've never been married, I have no children (that I know of! Ha Ha Ha!!), I like books by Robert Mapplethorpe and Oscar Wilde, I've just about worn out my Spartacus and Yentl DVD's and I drive a Toyota Smegma.

I have no way of knowing if I really am related to Mike Foley or not. I guess he didn't talk about his past, and since he is in Africa, maybe he had a hand in the whole Rwanda bug-a-boo in 1994. Let me assure you that genocide is not practiced nor advocated in our family.

Did Mike Foley know Idi Amin? I hear that Idi Amin was a tough, but fair man to work for. Maybe that is why he was driven to crash his plane and exterminate himself and any hope of future Foleys?

Are the bagages in Ghana? If so, why dont you go to the security company and get them? I certainly trust you to do the right thing, Chuck.

Thanks and can't wait to hear from you soonest!
Matt Foley

Thanks Mr Larry, I dont need any kind of monkey. -Jurgen Sterk

...and moreover the name is Wesley Harry and not Hairy Weasel. -Barrister/Bannister Curtis Davis

Odium. Fallacia. Perfidia.
teddythewonderlizard
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoa, whoa, whoa!
Hang on a minute...I did not see Mr. Ghana's answer to the "favorite Pauly Shore film" question.

I don't know if you can do business with such a plebian associate. Smile

Perhaps he is a bit more refined; ask him what his favorite Yahoo Serious film, is.
Larry Flynt
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It turns out that the Bannister is a lippy little fucker.

Quote:
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 10:32:50 +0100 (BST)
Subject: About Mark,so now your decision
To: "Matt Foley" <[email protected]>

Hello Matt,

Thank you for your mail,but you should remember that this a serious matter and should be treated asuch.I do not understand the content of your mail in any way.You and I know that you are not related to my late client but just bear the same surname with him which is all I required from you for the security company to release the fund for us to share based on the agreed ratio.As the lawyer of my late client,I am not authorized to claim the baggage but can provide any person with proof to claim it.

I can understand from your last mail that you assumed that we are just cracking an expensive joke,I am a very busy man and do not have enough time to spend with my beloved family let alone exchanging joke mails with somebody I do not know.So please if you know you can not help me please do let me know so that I can go ahead with my search.Let me just tell you a little more about Mark.Mark owns big estate and properties here before his untimely death but the goverment of the country siezed everything including cars and other assets after waiting for me to present the next of kin to Mark and i being unable to do so before the giving time,they would have as well siezed this deposit if they are aware of its existance,they are not aware that this deposit exists as everything about it is under confidentiality.Mark generated his money from his diamond dealing with his associates in Liberia,he also made some money from the selling of cash crops which he buys from african villages for exportation to countries abroad.Mark did not deposit that funds into bank due to his fear of the then President of this country seizing or confiscating the funds,he intended using the funds for investments in Europe and he wanted to move the funds in cash to Europe without anyone being aware of this.He would have transfered the funds through bank to bank but could not due to the harsh monetary policy here in this country.

Everything am telling you here is 100% real and risk free only that we are to keep every arrangement about its conclusion to ourself untill we concludes everything about it and have the funds safely deposited into any investments you feel that is better for us.I just pray that you do not betray this as soon as the deposit is in your custody.

Thank you as I await your decision for me to know what to do.

Barr. Charles Grant

Time for a mild slap. Just enough to make him remorseful.

Quote:
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:34:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Settle it down a notch.

Hello Chuck!

Well, thank you very much for clearing up that matter about how Mike Foley really wasn't related to me. I feel much better now knowing that he made his money off "Conflict Diamonds" in Liberia that he probably acquired by selling orphans into slavery. May he burn in hell eternally for his indiscretions.

Charles, it is very nice that you have provided me with you "Chambers" card, but for me to really trust you, I would ask that you stop being quite so "cheeky" in your correspondence with me. I too am a busy businessman who does not have time for a child's play. I am the tri-state area's main sales represenative for Hard-On Tools and am thus a highly respected businessman. Therefore, I ask that you show me your Nigerian Bar Association certificate so that I will know that you truly are who you say you are. I hate to be so mistrusting, but here in America, Nigeria is a synonym for "fraud star". I want to make sure that you are not one of these "fraud stars".

Thank you for your consideration.
Matt Foley

...and moreover the name is Wesley Harry and not Hairy Weasel. -Barrister/Bannister Curtis Davis

Larry Flynt
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm beginning to think Chuck Grant regards this as a CHILD'S PLAY. Laughing

Quote:
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:54:53 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Thank you ,please reply at once

Hello Matt,

Thank for very much for your mail,now I can understand you better. Really lots of scams is going on today in the world especially Nigeria like you mention.But ,I am reassuring you once more that this transaction is 100% real and at the same time risk-free.I contacted you as I gentleman and also would want you to treat me as one atleast you get reputation by being polite.Just give me a trial and you will be convinced by the time the fund gets to you.

About late Mr. Mark Foley,I know him too well that I can take an oath on his behave that he does not involve his self in any form of criminal act.He buys geniune Diamond from the appropraite Body and sell it to his buyers which many people officially do uptill today.He also buy agricultural product in large quantity and export them to foreign countries.He lived and died a legitimate person.So you have nothing to worry about ,I have in my possession the depository certificate to prove this.All I require is your willingness and cooperation to receive this fund and go into investment,so dear,this is no CHILD'S PLAY.

I am preparing to travel to London for an official visit and will be leaving any time this week.So I would want us to conclude this transaction while I am in London so that I will be sure of my share of the money.So please I would advise you give this a trial and once again am reassuring you that within the next 14 working days, we will be celebrating together for a mission accomplished.

Thank you once again as I await your urgent responce.

Barr. Charles Grant

Quote:
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:57:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Thank you ,please reply at once

Bannister Chuck

What a relief to hear that Mike foley was not a depraved pederast who sold boys for conflict diamonds. I wouldn't want some third world criminal or scammer coming after me for having his money.

Well, where shall we begin? You told me that the bank was going to make up the documents in my favor. How long should we wait for that?

Also, I don't know if you know anybody in the west African market who need hand tools, but as the tri-county area's Silver Star awarded salesman for Hard-On Tools 3 years running, I would like to penetrate your fertile marketplace with my Hard-Ons. Do you use hand tools, and if so, are they Hard-Ons? If not, what competing product do you use and why? I just want to gauge the marketing aspects for Hard-Ons in Africa.

Many thanks,
Matt Foley

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic