SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Telling the attorney how to handle his clients

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dick Stulsampl
Master Baiter

Location: Life of a 419 scammer...loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This "barrister" wrote me - it appears he does not believe that I am sincere simply becuase I have requested a few unique pieces of proof. Razz His client wants his head, so I tell him what to do.

DEAR RICHARD,

I WRITE TO REMIND YOU THAT MY POSTION WITH TAFA BALOGUN FAMILY IS ON FIRE, Twisted Evil BECAUSE OF THE FAMILY'S BELIEVE THAT I AM AGAINST YOUR NOMINEE AS THEIR CHOICED PERSON.

SIMPLY BECAUSE I TOLD THE FAMILY OF TAFA BALOGUN THAT YOUR LACK OF COMMITTEMENT IN THIS TRANSACTION COULD MEAN THAT YOU ARE NOT CONVINCED OR YOU ARE BEING UNNECESSARILY SUSPICIOUS OF NOTHING,THEY ARE CALLING FOR MY HEAD.

THE ISSUE ON GROUND NOW,IS THAT THE FAMILY OF T.BALOGUN BELIEVES THAT RIGHT FROM THE ON-SET,THERE HAD NEVER BEEN A TIME I WAS COMFORTABLE WITH YOU AS THEIR NOMINEE,AND BECAUSE OF THIS, THAT I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING TOOTH AND NAIL TO MAKE SURE THAT I CONDEMN YOU AS THEIR CHOICE. WHICH YOU KNOW,IS NOT TRUE.

TO REDEEM MY IMAGE BEFORE THE FAMILY AND TO CLEAR ME OF THIS UGLE ( Very Happy ) IMPRESSION HELD AGAINST ME BY THE FAMILY, PLEASE MR RICHARD, COULD YOU FORMERLY DECLINE YOUR INTEREST TO THEM. I PLEAD YOU IN THE NAME OF ALLAH.THE SPECULATION THAT I AM TRYING TO EADGE YOU OUT OF THIS TRANSACTION HAS DENT MY IMAGE ( Laughing ) BEFORE THE FAMILY OF BALOGUN. IF NOT FOR THE AGED LONG EXISTING RELATIONSHIP,THE TUNE OF THE MUSIC COULD HAVE BEEN WOREST THAN THIS. ( Smile )PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOLONGER INTERESTED IN AIDING THE BALOGUN FAMILY IN THIS TRANSACTION, KINDLY DO ME THIS FAVOUR, WRITE AND TELL THEM YOUR POSTION. CLEAR ME OF THIS MESS, BY GIVING THEM CONVINCING REASONS WHICH FORMED YOUR STAND. I DON'T KNOW THE NATURE OF THE PREVAILING RELATIONSHIP EXISTING BETWEEN YOU AND THEM, THAT MADE THEM HAVE SO MUCH TRUST AND CONFIDENCE IN YOU. PLEASE SAVE MY FACE BEFORE I LOSS ALL I OWN FROM THE FAMILY.

THE MAN TAFA BALOGUN HAS BEEN MORE THAN NICE TO ME, I DON'T WANT HIS FAMILY TO SALE THE IMPRESSION THAT I DON'T HAVE HIS BEST INTEREST AT HEART. IT WILL BE TOO BAD ON ME IF HE SHOULD REACT ON THIS LINE OF THOUGHT.

I HOPE YOU SHARE THE BELIEVE THAT IT WILL DO NONE OF US EITHER GOOD IF THINGS SHOULD GO WRONG EITHER WAYS.JUST HELP ME, I PRAY YOU. I WILL SURELY RETURN THIS FAVOUR DONE ME BY YOU ANYTIME I AM IN TURN TO DO SO. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING (trust me - I don't understand what the F you are saying) AND CO-OPERATIONS.

BEST REGARDS

BARRISTER M. KABIRU

If they are after your head, you should give them head. That will appease them.

Richard

"I blame my self for showing you my nude picz. You betrayed the love, care and trust i ve in you. The worst of it all is that you mailed telling me that you ve attached the Western Union pay slip, while you didn't". Suzy Marks**
"How can you addresse a woman with my intergritty as bitch, I donot need your assistance again, Please let me be." Lady Mariam***
"My last daughter is very fund of you. I told her about you because her is just like a handbag to me." Juliana Jones
Keith Nambla
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell the Bologna family that their barrister wants to back out of the transaction and they should find a new one who gives better head.

WE THANK YOU FOR ALL THE STRESS YOU HAVE BEEN TAKING US THROUGH, NEVER THE LESS WE ARE STILL ON YOUR SERVICES. - Tinted Lewis
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic