SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Invoice King

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
_tritium_
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is incomplete, but I felt like sharing what I have so far.

Here's how the color code will work:
Mail from the scammer
Replies to the scammer
Mail from third parties
Replies to third parities

Here's how it all started on July 4:
Quote:

Dear Friend
Please don't be surprise by my letter since there is no formal introduction. Infact, I am assuring you that getting you is a product of a tidy search for honest and responsible partner. But in a berif introduction I am PRINCE CHRISTK DAVID(JNR) the grand son of late Chief SOLOMON EGU,from Northern part of Cameroon, the greatest fisherman in Western-sahara region of Africa. I am a true christain and worship God. I do like any person who can be carering, loving and home-oriented. I will love to have a long term relationship with you and even to know more about you in near future if you will like to undertake this transaction with me. My grand father owns the largest fishing company in my country, that used to fatch him thousands of US dollars annualy during his life time.

He was a King which our town citizens titled him over 16 years before his death. But because of the broke out of war between my Country and Nigeria over the ownership of Bakaasi-Penucillar. So when Nigerian soldiers invidered the sea side and put every activity into still in 1994. Which result to my grand father's death of Hearth Attack.So my father been the rightful person that can take care of his wealth. Out of annonacy sold of all his late father's property, since most of our Partners abroad has withdraw from us due to the new developments.

He brught us down to Cote d'Ivoire hoping that the war will extend. However, he wanted to esterblish a cocoa company here in Cote d'Ivoire but two (2) months after our arrival here, my father die of mottor accident, may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. But glory be to God, who made it possible for him to disclosed some secrets concerning his Box deposited in Security Company in a neigbouring country to Cote d'ivoire called Republic of Togo. But my mother was not literate enough to control this money
since I was only 11 years then, she refused to give me all the documents until middle of last month.

So by the grace of God, I have the possesion of all the documents and every right of my father's wealth. The money involved is the sum of US$61 Million(Sixty-One Million United States Dollars), in a Trunk Metallic Box which he deposited in a reputable Security Company here in Lome-Togo but declared it as African Artworks belonging to his Foreign Business Partner in other to prevent them from inspecting the box. Up till now. I don't know exactly what to do with this money, so my mum adviced me to look for somebody who will help me finanacially to claim this money from the security company, by paying some of the doumorage chareges that these boxes has accumulated since 1994 and the person will help me wisely to invest this money in his company or somewhere abroad.
That's why I felt so happy when I saw your contact because I'm strongly believe that you will help me to invest this money wisely. I have made up my mind to share of the total sum for your able assistance and also 10% will be set aside for any expenses you may ocur during this transaction. Please, what matters to me is trust and confidential because this transaction is 100% risk-free and legaly. I am expecting your immediate response.
Right now iam currently in lome capital city of Republic of Togo,where this fund is been lodge due to the out broken of another war in Cote D'ivoire,so i need your urgent help so that i can get out of africa .
Moreso i want to re-assured you that this transication is 100% risk free,as soon as i hear from you, i will send a copy of the cerifiticate of deposit of the two boxes to you.

Thanks and God bless,
PRINCE CHRISTK DAVID(JNR).

My reply:
Quote:

Gosh, I feel like I must help you. I've never spoken to royalty
before! What's it like being a prince? I imagine its a life of
luxury, riches and attractive women!

-Dr Dre Young

Well, he ducked (read: ignored) my royalty questions. Yawn... I guess this is the start of a boring relationship...

Quote:

Many thanks for your email, which I really appreciate. Your ___expression of concerns and fears have really show that you are a person who is not just interested in the money but also cares for peace of mind. This makes us soul mates in our desire.

Many thanks for your response to my proposal. I am quite glad that you are willing to assist me on this transaction and would also want to bring to you attention that your involvement may necessitate a couple of person to person meetings in the future. I believe that in order for us to achieve a 100% success in the transaction we need to be open to ourselves and always maintain 100% confidentiality in all matters pertaining to the transaction itself. Please do not let me down in the above regards.

I would also need to receive from you some other informations of your person apart from the brief profile stated in your first mail such as your:

Full Name as it is written in your international passport;

Current contact address;

Age and Occupation;

Telephone and Fax numbers;

International Passport Number or Driver Lisence Number

As soon as I have heard from you I will send you the full details of our perfected modalities for achieving success with due recourse to the perfect peace of mind of all partners. You have my 100% assurance that you will not be caused any trouble by reason of the transaction.

While awaiting your thoughts and information,

I remain yours truly
PRINCRCHRISTK

More soon...

Gotta be handy with the steel if you know what i mean, earn your keep!
Regulators!!! mount up!
_tritium_
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, so far this guy isn't playing ball with my questions -- maybe if I choose to be friendly and then ask him for a little info...

Any engineers in here?

Quote:

Hello, my name is Dr. Dre Young and I live at the following address:

Dr. Andre Romell Young
1060 W. Addison Street
Chicago, Illinois 60613

I am 58 years old and a doctor.

I do most of my work on the internet, so I have never needed a fax machine. I usually just scan documents and email them to my clients, but if I need a fax machine, then I can get access to one.

My mobile number is the following 206-666-4031.

My driver's license number is 314-15-9265

Now, I think it is only fair if you reciprocate with the same
information -- I feel as if you know me better than I know you. In
addition to the biographical information, I am interested to know of
your family and pets? Do you have a car? I feel that under the
circumstances, we should know each other well -- to build trust
between us. Do you agree?

-Dr Dre Young

Ok, so a few answers... I'm still bored with this schmoe so I let him sit for a few days...

Quote:

Thanks you very much for your prompt reply to my last mail, then i have receive all your information you sent to me & i must thank you once again .

Then my contact is

5 asiyeye road lome togo my phonenumber is 00228 930 7721/faxnumber is 00228 261 04 74 and i have a car,more also i am 30 years old

Well, doofus left me a voicemail with details on the "security company". Guess I'll play along... <<yawn>> Well, maybe I'll play with my CApS LOck KEY and see if its annoys him.

Quote:

Do you have a truck for SOLOMON EGU CHRISTK? IF YOU DO HAVE SUCH A
TRUCK, HOW MUCH VALUE HAS it accrued, and how much money TO TAKE IT
OUT OF THE IMPOUND BECAUSE i AM A FOREIGN PARTNER INvolved with THE
TRUCK?

-DR DRE YOUNG
[/img]

Regulators!!! mount up!

Last edited by _tritium_ on Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total
_tritium_
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, turnabout is fair play, I guess as it looks like the Mugu used his CAPS LOCK TALENT RIGHT BACK AT ME! Anyway... $43,800? Is that all?? LOL...

Quote:

FROM THE DASK OF DR.PAUL DE DE

DIRECTOR OF OPERATION ASSISTANCE 2000 SECURITY COMPANY PLC

TEL+228+9948+21355 /FAX+228+262 84 48

ATTENTION TO YOU.DR ANDRE ROMEL YOUNG

GOOD MORNING TO YOU,WE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND IT IS WELL NOTED TO US AND YES MR SOLOMON EGU CHRISTK DEPOSITED HIS CONSIGNMENT IN OUR CUSTODY SINCE 1994 TILL UP TO DATE JULY 2005/6.

REGARDING TO THIS, THIS IS OUR INSTRUCTION AND REQUIREMENT OR BASIC NEED, .SO WE ARE HERE BY WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTURNITY TO INFORM YOU, THAT BEFORE WE CAN BE ABLE TO RELAESE THESE CONSIGNMENTS IN OUR COSTUDY,THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS MUST BE DEAL WITH.

1.WE NEED AN AUTHORIZING LETTER FROM THE MAIN BENEFICARY MR SAMNWASCO,THAT WILL GIVE US THE GO AHEAD ORDER TO REALEASE HIS CONSIGNMENTS TO YOU.

2.WE ALSO NEED THE ORIGINAL COPY OF THE CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT OF THE TWO TRUCK BOXES.

3.ALL THE DEMORAGE FEES THAT THESE CONSIGNMENTS HAS ACCUMULATED RIGHT FROM THE VERY DAY OF REGISTRATION OF THESE CONSIGNMENTS IN OUR COSTUDY MUST BE PAID IN FULL, BEFORE WE CAN LIFT OR RELEASE IT TO ANY OF YOU.

REGARDING TO THE DEMORAGE CHARGES,THE TWO BOXES ARE IN POSITION OF ACCUMULATING $5 PER DAY,SO SINCE 1994 UPTILL NOW, 8TH JULY 2005/6 THE DUMORAGE CHARGES ACCUMULATED IS $43,800.SD.

MORE ALSO WE WILL ADIVCE YOU TO SEND YOUR FULL CONTACT ADDRESS TO US TO ENABLE OUR DIPLOMATIC CARRIES TO LOCATE YOU EASLY AS THEY WILL NOT LIKE TO MISS YOU OUT OR TO AVIOD GIVEN THE CONSIGNMENT TO THE WRONG HAND.

MEANWHILE WE HAVE ALSO SENT A COPY OF THIS MAIL TO MR SAMNWASCO,SO BOTH OF YOU SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND MEET OUR REQUIRMENTS

THEN ON HOW TO PAY THE MONEY, THE MONEY MUST BE PAYED THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR BY BANK ACCOUNT SO CHOOSE ANY ONE YOU LIKE ,IF ITS IN WESTERN UNION THEN HERE IS WHERE YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TO US AND REMEMBER TO SEND THE MONEY WITH FIVE(5)DIffERENT NAME

SEND THE MONEY TO OUR STAFF

NAME.......................SAMNWASCO

CITY............LOME TOGO AFRICA

COUNTRY...........TOGO..........

CONTROL NUMBER.................

QUESTION/ANSWER.................

YOUR OWN CONTACT OF SENDING THE MONEY TO US.

IF YOU LIKE ACCOUNT NUMBER THEN TELLL US WE WILL PROVIDE TO OUR ACCOUNT NUMBER.

AFTER WE RECEIVE ALL THE ABOVE MENTION REQRIEMENT THEN OUR DIPLOMATIC AGENT WE REACH TO YOU THRUOGH THE INFORMATION/YOUR FULL CONTACT ADDRESS THAT YOU WE SEND TO US.THANKS WE WILL STOP HERE TILL WE CONFIRM FROM YOU.

Well, I let him stew for a few days -- I'm a busy world-traveller, you know, so I have limited internet access... Anyway, he thinks of me as an uncle Rolling Eyes

Quote:

I thank you very much for your prompt reply to my last mail to you & I must confess to you that since ever I was born I have not seen a person like you & how I wish that you�re my uncle although after this consignment is being lift to your country & you we issue me an INVITATION LETTER to come over your side, country & your life what I mean I we take you like my blood father hence my father is dead an may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace (Amen)

And least i forget have you contacted the security company & what is their demand an reqriement.
thanks
from
princechristk

Well, I decided that I hadn't had any fun with the Security Company, so I want them back in the picture... Here's my reply to the Uncle letter. I'm really glad I brought the Security Company back into the picture, because I took them for a ride and a half. Smile

Quote:

I have contacted the company, but they have NOT responded to me. Please advise.

-Dr Dre

More to follow...

Regulators!!! mount up!
_tritium_
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, this letter looks familiar. Oh yeah, it was just like the OTHER one I received from the security company. Well, I can't keep playing the mail didn't arrive card forever, so what can I do with this one... what can I do. Hmmmm....

Quote:

GOOD MORNING TO YOU,WE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND IT IS WELL NOTED TO US AND YES MR SOLOMON EGU CHRISTK DEPOSITED HIS CONSIGNMENT IN OUR CUSTODY SINCE 1994 TILL UP TO DATE JULY 2005/6.

REGARDING TO THIS, THIS IS OUR INSTRUCTION AND REQUIREMENT OR BASIC NEED, .SO WE ARE HERE BY WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTURNITY TO INFORM YOU, THAT BEFORE WE CAN BE ABLE TO RELAESE THESE CONSIGNMENTS IN OUR COSTUDY,THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS MUST BE DEAL WITH.

1.WE NEED AN AUTHORIZING LETTER FROM THE MAIN BENEFICARY MR PRINCE CHRISTK,THAT WILL GIVE US THE GO AHEAD ORDER TO REALEASE HIS CONSIGNMENTS TO YOU.

2.WE ALSO NEED THE ORIGINAL COPY OF THE CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT OF THE TWO TRUCK BOXES.

3.ALL THE DEMORAGE FEES THAT THESE CONSIGNMENTS HAS ACCUMULATED RIGHT FROM THE VERY DAY OF REGISTRATION OF THESE CONSIGNMENTS IN OUR COSTUDY MUST BE PAID IN FULL, BEFORE WE CAN LIFT OR RELEASE IT TO ANY OF YOU.

REGARDING TO THE DEMORAGE CHARGES,THE TWO BOXES ARE IN POSITION OF ACCUMULATING $5 PER DAY,SO SINCE 1994 UPTILL NOW, 8TH JULY 2005/6 THE DUMORAGE CHARGES ACCUMULATED IS $43,800.SD.

MORE ALSO WE WILL ADIVCE YOU TO SEND YOUR FULL CONTACT ADDRESS TO US TO ENABLE OUR DIPLOMATIC CARRIES TO LOCATE YOU EASLY AS THEY WILL NOT LIKE TO MISS YOU OUT OR TO AVIOD GIVEN THE CONSIGNMENT TO THE WRONG HAND.

MEANWHILE WE HAVE ALSO SENT A COPY OF THIS MAIL TO MR PRINCR CHRISTK,SO BOTH OF YOU SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND MEET OUR REQUIRMENTS

THEN ON HOW TO PAY THE MONEY, THE MONEY MUST BE PAYED THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR BY BANK ACCOUNT SO CHOOSE ANY ONE YOU LIKE ,IF ITS IN WESTERN UNION THEN HERE IS WHERE YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TO US AND REMEMBER TO SEND THE MONEY WITH FIVE(5)DIffERENT NAME

SEND THE MONEY TO OUR STAFF

NAME.......................SAMNWASCO

CITY............LOME TOGO AFRICA

COUNTRY...........TOGO..........

CONTROL NUMBER.................

QUESTION/ANSWER.................

YOUR OWN CONTACT OF SENDING THE MONEY TO US.

IF YOU LIKE ACCOUNT NUMBER THEN TELLL US WE WILL PROVIDE TO OUR ACCOUNT NUMBER.

AFTER WE RECEIVE ALL THE ABOVE MENTION REQRIEMENT THEN OUR DIPLOMATIC AGENT WE REACH TO YOU THRUOGH THE INFORMATION/YOUR FULL CONTACT ADDRESS THAT YOU WE SEND TO US.THANKS WE WILL STOP HERE TILL WE CONFIRM FROM YOU.

I know, I'll let him stew for 2 days... Twisted Evil
Well, it doesn't represent here, but my mugu got annoyed and resent the same security company email (above), but he turned the text red and applied a yellow background so I wouldn't miss it in my inbox... I won't waste your scroll-wheel time because it was the SAME letter again, only with pretty colors, so just pretend its posted just below this line. Smile

Oooooh, pretty colors! ... ... ...

Ok anyway...
Well, I decided to go ahead and play some more ball with him, but I'm going to address the main mugu, not the security company mugu (same fellow, different character). Hmm, let's introduce MY bank and see if I can complicate matters a little...

Quote:

If I am to pay the entire sum, then I will need to go to my bank for a
loan. Since the loan laws in the United States are such as they are,
I will need to provide them with some details for which the money will
be used. As this is a legitamet operation, then we should be able to
provide them with the official documentation that you will have for
the security company as notice for the use of the loan money. If you
send me these forms, then I will go to the bank and get the loan.

Dr. Dre

LOL... "prompt reply" he says... its been 72-hours since I even opened one of his crappy emails, do you think he's being smart with me? Smile

Well, he says I'm getting an invoice from him... he was probably expecting this request because he didn't give me any crap about it. That's good news.

An invitation letter? WELL! That's something new. I think I'll really screw with him over that one -- true story, I have relatives working for Homeland Security... wonder if they have any REAL forms I could use. Smile

Quote:

Dear Andre Romel Young

Compliment of the day to you & many thanks to you once again for your prompt reply to me.

Then there's no problem about that,as for the document i have already sent to them go ahead oder(which by interpretation means AN AUTHORIZATION LETHER) to release the consignment as soon as my partner Mr Andre Romel Young pay in the Demurrage

charges that the consignment has accumulated in the security company then now i we scan to you the Deposit Certificate of the said consignment to you .

Please be very very careful in the bank loan & before i forget have you heard from the security company because they wrote to me that they have not hear anything from you after sending massage to you for at least two times, i we stop here then i am going to scan to you the Deposit Certificate of the said consignment to you and please remember to ISSUE me AN INVITATION LETTER to come over your side or country as soon as this consignment is being lift to you .

Thanks

From

Prince Christk

No sooner did the previous email arrive, but the Security company contacted me... literally 2 minutes later. Interesting... Smile

Quote:

.......................................................................................................................................

THIS'S TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE RECEIVE THE AUTHORIZATION LETTER FROM YOUR PARTNER MR PRINCE CHRISTK SOLOMON EGU DAVID AND HE HAS GIVING US GO AHEAD OTHER TO RELEASE THE FUND TO YOUR DISPOSAL AS SOON AS YOU PAY IN THE MONEY FOR DEMURRAGE CHARGES THAT THIS CONSIGNMENT HAS ACCUMULATED IN OUR COSTUDY SINCE 1994 TILL DATE 2005. WE WILL LIFT THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR COUNTRY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS

FROM

Invoice please?

Quote:

Barry -- I have gone to my bank this morning in order to acquire a
loan in United States funds, and have explained to them that the use
of the money is for an international truck box shipment commodity. In
order to verify that the funds are to be used for this purpose, the
bank has requested a signed, date and notorized invoice from your
establishment. I trust that this will not be a major problem for you,
as I expect you are accustomed to creating invoices.

Thanks.
-Dr. Dre

Notice how I said "Truck box" in this reply... completely accidental. I was typing truk, an mistype of "trunk" from his original messages. Apparently my mugu picked up on it and incorporated it into his fake invoice. Smile

Well, copy pasting is taking forever, so I'm going to fastforward this story a little...

Basically, my mugus next step was to send a note that's hardly worth noting. Basically he said "Here it is. Now go to the bank."

Here's his first form:

Puuuullllleeeeeeease.... this is sad. Well, the banks DEFINITELY don't want to write a loan for an invoice that is handwritten. Try again, mugu.

Well, here is his second try... too bad they don't teach proper addition in his home town. The bank FLIPPED OUT on my for this invoice and threatened to cancel my accounts.

Well, Mr. Mugu apologized profusely and sent along this invoice.

Well, he did proper addition this time, but ANYBODY thats ANYBODY in international shipping knows the aquamarine forms are used for Waybills, which are not legal documents. Well, my bank will only act as the consignee on this shipment if he submits a proper Bill of Lading on YELLOW paper (its actually supposed to be white paper... OOPS, my mistake!!)

Holy smokes! He managed to get the write color by mistake! Too bad new US regulations stipulate a mandatory YELLOW Bill of Lading. Sorry, Mr. Mugu ... try again...

And that's where we stand on this one. Each time that he's submitted the form, the "Security Company" has refused to produce the next one. I can only imagine just how much MORE I can get out of this kid when it comes time to discuss the letter of invitation. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

He's making a new invoice on yellow notebook paper now. Laughing

Regulators!!! mount up!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic