SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Time!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Number 16
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm posting on this thread due to the fact that this is my first one, just started tonite. I'm going to go with the "Star Wars Mercenary" theme. I'm planning on setting it up that I'm currently "working" in a foreign country, however I have an "associate" in Ghana named Boba Fett. Not sure were I'm going to go from there, but I haven't nearly gotten as far as Fett yet. Anywho, just posting so that perhaps you can give me some tips or advice! Enjoy.

Quote:
Good Day
Please am in search of help that is why i contacted you please though I am not a Ghanian am from Sierra Leone but I and my Mum are living in Ghana (A COUNTRY IN WEST AFRICA) the reason why we are is that my full name is Fred Beta I am the eldest son of late Joseph Beta the proud owner of Beta International Diamond Company in Sierra Leone and was also the executive director of a quasi governmental coporation.but thing totally wrong for us,my father and my sister were killed by rebel soldiers during war in our country last two years.
Before my Father's death he made my mother to understand that he deposited some huge amount of money which he Made from sale of diamond and gold and give my mother all relevant document of the consignment Which deposited (marked) as family belonging, after his death.
I and my mother were able to move out from Serrie leone through the UNITED NATION CARGO SHIP, that Coven refugee from free town to Accra Ghana, as a refugee. My Biological Father left behind "Foutyfive Million United State Dollars" which he deposited as family valuables for safety reason in a Security Company Called Ecosafe Security Company in Accra Ghana.
when we came to Ghana and located the company we were told at the company to provide all the relevant documents that was given to my father at the time of deposit and his death certificate and other documents from the court. We were able to provide them with all the requested documents, next they told us that my father had registerd the consignment on express transfer to leave Africa so we would be unable to collect the funds.We were later advised to look for some one outside Africa who is lling to help us then they ll deliver the consignment over.
I am hereby soliciting your assistance to be my foreign partner and adviser because:
1) I do not know much about investment and we need you to assist me for investment of this fund in your country because am 25yrs old While my mother she is 48yrs old.
2) You will be entitled to (20%)twenty Percent of the total sum, for your assistance
3) Your compensation for the assistance is negotiable while (5%) five percent of the whole sum will be mapped out for any expenses.
4) After the success of this transaction you are going to make arrangement for me and my mother to meet you over in your country for investment of the fund and start a new life.
I know We have never met, but I want to trust you and please do not let me mdown when this fund being delivered to you. Please if you are willing to help us, get back to me through my email address to enable me feed you with more details and all necessary documentations and if possible you be able to come to Ghana we ll be very happy.
Looking forward to hear from you and your direct telephone number for
easy communication and more details.
Best Regards
Fred Beta

Quote:
Good Morning Mr. Beta,

I am pleased you decided to contact me on this issue. I would be
willing to help you, as I am always looking for a profitable venture.
Let me know some things about you.... I am extremly careful in my
overseas dealings. What kind of diamonds did your father deal in? Were
they conflict diamonds? (Wouldn't be a problem I am quite unscrupolus
myself, but I just have to know for my own preperations) Do you still
have any with you? And are you in Ghana? I don't know how you got this
email address, but you will not give it to anyone else! My business
does not permit people to know my whereabouts at any given time. I was
under the impression that this was a secure email address, but I will
allow contact with you due to the profitable nature of your message.
Let me know whats going in with your diamon... I mean family......

Paulie

And yes my charcter is very dasterdly, and corrects his mistakes in his emails as if he were talking. I'm just curious and testing the waters a bit.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic