SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My First Decent Bait - For Comment - Ongoing

View next topic
View previous topic

sinbadthesailor
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, I have had my first bait going for about 2 weeks now, so I thought I would publish the first parts. I have just had my first breakthrough (the sacking of the laywer) so I thought it would be a good time to do it. Smile

No trophy yet, but I am working on it. If you have any suggestions please pitch in with them.

The Key:

Black - My comments
Red - The Mugu one here after refered to as RI.
Green - Me one here after refered to as HW.
Blue - The lawyer, he goes so quickly I won't even mask his name.

Here we go.

Quote:

>Attn:HW
>My name is Dr. RW, the chief Account and bills and
>exchange foreign remittance department of Union bank Nigeria Plc.
>I write this letter on behalf of my two other colleagues in our
>department to ask for your assistance to carry out this
>transaction.
>We discovered some amount of money abandoned in our bank sum of -
>$35M (Thirty five million US Dollars).
>This money belongs to Late Harry from USA This man is one of our
>customers that executed a contract and died in a plane crash and
>died with his entire family in 2001 .We have advertised for his
>next of kin or relation to stand for this money, nobody surfaced
>to apply to claim the money.
>In this situation, I and my colleagues decided to look for a
>trusted foreigner that can stand as the next of kin and claim this
>money. We said all this things because this our customer was a
>foreigner and we don't want this money to go into the bank's
>treasure account as unclaimed fund.
> We intend to share this amount as follows: 65% for I and my
>colleagues, 30% for your and 5% for any contingencies. We expect
>this deal to be completed within 14 (fourteen) working days, and
>all our transaction shall be in accordance with the laws and
>procedures on international remittance of fund.
>Please, for the privacy of this transaction, I will advice that
>all contacts be through E-mail for the time being.
>Thanks for your co-operation.
>Yours sincerely,
>Dr.RI,
>Chief Accountant and bills and exchanged foreign remittance
>department of Union bank Nigeria.
>please reply to this email address [email protected]

I jump in, feeling a bit cocky but it works Smile

Quote:

As a rich and successful business man I am always looking for ways to
get more money. I don't know what I would do with it; throw it on the
pile I suppose.

Tell me, what the modalities of getting it are.

Regards,

HW.

He sends this twice
Quote:

Hello brother,
Am happy i got your mail and will like to tell you that,you dont have any problem as long as you co-operate with me and get this money to your account.
All i want you to do for me is to assist me by sending down to me all your personal information so that i can use it to prepare all your documents that will make you the next of kin of the money.
These are the information that i will be needing from you,
YOUR FULL NAME.
YOUR MOBILE/ PHONE /FAX NUMBER
YOUR AGE
YOUR MARITAL STATUE
YOUR OCCUPATION
YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS.
All these requirement will be used to prepare all the documents for the disbursement of the fund to your account, as soon as you send them, i shall commence with the processing of the documents immediately.

DR RI

I don't reply

Quote:
DEAR HARRY,

HOW ARE YOU DOING? HOPE, FINE.

PLZ, SEND YOUR INFORMATIONS ASAP TO ENABLE ME GET THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS TO BACK YOUR CLAIM AS THE NEXT OF KIN OF MY LATE CLIENT.

PLZ, DO NOT DELAY.

THANKS.

DR. RI

Quote:
RI

Please find my details filled in in blue.

YOUR FULL NAME. -
YOUR MOBILE/ PHONE /FAX NUMBER - 206-984-XXXX
YOUR AGE - 48
YOUR MARITAL STATUE - It was a bride & groom on top of the cake.
YOUR OCCUPATION - Medical Consultant / Business Man
YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS. -
American Stubbly Sphincter Society
2340 Rear Road
Vancouver
Washington , 98772

Regards,

HW

I got a bit mixed up on this one Embarassed , I had a rich business man persona as well as a medical researcher thing going on to match up with my name and to have something to do with asses which are of course funny. I was pleased with my answer to the marital statue question. Very Happy Very Happy

Quote:

Hello HW,

Thanks for mail and your willingness to assist in this transaction and by the grace of God, we shall celebrate as soon as i succeed in the procurement of the legal documents through an attorney that will be appointed to represend you here.I have to thank you ones again on the informations, you sent, all are well acknowledged. I will now proceed to appoint an Attorney who will stand as your representative here to get all the legal documents to back your claim as the next of kin of the deceased entitiled for the inheritance.I will communicate you unfalingly today if i succeed in getting an attorney(your representative) and you shall contact him for your payment advise.

Regards.

Dr RI.

I don't reply.

Quote:
Dear H.

How are you? i hope you are fine. I wish to inform you that i have been able to contact a lawyer who will act on our behalf inorder to obtain the relevant documents toward presenting you as the beneficiary/next of kin. You are therefore requested as matter of urgency to contact him directly and forward your full informations to him to enable him proceed with the processing of the payment release document with the court.

Please find below his direct email address and phone number.

BARRISTER JAMES ADAMS
ADAMS CHAMBERS
NO 10 MARYLAND ROAD
LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEL:234-80-333-77287.
EMAIL:[email protected]

Contact him as soon as possible and get back to me.

Dr. RI.

I still don't contact the lawyer so I get a K7 message and another email.
Feel free to not spam the lawyers email address, it is no longer required Wink

R is getting twitchy.

Quote:
HELLO MR HW,

HOW IS YOUR DAY? HOPE, YOU ARE FINE.

I WRITE TO CONFIRM FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE CONTACTED MY NEWLY APPOINTED LAWYER WHO WILL ASSIST TO GET ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS FOR THIS TRANSACTION? I HAVE ALSO TRIED TO REACH YOU VIA TELEPHONE BUT YOUR PHONE WAS CONNECTED TO AN ANSWERING MACHINE. PLZ, KEEP YOUR PHONE ON TO BE READY FOR INCOMING CALLS. PLZ, DO NOT DISREGARD MY CONTACT AS THIS IS NOT A CHILD'S PLAY.
PLZ, WE HAVE ONLY FEW DAYS TO CONCLUDE THIS TRANSACTION SO, ENDEAVOUR TO CONTACT THE ATTORNEY FOR THE PROCEEDINGS AND FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THE RELEVANT PAPERS UNFAILINGLY TODAY.

CONTACT ASAP TO AVOID A RECALL OF THIS FUND AS I'M HERE BLOCKING ALL LOOP HOLES THAT MAY LEAD TO ANY URGLY SITUATION.

AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE CONTACT, REACH ME WITH WHATEVER ADVISE HE WILL GIVE YOU THAT WILL HELP TO GET THIS FUND OUT OF THE HOOK.

EXPECTING YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE.

REGARDS.

DR. RI.

Was that a mild slap? For me? Hmm.

Quote:
RI,

Please do not worry, I got your message, because I am a rich business man I get many phone calls and they must be screened for security reasons and I think you will agree security is paramount in this matter.

I will contact your lawyer today......I did not do it before as I don't usually work weekends.

Regards,

HW.

And to the lawyer.

Quote:
Barr. Adams,

I have been instructed by RI to contact you to export a sizeble amount of dosh out of your country. What are the modalities?

Regards,

HW.

Again I was a bit cocky, but it worked. Cool

Quote:
Hi Mr HW,

Thanks for mail and waiting earnestly for your contact and update from the Lawyer on way forward.
Regards.

Dr. RI.

I seems R is pleased with me, we can't have that. Twisted Evil

Lawyer writes and gets his info.

Quote:
Dear:HW.

Thanks for your mail.Mr RI has given me
insight about the transaction,My duty here as a lawyer
is to act on your behalf to obtain the relevant
documents that will enable the Bank to effect the
transfer of your inheritance to you.

I will want you to urgently forward your informations
to me to enable me proceed to the court to obtain the
payment release documents on your behalf.

Forward the following informations.

YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS

DIRECT TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS

Upon my receipt of these informations i shall proceed
to the court.

I hope to hear from you very soon.

Thanks,
Barrister James Adams

Quote:
Barr. Adams

Please find my details below.

MOBILE/ PHONE /FAX NUMBER - 206-984-0461
CONTACT ADDRESS. -
American Stubbly Sphincter Society
2340 Rear Road
Vancouver
Washington , 98772

Regards,

Professor HW.

The lawyer is slow so no email is moving, R wants to know why?

Quote:
Hello Mr HW,

How are you today?Hope, you are fine.

Plz, sir, i write to know how far you have gone with the lawyer concerning the process of this payment since my position in this bank and the business cannot permit me all that much to see him always. Plz, try as much as you can to update me in whatever stage you are for this payment. Do not keep me aside. The lawyer was appointed to assist for security reasons but the fund is for both of us okay. So, try to keep me posted always. I am saying this cos, i have send you several mail but no response. Infact, it makes me feel biased. Infact, i am not happy for now but try to correct your mistakes and correspond me on a daily basis till this fund is transferred to enable us plan for the sharing accordingly.

Expecting your prompt response.

Regards.

Dr. RI

Quote:
RI,

Is this prompt enough for you?

I have sent the lawyer my details as requested and I am waiting for him to provide me with the payment release documents from the court. It is he that is slow, not me, I suspect he has many other clients. I am not in a great hurry for this money since I am already filthy rich. I suggest you hurry him up and keep me informed.

Regards,

HW.

Behold the lawyer responds in about 4 minutes Rolling Eyes
Feel free not to abuse this phone number.

Quote:
Dear:HW

Please the attached certficiate of deposit from the
Bank.I shall proceed to the court on monday to obtaib
the Change of Ownership certificate.

Please acknowlegde the receipt of this document.

Thanks,
James Adams
234-80-333-77287

Oh I acknowledge it alright Twisted Evil with my first proper slap Very Happy Very Happy

Quote:
Barrister Adams,

What the hell was that you sent me? It is absolutely useless and dangerous. Are you trying to get us all sent to prison? If this is the way you run your legal practice you might want to buy yourself a soap on a rope.

It clearly states on the document "Alteration of this specimen after it has been legally issued and accepted renders it valueless, null and void". So well done, you have sent me a useless document.

Why has it got my name on it? I did not deposit the money in 1998. Why would I need legal representation to get money out of a bank account that I deposited? Any investigation of my company accounts will show that I didn't deposit $19,000,000 in 1998 and so the document is a fraud. What kind of foolish, crooked lawyer are you?

Awaiting your explanation,

Professor HW.

I fire one off to R but he has a little trouble understanding

Quote:
RI,

I have just received a forged document from Barrister Adams, the document is null and void and illegal. Where did you find him from, have you checked his credentials. This a very basic mistake and I do not trust him to complete this transaction well. He could get us all sent to prison. I am only thinking of your standing as an accountant and the security of the funds. The police will seize it if they find out what is going on. This is a very serious mistake.

We could use my company lawyer, I have known and worked with him for 17 years and I trust him with my families lives. He is well practised with international law and so could complete the paperwork for this transaction well. Plus since he is my friend he could do the paperwork a reduced rate. I strongly recommend that you fire Barrister Adams and we can proceed with my lawyer and friend, Barrister. Max Prong.

I wait to hear from you.

Your friend and partner,

HW.

Quote:
HELLO MR HW,

THANKS FOR MAIL. WHY SO ANGRY? PLZ, REDUCE YOUR ABUSIVE WORDS AND NARRATE TO ME CAREFULLY YOUR FINDINGS AND WHAT MAKES THE DOCUMENTS ILLEGAL, NULL AND VOID AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, WHY FORGERY SHOULD BE INVOLVED IN THIS TRANSACTION? PLZ, I CANNOT UNDERSTAND.

PLZ, IT HAS NOT COME TO THE STAGE OF LOOKING FOR A LAWYER OUTSIDE, COS , YOUR LAWYER MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME HE IS NEEDED TO PROCURE SOME DOCUMENTS. AND CARRYOUT SOME SIGNINGS. BUT AS FAR AS I KNOW BARRISTER ADAMS, HE IS LEGIBLE ENOUGH TO HANDLE THIS TRANSACTION. PLZ, NOTE THAT HIS APPOINTMENT FOR THIS TRANSACTION IS NOT PERSONAL BUT A COLLECTIVE EFFORT AND MORE ESPECIALLY, YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY CLIENT HE HAS IN HIS LIST.

PLZ, DO NOT BE BIASED OR ANGRY WITH HIM, IF YOU FIND ANYTHING HARD OR DIFFICULT WITH HIM, GO INTO DIALOGUE AND GET EVERYTHING DONE AMICABLY COS BY THIS TRANSACTION, WE SHALL COME TO BE BROTHER AND SISTER AS THE CASE MAY BE.

PLZ, I WANT U TO BUILD A KIND OF TRUST AND CONFIDENCE IN BARRISTER ADAMS. TO ME , HE IS QUALIFIED ENOUGH TO SEE U THROUGHOUT THIS TRANSACTION.

I ADVISE YOU TO GET BACK TO HIM AND SETTLE YOUR DIFFERENCES, IT IS WELL.

PLZ, CALL ME ON MY PRIVATE PHONE;234-803-310-5783. FOR MORE DETAILS AS I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU BUT IT SEEMS NOT TO CONNECT. SO CALL ME IMMEDIATELY.

THANKS.

YOURS SINCERELY,

DR. RI

A bit of a slap for RI.

Quote:
RI,

I have come into the office especially on a Sunday to help move this business forward, I do not like to come to work on a Sunday and I hope you will take this as an indication of how committed I am to this deal. I tried to call you but it wouldn't connect. I think you must be having trouble with your network as I can still make other international calls, I was talking to my brother in Japan only this morning.

Do not get the wrong end of the stick, I was not angry at you and I am sure I didn't use any abusive words, so I do not know what you mean by this.

It clearly states on the document "Alteration of this specimen after it has been legally issued and accepted renders it valueless, null and void". The lawyer put my name on it, rendering it void. As an accountant you will know a quick check of my company accounts will show that I did not deposit the money, hence proving it false. This could get us all sent to prison. Are you sure your lawyer is even qualified? This seems like a very basic mistake. I will only continue to deal with him upon receiving proof of his qualifications. He has not responded to me yet, I suppose he doesn't work on Sundays.....unlike what I am having to do!!

I might just call my friend and lawyer Barrister Max Prong and see if he is available to do this transaction.

Something else which puzzled me in your email was "we shall come to be brother and sister as the case may be". Do you intend to spend your part of the money on a sex change operation? No judgement....You do what you want to do, I am an open minded person, I was just interested that's all.

Regards,

HW.

He totally misses my sex change op bit, shame. I will have to try again later. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hello HW,

I'm in receipt of your mail and all you said. Plz, Mr Harry, can u send me a copy of the document as sent to you by Barrister Adams to enable me know the purpose of the certficate and ur complaints?

Plz, sir, i do not want you to see this transaction from another perspective as any delay may lead to an unexpected(cancellation). And again, you mentioned something about 'any alteration of document' proving it null and void. That the Lawyer made mistake by putting your name on the certificate. So, you mean the certficate or whatever is altered by putting your name as warned? No, Harry! That does not mean the certficate is void okay. But whose name do u think that is supposed to be there? Plz, Harry, to me, it's like u never come to understand this transaction very well.
Note, although you did not handle any transaction but you are contacted to stand as the next of kin of the deceased to enable us get this fund and not allow it confiscated by the wicked rulers of nigeria for there own selfish end okay.So, i belive the issue of the certificate proves u legal as the beneficiary of this fund, that's all!
Plz, Mr Harry, to save time, there is no need of argueing on this at all coz, this is not the first time Barrister Adams is handling such transaction and we are very okay with his performance and services .Plz, co-operate with him, there is nothing like going to prison in this matter, i assure you that as soon as you give him your maximum support, you shall come to understand better and we shall graduate to a certain level to get our funds.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Expecting ur prompt response.

Regards.

Dr. RI

No chance matey, so I send an edited certificate so he can see what I mean. The one I sent was 7 MB in size, don't worry, this one isn't Smile

Quote:
RW,

I beginning to let a little fed up with you now. You persistently dodge the question about the lawyers qualifications. Why has the lawyer not contacted me about this yet? I would have thought he would be keen to email me and set this straight, obviously he is not unused to having his competency questioned. I will not proceed with Barrister Adams unless I see a copy of his diploma, surely he can manage this simple request?

I attach the certificate he sent me with the problems highlighted, so you may see them easily. Rest assured I have understood this transaction perfectly...I am not the one making silly school boy mistakes. When you look at the document, please ask yourself this question:

"Why would need to act as next-of-kin to obtain money he himself deposited?" HE FUCKING WOULDN'T THAT'S WHY.

RI, my boy, get this mess cleaned up, pronto.

HW.

Today, success, new lawyer.

Quote:
Dear Mr HW,

I write to acknowledge the receipt of your mail and the attachment of the deposit certificate from the Lawyer. I have gone through it and discovered actually the mistakes as contained in the deposit certificate. I now quite agree with you that really the Lawyer has made a great mistake and very silly mistake indeed. Do you know that this Lawyer took another persons file to be yours, even the amount in the deposit certificate is not the actual amount you are to claim. The amount to transfer is us$35,000,000.00 i don't know whether he is trying to divert my funds. And again, the name of my late client is Harry. No other name is attached.Even our office address is not the samething as that contained on the deposit certificate.
Right now, i have instructed that the Lawyer be dismissed from every dealings he be having with this bank. But, the lawyer affirmed that the mistake is from his secretary.
Plz, sir accept my appologies and thank u very much otherwise my funds could have been diverted.

Plz, sir, never you have any dealings with that attorney even if he contacts you.Now, i believe you are really to assist us and i promise u that you will never regret any bit of your assistance towards the realisation of this fund.And because of what is going on now and for security reasons, we have concluded this morning during our Booard meeting, to move this fund to our security company in london to avoid diversionary tendencies.Plz, make sure your phone is on always coz, it doesn't connect each time i try to call u.

And we have appointed another lawyer to assist in getting the relevant documents for the transaction and to assist in correcting the past mistakes.

Plz, contact;

XXX(SAN)
No. 8 Creek Road Apapa/Lagos.
Tel; 234-1-47317.
Email;[email protected]

Plz, contact him coz, we are already late.

Expecting your prompt response.

God be with you.
Regards.
Dr. RI.

I know I made a few stupid mistakes about the name of the client etc. I hope I will stop doing this in time. My mugu spotted more problems with the certificate than me haha ha.

Any comments on how to mess this one up will be appreciated. I want my lawyer to do the work.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

i dont like creating enimities, so pls i have offended u am sorry, ok

Last edited by sinbadthesailor on Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
frazzle
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking good!

You've derailed the original scam, so he's doing the standard change-of-scam move -- instead of a fake bank, you're now going to get the 'trunk boxes at security company' one. Be prepared for a trip to London to claim the loot.

Or maybe you're a quadraplegic (with a chip on your shoulder about having to disclose it) so you can't go. Or just too busy being a filthy rich businessman.

Or whatever... you're doing real good.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic